下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁沈阳市东北育才学校2012年中考英语模拟试题
当前位置:>>>>>>>>
(满分 150分,时间 120分钟)&&
&&& 一、基础知识与运用&(两大题,共20分)
&&& (A)单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
&&& 从A、B、C、D中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案,并将其字母序号填入题前的括号内。
&&&&&& 1. --- You've given us the wonderful Chinese dinner, Mrs. Wang.
&&&&&&&&& &--- _______________.
&&&&&& A. Oh, I'm afraid I didn't cook very well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I'm glad you enjoyed it
&&&&&& C. Come again when you are free&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It's not necessary for you to say so
&&&&&& 2. --- _____ the letter on your way to office.
&&&&&&&--- OK. I _______.
&&& A. Don' will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. D will
&&& C. D do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. D do
&&&&&& 3. --- I hear there will be _____ talk on English study tomorrow morning.
&&&&&& --- Do you mean ____& speech our teacher asked us to listen to?
A. the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. the&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. a
&&&&&& 4. --- Have you ______?
&&&&&--- Yes. Let me take you to a place to celebrate.
A. paid&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. got paid&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. got paying&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pay[来源:]
&&&&&& 5. --- Do you know our town at all ?
&&&&&&&&&& --- No, this is the first time I ______ here.
&&& A.was &&&&&& &&&&&B.have been&&&&&&&&& & C. came&&&&&&&&& D. am coming
A. the one&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. he&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. it&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
&&&&&& 7. --- ______does the No. 5 bus run ?&
&&&&&&&--- Every ten minutes.
&&&&&& A. How soon&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How fast&&&&&&&&&&&&& & C. How often&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. How long
&&&&&&&8. --- You can't come today, can you?
&&&&&&&&&---_______.
&&& A. Yes. I can come tomorrow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, I can't come tomorrow.
&&& C. No, but I can come tomorrow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D .No, but I can come today
&&&&&&&9. --- &How about going to the cinema with me tonight?
&&&&&&&& --- I'll ask my parents if they ____ me go.
&&& A. have let&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. let&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. will let&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. are going to let
&&&&&& 10. --- Poor Tom! He will have to work all the coming month round.
&&&&&&&& --- Luckily____ the basketball games are held.
&&&& A. except&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. except for&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. except when&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. except that
&&&&&&& 11.--- The window is dirty.&&&
&&&&&&&--- I know. It _____ for weeks.
&&&& A. hasn't cleaned&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. didn't clean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wasn't cleaned&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. hasn't been cleaned
&&&&&&& 12. Do tell me what you'd like for your birthday, dear,______ ?&&&&&&& A. will you&&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. do you&&&&&&&&&&&& & C. don't you&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. can't you
&&&&&&& 13. --- Can you remember this park? We _____ here..
&&&&&&& --- Sure. But now I ______ in that swimming pool.   A. are used to take a walk, am used to swim   B. are used to taking a walk, am used to swimming   C. used to take a walk, used to swim&&&&&&&& D. used to take a walk, am used to swimming
&&&&&&& 14. --- Why not come and join us in the game? .
&&&&&&&&&&&&& --- _____. But I must meet Mr Smith at his office now..&A. I'd like to .&&&&&&&&& B. Let's go&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, please&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It's a pleasure
&&&&&&&&15. --- What do you think of the songs?
&&&&&&&&& --- In fact, ________ of them sounds beautiful.
A.not all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. no one&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. not everyone&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. not every one
&&& (B)完成对话(共5小题,每小题1分;满分5分)
&&&&&&&& 从A――G中选出可以填入对话空白处(16-20)的最佳选项,并将其字母序号填入题前的括号内。选项中有两项为多余选项。
_______19______________.
二、短文填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
阅读短文, 然后从方框中选出可以填入文中空白处的单词,并将其填入短文后相应题号的横线上。
&&even, email, As, showed, scenes, sending , produced ,began, Christmas, price
The custom of&21&&& Christmas cards started in Britain in 1840 when the first 'Penny Post' public postal deliveries(运送)___22_____. (Helped by the new railway system, the public postal service was the 19th century's communication revolution(革命), just as __23____is for us today.)
