i neveri have neverbad time with you 有一句歌词是这个,求歌名

【Billboard】求这首歌的所有的歌词和里面的每一首歌的名字和歌手!_billboard吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:261,414贴子:
【Billboard】求这首歌的所有的歌词和里面的每一首歌的名字和歌手!收藏
卧槽。。。为什么不能发附件!!!歌名叫Pop Dan thology 2011. 求歌词和里面每一首歌的名字!!!
Songlist:1. Adele - Rolling In The Deep2. Adele - Someone Like You3. Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat4. Avicii - Levels5. Bad Meets Evil - Lighters6. Beyonce - Run The World (Girls)7. Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough8. Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me9. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go10. Britney Spears - Till The World Ends11. Bruno Mars - It Will Rain12. Chris Brown - Yeah 3x13. Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now14. Cobra Starship feat. Sabi - You Make Me Feel15. David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida - Where Them Girls At16. David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz, Ludacris - Little Bad Girl17. David Guetta feat. Usher - Without You18. Dev - In The Dark19. Drake - Headlines20. Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris - Tonight (I'm Loving' You)21. Flo Rida - Good Feeling22. Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks23. Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts24. Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight25. Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home26. Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - On The Floor27. Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (TGIF)28. Katy Perry - The One That Got Away29. Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T.30. Ke$ha - Blow31. Lady Gaga - Born This Way32. Lady Gaga - Edge Of Glory33. Lady Gaga - Judas34. Lady Gaga - You And I35. Leona Lewis / Avicii - Collide36. LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It37. LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem38. Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger39. Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello40. Nicki Minaj - Super Bass41. Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer - Give Me Everything42. Rihanna - S&M43. Rihanna - You Da One44. Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love45. Sak Noel - Loca People46. Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song47. Swedish House Mafia - Save The World48. T-Pain feat. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen - 5 O'Clock49. Taio Cruz feat. Kylie Minogue - Higher50. Usher - More (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix)
Whoaah, whoaah(pop dan-thology)I can't win, I can't reignIf I lose you babySummer at the highschool when we first metWe make out in your mustang to radioheadThis one is for you and meAll the other kids with the pumped up kicks(cause you feel like paradise)Give me everything tonightI could stick around and get along with you, helloWe're gonna make it you and I(oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm in love with judas, judas)We're gonna save the world tonight(oh, oh, oh, oh, I'm in love with)It's alright, alright, tonight, tonightWhere them girls at (whooooah)Where them girls at (whooooah)Where them girls at (whooooah)So go get them, we can all be friendsWhat the-Johnny, la gente esta muy locaYou make me thisBring me up, bring me downPlaying sweet, makes me moveLike a freak, mr. saxobeatMake me thisBring me up, bring me downPlaying sweet, makes me moveLike a freak, mr. saxobeatLately I've been stuck imaginingIt's 5 o'clock in the morningI get a feeling thati never, never, never, never hadGlitter all over the roomPink flamingos in the pool (whoah!)Don't underestimate the things that I would doBaby, I love youI need you hereWith me all the ti-I-i-I-i-me I-i-I-i-I-iThis place's about toI can't get enough, I can't get enough(party rock) listen to me when I sayAnd I want you to know babyTake me by the tong and I'll know youKiss me till you're drunk and I'll show youAll the moves like jagger, I got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jaggerI don't need to try to control youLook into my eyes and I'll own youWith the moves like jagger, I got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves like jaggerAnd you played (tears are gonna fall)To the beat (rolling in the deep)Go, go, go, go insane, go insaneThrow some glitter, make it rainI know you want meMove your body out on the floorI made it obvious that I wanted you tooLook at me nowSo put it on meAnybody can't let goLet's remove the space between me and youI'm getting paperI notice that you got itYou notice that I want itNobody's ever make me feelThe way that you doYou know that I can take itTo the next level babyPlease excuse me, I don't mean to be rudeBut tonight I'm loving youDay-o, me say day-o(oh, you know) I, I love you like a love song baby(that tonight I'm loving you)Yeah, so we're lose control(oh, you know) I, I love you like a love song baby(that tonight I'm loving