iputmywoundsee you againnopentoyou,ihurt,canmakememorepai

英语翻译[转]to my **my dear**:look at what you have done...the damnest ..the most disgusting thing...SHIT..i hate you ..i do really hate you ..i do not want to see you again..i do not want to hear you again..NEVER.you hurt me..you hurt my heart._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译[转]to my **my dear**:look at what you have done...the damnest ..the most disgusting thing...SHIT..i hate you ..i do really hate you ..i do not want to see you again..i do not want to hear you again..NEVER.you hurt me..you hurt my heart.
英语翻译[转]to my **my dear**:look at what you have done...the damnest ..the most disgusting thing...SHIT..i hate you ..i do really hate you ..i do not want to see you again..i do not want to hear you again..NEVER.you hurt me..you hurt my heart..so deeply...i can not get rid of it..why did you do such a stupid thing?why you did not ask me ..you made the decesion for me?why you want to plan my life?why you prevent my dream?FUCK...GO TO HELL...
我的** 我亲爱的** :看看什么你做了...damnest ..最讨厌的事...屎..我讨厌你..我真的讨厌你..我不想看到你再次..我不想听到你再次..永远.你伤害了我..你伤害了我的心..如此深… …我不能摆脱它..为什么你做这种愚蠢的事?你为什么不问我..你作出decesion为我吗?你为什么要计划我的生活吗?你为什么阻止我的梦想吗?
我就看了最后一句 滚 ,你给我去死!
这是决绝的信吗?写得够狠的啊。。。
亲爱的XX:看看你都做了些什么,糟透了,真的是最糟糕的事情,妈的!我恨你!我是真的恨你!我不想再看见你!我不想再听到关于你的事情,永远都不想!你伤害了我,你深深地伤了我的心,我不能从伤害中摆脱出来。你为什么要做这么愚蠢的事情?你为什么都不问问我?你做这决定是为了我吗?为什么你要计划我的人生?为什么你要阻碍我的梦想?操!去死吧!...
致我的。。我亲爱的。。看看你都做了些什么。。真该死。。最最恶心的事情。。。SHIT(大便)。。我恨你。。我真的恨死你了。。我再也不想见到你。。我再也不想听到你的声音。。永远不想。。你伤害了我。。你伤了我的心。。那么深。。我好不了了。。你为什么要做这么愚蠢的事情???你为什么不事先问问我。。你替我做决定??你为什么想替我安排我的生活??你为什么阻止我实现我的梦想??<b...10 Things Your Mom Never Told You&|&Natasha Craig
Like what you're reading?
Never miss a thing with the HuffPost Parents newsletter!
&&Sign me up for the Lifestyle newsletter, too.
Newsletter may include personalized content..
More in Healthy Living
You Might Also Like
More in Teen
You Might Also Like
More in Women
You Might Also Like
More in Divorce
You Might Also Like
More in Post50
You Might Also Like
More in Education
You Might Also Like
More in Taste
You Might Also Like
More in Arts
You Might Also Like
More in Home
You Might Also Like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps:
Previous Story
Next Story
Featuring fresh takes and real-time analysis from HuffPost's signature lineup of contributors
Hot on the Blog
10 Things Your Mom Never Told You
Natasha Craig
Pregnant.There it was, clear as day, two blue lines staring back at me from the small pregnancy test I had just purchased.I double checked...One line = not pregnant.Two lines = pregnant.Yup, I was definitely pregnant.My heart was pounding.My head was spinning.My stomach was churning.I was nervous, excited, scared and ecstatic all at the same time. This was actually happening! After years of dreaming, preparing for and anticipating this day, it was finally here. I was going to be a mother.Little did I know that in nine short months, I would begin the most exhausting, life-changing, heart-wrenching, but indescribably rewarding journey of my life.In nine months, I would learn the price of motherhood firsthand. I would know exactly what it takes to be a mother. I would gain a whole new understanding of and gratitude for the beautiful woman I call Mom. I would learn about things mothers experience that their children often know very little about.Here are 10 things your mom never told you.1. You made her cry... a lot. She cried when she found out she was pregnant. She cried as she gave birth to you. She cried when she first held you. She cried with happiness. She cried with fear. She cried with worry. She cried because she feels so deeply for you. She felt your pain and your happiness and she shared it with you, whether you realized it or not.