24&&&&& printing methods improved, Christmas cards were &25&&& &&in large numbers from about 1860. They became &&26&&&& more popular in Britain when a card could be posted in an unsealed(未密封的) envelope for one half penny - half the &27&&&& of an ordinary letter.
Traditionally, Christmas cards __28_____religious pictures - Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus, or other parts of the _29______story. Today, pictures are often jokes, winter pictures, Father Christmas, or romantic(浪漫的) __30____of life in past times.
21____________&& 22___________&23____________&24____________&25____________
26____________&& 27___________&28____________&29____________&30____________
三、完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)
阅读短文,掌握其大意,然后从A、B、C、D中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。并将其字母序号填入题前的括号内。
Suddenly all the lights on that crowded underground train&31&&& . Then it stopped in that dark tunnel. We waited. We expected the lights to come on again soon. But &32&&&& &happened. Then I began to smell something. Yes, I could smell smoke. So I asked myself, "Is this train__33&&& &fire?" People around me then began to cry out in fear. "The train is on fire!" they cried. Then the woman __34____ next to me suddenly fell on the floor. I realised she was overcome by the smoke. Then I saw flames __35_____. "If something does not happen soon," I said to myself, "I _36_____ alive!" But as I stood there in the dark in that crowded __37____ train, I could see no way to escape.
(&& &) 31. A. gave off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. turned off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. went out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. turned out
(&&& ) 32. A. something&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. everything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. some things
(&& &) 33. A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. under
(&& &) 34. A. was standing&&&&&&&&& B. stood&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. standing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. stands
(&&& ) 35. A. appear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. appearing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. disappear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. disappearing
(&& &) 36. A. was burnt&& &&&&&&&&&& B. will burn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. would burn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will be burnt
(&& &) 37. A. burned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. burning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to burn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. to be burned
I did not hear it coming. Suddenly a large goods vehicle hit me. Now as I fell to the ground the wheels of the __38____truck went right over my body. One wheel __39___ the other went over me as I lay there. But _40____ my surprise, I felt no pain!
You see, it was very dark when I went home that night. So the driver of that truck did not see me __41____ his vehicle hit me. Now as I lay there, I wondered__42___I could move my body. To my surprise, I found I could move my legs. Then I found I could move my whole body. So slowly I began to move my body from under the truck.
Now as I did this, the driver of the truck appeared. He found ___43___ difficult to believe what his eyes saw, when he saw me still __44____. Then as I began to stand __45____my two feet, his mouth kept open in complete surprise. I said to him, "I am not hurt!" But he pointed to the__46____ of the truck wheels on my shirt.
Several days ago when we __47_____ home, my friends thought they must find I had suffered ___48___ some way. But they found I had suffered no harm. As people began to hear what happened, they came from far and near to see if it was true. Whenever they did this I showed them the wheel marks on my shirt. I then told them why I was not _49_____. I told them, "God wants to continue to use my life."
So I __50_____ my shirt outside my house for everyone to see the surprise.
(&& &) 38. A. 8 tons&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.8-tons&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. 8-ton&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. 8-tons'
(&&& ) 39. A. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. to[来源:学科网]
(&& &) 40. A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to
(&&& ) 41. A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as soon as&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. while
(&& &) 42. A. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. what
(&& &) 43. A. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. him
(&& &) 44. A. lively&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. alive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. live&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. living
(&& &) 45. A. under&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & C. above&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. over
(&&& ) 46. A. signs&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. marks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. words&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. footprints
(&&& ) 47. A. arrived&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reached&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. arrived at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. got to
(&&& ) 48. A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. at
(&& &) 49. A. hurt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. died&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. killed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. injured
(&&& ) 50. A. hanged&&&&&&&&&&& &B. hung&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. was hung&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. was hanged
&四、阅读理解(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,然后根据其内容从A、B、C、D中选出最佳选项。并将其字母序号填入题前的括号内。
One day Nasreddin went to town to buy new clothes. First he tried on a pair of trousers. He didn't like the trousers, so he gave them back to the shopkeeper. Then he tried a robe which had the same price as the trousers. Nasreddin was pleased with the robe(礼服), and he left the shop. Before he climbed on his donkey to ride home, the shopkeeper and the shop-assistant ran out.