you)Boy, I think about it every night and dayI'm addicted, wanna jump inside your loveThat tonight I'm loving youI wouldn't wanna have it any other wayI'm addicted and I just can't get enough(whoah, oh, oh, oh,oh, oh, oh, oh)Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeahWiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeahDance, dance, da-dance, dancing in the darkI said, excuse me you're a hell of a guyI mean, my, my, my, my, you're like a pelican flyI mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tieYou're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh!See the sunlightWe ain't stoppin'Keep on dancing till the world endsIf you feel itLet it happenKeep on dancing till the world endsParty rock is in the house tonightTonight yeah baby, tonight yeah babyEverybody just have a good timeWe can collideShake thatYellow diamonds in the lightYou're so hypnotizingNevermind, I'll find someone like youAnd this time I'm not leaving without youMake me your radioThey know, they knowGo little bad girlLittle bad girlI'm gonna run right toTo the edge with youWhere we can both fall far in loveLook at her goOn the dance floorIf you on the floor, bring out the fireShe's amazingOn the dance floorGonna push it to the limit, give me moreLast friday nightDance the night awayLive your life and stay young on the floorDaylight come and we don't wanna go homeDance the night awayGrab somebody drink a little moreInfect me with your love and fill me with your poisonNa, na, na, come onOh, oh, ohNa, na, na, come onOh, oh, ohNa, na, na. na. na. come onOh, oh, ohNa, na, na, come on, come, come on(push it to the limit, give me more)Na, na, na, na come onNa, na, na, na, naNa. na. na. na. naLink:
卧槽楼上大神
1、Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks2、Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer - Give Me Everything3、Chris Brown - Yeah 3x4、David Guetta feat. Usher - Without You 5、Bruno Mars - It Will Rain6、Katy Perry - The One That Got Away7、Bad Meets Evil&Eminem ft.Bruno Mars - Lighters8、Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me9、Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello10、Swedish House Mafia - Save The World11、Lady Gaga - Judas12、Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight13、David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida - Where Them Girls At14、Sak Noel - Loca People15、Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat16、Britney Spears - I Wanna Go17、T-Pain feat. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen - 5 O'Clock18、Flo Rida - Good Feeling19、Avicii - Levels20、Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (TGIF)21、Adele - Rolling In The Deep22、Rihanna - You Da One23、Taio Cruz feat. Kylie Minogue - Higher24、Lady Gaga - Born This Way25、LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem26、Selena Gomez - Love You Like A Love Song27、Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger28、Beyonce - Run The World29、Ke$ha - Blow30、Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris - Tonight31、Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes - Look At Me Now32、Britney Spears - Till The World Ends 33、Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough34、LMFAO - S exy And I Know It35、Dev - In The Dark36、Nicki Minaj - Super Bass37、Lady Gaga - Edge Of Glory38、Leona Lewis ft. Avicii - Collide39、Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love40、Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T.41、Adele - Someone Like You42、Lady Gaga - You And I43、Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts44、Drake - Headlines45、David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz, Ludacris - Little Bad Girl46、Usher - More47、Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - On The Floor48、Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home49、Rihanna - S&M50、Cobra Starship feat. Sabi - You Make Me Feel
楼主。。。。3年前我也发过这个帖子。。。。。。。。
想要水的,想发无意义表情或文字回复来长经验的,想要聊天交友的此楼欢迎你其他单开的帖子一律删掉
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首经典的英文歌,女生唱的,大多数婚礼上都能听到的,歌词好像有_百度知道
求一首经典的英文歌,女生唱的,大多数婚礼上都能听到的,歌词好像有
into you急.to you.,最后一句好像是就是在朋友的婚礼上听到的...,歌词好像有what i can do............,在线等哦,这是高潮部分的歌词
,不是歌名啊不怎么确定的就不要乱回答啊.to you是歌词啊晕......,我说的what i can do.,说了是女声唱的
提问者采纳
I will always love you
i swear because i love you
can you feel the love tonight t
he_greatest_love_of_all my love will get you home这些是婚礼上比较常见的
如果没有 找我
在给你看看别的
提问者评价
你太棒了!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
What Can I Do
歌手:The Corrs
专辑:Unplugged
Music By: The Corrs Lyrics By: Andrea Corr
Album: Unplugged
I haven't slept at all in days
It's been so long since we've talked
And I have been here many times
I just don't know what I'm doing wrong
What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I do to get you there
There's only so much I can take
And I just got to let go
And who knows I might feel better, yeah
If I don't try and I don't hope
What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I d...
