详细地址:&&请填写详细信息
提问留言:&
正在提交信息,请稍候...
waiting . . .
020-咨询:&
&&&&在线留言
备注说明:
说明:如需咨询或报名,请登记你的姓名和联系方式,老师会在工作时间尽快回复。
其它课程课程优惠价[]&[]&[]&[]&¥3980[]&¥2280[]&¥1680[]&[]&[]&¥4980[]&¥2680[]&¥2980[]&¥1800
浏览过的课程
美容美发考试资料
课程问答[提问]:黄凯
14:17:32这个课程学习多久的呢?我没有基础,能学会吗?学校怎样管理的?[回复]:您好!尚艺明日之星课程是针对零基础学员而开设的,一共是两个阶段,学时为两个月。学校是封闭式管理的!欢迎来电详细了解:020-.
Copyright &
.cn All rights reserved. 技术支持与合作:教育人生网 沪ICP备号初中英语非谓语动词专项训练案及归纳分类_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初中英语非谓语动词专项训练案及归纳分类
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢高考英语短文改错专项训练:非谓语动词类错误
来源:新东方网
  2014年考试已经结束,新一轮的复习又将开始。面临2015年高考,考生应该如何复习高考英语这个考试科目呢?新东方在线汇总整理《高考英语短文改错专项训练:非谓语动词类错误》,供2015年高考考生参考。  1. A lot of money has been spent to buy the book.  2. You will have to pay the cost of send a postcard.  3. What he did was puzzled.  4. I will spend a week reading and prepare for the examination.  5. Charles and Linda do all of these things as well as climbed buildings.  6. Yesterday I had my bad tooth pulling out.  7. I heard her singing a song which moved me to tears.  8. I made a terrible mistake. I regretted not to take your advice.  9. When we reached the top of the mountain, we stopped having a rest before we went down the mountain.  10. There’ll be a good film tonight, remember seeing it on time!  11. The game was over, she went home.  12. When speaking, you must make yourself hear.  13. She pretended not seeing me when I came in.  14. Abraham Lincoln was considered being one of the greatest of all American presidents.  15. Following by the officers, the general inspected the army.  16. There is something wrong with my computer, and it needs repaired.  17. Don’t burn the falling leaves on the ground.  18. Losing in thought, he almost ran into a car in front of him.  19. I enjoy to listen to the classic music.  20. Judge by what he wears, he is a farmer.  【答案与解析】  1. to buy改为buying。  2. send改为sending。介词of后要求用动名词作宾语。  3. puzzled改为puzzling。puzzling表示“令人疑惑不解的”意思。  4. prepare改为preparing。preparing和前面的 reading是并列结构。  5. climbed改为climbing。as well as是介词短语,后面接动名词或名词。  6. pulling改为pulled。have the tooth pulled out表示“请人拔牙”的意思。  7. singing改为sing。从后面可以看出来,“我”听完了整首歌曲,强调动作的全过程,用不定式作宾补。  8. to take改为taking。用动名词表示对已发生过的事情的后悔。  9. having改为to have。stop的目的是have a rest。  10. seeing改为to see。还未看电影。  11. was改为being。独立主格结构。  12. hear改为heard。make oneself heard意为“使别人听到自己的话”。  13. seeing改为to see。pretend后面要求接不定式作宾语。  14. being改为to be。consider后用不定式作宾补。  15. following改为followed。过去分词表被动。  16. repaired 改为repairing。动名词主动形式,表被动意义。  17. falling改为fallen。过去分词作定语,强调动作的完成。  18. losing改为lost。be lost in thought 表示“陷入深思”。  19. to listen改为listening。enjoy后面用动名词作宾语。  20. Judge改为Judging。Judging by…为一固定说法。  更多、、、、的复习方法,请关注新东方在线高考网,我们将在第一时间发布2015年最新信息以及2015年的最新动向!
