跪求这首一首超好听的英文歌曲曲

求这首英文歌的歌名_百度知道
提问者采纳
t stop it't know What is right and what is wrong Now it's not too late There are times when you feel helpless There are moments filled with fears Don't stop it&#39, go straight ahead Never stop to reach the sky Spread your wings and fly away Leave your dreams and make your way Spread your wings and fly away Don's time to take your chance Never lose you on defends Don't look backFabrizio E Marco - Fly Away There are times when you feel lonely There are times when you feel strong There&#39, go straight ahead Never stop to reach the sky Spread your wings and fly away Leave your dreams and make your way Spread your wings and fly away Don't give up if you should feel like You's not too late Spread your wings and fly away Leave your dreams and make your way Spread your wings and fly away Don's not too late Spread your wings and fly away Leave your dreams and make your way Spread your wings and fly away Don't stop ït't stop it're drowning in your tears Never change the way you are On your way you will get far Don'll be moments when you don&#39
提问者评价
来自团队:
Swear It Again-Westlife
/song/2245951?fm=altg3
I wanna know Who ever told you I was letting go Of the only joy that I have ever known Girl they were lying Just look around And all of the people that we used to know Have just given up they wanna let it go But we're still trying So you should know this lo...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这首英文歌名?_百度知道
求这首英文歌名?
是中国梦想秀-相恋十年的舞蹈感人故事视频 上百度能查到。其中两位情侣在周立波一再要求下跳舞。求他们跳舞时的背景音乐。
提问者采纳
tudou://www:///programs/view/AzHtA7wnfjg/" target="_blank">http.tudouBeyonce - Best Thing I Never Had碧昂斯<a href="http
提问者评价
来自团队:
Schnuffel-Chenparty 望采纳 抄袭狗滚
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]11oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii///////////////////...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
求个英文歌
,是个老外唱的他嘴上有胡须只知道一句《英文:&色友,色米》
莱昂纳尔-里奇
《Say you, say me》
这首脍炙人口的英文经典来自1985年的一部电影《白夜逃亡》
《白夜逃亡》的故事简单,最突出的就是巴希利科夫的表演,因为这部电影可说是为他度身订造,或者说就是关于他本人和其他众多俄罗斯艺术家的传奇故事:一个著名的俄罗斯芭蕾舞演员,如何利用到美国演出的机会,背叛自己的祖国和人民,滞留于敌国;这部电影的高明之处在于根本没去叙述最初的逃亡,而是倒推,当一个叛徒突然被偶然事件抛回到他当初千方百计要逃出的祖国时,面对他的将是怎样的局面?
当然说到这部〈白夜逃亡〉不得不说到那首脍炙人口的《Say you, say me说你,说我》,这首获1985年第58届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲奖,最佳电影原作歌曲奖由著名黑人歌星Lionel Richie演唱的Say you, say me出现在影片结束时,Lionel Richie用他充满磁性的灵魂唱腔,点播着世间男女的恋爱心情,早已成为了爱情世界的共同语言。值得一说的是由于歌曲使用权的关系,「Say You, Say Me」当年并没有收录在「飞越苏联」的原声带专辑中,而出现于
莱昂纳尔-里奇
《Say you, say me》
这首脍炙人口的英文经典来自1985年的一部电影《白夜逃亡》
《白夜逃亡》的故事简单,最突出的就是巴希利科夫的表演,因为这部电影可说是为他度身订造,或者说就是关于他本人和其他众多俄罗斯艺术家的传奇故事:一个著名的俄罗斯芭蕾舞演员,如何利用到美国演出的机会,背叛自己的祖国和人民,滞留于敌国;这部电影的高明之处在于根本没去叙述最初的逃亡,而是倒推,当一个叛徒突然被偶然事件抛回到他当初千方百计要逃出的祖国时,面对他的将是怎样的局面?
当然说到这部〈白夜逃亡〉不得不说到那首脍炙人口的《Say you, say me说你,说我》,这首获1985年第58届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲奖,最佳电影原作歌曲奖由著名黑人歌星Lionel Richie演唱的Say you, say me出现在影片结束时,Lionel Richie用他充满磁性的灵魂唱腔,点播着世间男女的恋爱心情,早已成为了爱情世界的共同语言。值得一说的是由于歌曲使用权的关系,「Say You, Say Me」当年并没有收录在「飞越苏联」的原声带专辑中,而出现于Lionel Richie 1986年的第三张个人专辑「Dancing on the Ceiling」里面。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注求这首英文歌的歌名,万分感谢了_土豆_高清视频在线观看您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
求一首英文歌名
剧了,只是这首歌印象深刻,可找了好久也找不到,好象歌词里有break away,也不知对不对,希望看过电视剧或知道这首歌的人帮帮我,谢谢各位了
I will be your shelter
Have you feel the need to be the strong one
When the tide has turned
How&#039;d you find your way back to the fortress
When the bridge has burned
Break away and let me be the soldier tonight
Break away and let me heal your pain