"You didn't pay for the robe!" said the shopkeeper.
"But I gave you the trousers in exchange for the robe, didn't I?" replied Nasreddin.
"Yes, but you didn't pay for the trousers, either!" said the shopkeeper.
"But I didn't buy the trousers," replied Nasreddin. "I am not so stupid as to pay for something which I never bought."
(&& &) 51. How did Nasreddin get to the shop?
A. on foot&&&&&&&&&&& & B. by bus
C. by donkey&&&&&&&&& D. by camel
(&&& ) 52. How many people are there in the story except Nasreddin?
A. 2&&&&&&&&&&& B.. 3&&&&&&& & C. 1&&&&&&&& D. 0
(&&& ) 53. What did Nasreddin actually pay for?
A. the robe&&&&&&&&&& B. the trousers&&&&&&&&&& C. the hat&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. nothing
(&& &) 54. According to the message, what kind of life we may think the workers in California lead?
A. a hard life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an easy life
C. an interesting life&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all above together
(&& &) 55. From the text, we know that the speed of wages' (工资) rising is_______ that of the costs' rising.
A. faster than&&&&&&&&&&& &B. as fast as&&&&&&&&&&& C. as slow as&&&&&&&&&&& D. not as fast as
(&&& ) 56. From the text, can you guess the meaning of the underlined word "barely"?
A. only&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. never&&&&&&&&& &C easily&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D possibly
(&&& ) 57. According to the message ,if you work in California you'd better ___________.
A.&move to the Bay Area
B&choose a low-paid job
C&consider the money you spend
D&have a big dinner every day
You've probably put away your pencils and books for the summer, but that doesn't mean you have to forget everything you learned in school last year. And there's no better way to stay sharp―and have fun doing it―than to browse through the new 2008 World Almanac for Kids. Wondering who invented the air conditioner? Try page 111. Need to convert Celsius temperatures to Fahrenheit? Check page 315. Want to know what the coldest object in the solar system is?& Turn to page&... heck, we'll just tell you that one: it's most likely Triton, one of Neptune's moons!
To find out whether you've been affected by the dreaded(恐惧的) "Summer Slump(消沉)" just click below to take a brand-new World Almanac for Kids Quiz―along the way, you just might learn some cool new facts about U.S. presidents, fast animals, foreign languages, outer space, and more.[来源:]
(&& &) 58. From the reading we know that the article is probably written for?
A. doctors&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. workers.&&&&&&& && C. teachers&&&&&&&&& & D. students
(&& &) 59. What is the article about?
A. an advertisement for a newspaper&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. an advertisement for an encyclopedia[来源:学.科.网]
C. an advertisement for a website&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an advertisement for a club
(&&& ) 60. From the reading we know that&___________.
A. the best way to spend the summer holiday is to stay at home&&&&&&
B. the best way to spend the summer holiday is to go abroad
C. there is no better way than to browse the website.
D. you can forget what you learnt last term by visiting the website.
(&& &) 61. Who is Triton according to the message?
A. the moon of the earth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the only moon of Neptune's&&&&
C. one of Neptune's moons&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the moon of Uranus
Each year, we celebrate many holidays here in America.
On January 1, we welcome the coming of a new year like many people in other countries. And we have another four holidays on the first day of a month: April Fool's Day, May Day, Friendship Day (Aug.1) and Grandparents Day (Sep. 1).
The most important holiday for the young people comes in February. It is Valentine's Day. Lots of boys give red roses to girls as a present.
People celebrate some holidays for their family members. We say thanks to our mother in May and celebrate Father's Day in the following month. In November many people return home for Thanksgiving Day, so the whole family can stay together.
There are also some interesting holidays for children. For example, Halloween comes at the end of October. Children often play with pumpkin lanterns and put on all kinds of masks.
Of course, the most important festival is Christmas. After a year of work and study, people can enjoy a long holiday, eat big meals, and visit family and friends.
