我有时候还去老人院去帮忙打扫卫生英语的英语

英语作文~~~九年级(5)帮这个星期要去养老院做义务工作。假如你是这个班一员,请你为班级的这项活动写一个计划.80词左右
英语作文~~~九年级(5)帮这个星期要去养老院做义务工作。假如你是这个班一员,请你为班级的这项活动写一个计划.80词左右
The school is holding an event to allow students to go to visit homes for the aged grandfather, grandma had. The teacher said, this is the week where Grandpa. We immediately asked the grandfather for several weeks, then weeks Grandpa told us some stories, we listened with rapt attention everybody. Also told us that he has a good life here, the Government is very concerned about their elderly here, here at home as their own, like a warm, well-being.&After the story finished, we prepared snacks and fruit to every one old hand, old people are deeply moved. After that, we all started grandfather grandmother who helped clean-up, and everyone has their own living, some sweeping, some to accompany the old people chatting, Wenhanwennuan, as well as the Cabo Li. Each student is done in full swing, too busy to clean up homes for the elderly up and down too dry clean, spotless. Although it has long been sweating profusely, but not one student complained, called tired, and called dirty. On the return trip, I know a lot. There have been many wretched, without family, homeless, the elderly, but they are still free, and happy to live with, because they are society's help, gathered together, has become a family. I am very grateful to those who helped, and so its non-pro non-elderly people, these helpless old people a sense of social warmth. 学校里正举行着活动,让同学们去敬老院看望老爷爷、老奶奶们。老师介绍说,这位是这里的周爷爷。我们大家马上向周爷爷问了好,接着,周爷爷给我们讲了一些故事,大家个个全神贯注地听着。还告诉我们他在这里生活的很好,政府非常关心他们这里的老人,这里就像他们自己家一样温暖、幸福。故事讲完后,我们把准备好的点心和水果送到每一位老人手里,老人们都十分感动。之后,我们大家就开始帮老爷爷老奶奶们大扫除了,大家都有各自的活,有的扫地,有的陪老人们聊天,问寒问暖,还有的擦玻璃。每个同学都干得热火朝天,忙得不可开交,把敬老院上上下下打扫得干干净,一尘不染。虽然早已是满头大汗,但是没有一个同学叫苦、叫累、叫脏。在回来的路上,我知道了很多。社会上有很多孤苦伶仃、没有亲人、无家可归的老人,但是他们还是自由自在、幸福快乐地生活着,因为他们受到了社会的帮助,聚到了一起,也变成了一家人。我非常感谢那些帮助和自己非亲非故的老人的人们,让这些无助的老人们感到社会的温暖。
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了! 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
The earth is our home and we have the duty to take care of it for ourselves and for our later generations. Fortunately, more and more people have realized these problems. Measures have been taken to cope with these problems by the government. Laws have been passed to stop pollution. I hope the problem will be solved in the near future and our home will become better and better 
Harmony with the environment is that we live in on Earth, who is a natural son, and not only to natural persons as the conqueror, as we all know, there is only one earth and the mountains on Earth, the animals. Plant human cells, if it damaged, destroyed nature organizations, to the eradication of mankind. Therefore, the environment must be linked with social ethics, character education and practice acts as an important element of it. Everyone must fulfil its responsibilities and obligations to protect the environment.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语口语对话-关于老人是否应该送到养老院的看法
A: Hi, Yunhui. Have you watched the news in this morning's
newspapers?
B: Hi, Meiping, nice to see you. Yes, I have paid attention
to the news that the old were taken care of poorly in a
black-hearted nursing homes.
A: It sounds terrible. Old people have made a lot of
contribution to our society, we should take good care of the old
B: It is well known that many family has only one child now,
so the young couples in the future will have four parents to look
after. They carry a heavy burden.
A: Yes, they are too busy and have no time to care for their
parents, so some couples choose to send the aged parents to nursing
B: By the way, did you have an idea to send your parents to
nursing homes when they are too old to look after themselves
A: En, if I have no time to take care of them , I think it is
a good idea to send my parents to nursing home.
B: Oh, really. I will never send my parents to those places
because the quality of their service is worrying. What’s more,
maintaining parents is responsibility for their children, is a fine
