(迈克学摇滚问我需不需要帮助)的英文翻译 mike asked me _____ _____ ____

mike向你来信说要来吉林旅游,希望你把吉林的景点介绍英语作文_百度知道
mike向你来信说要来吉林旅游,希望你把吉林的景点介绍英语作文
with rich Jurchen characteristics of the ancient castle building famous mountain scenic area is located in Siping City South East, gate section of dark red: Chagan Lake Nature Reserve is a provincial nature reserve of Jilin province people&#39., etc, it will be of the essence, is a 16 volcano volcano community changes into a nature reserve, provided a good habitat for waterfowl, in the mountain of Shanghai is about 293 meters out half built in Erlang Hill scenic area. Jilin, face is divided into two half of the gate. Lake scenic area.4% of the total number of mammal animal, lily, 1 kilometers northeast of the moon a global South uplift of the Loess Kong您好. The total area more than 5 hectares, there are more than 4000 hectares of artificial forest and prairie stretch as far as eye can see, Tongyu County, the forest coverage rate reached 58, lake is located about 24 km southeast of Jilin city in the upper reaches of the Songhua River, belonging to the national level, Han site is the Bronze Age relics of human life, can City Da Gang Zi Xiang, eight thalf gate&quot. The protection area of 480 square kilometers., shrimp, with its precious and rare volcano geological resources attracting sci, fish: Songhua Lake:Changchun, the scenery more beautiful. Yitong volcano group is located in the Yitong Manchu Autonomous County in Changchun, Luming villa, live and multiply accounted for 36 species of mammals in Jilin Province. Siping, into the inside, under the general jurisdiction of Jilin, the growth of reeds. Songyuan. Through the door, gate, scenic area consists of three Shuangyang lake, scenic forest of 80: Legend has it that the former half mountain Erlang in the Jade Emperor will lower bound for the people. In the hunting field. Here is rich in a variety of aquatic animal, 44.6%,s Government approved the establishment of the 1986,Asia&#39, the collection of folk tales and the natural landscape in one. In the southern part of the hunting grounds, the gate is also known as the bull side gallery, because the shape is named by local people known as the &s largest artificial Lin Hai&quot, the distance is only 65 kilometers, Taonan City, Bear Mountain farmland to development force split into One divides into two, is one of the four side of Kangxi of the Qing dynasty built the new wicker edge. In the Qing Dynasty, most within the zone at the junction of the wetland hunting in Da&#39, straight up the mountain. Han site is located in Daan city moon Pao Xiang Han village. The ancient city of Yehiel Bernard La, located in the southeast of Lishu County in Siping City is a famous folk custom scenic spots, rushes, Scirpus mariqueter: Shuangyang Lake scenic area. Known as &quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Mike asked me how I could do it without any help 怎样翻译 (宾语从句例句)_百度知道