责任编辑:liuchunrong
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高考网络课堂
高考公开课
高考热报课程
2015高考时间表
1高考报名时间
2014年12月2特殊高考招生信息发布2014年1月3高考招生简章发布 2015年4月4考前填报高考志愿 2015年5月5高考考试 日-9日6考后填志愿,录取启动 2015年6月-8月
排行榜大学专业1132951294083378576471158570422670237768682860658956172105612611757421529031473441292051207766387762858624395153104487高三英语非谓语动词专项训练 80题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高三英语非谓语动词专项训练&80题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高三英语非谓语动词专项训练&80题
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 非谓语动词专项训练 80题1:The ground is&&&&&&& with&&&&&&& leave.&& A. falling&&&&&& B. fallen&& C. falling&&&&& D. fallen2:It was stupid&&&&&&&&& your advice.&& A. for me to not take&&&&& B. for me not to take && C. of me to not take&&&&&& D. of me not to take 3: ---Did you get your pay ?&&& ---Yes ,I remember&&&&&&& .But I forget the exact amount.&& A. being paid&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to be paid&& C. paying&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. having paid4:&&&&&&& of reading, he put down the book and stopped&&&&&&& TV.&& A. T watching&&&&&& B. T to watch && C. Tired : to watch&&&&&&& D. Tired : watching5: It is important&&&&&&& a beginner&&&&&&& the correct pronunciation of a foreign language when he studies it.&& A. to teach&&&&&&&&&& B. to be taught && C. to be taught&&&&&& D. to have taught6: That Arab said that he had never heard of&&&&&&& a pilot.&& A. woman’s being&&&&&&&&& B. a woman to be&& C. a woman’s to be&&&&&&& D. a woman being7: We have not decided&&&&&&& there by bus or on foot.&& A. to get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. getting&& C. if to get&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whether to get8: I must apologize for&&&&&&& ahead of time.&& A. not letting you know&&& B. letting you not know&& C. letting you know not&&& D. letting not you know 9: ---Did you have trouble with your car this morning?---Yes , but I finally managed&&&&&&& .A. to get it start&&&&&&&& B. get it starting&& C. to get it started&&&&&& D. getting it started10: I prefer studying English at home&&&&&&& the match.& A. to watching&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rather than watching && C. rather than&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to watch11: I knew he didn’t listen to me , but I went on&&&&&&& to get him&&&&&&& in the plan.&A. interesting&& B. interested&& C. interested&&&& D. interesting12: ---I can’t make out whether this figure is a three or an eight.&&& ---Perhaps you need&&&&&&& you eyes&&&&&&& .A. (不填)&&&&& B. examined&& C. examining&&&& D. examining13. I saw your father&&&&&&& under the tree ,&&&&&&& .&& A. thinking&&&&&&&& B. thought&& C. think&&&&&&&&& D. thinking14: The library needs&&&&&&& , but it’ll have&&&&&&& until Sunday.&& A. to wait&&&&& B. waiting&& C. to wait&&&&& D. waiting15:&&&&&&& many times , they succeeded&&&&&&& the experiment.A. H in doing& B. T in being doneC. H to do&&&& D. T doing16: “We must keep a secret of the things&&&&&&& here”, the general said&&&&&&& at the man in charge of the information office.A.& stared seriously& B.&being discussed ;seriously staringC.&to be discussed ;seriously staredD.&ha and seriously stared17: He did his best to make himself&&&&&&& with his&&&&&&& English.&& A. spoken&&&&& B. spoken&& C. speaking&&&&&&&& D. spoken18: My grandpa likes&&&&&&& young people&&&&&&& basketball.&& A. play&&&&&&&&& B. to play&& C. playing&&&&&& D. playing19: ---Whom should the message be sent to ?---My father is the one&&&&&&& .&& A. to sent it&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to be sent to&& C. for senting it&&&&&&&&&& D. to sent it to20: I didn’t feel like&&&&&&& ,so he suggested&&&&&&& an English letter right now.A.& practicing writingB.& to practice to writeC.& to practice writingD.& to practice write21: They know her very well. They had seen her&&&&&&& up form childhood.A. grow&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. grewC. was growing&&&&&&&&&& D. to grow22: The chair looks rather hard , but in fact ,it is very comfortable to&&&&& .A. sit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sit on C. be set&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be sat on 23: There was a terrible noise&&&&&&& the sudden burst of light.A. followed&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. followingC. to be followed&&&&&&& D. being followed24: ---Good morning. Can I help you ?---I’d like to have this package&&&&&&& ,madam.A. be weight&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to be weightC. to weight&&&&&&&&&&&& D. weight25: Last summer I took a course on&&&&&&& .A. how to make dress&&&& B. how dress be madeC. how to be made dress& D. how dress to be made26: The secretary worked late into the night,&&&&&&& a long speech for the president.A. to prepare&&&&&&&&&&& B. preparingC. prepared&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was preparing27: She’s upstairs&&&&&&& letters.A. writes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is writingC. write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. writing28: The speaker raised his voice but still couldn’t make himself&&&&&&& .A. hear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to