2. She wanted that last piece of pie. But when she saw you look at it with those big eyes and lick your mouth with that tiny tongue, she couldn't eat it. She knew it would make her much happier to see your little tummy be filled than hers. 3. It hurt. When you pulled her hair, when you grabbed her with those sharp fingernails that were impossible to cut, when you bit her while drinking milk, that hurt, too. You bruised her ribs when you kicke you stretched her stomach you made her body contract in agonizing pain as you entered this world.
4. She was always afraid. From the moment you were conceived, she did all in her power to protect you. She became your mama bear. She was that lady who wanted to say no when the little girl next door asked to hold you, and who cringed when she did, because in her mind no one could keep you as safe as she herself could. Her heart skipped two beats with your first steps. She stayed up late to make sure you got home safe, and woke up early to see you off to school. With every stubbed toe and little stumble, she was ready to snatch you up with every bad dream or late night fever. She was there to make sure you were OK.5. She knows she's not perfect. She is her own worst critic. She knows all her flaws and sometimes hates herself for them. She is hardest on herself when it comes to you, though. She wanted to be the perfect mom, to do nothing wrong -- but because she is human, she made mistakes. She is probably still trying to forgive herself for them. She wishes with her whole heart that she could go back in time and do things differently, but she can't, so be kind to her, and know she did the best she knew how to do.
6. She watched you as you slept. There were nights when she was up 'til 3:00 a.m. praying that you would finally fall asleep. She could hardly keep her eyes open as she sang to you, and she would beg you to "please, please fall asleep." Then, when you finally fell asleep, she would lay you down and all her tiredness would disappear for a short second as she sat by your bedside looking down at your perfect cherub face, experiencing more love than she knew was possible, despite her worn-out arms and aching eyes.
7. She carried you a lot longer than nine months. You needed her to. So she did. She would learn to hold y she would learn to ho she would even hold you while she slept, because it was the only way she could sometimes. Her arms would get tired, her back would hurt, but she held you still because you wanted to be close to her. She snuggled you, loved you, kissed you and played with you. You f you we you knew you were loved in her arms, so she held you, as often and as long as you needed. 8. It broke her heart every time you cried. There was no sound as sad as your cries, or sight as horrible as the tears streaming down your perfect face. She did all in her power to stop you from crying, and when she couldn't stop your tears, her heart would shatter into a million little pieces. 9. She put you first. She went without food, without showers and without sleep. She always put your needs before her own. She would spend all day meeting your needs, and by the end of the day, she would have no energy left for herself. But the next day, she would wake up and do it all over again, because you meant that much to her.
10. She would do it all again. Being a mom is one of the hardest jobs anyone can do, and it will take you to your very limits sometimes. You cry, you hurt, you try, you fail, you work and you learn. But, you also experience more joy that you thought was possible and feel more love than your heart can contain. Despite all the pain, grief, late nights and early mornings you put your mom through, she would do it all again for you because you are worth it to her. So, next time you see her, tel let her know that you love her. She can never hear it too many times.This post was originally shared on Natasha's blog:
Also on HuffPost:
&#xe003; Tweet
Advertisement
Current Slide
Follow Natasha Craig on Twitter:
FOLLOW HUFFPOST
Email Address
The Morning Email
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
Google Plus
Notify message
* Required
* What kind of error is this?
Choose an option
Factual or typographical
Comment moderation problem
Rights and permissions
* What is the correction?
Describe the error here (1,000 character limit)
* Type the words below so we know you are not a cyborg
Sign me up for The Morning Email
Thanks for your report!Be sad for a while. You are trying to fall out of love and this is, in itself, a sad thing. You should be sad. If you try to act normal and pretend that you're not hurt, you will have a great deal of emotional struggle. The healthy way to begin to fall out of love is to be sad for a little while. Not a long time, but give yourself time to process your feelings of loss.