tradition of Chinese.
A: But their children because of work and family reasons have
not much time to accompany with their parents ,rarely taking the
feelings of their parents into consideration. Therefore, they will
be easy to feel lonely .It will has a bad effect on quality of life
and health of them. However , they can share their feeling together
and have common topics to talk about with similar aged people in
the nursing homes so that they will not feel lonely.
B: But the majority of old people prefer to live at home
living with their families at the bottom of their heart, they are
afraid of lacking of affection in nursing home.
A: On the other hand, in the nursing home care can be
provided with professional which is much better than at
B: What worry me most is the level of nursing care for the
old and its short safety devices in nursing home.
A:Nursing homes usually have work day and night staffs and
basic medical equipment, if a acute disease attack the old, we can
find save them on time.
B:Old people who go there just do not want to trouble their
children. To live together with the young people they can forget
the aging and live a happy live.
A: Some old people love to live with the age peers, because
they like to live in freedom, unwilling to be bound by their sons
and daughters.
B: Even if the old go to nursing homes, children should often
go to see them and also bring them back home to live for a while so
that they will feel that we still keep thinking about them.
A: That ' s just what I want to say . There are always two
sides to everything, but we should do our best to make our parents
feel happy.
B:Oh ,the ring is ringing , I am afraid I have to go now. See
you next time.
A: See you.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。关于志愿者的英文作文,例如;我将打扫城市公园或去敬老院看望老人的意义,对社会的贡献,初三水平的_百度知道
关于志愿者的英文作文,例如;我将打扫城市公园或去敬老院看望老人的意义,对社会的贡献,初三水平的
我有更好的答案
老大,拜托,人家是初一的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译《我的周六》 周六天气很晴朗,我和朋友们去敬老院(the old people‘s home)看望老人.我帮助老人们打扫院子(yard),和老人们聊天,老人们很高兴,在中午,我和朋友们和老人们一起吃午_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译《我的周六》 周六天气很晴朗,我和朋友们去敬老院(the old people‘s home)看望老人.我帮助老人们打扫院子(yard),和老人们聊天,老人们很高兴,在中午,我和朋友们和老人们一起吃午
英语翻译《我的周六》 周六天气很晴朗,我和朋友们去敬老院(the old people‘s home)看望老人.我帮助老人们打扫院子(yard),和老人们聊天,老人们很高兴,在中午,我和朋友们和老人们一起吃午饭,陪他们散步.我和朋友们很开心.
The Saturday's weather was good,it was a sunny day.My friends and I visited the elderly in nursing home.I helped the elderly to clean the yard,and talked to them,the elderly were happy.In the afternoon,My friends and I was having lunch with the elderly,we took a walk with them.We were so happy.这时已经过去的.过去式.
《My Saturday》Today's weather is fine and sunny. My friends and I went to the old people's home to visit the elderlies. I helped them to clean the yard, and chatted with the old people. They were all v...举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“在上周末,我班同学在李老师的带领下去了老人院(old&nbs...”,相似的试题还有:
书面表达。&&&& 上个星期天你班同学(50 人)在李老师的带领下,去敬老院(nursing&&home)看望老人,同学们分头活动,为老人们做了很多事情,最后大家一起唱歌跳舞,度过了愉快的一天。&&&& 要求:(1) 不能出现任何学校名和学生姓名。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2) 所有信息必须用上,可以适当发挥:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& play chess (10% ) ,talk (20%),wash (30%),clean (40%)&。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(3) 条理清楚,语意连贯,句式规范,字迹工整。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (4) 80 词左右。_____________________________________________________________________________& ________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________&&
上周末,我班同学去了老人院(old people’s home)看望老人。同学们为老人们带上了一些水果、鲜花和其他小礼物,到达之后他们分头行动,为老人们做了很多事情。整理房间,打扫卫生,为老人梳头(comb hair),陪老人聊天(chat with sb)等等,甚至还有两个同学帮助一起为老人做饭。最后大家的老人们一起唱歌跳舞,度过了愉快的一天。请以校报小记者的身份写一则文章报道这件事情。词数100左右。
在上周末,我班同学在李老师的带领下去了老人院(old people’s home)看望老人。同学们为老人们带上了一些水果、鲜花和其他小礼物,到达之后他们分头行动,为老人们做了很多事情。整理房间,打扫卫生,为老人梳头(comb hair),陪老人聊天(chat with sb)等等,甚至还有两个同学帮助一起为老人做饭。最后大家的老人们一起唱歌跳舞,度过了愉快的一天。请以校报小记者的身份写一则文章报道这件事情。词数100左右。(15分)

我要回帖

更多关于 打扫卫生英语 的文章

随机推荐