以l开头经常出现在首字母填空技巧

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“缺词填空&根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词...”,相似的试题还有:
缺词填空 根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺(共10空;每空1分,满分10分)Last May I stayed in Santo Lusa for a week. That was my f &1&&trip there. One morning I went out to v& 2&&&a famous museum but l didn't know w&&&3&&way to go,& so l stopped a stranger and asked “ Excuse me, does this street lead(通向) to the Grand Museum?”“Yes,” he answered. “Go along this street and turn left at the second crossing. You can't m &4 it. ”so I walked two blocks (街区) and t &&5&&to my left,but the museum w &&6 &&there. Then I asked a second stranger. He said,“Go along this street and turn left at the second crossing.” But a& 7 I couldn’t find the museum. I asked a third stranger and he said the same thing. This time I found the Grand Museum. Just then s& 8&&walked up and said, “ Excuse me, where’s the nearest h& 9&&? I have a bad headache. ” I answered q 10&&“ Go along this street and turn left at the second crossing !”1.f________& 2. v________& 3. w________& 4. m________& 5. t________6.w________& 7. a________& 8. s________& 9. h________& 10. q_______
缺词填空 根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺(共10空;每空1分,满分10分)Last May I stayed in Santo Lusa for a week. That was
trip there. One morning I went out to v
a famous museum but l didn't know w
so l stopped a stranger and asked “ Excuse me, does this street
lead(通向) to the Grand Museum?”“Yes,” he answered.
“Go along this street and turn left at the second crossing. You can't m 4()it. ”so I walked two blocks (街区) and t
to my left,but the museum w
Then I asked a second stranger. He said,“Go along this street and turn left at
the second crossing.” But a
couldn’t find the museum. I asked a third stranger and he said the same thing.
This time I found the Grand Museum. Just then s
up and said, “ Excuse me, where’s the nearest h
have a bad headache. ” I answered q10
“ Go along this street
and turn left at the second crossing !”1.f________
2. v________
4. m________
5. t________6.w________
7. a________
8. s________
9. h________
10. q_______
缺词填空:根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。(10分)Mr King taught English in a middle school. He was very b1.all the time and couldn’t do some r2..So he left the school and opened a book shop in the c3.of the town. It wasn’t big enough but all the books were nice and most people liked to buy some there. When the shop was c4.,he could read at home. He was friendly and knew a lot, so many people e5.reading and buying books in his shop.It was Sunday and it was cold outside. At nine in the evening all the buyers left e___6.a girl. She was well dressed up and waited for s7.there. Standing by the shelves, she looked over the books one after a8.. It made them in a fearful mess(凌乱不堪). Mr King came up to her and asked, “Excuse me, madam. What can I do for you?” “Your books are all boring,” said the girl, “I want a d9.one.” “That’s easy,” Mr King smiled. He t10.out a cookbook and said, “Here you are, madam.” 阅读短文,根据首字母提示填空,每空一词.today is s__.itis the doubleninth festival.the sun is s__.the students of class four have no l__ today.They are in the old p__.They help them clean the houses .They sing and dance f__ them .The ol_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
阅读短文,根据首字母提示填空,每空一词.today is s__.itis the doubleninth festival.the sun is s__.the students of class four have no l__ today.They are in the old p__.They help them clean the houses .They sing and dance f__ them .The ol
阅读短文,根据首字母提示填空,每空一词.today is s__.itis the doubleninth festival.the sun is s__.the students of class four have no l__ today.They are in the old p__.They help them clean the houses .They sing and dance f__ them .The old people like them .They are happy .
Sundayshininglessonspeople'sfor
shining lessons
the sun is sunny
have no lessons
old people
第一个难道是sunday?。。。企业服务热线:
分类:|||||||
| 找简历 | 找招聘会 | 找产品
新功能体验区
热门职位招聘:
按职位名称首字母拼音查询人才简历
热门兼职职位:
按职位拼音首字母查询:
按职位拼音首字母查询: |
版权所有:
子站分类:& & &
Copyright &
&&人才中介服务许证RC0712292
京公网安备21右上角的那一个没有写的横线上开头的是小写字母L,请帮我用首字母填空的方法来告诉我答案. _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
右上角的那一个没有写的横线上开头的是小写字母L,请帮我用首字母填空的方法来告诉我答案.
右上角的那一个没有写的横线上开头的是小写字母L,请帮我用首字母填空的方法来告诉我答案.&
lives 居住
( 主语HE是第三人称单数,故live 要加S
,live in 住在……)加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!Winter is often windy ande rainy l___ fall.首字母填空,以l开头_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Winter is often windy ande rainy l___ fall.首字母填空,以l开头
Winter is often windy ande rainy l___ fall.首字母填空,以l开头
可能是like吧fall有秋天的意思冬天像秋天一样,经常刮风,下雨.希望可以帮到你
Winter is often windy ande rainy l__like_ fall.

我要回帖

更多关于 高铁是什么字母开头 的文章

随机推荐