(&& &) 62. How many holidays do you know on the first day of a month in America?
A. Four.&&&&&&& B. Five.&&&&&&&& C. Seven.&&&&&&&&& D. Ten.
(&&& ) 63. What is the most important holiday for the young people?
A. Thanksgiving Day.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Christmas Day.
C. Valentine's Day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. New Year's Day.
(&&& ) 64. Halloween is one of the interesting holidays for ___________.
A. children&&&&&&&&& &B. mothers&&&&&&& &C. girls&&&&&&&&&&& D. students[来源:学#科#网Z#X#X#K]
(&& &) 65. Many people return home in November because they want to ___________.
A. enjoy a long holiday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stay with their family members
C. eat big meals with friends&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. spend Thanksgiving Day
五、阅读与回答问题(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,然后根据其内容回答问题。
Putting your comic strips in a properly sized comic book bag not only keeps dust, dirt and finger oils off the comic book surface, but helps prevent scuffing which can bring down the value of a comic book considerably. The three most popular comic bag materials are polyethylene, polypropylene and Mylar. New Comic Bags, Regular Comic Bags, Dell & Silver Age Comic Bags and Golden Age Comic Bags as well as Treasury Comic Bags all are available in all three of these materials. All three materials are considered to be ARCHIVAL - Meaning that there is nothing in the composition of the material that can contribute to the breakdown or destruction of the comic book being stored in it.
Mylar is considered to be the most archaically sound and is the choice of most museums and archivists as it has the longest shelf life of the three materials. BUT, usually comic collectors can feel more comfortable using polyethylene comic bags or polypropylene comic bags.
Just remember that with comic books, as with any type collectable, be sure to store it in a cool, dry place free from sunlight, dust, oils, and everyday exposure. This will ensure a long and enjoyable collecting hobby for what ever you collect.
66. Why do we need a comic book bag?
67. How many kinds of comic bag materials are there?
68. What kind of comic bag materials do the museums often use?
69. Do the collectors like using the Mylar comic bag?
70. Is it right to put the comic books with a lot of sunlight?
A teacher stood before her class and had some things in front of her. When the class began, she picked up a large empty jar(广口瓶) and go on to fill it with rocks. She then asked the students if the jar was full? They agreed that it was. So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles(鹅卵石) and poured(倾倒)them into the jar. She shook the jar lightly. The pebbles, of course, rolled into the open areas between the rocks. She then asked the students again if the jar was full. They again agreed it was.
The teacher picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. Now, said the teacher, I want you to know that this is your life. The rocks are the important things - your family, your partner, your health, your children - things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, your car. The sand is everything else. The small thing. If you put the sand into the jar first, there is no room for the pebbles or the rocks. The same goes for your life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small thing, you will never have room for the things that are important to you.
Pay attention to the things that are essential to your happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical examinations. There will always be time to go to work, clean the house, give a dinner party. Take care of the rocks first - the things that really matter. Set your priorities(优先考虑的事情). The rest is just sand.
71. How many materials did the teacher put into the jar from the beginning to the end?
72. What did the teacher say about rocks?
73. What will happen if you spend all your time and energy on the small thing?
74. Which one was compared(比作) to life by the teacher?
75. Which one is more important in the teacher's opinion, playing with the children or going to work?
Don't just listen to what others tell you - learn how to read their body language to find out what they're really saying!
You've already apologized(道歉)to your very busy friend for being late for your lunch, but is she still angry with you? Maybe, if "her arms are crossed, legs and ankles are closed, or she's closing or covering her mouth from view," says Patti Wood, body language expert and writer of Success Signals . If she's standing up, Wood suggests looking at how she stands. Are your friend's shoulders slightly(稍微) raised, her feet spread(展开), her hands on her hips(臀部)? Men more usually do in this way, as if they're squaring off(摆出攻击的架势) their body to attack, but if you're seeing even some of these signs, apologize again and ask to pay for the bill.