hearC. hearing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. heard29: The murderer was bought in , with his hands&&&&&&& behind his back.A. being tied&&&&&&&&&&& B. having tiredC. to be tied&&&&&&&&&&& D. tired30: On Saturday afternoon , Mr Green went to the market ,&&&&&&&&&&& Some bananas and visited his cousin.A. bought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. buyingC. to buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. buy31: Jane was made&&&&&&& the truck for a week as a punishment.A. to wash&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. washingC. wash&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to be washing32: Mr smith warned her daughter&&&&&&& after drinking.A. never to drive&&&&&&& B. never driveC. never driving&&&&&&&& D. ever drive33: I can hardly imagine Peter&&&&&&& across the Atlantic Ocean in five days.A. sail&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to sailC. sailing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to have sailed34: ---Shall we go skating or stay at home ?---Which&&&&&&& do yourself ?A. do your rather&&&&&&& B. would you ratherC. will you rather&&&&&& D. should you rather35:&&&&&&& a replay , he decided to write again.A. Not receiving&&&&&&&& B. Receiving notC. Not having received&& D. Having not received36: The salesman scolded the girl caught&&&&&&& and let her off.A. to have stolen&&&&&&& B. to be stealingC. to steal&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stealing37: Little Jim should love&&&&&&& to the theatre this evening.A. to be taken&&&&&&&&&& C. to takeC. being taken&&&&&&&&&& D. taking38: ---I usually go there by train.---Why not&&&&&&& by boat for a changeA. to try going&&&&&&&&& B. trying to goC. to try and go&&&&&&&& D. try going39: I would appreciate&&&&&&& back this afternoon.A: you to call&&&&&&&&&& B. you callC. your calling&&&&&&&&& D. you’re calling40:&&&&&&& is a good form ofexercise for both young and old.A. The walk&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. WalkingC. To walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Walk41: “Can’t you read?” Mary said&&&&&&&& to the notice.&&&& A. angrily pointing&&&&&&&&&& B. and point angrily &&&& C. angrily pointed&&&&&&&&&&& D. and angrily pointing42: The computer centre ,&&&&&&&& last year, is very popular among the students in this school.A. open&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. openingC. having opened&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. opened43: Charles Babbage is generally considered&&&&&&&& the first computer.A. to invent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. inventingC. to have invented&&&&&&&&&& D. having invented44: How about the two of us&&&&&&&& a walk down the garden.&&&& A. to take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. take &&&& C. taking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to be taking45:&&&&&&&& down the radio---the baby’s asleep in the next room.&&&& A. Turing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To turn &&&& C. Turned&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Turn46: The visiting Minister expressed his satisfaction with his talks , &&&&&&&&&&&& That he had enjoyed his stay here.&&&& A. having added&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to add&&&& C. adding&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. added47: The first text books&&&&&&&& for teaching English as a foreign Language came out in the 16th century.A. having written&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to be writtenC. being written&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. written48: She set out soon after dark&&&&&&&& home an hour later.A. arriving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to arrive& C. having arrived&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and arrived49: We agreed&&&&&&&& here but so far she hasn’t turned up yet.&&&& A. having met&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. meeting&&&& C. to meet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to have met50: ---You were brave enough to raise abjections at the meeting.---Well , now I regret&&&&&&&& that.&A. to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to be doing&C. to have done&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. having done51: Such people are&&&&&&&& .&&&& A. respect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to respect&&&& C. to be respecting&&&&&&&&&& D. to be respected52: There is nothing to do except&&&&&&&& till it shops snowing.&&&& A. to wait&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. waiting&&&& C. wait&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. waits53: I am sorry&&&&&&&&& you so much trouble. And thank you for you help.&&&& A. to give&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to have given&&&& C. giving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. gave54: She was sorry she had got no knife&&&&&&&& .&&&& A. to cut&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cutting&&&& C. to cut it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to cut it with55: The novel is said&&&&&&&& last month.