Mike asked me how I could do it without any help 怎样翻译 (宾语从句例句)
我有更好的答案
麦克问我没有任何帮助怎么办
麦克问我怎么能在没有任何帮助的情况下完成它
麦克问我我是怎样在没有任何帮助的情况下做到这件事的
迈克问我:怎么能不用任何帮助就能完成这件事
迈考问我,在没有任何帮助的情况下,我是怎么做到的!
迈克问我我怎么能做没有任何帮助
麦克问我 我是如何能在没有任何帮助的情况下完成他(做他) 麦克问我 我能如何完成他在没有任何帮助的情况下。这两种都可以,具体看语气。 比如第一句话就应该是有强调音在里面比如:How could you DO it!第二句则是没有强调的比如: How could you do it?
mike问我 在他没有任何帮助的情况下该如何处理这件事
Mike 问我在没有外界的帮助下该怎么做 呵呵,宾语从句的翻译嘛。你是小孩子吧?要努力学习英语呦!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
宾语从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日期:你喜欢唱歌跳舞。I like and .
16、Tom喜欢收集花邮票和做模型船。
Tom flower and model .
17、你想知道刘涛是否有些爱好?
18、我的母亲能烧可口的食物。My mother food.
19、你想知道对方是否喜欢种花。 you like ?
20、你想知道Mike的父亲是否喜欢读报纸和看电视。
your father and TV?
21、有时我妈妈做衣服和画画。
Sometimes my mother clothes and .
22、Sam 不喜欢购物,他喜欢拍照。
Sam shopping. He photos.
23、你想知道对方通常在星期四干什么。
What you do ?
24、你想知道小芳的哥...你想知道Mike的父亲是否喜欢读报纸和看电视的相关内容日期:孕妇发烧是否能用药物治疗 时间:日 14:13&14:28 提问:guest 回答:杨祖菁(新华医院产科主任、副教授) guest:杨医生,我怀孕6个月,今天发烧39度,有肌肉酸痛、咳嗽,可以用什么药吗?[14:13:37] 杨祖菁:如果是上感的话可以用点大青叶、板兰根,多喝日期:产前抑郁喜欢“找”白领女性 很多人都知道有“产后抑郁症”,但对“产前抑郁症”和其严重性却知之甚少。 专家提出:产前抑郁症的危害性远远大于产后抑郁症...日期:父亲不能“退居二线” 父亲是“社会的代表” 父亲和母亲虽然都是一家之长,但角色是不一样的。一般来说,父亲在家里往往更像一个“社会的代表”,他更多地用社会规范要求孩子,这对孩子的社会化大有好处,所谓“严父”,就严在这里,而母亲,则常常更多的是“家...日期:父亲对胎教要有正确的认识 作为丈夫,未来孩子的父亲,在胎教中有着义不容辞的责任,特别是情绪胎教。要让怀孕的妻子有良好的情绪,才能参胎儿有良好的胎教。但很多父亲找一些借口来...日期:父亲年龄大 胎儿也容易流产 众所周知,母亲年龄较大易发生流产,但一项新的研究显示,如果父亲年龄大,胎儿也容易发生流产。欧洲研究人员最近发现,25岁妇女怀孕时如配偶年龄超过35岁,其流产危险是配偶年龄小于35岁者的两倍。 研究人员对1985年至2000年间曾经怀孕的1151名日期:父亲年龄大 胎儿也容易流产 众所周知,母亲年龄较大易发生流产,但一项新的研究显示,如果父亲年龄大,胎儿也容易发生流产。欧洲研究人员最近发现,25岁妇女怀孕时如配偶年龄超过35岁,其流产危险是配偶年龄小于35岁者的两倍。 研究人员对1985年至2000年间曾经怀孕的1151名日期:水下分娩是否安全尚在争议 美国的医学专家表示,水下分娩并非像人们想象的那样万无一失,有可能会引发新生儿呛水而死亡等可怕的结局。 新生儿从母体一出来,由于缺氧会在出水前就开始呼吸。然而,...
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -英语翻译翻译句子①迈克似乎对篮球不感兴趣.Mike doesn't _____ _____ _____interested in basketball.②别担心,我可以等你回来.Don't worry!I can _____ _____ you _____ _____ here.③因为下雨,好多学生上学迟到了.Many_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译翻译句子①迈克似乎对篮球不感兴趣.Mike doesn't _____ _____ _____interested in basketball.②别担心,我可以等你回来.Don't worry!I can _____ _____ you _____ _____ here.③因为下雨,好多学生上学迟到了.Many
英语翻译翻译句子①迈克似乎对篮球不感兴趣.Mike doesn't _____ _____ _____interested in basketball.②别担心,我可以等你回来.Don't worry!I can _____ _____ you _____ _____ here.③因为下雨,好多学生上学迟到了.Many students were late for school _____ _____ _____ _____.
答案:1 seem to be2.wait
come back3.because of the rain.麦克教英语口语外教Mike-你不知道的英文发音_土豆_高清视频在线观看

我要回帖

更多关于 不需要网络的翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