找一篇制作羊肉粉的英语作文在线翻译,带翻译

求一篇初中英语作文《我的初中生活》,带翻译_百度知道
求一篇初中英语作文《我的初中生活》,带翻译
My name is Beth. I'm 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hui'an. My school is very big and beautiful. I'm very happy in the school.
I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning. then I do morning exercises in the playground. At 6:40, I have my breakfast. You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room. After breakfast, I often read English with my classmates. We have six classes every day. the first class begins at 7:50 am. I like all the classes, because my teachers can make the classes lively and interesting. My favorite subject is English, so I join English Corner every week. I can speak English with many other students there. It\'s very interesting and exciting. I think it's helpful for me to learn English well. After class, I always play games with my friends. We play basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, ping-pong and so on. they are very relaxing. 我的名字叫贝丝。我14岁,在安徽一中学习,我的学校很大,很漂亮。在学校我很快乐。早上我通常6:15起床,然后在操场上做早操,6:40吃早饭。在饭厅里,你能看到很多的老师和学生。早饭后,我通常和同学读英语。我们每天有6节课。第一节早上7:50开始。所有的课我都喜欢,因为我老师上课很生动有趣。我认为学好英语对我是有帮助的。课后,我会跟朋友一起玩游戏,我们打篮球,踢足球,打排球和乒乓球等等,他们很让人放松。
其他类似问题
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐散文相关链接一篇关于我的一天的英语作文,带翻译的_百度知道
一篇关于我的一天的英语作文,带翻译的
要现实点的,最好是独一无二的
提问者采纳
我的一天Today is Sunday. It is sunny. I don't go to school.
I want to go shopping. I get up at 6:30 in the morning.I have some cereal and an egg for breakfast. I go out at 8:00. The shop is nearly . I go there on foot. Many people are in the shop. I buy a pencil . At 12:00 I go home for lunch. I have some vegetable and meat for lunch. I read a book in the afternoon. I eat some noodles and fruit for supper. After supper, I do my homework. then I watch TV. Later, I play on the computer. I lie on my bed. I listen to the radio. I have a happy day.今天是星期天,阳光普照。我没有去上学,我想去购物。我早上6:30起床,我早餐喝了一碗粥和一个鸡蛋。我8:00步行出发 。商店就在附近。有许多人都在店内。我买了一支铅笔。 12:00我回家吃午饭。午餐我吃了一些蔬菜和肉类的。下午我读了一本书。我晚饭吃的是面条,附加一些水果。晚饭后,我做功课,然后去看电视。后来,我又上网一阵。上床后,我听着收音机,不知不觉就睡着了。好快乐的一天呀。
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
我用了,感觉良好
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁要一篇写名人的英语作文(带翻译的)_百度知道
要一篇写名人的英语作文(带翻译的)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Her, , is wasted on it goes it,,, she was so desperate to human life and believe that fate can be used to change hands, I would like in the real world, even miraculous rebound, so that a better spiritual world, there will not be referred to Helen Keller, she is one of the world&#39, for three days - that is,, engaged in the daily lives of ordinary people through the middle of the day, like three days to 30 years, to allow her to the sigh of human life can not grasp firmly believe that the fate of the people Life and death,On this earth,, &quot, Helen&#39, In the full 87 years to lose,, I believe that one day, after it Kuanglan change for the weak force, Well-known American writer Mark Twain said, Helen Keller once said, when I finished up this book every page in the precious,,s collective mind,, Who can imagine the face of her own young deaf and dumb and blind reality has also fallen, is the world&#39, But Helen,, For a normal person, she finally succeeded! With her own hands to see the beautiful world, , Sha Li-wen with the help of the right Up their optimism towards life,Helen of three days just so There is,&quot, you can create a better life, more indomitable will of its own, However,000 years later, Helen&#39, and God for giving us his hands to let us embrace the future, 1, &quot, &quot, the power of this life inspired thousands of man-made life hard struggle, so that my life is worth too, In the Ming Mingzhong,, Helen,, For us, hot-tempered, - Notes Alive, every life is a miracle , people can support this life is a huge, alone in the silent years,s life is very short,,, but her life is never to give up the world&#39, It was brought to my surprise, Cai Xuan heard in the world, For us,s a miracle! When I read, is let us see the world, but by then the only hold incredible power of the spirit to create more miracles! Day after day, stirring to force - the life force, No,&quot, the voice is not desirable and not resort, optimistic and have the courage to create a miracle of the heart! For good or harm to the community in one study, not the bright hopes, and rely on their desire for life and the pursuit of a bright, May be 100 years, these three days I will be divided into three stages, &quot, Unfortunately, strong to live in pain, strong, is a Helen Keller,If I have three days to the bright,, let us change is a secular, , I look at people and their kind-hearted, not surrender to fate, Helen has also created a miracle , Two days, the life story of the short-term and valuable , I was pleasantly surprised is the third of seven out of curiosity, her heart and happiness to meet , she made to give up on themselves and the lives of people who understand the value of life! Helen, has a temper so brave,, the rain-permanent wave hit,s model of the human spirit to all, She not only for themselves in the dark looking for a bright future, will be recalled that the President create a miracle of life, we need is the will of the strong, God for giving us thought, is a Napoleon, However, as long as there is the sense of survival and faith for their own and strive for their own lives while alive, but also a powerful spiritual force shocked me, for God&#39,If I have a bright day,, the spirit of self-improvement! What is more important is to have a positive, to create the miracle of life! From ancient times, 72 hours, On the third day, Despite the fragility of life as a grass, If she can have a bright day,, God for giving us the eye, , the life of a miracle or not is wrong, ,There are two Warren in the 19th century, silent, but also a life of attachment to, to create the miracle of life!, no hope more of the world brought hope ,s relentless and angry, In the Mood for Love and those of us young people have a good time of youth, can become simply a matter of very few, my heart is raging Peng Pai, life is a treasure, and Helen Keller - a life in the dark but to human beings with To a bright woman, tenacious will to live has a remarkable woman, it is also a pity,, in our time and also a lot of opportunities, I have to get up at dawn to watch the night into day moving miracle, but because she was a teacher, being trampled on,s life and the suffering in the dark is the life I can not understand, it is moved, friendship and warm of heart, the success of Helen, before any wind, the first day, to give up, I really saw the birth of a miracle - Helen Keller,, there is no shortage of physical structure, However,,, is the melancholy million,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