Reflect on the relationship. Reflect on the relationship you lost, whether you were dating or not. To let go of the relationship properly, you need to acknowledge that there were good things and bad things about being in love with that person (because there always are). Appreciate the good things but remembe you'll need to think about the new opportunities that will be open to you now.
You may feel that your love was perfect, but there is always some way in which that relationship would have hindered. A significant part of being in love is your willingness to make sacrifices. Think about what you sacrificed or would have sacrificed for that person if you want to start finding the opportunities that will now be open to you.
Be alone for a while. Don't rush into another relationship or distract yourself constantly with friends and activities. You need to process and deal with the pain you're in if you want to be able to fall out of love in a healthy way. Spend some time just thinking about what you want and what you need, and then pursuing those things.
Get your feelings out. A big part of the healing process can be expressing your feelings. You don't need to share these feelings with anyone (as over-sharing can be very annoying and hurt friendships!) but at least getting them out will help you. You can keep a journal, write poetry or short stories, draw a picture or a painting, write or learn to play a song, etc. These creative efforts will let you express your pain while also making something beautiful out of your experience.
Keep the important things. When you are trying to move on and get back to life, an important thing to do is to not over-react and get rid of everything that reminds you of that person. Keep a few reminders of the best part of your experiences with that person, such as that shell you found on the beach or a photograph of you together at that New Years party, in order to keep a positive and healthy perception of that relationship.
While keeping these things is a good idea, you may not be ready to see them right now. Put the items you keep together in a single location and then put them somewhere out of the way. You can take them out again when you've emotionally recovered.
This includes digital items, which can be similarly saved and stored out of the way on your computer.
Get rid of everything else. Once you've picked out the things to keep, you'll want to get rid of everything else. If you have a bunch of their stuff, give it back. Untag yourself from pictures with them on Facebook, delete the pictures off of your own Facebook that remind you of them, and generally do away with extra digital items as well (saved voice mails, for example). Keeping items like this has been found in studies to prolong the grieving process and make it more difficult to recover.
Unfollow/friend them on social media. Keeping an eye on them, intentional or not, is not healthy and will make it more difficult for you to fall out of love with them. Break your social media ties with them (at least for now) so that you can think about more healthy things, like taking care of yourself.
Don't check up on them. Similarly to unfriend their Facebook, you need to not check up on them in real life either. Don't go out for coffee, don't call, don't text, don't ask your friends about what they're doing. Stop thinking about them...and start thinking about you.
Avoid mutual friends for awhile. Hanging out with mutual friends so soon after trying to cut ties will make it harder for you emotionally. Explain to them that you need a bit of a break and spend some time away from them until you feel a little more stable.
Give it time before being friends again. If you had a really good relationship and things ended on good terms, or even if you were just always good friends, it's probably a good idea to still give it some time before you two act like friends again. Spending time together immediately will make it very difficult to force yourself out of love with them.
Explore yourself. Without this relationship to cloud your judgement, you'll be able to get a much better picture of who you are as a person. Explore your strengths and weaknesses. You might want to rethink your priorities or goals in life. Maybe you thought you wanted one thing when you thought you'd be with that person for the rest of your life, but maybe now you'll want something else.
Friendships are a good thing to explore in this instance. You may find that you let certain friendship lax while you were in love that you really don't want to lose. This is a great time to try to repair them.
Be independent. Being in love tends to make you very dependent on that person, but if you want to be happy and have better luck in future relationships, you'll need to improve your ability to be on your own. In being more self-reliant, you'll have more confidence and begin to feel like maybe you never needed your former love at all.
Try taking yourself out for dinner or a movie. This is even better if you eat food or see a movie you want but you know your former love would have hated.
Try new activities. These new things to do will not only make you happy because you're getting out and enjoying new things...they'll also help you forget your former love and learn to be happy on your own. You can pick up a new hobby, volunteer, or teach yourself a new skill.
