我的童年英语作文两分钟英语作文带翻译

等级:书童 |
您现在的位置: >>
>> &>>&文章内容
短篇英语作文:我的童年
日来源:233网校
My Childhood「我的童年」
  I grew up in a small village. I am the second child of the family, and my sister is the eldest. Our house is on the main street of the village so I always saw a lot of people on the streets There were farmers, fishermen, and a few merchants in the village. My sister and I used to play with the next- their father is an elementary school teacher. Sometimes when we played together in the house we made so much noise that my mother wanted us to play outside, so we went to the seashore to look for crabs and clams, and pretty seashells, too. Also, we enjoyed running on the beach chasing each other. On breezy days we used to enjoy flying kites on the beach. When I look back on my early life in the village, I feel I had a happy childhood.
责编:onmars&&&&
课程免费试听
课程专业名称
原价/优惠价
¥900 / ¥199
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100
¥100 / ¥100求一篇关于描写童年美好的英语作文,150到200词左右~请附上中文翻译~_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇关于描写童年美好的英语作文,150到200词左右~请附上中文翻译~
Childhood always wonderful, Childhood is always happy,fu Childhood always exciting, Childhood is always clean and pure,YuZ But,looking back,whether we forgotten what,forgotten by the laughter of the play,forgotten grandma side without authorization give you with breeze side coax you to sleep peace...Yes,childhood is short,as the hands of the sand,slowly,slowly see.童年总是美妙的,深不可测;童年总是快乐的,妙趣横生;童年总是兴奋的,惊喜连连;童年总是纯洁的,玉琢冰雕;但是,回首一望,我们是否遗忘了什么,遗忘了小河旁嬉戏的笑声,遗忘了奶奶一边用擅自给你扇风一边哄你睡觉的安宁……是的,童年是短暂的,就如手中的沙子,慢慢的,慢慢的不见……报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
中考英语作文:童年趣事
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  中考英语作文:童年趣事&&童年里大家都经历过哪些有趣是事儿呢?小编整理了中考英语作文童年趣事大家一起阅读和分享吧,祝福大家的英语写作水平越来越好!
  I&d like to tell you something about my childhood. when i was six years
old, i was a lovely girl!
  One day, my father saw some fish in the river, so he asked me, &why can
fish only live in water?& i thought about it, then i gave him the answer,
&because there are some cats on the bank.& my father laughed when he heard that.
then he said, &you are smart!& i was happy to hear that.
  Maybe you will say, &it&s a funny answer.& now, i think, it is very
interesting. and now i am smart. my parents love me very much. i am so happy to
have that childhood.
  中考英语作文童年趣事我们一起来学习和阅读吧,祝大家学习不断进步!
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语翻译因为要上台演讲,要求童年跟现在的不同对照,突出童年的好无忧无虑(急求英文文章),_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译因为要上台演讲,要求童年跟现在的不同对照,突出童年的好无忧无虑(急求英文文章),
英语翻译因为要上台演讲,要求童年跟现在的不同对照,突出童年的好无忧无虑(急求英文文章),
童年是快乐的,是无忧无虑的,小时候,一块糖,一只蝴蝶能让我们高兴很久.那时侯,天天与小溪、大树为伴.在春天,我和伙伴们在一起春游;在夏天,我们,在一起游泳;在秋天,我们在一起野炊;在冬天,我们一起堆雪人、打雪仗……时间过的真快,转眼间我们已经上了学,天天繁重的作业让我们没有时间去玩耍,以后参加工作,可能就把童年给忘的一干二尽了,所以珍惜童年这短暂而美好的生活吧!Happy childhood is carefree,childhood,a piece of sugar,a butterfly will give us a long time glad.At that time,Hou,and streams every day,with a tree for.In the spring,I and partners with S in the summer, in the fall, in the winter,we were snowmen,snowball fights ......the time off really fast,a blink of an eye we have on school,work hard every day so that we do not have time to play,after participating in the work of childhood might be worked to forget the second best,so this short-term value of childhood and a better life!
为啥不自己写呢
Happy childhood is carefree, childhood, a piece of sugar, a butterfly will give us a long time glad. At that time, Hou, and streams every day, with a tree for.In the spring, I and partners with Spring...求一篇关于描写童年美好的英语作文,150到200词左右~请附上中文翻译~_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Childhood always wonderful, Childhood is always happy,fu Childhood always exciting, Childhood is always clean and pure,YuZ But,looking back,whether we forgotten what,forgotten by the laughter of the play,forgotten grandma side without authorization give you with breeze side coax you to sleep peace...Yes,childhood is short,as the hands of the sand,slowly,slowly see.童年总是美妙的,深不可测;童年总是快乐的,妙趣横生;童年总是兴奋的,惊喜连连;童年总是纯洁的,玉琢冰雕;但是,回首一望,我们是否遗忘了什么,遗忘了小河旁嬉戏的笑声,遗忘了奶奶一边用擅自给你扇风一边哄你睡觉的安宁……是的,童年是短暂的,就如手中的沙子,慢慢的,慢慢的不见……

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