女神要会考了该唱boomboomboom是什么歌歌祝愿她的歌

免责声明:凡本网注明&来源:XXX(非舜网)&的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。本网转载其他媒体之稿件,意在为公众提供免费服务。如稿件版权单位或个人不想在本网发布,可与本网联系,本网视情况可立即将其撤除。武则天 一级片,www.台湾55115.com
友情链接:歌曲 英国女神级阿黛尔都翻唱她的歌chetto baby 青蛙王子 歌手 cheryl cole
cheryl cole
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
3 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
英国女神级阿黛尔都翻唱她的歌chetto baby 青蛙王子
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
You got a face like the Madonnacrying tears of goldBeen pumping gasat the Texaco road to roadYou’re on the runOh baby yeah you’re on the runOh babyI’m not a trick boy, I’m a trick for youYou give me butterfliesheart skipping one twoI know you’re sick boy,I wanna get the fluI’m running temperaturesthinking of your love, boo.[CHORUS]Brooklyn move my soul like thisKissing my stilettos moveyour mouth up to my lipsCome on over ghetto baby(He said show me what you got girl)Come on over ghetto baby(Drop it like it’s hot girl)[VERSE]I know your lips saythat you wanna but your heart’s a noBut boy your hips say that your gonna when you hold mehold meYou’re so funB-baby you are so much funB-babyMy local rock star, The really big crewI’m feeling you boy, You’re liking me tooI’m clocking chicks left and rightjust to get to youYou’re out there on the grind now come home to yourqueen, boo.[CHORUS]Brooklyn move my soul like thisKissing my stilettosmove your mouth up to my lipsCome on over ghetto baby(He said show me what you got girl)Come on over ghetto baby(Drop it like it’s hot girl)Brooklyn move my soul like thisKissing my stilettosmove your mouth up to my lipsCome on over ghetto baby(He said show me what you got girl)Come on over ghetto baby(Drop it like it’s hot girl)[VERSE]We’re a match mad in heavenif they’re gonna talk let ‘emIf they don’t think we’re good togetherbaby just forget ‘emWhen he’s bad he’s badbut when he’s good no one’s betterCos we’re a match made in heavenand this kind of love’s forever[CHORUS X2]Brooklyn move my soul like thisKissing my stilettosmove your mouth up to my lipsCome on over ghetto baby(He said show me what you got girl)Come on over ghetto baby(Drop it like it’s hot girl)

我要回帖

更多关于 boomboomboom是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