Bunny toy box itunes2.0 now open翻译

Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 by Disney, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Create your own worlds and games starring over 60 of your favorite characters from Marvel and Disney.NEW IN DISNEY INFINITY: TOY BOX 2.0- Try 3 Characters for Free - They rotate often, so check back to explore new characters and play styles.- Build Toy Boxes Faster - New tools make it easier to create and customize your own worlds and games.- Customize Your INteriors - Take it inside and create themed rooms with Marvel & Disney characters.- Play With Friends - Connect online to play and build Toy Boxes together!- Digital exclusive - Check out Tron characters Sam Flynn and Quorra!BRING ON THE SUPER HEROESMarvel Super Heroes come to Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0, with some of your favorite characters including the Avengers, Spider-Man, and Guardians of the Galaxy. All of your favorite Disney Infinity characters are back, with some new friends. Explore them all!TOY BOX 2.0 ANYWHEREAccess your Toy Boxes from your iOS device, PC, and console. Continue right where you left off on any platform when logged into your Disney Account!CHARACTER UNLOCKSLogin to your Disney Account in both the TOY BOX and TOY BOX 2 apps to unlock and carry forward your previous TOY BOX characters. Use web code cards from your physical Disney Infinity Figures to unlock characters in the iOS game.OPTIMIZED FOR METALFull Metal optimization brings the graphics and game-play performance to near-console quality on Metal compatible iOS8 devices. **This game requires 4.4GB of disc space.**This game recommends iPhone 5 and above or iPad 2 and above.Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money ranging from $0.99 to $59.99 USD, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.Privacy Policy – Terms of Use –
What's New in Version 1.3
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
This game is epic wicked and mythic
This game is really fun -- you start out with 4 characters but 3 of them are on a time limit, when the time limit runs out it gives you 3 other characters that are on a time limit, usually it's 2 marvel characters and one Disney or Disney Pixar character. Or the other way around, they might all be the same but the character I got to keep was black suit spiderman. This game is really fun too because of the toy box you can create. It's really kind of like Minecraft but a bit more fun because of it's awesome characters you can also make enemy's that you can create and have epic wars. You can also have sidekicks but you can only get this in the Disney infinity games. You can play a demo for free like, well, I forgot, but I know it's the brave one and the Guardians of the Galaxy they both have sidekicks you can earn who can help you with battles. I almost forgot the interior -- the interior is like you're house, it is super awesome you can customize like the shield heli-carrier if you finish Colsoun's Quest you can make a secret hideout in the fire place with your magic wand but, remember you can't do this if you don't get this awesome game.
Fun with a few issues
Okay don't get me wrong, this game is amazing. The fighting is top notch and it is super fun to play with friends. The only issue is the loading screen, sometimes it loads just fine and dandy and everything is fine and rainbows appear in the sky, but mostly nothing happens and the pictures keep on moving. I would have given 5 starts but because this is extremely irritating. I have a few suggestions, maybe add a feature where one could change their in game screen name quickly and easily. Another suggestions is have a quick 5 minute test run for characters that one would consider purchasing instead of having to wait until the 3 free characters shows said character. My last suggestion is to add a feature where you could see only the hex discs you have purchased. Okay I lied this is my last suggestion, maybe you could add more marvel characters like Deadpool, wolverine, quicksilver and a lot more. Also, could you add Nick Fury to the Avengers pack? It would only seem right. Thank you for reading and please consider these :)
Great but a few glitches
I love this game! However, it can get a bit glitchy. The first couple of days I played there were no problems but today and yesterday the game keeps freezing when I'm customizing decorations or terrain in the toy box mode. Thank goodness for auto save! So very glad that feature is there and worked for me. I really enjoy being able to create a toybox on the go or when someone else is using the console for a different game. I had a strange issue where it wouldn't let me load back and forth between console and iPad more than one time. Overall I am very happy with this app! It's like the console version but a little trickier (in my opinion) to create a toy box and the resolution is not quite as good. I would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys the console version but doesn't always have access to the console.
I am impressed that the developers were able to include so many features from the console version!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 1.3Size: 3.80 GBLanguages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, SwedishSeller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&1933 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&5155 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Spider-Man$2.99Baymax$2.99Large Sparks Pack$4.99Venom$2.99Hiro$2.99Sam Flynn$2.99Captain America$2.99Dash$1.99Small Sparks Pack$0.99Huge Sparks Pack$9.99
More by Disney
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 toy box2.0怎么玩 的文章

随机推荐