假设你是七年一班的班长li lei,你的笔友david在英语学习网方面遇到了一些困难,请你根据下面

求一篇英语短文,内容如下:假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语短文,内容如下:假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和
求一篇英语短文,内容如下:假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。
亲爱的大卫,知道你将要来北京,我很高兴!此外,很高兴了解到你要下决心学习汉语。要知道,汉语和英文在特征上相差很远,但是汉语拼音和英文字母是很相似的。你可以通过学习拼音来学习汉语,这对你会有帮助。但是,有一件事你必须牢记:那就是,汉语里到处都有声调,因此不要忽略这四个声调。作为汉语的母语使用者,希望我有幸能在汉语学习方面给你一些帮助。
Dear David,
I am really glad to hear that you will be in beijing soon. what's more, it's really a blessing to know that you have set your mind to learn chinese. As you know, Chinese charact...当某人在学习上遇到了一些困难时,请你为他提些建议,写一篇80-100字的英语作文 ,简单一点,主要是建议…_百度知道
当某人在学习上遇到了一些困难时,请你为他提些建议,写一篇80-100字的英语作文 ,简单一点,主要是建议…
提问者采纳
We will enhance our writing ability step by step. We never conquer the barrier without our effortWith all these, English is widely used in many international conferences and publications. In the second place. We can find out English articles from newspapers or magazines, I believe that nothing is difficult to the man who would try. It is significant that a person has the ability to use the language of EnglishHow I Overcome My Difficulty in Learning EnglishNowadays, so a large of people focus on study of English, no gain, in my opinion, it is well known to us that reading is a correct way to study English.In the first place. There is no shortcut that we can remain them in our memories in a period of time. We must cost more time in order to remember them. No pain. However, I believe that nothing is difficult to the man who would try, I believe that vocabularies are the most difficult to overcome the obstacle for us.With all these, it is a good idea that we write some English compositions to express our emotions in blog. In the final place, learning English is not effortless like we imagined
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
白天遇财神,岁岁有今朝祝,夜晚数钞票:年年有今日,周周中彩票,日日好运道,天天好心情,月月涨工资
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假设你是七年一班的班长li lei,你的笔友david在英语学习方面遇到了一些困难,请你根据下面_百度知道
假设你是七年一班的班长li lei,你的笔友david在英语学习方面遇到了一些困难,请你根据下面
在家里应该做的事情(按时完成你的作业)4提示.在学校应该做的事情(在课堂上认真听课)3,并给他介绍一下如何学好英语写作要点1.表示很高兴能帮助David2,给她写一封回信
giving you some suggestions.As a boy who is proficient in English skills and your warm-m sure you can get unexpected progress,Practice makes perfect&#39,David,vocabulary and rhetoric are the most vital and crucial attribution that is worthwhile for you to spend lots of time on.You should study conscientiously on class and
complete your homework on time.I sincerely hope you can exert yourself to learn English and I&#39, I',Engm very happy to do you a favor.
Yours,&#39? I heard that English is arduous for ya.Furthermore. And considering all the aspects 本文纯手写
望采纳How do you do. Practice is the prerequisite to learn everything
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高职B级英语便条式应用文写作模版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高职B级英语便条式应用文写作模版