这些小题大做造句怎么做

这道题怎么做:阅读下列各小题,根据
阅读下列各小题,根据括号内的汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子.
1. Only if people of a11 the countries are united ________ (我们才能解决) the existing pr_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1. Only if people of a11 the countries are united ________ (我们才能解决) the existing pr
1. Only if people of a11 the countries are united ________ (我们才能解决) the existing problems in the
&&& world. (solve)
2. _________ (油漆成) red, the building stands out among the rest and looks very attractive. (paint)
3. _________ (不会用) a computer makes it more difficult for him to do his academic research. (use)
4. The news _________ (房价将要下跌) has caused many people to sell their houses at lower prices. && &(fall)
5. After she completes the project,she'll have _________ (没什么要担心的). (worry)
6. Mr. Johnson insisted that the problem worthy of attention _________ (讨论) at the meeting. (discuss)
7. My mother was so proud of all ________ (我所做的) that she rewarded me with a trip to Beijing. (do) 8. Last night's 9 TV news said that by then the death of the missing people _________ (未证实) yet. (prove)
9. It's said that they have swum to the island from the continent,but they _________ (不可能做到)
&&& because the ocean in between is too wide. (do)
10. ________ (正如我们强调的那样)many times, "serve the people"is our first policy. (stress)
1.can we solve/will we be able to solve 2.Painted/Having been painted 3.Not being able to use/Being unable to use/Not knowing how to use 4.that house princes will fall 5.nothing to worry about/no more worries 6.(should) be discussed 7.(that) I had done 8.had not been proved 9.can't/couldn't have done it/so/that/this 10.As we have stressed/As has been stressed 答案不唯一老师帮帮我,这个第六题的第一小题怎么做?求算式和答案!!!!!!!! _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
老师帮帮我,这个第六题的第一小题怎么做?求算式和答案!!!!!!!!
老师帮帮我,这个第六题的第一小题怎么做?求算式和答案!!!!!!!!&这个第四题的第一小题怎么做? _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这个第四题的第一小题怎么做?
这个第四题的第一小题怎么做?&
1/(1+cosα)+1/(1-cosα)=(1+cosα+1-cosα)/((1+cosα)(1-cosα))=2/sin²α考点:;;.专题:电场力与电势的性质专题.分析:(1)两个物体水平方向均是受静电斥力和静摩擦力,根据平衡条件求解静摩擦力;(2)当增加A电荷的电量后,两电荷受到库仑斥力运动,当所受的库仑斥力与摩擦力相等时,加速度为零,根据这一关系求出两电荷的距离.解答:解:(1)A静止时,它受到的静摩擦力Ff与库仑力大小相等,故:Ff=k2r2&(2)设A、B加速度为零时二者之间距离为r,由平衡条件得:μmg=k2r2解得:r=2Q答:(1)A受到的摩擦力为k2r2;(2)如果将A的电荷量增至+4Q,两物体开始运动,当它们的加速度第一次为零时,A、B相距2Q.点评:解决本题的关键掌握库仑定律的公式F=k1Q2r2,以及知道电荷所受的库仑力与摩擦力相等时,加速度为零.答题:FAM老师 

我要回帖

更多关于 小题狂做答案 的文章

随机推荐