Travel as much as you can. Traveling is a sure way to build new memories and experiences, both positive and negative. In having these new experiences to focus on, you'll begin to forget (or at least become less focused on) your past experiences and troubles.
Remember, travel doesn't have to mean hopping on the next plane to P you can travel locally too! The important part is to get out and go places and do things you've never done before.
Accept that it wasn't meant to be. An important part of moving on is to accept that it wasn't meant to be. You have to understand that if that person couldn't love you or if that relationship was making anyone unhappy, then things would not have gotten better and in the end you would not have been happy. You deserve to be in a relationship where that person loves you as much as you love him or her and that you fulfill each other like no one else can. Don't mourn t be happy, for it means you now have the chance to find your true love.
Meet new people. Get out there and meet new people. If you want to find your true love, if you want to find true fulfillment, you need to meet that special someone. This can take time and you shouldn't rush it. Don' just go out when you feel like going out and don't do anything that makes you too uncomfortable.
You can meet new people by going to bars and clubs, joining groups and clubs that share your interests, or volunteering.
Date again. Falling in love, or at least realizing that there are other people to fall in love with, is an important part of learning to leave that other love behind. You don't have to date seriously...in fact, it's better if you date casually for a little while. Many people will need a rebound period and it is better if you don't break someone else's heart by being unable to commit.
Fall in love. Fall in love, if and when you can. Don't feel bad about falling in love with someone else if you do and don't feel bad about not falling in love if you don't. You are not betraying or belittling your past feelings even books of fairy tales have more than one story in them, and our hearts are books with many pages. That said, if you don't fall in love again for a long time, this doesn't mean that something is wrong with you. Just focus on making yourself happy.
Realize you don't have to make yourself fall out of love. This is probably the most important part of the whole process. You need to understand that while not having love work out can be very painful, this doesn't mean that you HAVE to fall out of love. If it was true love, you may very well never be able to fall out of love. However, you can move past that love, live your life fully without being dependent on it, and find new love to enjoy.
Do NOT let your heart fill with hate or negative feelings. Under no circumstances should you attempt to move on by making yourself dislike the person you loved. If they hurt you or harmed you, you are perfectly allowed to be angry but you should also forgive them. Not for them or their peace of mind, but for you. Letting all that hate into your heart is toxic and will ruin both your enjoyment of your life and your ability to have healthy future relationships.
Don't go looking for faults in the other person. Certainly don't make lists of everything that was wrong with them. Don't make yourself hate them. Don't force yourself to think that you're better off. These things will only create negative emotions within you, not open you up for positive experiences.
Fall in love again. Falling in love again will be the final piece in letting your heart heal. New love will renew your faith and show you just how wonderful love is. More importantly, you should find love with someone who can return your feelings in a way your former love couldn't. This is what you deserve and what will really bring you happiness!
Can you tell us abouthaircare?
how to get curls to stay
Can you tell us aboutWindows?
how to automatically close windows that open on startup
Can you tell us aboutTaxi Cab Travel?
Taxi Cab Travel
how to tip a cab driver
Can you tell us aboutfarming?
how to plow a field
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. Don't worry about formatting! We'll take care of it.
For example:Don't say: Eat more fats.Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
If it was an abusive or manipulative relationship, restraining orders are good in the sense they allow the other person to be aware of the seriousness of the break up and it will help both people refrain from trying to contact one another once a violent or disturbing relationship has ended.
Distancing yourself includes staying away from the other person on online sites such as Facebook - delete them as a friend, that way you won't receive any updates inadvertently.
Don't compare everyone to the object of your affection or think that no one will ever measure up. Don't be blind to someone's positive attributes because you're comparing them to another person.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 1,875,744 times.
Exceptionally helpful
1,875,744&views
108 Co-authors
81% of people told us that this article helped them.
Becomean Author!

我要回帖

更多关于 see you again 中文版 的文章

随机推荐