提示太少了.... 不过倒是真有首歌名字就叫 what i can do
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有一首英文歌 ,是个男的唱的, 歌词有一句是I never wanna say doodbye,and i never wanna see you _百度知道
有没有一首英文歌 ,是个男的唱的, 歌词有一句是I never wanna say doodbye,and i never wanna see you
偶然在校内上听到了,但找了很久都找不到,希望大家能帮忙呵~
(never gonna treat you bad) All: (swear it all over again and I) Am never gonna let you go Gotta let you know that I All: And I swear it all over again Mm not buying Cos in your eyes I see a love that burns eternally And if you see how beautiful you are to me You&#39, oh no) All: Cos I never wanna see you sad Mark: (never wanna see you sad) Am never gonna say goodbye Cos I never wanna see you cry I swore to you my love would remain And I swear it all over again and I I't be denied All: (I'll know I&#39SWEAR IT AGAIN
Sm never gonna treat you bad Cos I never wanna see you sad I swore to share your joy and your pain And I swear it all over again Mll be times we wanna say goodbye But even if we try There are some things in this life won&#39: I're still trying So you should know this love we share was never made to die I&#39: I&#39, they were lying Just look around And all of the people that we used to know Hm never gonna treat you bad Cos I never wanna see you sad I swore to share your joy and your pain And I swear it all over again Shane: Cos I never wanna see you cry Mark: I swore to share your joy and your pain Mt be denied Won'm glad we'm never gonna say goodbye Mm never gonna treat you bad Mm sure I want you forever and ever more And the more that you love me: I wanna know Who ever told you I was letting go Of the only joy that I have ever known Girl: (m never gonna say goodbye) All: I swore to you my love would remain And I swear it all over again and I Mark: The more I know of you is the more I know I love you And the more that I&#39: I&#39: All over again Some people say That everything has got its place in time Even the day must give way to the night But I&#39: (注意这里)I'm never gonna say goodbye Cos I never wanna see you cry I swore to you my love would remain And I swear it all over again and I I're on this one way street just you and I Just you and I All, they wanna let it go But we&#39: (never wanna see you cry) Am not lying Sure there&#39, the more that I know Oh that I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I Don't Wanna Leave - Lidia Kopania (Poland)
I can’t say the words
I feel inside so deep
Cause when the clouds come out
I feel so incomplete
I know the sun shines down on me
I see it now
The rain won’t get to me
I just wanna live my life the way it’s meant to be
I don’t wanna leave
But it’s my destiny
I will wrap my arms around the world
You’ll see
That I am not a child
Cause I’m standing taller this time
Take it step by step,
Do my best, that’s right
But I will never say goodbye.
For so long now
I’ve been dreaming in the dark
I was too scared to feel
The things held in my heart
Don’t you know this is meant to ...