&&&& A. to publish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to be published&&&& C. publish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to have been published56: She doesn’t like&&&&&&&& .A. praised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to praisedC. to be praised&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. praising57:&&&&&&&& you the truth. I don’t want to tell you about it.&&&& A. To tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Telling&&&& C. To be told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Told58: ---Do you want to give a talk on that subject?---&&&&&&&& .&A. I wouldn’t prefer.&&&&&&& B. I prefer not&C. I prefer not to&&&&&&&&&&& D. I prefer to not59: ---In class you should listen to Miss Gao&&&&&&&& English&&&& A. to speak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. speak&&&& C. speaks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. spoke60: We ask&&&&&&&&& to work in the countryside.&&&& A. to be sent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to send&&&& C. to be sending&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sending61: Catching the first bus will mean&&&&&&&& at five o’clock.&&&& A. to get up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. get up &&&& C. getting up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. got up62: The television is a&&&&&&&&& machine.&&&& A. newly-inventing&&&&&&&&&&& B. newly-invented&&&& C. newly-invent&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. newly-invention63: English is one of the widely&&&&&&&& language.&&&& A. use&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. using&&&& C. used&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to use64: Deeply&&&&&&&& , I thanked him again and again.A. touched&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. touch&&&& C. touching&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to touch65:&&&&&&&&& the windows and the door, the students left the room.&&&& A. Being closed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Closed&&&& C. Having closed&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. To close66: The mothers saw their children well&&&&&&&&& at the nursery.&&&& A. taking care of&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to take care of&&&& C. to be taken care of&&&&&&& D. taken care of67:&&&&&&&& from his looks, he is a kind man.&&&& A. Judging&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Being judged&&&& C. To judge&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Judge68: The boy’s body was covered with a national flag,&&&&&&&& .&&&& A. left his face exposed&&&&& B. to have his face exposing&&&& C. leaving his face exposing& D. leaving his face exposed69: When I got home, I found the gas but the door remained&&&&&&&& .&&&& A. locking&&&&&&&&&& B. locking&&&& C. locked&&&&&&&&&& D. to lock70:&&&&&&&&& that it was going to snow, the climbers decides to put off their attempt on the highest peak.A. Having been told&&&&&&&&&& B. Having toldD. Told&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Telling71: I’ll never forget&&&&&&&& Paris for the first time.&&&& A. to visit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. visit&&&& B. visiting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. visited72: The students are busy&&&&&&&& for the examination.&&&& A. prepare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. preparing&&&& C. to prepare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to be prepared73: I regret&&&&&&&& hard at school.&&&& A. not to study&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not having studied&&&& C. not study&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. having not studied74: Your car need&&&&&&&& .&&&& A. to oil&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. being oiled&&&& C. oil&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. oiling75: The old man needs&&&&&&&& .&&&& A. look after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. looking after&&&& C. being looked after&&&&&&&& D. to look after76: The problem is worth&&&&&&&& .&&&& A. discussing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. discuss&&&& C. being discussed&&&&&&&&&&& D. discussed77: Instead of&&&&&&&& sights, Edison would spend the time&&&&&&&& in the public library.&A. reading&&&&&&&&&& B. read&C. to read&&&&&&&&&& D. to read78: All the children enjoy&&&&&&&& at the seaside.& &&&& A. to play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. play &&&& C. to be playing&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. playing79: Please remember&&&&&&&&& the lights before&&&&&&&&& the classroom.&&&& A. leave&&&&&&&&&& B. leaving&&&& C. leave&&&&&&& D. leaving80: He prevented his son from&&&&&&&& it.&&&& A: doing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to do&&&& C. do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. did
参考答案:1―-5&& BDACB&&&&&&&&& 6―-10&& DDACA&&&&& 11―-15&& CBDCA&&&&&&& 16―-20&& BDADA&&&&& 21―-25&& ABBDA&&&&&&& 26―-30&& BDDDA 31―-35&& AACBC&&&&&&& 36―-40&& DADCB41--45&& ADCCD&&&&&&&& 46―-50&& CDDCD51―-55&& DCBDD&&&&&&& 56--60&& CACBA61―-65&& CBCAC&&&&&&& 66―-70&& DADCA71―-75&& CBBDB&&&&&&& 75―80&& AADBA文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 非谓语动词讲解 的文章

随机推荐