美在手挽手手的英语怎么说?

帮忙把几句话翻译成英文~~~
帮忙把几句话翻译成英文~~~
面对灾难,团结就是力量。当13亿中国人肩并肩,手挽手,心连心的时候,任何困难都是暂时的,任何灾难都是可以战胜的。
因为这场地震,心,一直在痛着!在获知那些消息,看着那些图片时,一个人偷偷地让泪水往肚里流。那份无力和渺小,我的心,一片灰暗。全中国都在哭泣!
In the face of disaster, unity is strength. When the 1.3 billion Chinese people stand side by side, Shou Wanshou, heart to heart, any difficulties are temporary, and any disaster can be overcome. 

Because of the earthquake center, has been a pain! Those in the know, looking at those pictures when a person goes to secretly let the tears flow. Small and can not afford that, my heart was dark. The whole of China are crying!
其他回答 (3)
faces the disaster, the unity is a strength. When 1,300,000,000 Chinese side-by-side, hand in hand, heart linked to heart time, any difficulty is temporary, any disaster is may defeat. because of this earthquake, the heart, in has been being painful! In learns these news, when watches these pictures, a person lets the tears flow secretly toward the stomach. That is incapable and is tiny, my heart, a gloominess. The entire China is sobbing!
Face the naturnal disaster , unityis strength.Any difficult is temporary,can be defeated,when one thousand million Cinese side by side , hand in hand , heart link heart . 
Course of the earthquake,the heart is always being pain! learn the news , watch the photos , one lets the tears flow to the tripe stealthily. The incapable and tiny, my heart gloomy. All the China is sweeping.
he face of disaster, unity is strength. When the 1.3 billion Chinese people shoulder to shoulder, arm in arm, xin lianxin time, any difficulties are temporary, any disaster can be overcome.
Because of the earthquake, the heart, have been in pain! On the news, looked at those pictures, a man secretly let tears into his stomach. The weak and small, my heart, gloomy. All China cry!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号肩并肩英语怎么说呀相似的还有哪些,我记得有face to face_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
肩并肩英语怎么说呀相似的还有哪些,我记得有face to face
肩并肩英语怎么说呀相似的还有哪些,我记得有face to face
shoulder to shoulder 并肩地;齐心协力地side by side 肩并肩地;一起
肩并肩英语shoulder to shoulderside by side
Side-by-side
shoulder by shoulder .
shoulder by shoulder
shoulder by shoulder ????手拉手一起走向未来用英文怎么写_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
手拉手一起走向未来用英文怎么写
手拉手一起走向未来用英文怎么写
Let us walk to the future hand in hand.这是正确的句子.上面的只是短语,称不上句子.
手拉手一起走向未来Hand in hand,together walk into the future
Hand in hand together into the futuredo…at will
大家都在背:
1. She let her free hand slide through her freshly cut hair.
她让有空那只手滑过她刚剪好的头发.
来自互联网
2. It was so slippery that some of the walkers linked arms and proceeded very carefully.
路太滑了,一些徒步者手挽手小心翼翼地前行。
来自柯林斯例句
3. But Sid's fingers slipped and the bowl dropped and broke.
可是,希德手一滑,糖罐子掉到地上摔碎了.
来自英汉文学 - 汤姆历险
4. Scarlett's hand fell from his arm.
思嘉的手从他的胳臂上滑下来.
来自飘(部分)
5. The fish slipped through my fingers.
鱼从我的手指缝里滑掉了.
来自辞典例句
1. screw thread
screw driver 起子screw thread 滑手section supervisor 课长
- 基于4个网页
2. handshift
handshears 手剪机, handshift 滑手, handshears 手工裁剪刀
- 基于1个网页
1. releasing slipper
application of new releasing slipper spear ., 新型可丢手滑块捞矛的应用.
- 基于1个网页
1. Slapping Hand
手滑术(Slapping Hand):虚幻的手会立刻引发生物的借机攻击。
雪球术(Snowball Swarm):雪球对10尺爆发范围内造成2D6寒冷伤害。阴影面纱(Veil.
- 基于7个网页
1. Danny Way
paul rodriguez_互动百科 ... 喜欢的滑手: Koston 影响最深的滑手: Danny Way 喜欢的玩板地点: Albertson's loading dock.
- 基于5个网页
释义 本义:因粗心大意而造成操作失误 现在的理解:事实上是故意做的,但声称不是故意只是失误,并以此嘲笑对方的新潮网络流行用语。出处 来自森蓝公司某管理员对于删贴的解释:“哎呀,手滑了一下” 之后“手滑”被广泛引申为(特指由森蓝公司驻贪婪的管理员、版主所操作的)删贴、砍ID、关监狱等等操作 现在手滑众越来越多了。比如网络游戏《洛奇》里的老福,手滑能力就是超一流的。导致该游戏里老福的“威名”直追女神。相信如
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:上传时间:
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:13
播放次数:154,141