Doubtful(怀疑的)
You've expressed some new ideas to your boss, but you can't tell if she likes them. "If someone doubts you, she might frown(皱眉), squint(斜视) her eyes, close her lips and, if she's standing, staring at you," says Wood. Does her body seem tense(紧张), with her shoulders raised? If so, it's a sign she's closing herself off because what you're saying doesn't feel right. If she's sitting, her foot may be crossed over her thigh with her hand over her foot ― this says she's not confident(自信的) in what she's hearing
There are many other body languages and if you learn to read these, it is much more easier for you to communicate with others.
76. What does it mean if one's arms are crossed, legs and ankles are shut, or she's closing or covering her mouth from view?
77. What one will do if he doubts somebody?
78.If one's foot is crossed over her thigh with her hand over her foot, what does it mean?
79. What is learning how to read body language for?
80. What does the article talk about?
阅读短文,然后按要求完成第 81 -- 90 小题。
The eating habits are different between the Easterner (东方人) and the Westerner(西方人).
Firstly, A东方人喜欢吃热的食物. For example, on the morning, Chinese often eat hot porridge, clay oven rolls (烧饼), fried bread stick(油条), noodles, soybean milk and other Chinese food. All of these are hot. On the other hand, People in the west usually eat bread, milk, orange and coffee which are cold commonly.
Secondly, An Easterner like drink hot water whenever it is winter or summer. If you go to a Chinese home, they will give you a cup of tea, and the tea always is hot B you demand for cold water. But in the west, People like drinking cold water or beverage(饮料), they even can drink a bottle of cold water in winter, this is inconceivability(不可思议) in an easterner's eyes.
Thirdly, C It is different altogether between Easterner and Westerner in dinner. We often see a round table in a Chinese family, then, a whole family can sit together to eat dinner. They like share all dishes with other families, round table is convenient(方便) for a family. &D On the other hand, in a western family, a square(正方形) table is familiar. A family eats in each different dish. Why does a Chinese family use a round table? Because they think a whole families sharing all food represent(代表) reunion(团圆) and "warm". All of this are traditional(传统). In modern life, Chinese also like square table, because it is popular.
86. 把A处翻译成英语。
87. 在划线部分B的空白处填入适当的单词________。
88. 将划线部分C 改写为 Easterners are &&&&&&&&Westerners in dinner.
89. 可以替换D处的语句是: ____________________________
90.&The passage is about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
My aunt had successfully brought up three children, helped her husband on their small farm, and at age 50 decided to go back to school and get her nursing degree. She has her saving time methords.
Get out the clothes you will wear (A)the next day , also pack(包装) your exercise clothes in your gym bag. For children, have them lay the clothes to be worn out, including the shoes, so that they don't have to be in a rush in the mornings. (B) 这可以节省第二天早晨许多的时间since you won't have to go on a search for the right thing to wear. Pack their school bag and place it by the door, so it is ready for them to take in the morning and (C)no searching has to be done at the last minute.&
Do your banking on line, pay bills on line? This (D) saves time but it saves money on stamps and envelopes.&
Keep a pen and paper near your phone center so you don't have to look for a pen when taking a message. If you don't have a designated(专用的)drawer, a small attractive basket with paper and pens can be kept on top of the fridge. Your family will get used to this and you'll never have to look for a pen or paper again to take a message.&
It is the little things you do to save time that add up to big savings in time and less hurry in your life.
86. 可以替换A处的语句是&&&&&&&&&&&&
87. 将B处翻译成英语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
88. 将划线部分C 改写为 you &&&&have to do &&&&&searching at the last minute.
89. 在D的空白处填入一个适当的词语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
90. 在文中找出最能解释主题的语句&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
六、书面表达
(A)明天上午十点你们班要到机房学习计算机的基本操作,你是班长,请根据提示写出一篇通知。
Computer lab, computer operation, keep quiet, follow the teacher's instructions, keep clean
(B)你昨天在学校听完一场关于计算机在现代社会功用的讲座,请根据一下提示,写一篇关于你对这次讲座感受的作文。
development of computer,&it is important&... to ..., operate computers, store information, caculate, control machines, be widely used.
【上一篇】
【下一篇】

我要回帖

更多关于 st股票是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