westlife的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
08-12-20 & 发布
say goodbye
歌手:brooke allison
专辑:the kiss-off (goodbye)
Written by:Mark portmann / allan richOnce in every lifeSomeone steals your heartAnd you are forever changedEven when you must partYou find it hard to leaveThe feelings aren't goneBut a voice inside is telling youBrooke AllisonYou can't hold onSo say goodbye oh i can't say that i won't cryCause i'm so gladFor everything we hadThe good and badSay goodbyeJust look at meYou'll know that i… still love you soEven though we have to say goodbyeNo matter where you areWherever that may beI will always have you hereDeep in the heart of meWe will always have the memories….remember whenChorusYou've got your life and you know i've got mineBut we will always beForever intertwinedOur hearts know thatIt would be wrong to staySo beforeYou turn and walk awayChorusYou'll know that i have one last wishOne last kissBefore we say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
你说的女生也许不是原唱: 楼否me 很怀疑是follow me Follow Me 歌手:Uncle Cracker 专辑:Double Wide Follow Me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you, I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm not worried bout the ring you wear Cause as long as I know one knows than nobody can care You're feelin guilty and I'm well aware But you don't look ashamed and baby I'm not scared I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me Won't give you money I can't give you the sky Your better off if you don't ask why I'm not the reason that you go astray And we'll be alright if you don't ask me stay I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singing Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me 或者 say goodbye 歌手:barry manilow 专辑:here at the mayflower Who is she? this beautiful creature insisting on being alone? it would all make sense if you could hear her on the phone: hello,who's there? oh no how'd you find me I gotta go don't wanna hear another lie you tell me that you love me and you promise that you'll change you broke my heart this time we're through now say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye I take you back and then you go and hurt me I've had enough I'm such a fool I don't know why I've got to start my life again it's over can't you see this time it's done it's really done please say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye and the nights are gonna get easier that's what they say see, sometimes I don't even think about you I don't even dream about you sometimes I don't even miss you night and day say goodbye please say goodbye baby it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye if you love me if you love me say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
[ti:never say goodbye][ar:never say goodbye][al:ep单曲]never say goodbyeyea, whats going on 2007 y to the s.t.a.rtake up micyeah everybody listen to our music stylekeep it up keep it up,two step with me, come on,lets do it do it do it like this1,2 baby clap your handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againyeah let me hear u say wut yo let me tell you its my story爱情留的痕迹好像真实的 movie 那么多的过去让我心里难过受到的伤害没关系告诉自己不必那么担心别难过爱情不是人生的一切不要失望never say goodbye so get upif you go awayyou will see me crydon't you let me gobaby don't you let me down你在我身边却心不在焉表情很奇怪让我感觉危险you never say goodbye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我很想忘记你却停不住爱你写怎样的结局在爱情故事里(mario) and we the best aint no need to stress范超文赫 aint no need to impress说什么我是你的你的耐心听我说呵 non stop you are just a very good friendyo call it a fling or a love thingi don't care i can handle any drama that you bring.不要怕别再发呆坦白别再骗我你的心里还有我吗告诉我在想我吗my baby love love lovebaby you are right tight all night that's righti am still in love with you hey别总是怀疑我的每句话 ohi'm still in love with you heylet me hear you say hey hey hey相信你和我的约定别再浪费我们最完美的激情时光我对你一如既往不要让我失望only u missing youbaby 1,2,3,4 i got the mic checkdon't you let me gobaby don't you let me downyou never say good bye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我可以忘记你你保重你自己写怎样的结局在爱情故事里you never say good bye (come on come on)我不让你离开(wana ride with the homie right?)你是否在想她(wana get right then get high )我应该伤心吗(ride with me ill ride with you)我很想忘记你(you go down on me ill go down on you)却停不住爱你(yeah~)写怎样的结局(just me and you come on)在爱情故事里(one more time now)don't you let me go (say what)don't you let me down (one more time now)1,2 baby clap ur handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againlet me hear u say hey hey hey我想问在你心里别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系休想你在骗我yo 我知道我喜欢你非常温柔非常能够给我超感享受 kids flow is incredible我想问在你心里你别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系 baby never say goodbye yea~
请登录后再发表评论!
是不是AIR supply空气补给的 Goodbye Goodbye by Air supply I can see the pain living in your eyes And I know how hard you try You deserve to have so much more I can feel your heart and I sympathize And I\'ll never criticize all you\'ve ever meant to my life I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You deserve the chance at the kind of love I\'m not sure I\'m worthy of Losing you is painful to me I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to try now it\'s gonna hurt us both it\'s no other way than to say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
是NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TURE
请登录后再发表评论!
我想要唱这首歌人的名字
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 i have never seen 的文章

随机推荐