whenyoulookback,you'llseeme.young for you 中文版

Rihanna - Cry lyrics |
To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!I'm not the type to get my heart broken
I'm not the type to get upset and cry
Cuz I never leave my heart open
Never hurts me to say goodbye
Relationships don't get deep to me
Never got the whole in love thing
And someone can say they love me truly
But at the time it didn't mean a thing
Per-chorus:
My mind is gone, I'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears i'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel
This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry
Did it happen when we first kissed
Cause it's hurting me to let it go
Maybe cause we spent so much time
And I know that it's no more
I shoulda never let you hold me baby
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart
I didn't give to you on purpose
Gotta figure out how you stole my heart
Per-chorus:
My mind is gone, I'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears i'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel
This time was different
How did I get here with you, i'll never know
I never meant to let it get so, personal
After all I tried to do, stay away from loving you
I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know
And I won't let it show
You won't see me cry
This time was different
This time was different
All my life...Lyrics taken from /lyrics/r/rihanna/cry.htmlExplanationsnewTo explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
Add your replyAdd your replyAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your reply .
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by
or . &Pitbull&Sam Smith&Vance Joy&Ellie Goulding&Pharrell Williams&The Script UsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered一个人,或许真的孤单。或许,一个人的孤单,只是一种生活。_百度知道
一个人,或许真的孤单。或许,一个人的孤单,只是一种生活。
我有更好的答案
1.一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
1.Oneisalwaysonastrangeroad,watchingstrangesceneryandlisteningtostrangemusic.Thenoneday,youwillfindthatthethingsyoutryhardtoforgetarealreadygone.2.幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
2.Happinessisnotaboutbeingimmortalnorhavingfoodorrightsinone'shand.It’sabouthavingeachtinywishcometrue,orhavingsomethingtoeatwhenyouarehungryorhavingsomeone'slovewhenyouneedlove.3.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在...
属于自己的生活、
一个人的天空照样飞
其他类似问题
15人觉得有用
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Configuring The OSPF Router-ID | Free CCNA Workbook
Configuring The OSPF Router-ID
The OSPF Router-ID is used to identify a specific device within an OSPF database. Router ID’s must be unique to prevent unintended OSPF database problems. This lab will discuss and demonstrate the configuration and verification of the OSPF Router-ID
Real World Application & Core Knowledge
In lab 9-1, the process of the Router-ID determination was discussed and through out Section 9 labs when you’ve used the show ip ospf neighbor command and I’m sure you’ve noticed the neighbor id and that it was the IP Address of the neighbors loopback0 interface. As discussed in Lab 9-1, there is a reason for this. The Router-ID uniquely identifies a router in an autonomous system, no two routers in an OSPF autonomous system can have the same router-id.
If a router-id is not configured manually in the OSPF routing process the router will automatically configure a router-id determined from the highest IP address of a logical interface (loopback interface) or the highest IP address of an active interface. When referring to a higher IP address, step back and look at the IP address as a whole number. For example, 1.1.1.1 translates to 1,111 and 2.2.2.2 translates to 2,222; in which case 2,222 is a higher number than 1,111.
The router id is used in several OSPF related commands such as the specifying a specific neighbor when clearing a neighbor relationship or when viewing neighbor parameters by using the <span class=
&#8220;cmd&#8221;>show ip ospf neighbor rid.
When configuring a router-id, the neighbors will not be updated automatically until that router has failed or the OSPF process has been cleared and the neighbor relationship has been re-established.
In this lab you will statically configure the Router-ID&#8217;s on all routers in the topology using the router number as the router-id. i.e; R1&#8217;s router-id would be 1.1.1.1
Familiarize yourself with the following new command(s);
Description
router-id x.x.x.x
This command is executed in OSPF router configuration mode to statically configure a router id on a specific neighbor.
show ip ospf proc-id
This command is executed in privileged mode to view OSPF process parameters such s the local router-id and OSPF area information related to that router.
The following logical topology shown below is used in labs found through out Section 9 &#8211; Configuring OSPF;
Lab Prerequisites
If you are using GNS3 than load the Free CCNA Workbook GNS3 topolog R1, R2, R3, R4, R5 and SW1.
Establish a console session with devices R1, R2, R3, R4, R5 and SW1 than load the initial configurations provided below by copying the config from the textbox and pasting it into the respected routers console.
!##################################################
Free CCNA Workbook Lab 9-6 R1 Initial Config
configure terminal
hostname R1
no ip domain-lookup
interface Loopback0
description ### SIMULATED NETWORK ###
ip address 10.90.10.1 255.255.255.0
interface Serial0/0
description ### PHYSICAL FRAME RELAY INTERFACE ###
ip address 10.90.245.1 255.255.255.248
encapsulation frame-relay
serial restart-delay 0
frame-relay map ip 10.90.245.5 125 broadcast
frame-relay map ip 10.90.245.4 124 broadcast
frame-relay map ip 10.90.245.2 122 broadcast
no frame-relay inverse-arp
router ospf 1
log-adjacency-changes
network 10.90.245.1 0.0.0.0 area 0
network 10.90.10.1 0.0.0.0 area 1
neighbor 10.90.245.2
neighbor 10.90.245.4
neighbor 10.90.245.5
line con 0
logging sync
no exec-timeout
Free CCNA Workbook Lab 9-6 R2 Initial Config
configure terminal
hostname R2
no ip domain-lookup
interface Loopback0
ip address 10.90.20.1 255.255.255.0
interface Serial0/0
ip address 10.90.245.2 255.255.255.248
ip ospf priority 0
serial restart-delay 0
frame map ip 10.90.245.1 221 broadcast
frame map ip 10.90.245.4 221
frame map ip 10.90.245.5 221
interface Serial0/2
### POINT-TO-POINT LINK TO R3 ###
ip address 10.90.23.1 255.255.255.252
encapsulation ppp
serial restart-delay 0
router ospf 1
log-adjacency-changes
network 10.90.23.1 0.0.0.0 area 3
network 10.90.245.2 0.0.0.0 area 0
network 10.90.20.1 0.0.0.0 area 2
line con 0
logging sync
no exec-timeout
Free CCNA Workbook Lab 9-6 R3 Initial Config
configure terminal
hostname R3
no ip domain-lookup
interface Loopback0
ip address 10.90.30.1 255.255.255.0
interface Serial0/1
description ### POINT-TO-POINT LINK TO R2 ###
ip address 10.90.23.2 255.255.255.252
encapsulation ppp
router ospf 1
log-adjacency-changes
network 10.90.23.2 0.0.0.0 area 3
network 10.90.30.1 0.0.0.0 area 3
line con 0
logging sync
no exec-timeout
Free CCNA Workbook Lab 9-6 R4 Initial Config
configure terminal
hostname R4
no ip domain-lookup
interface Loopback0
ip address 10.90.40.1 255.255.255.0
interface FastEthernet0/0
description ### REAL NETWORK ###
ip address 10.90.145.1 255.255.255.0
interface Serial0/0
ip address 10.90.245.4 255.255.255.248
ip ospf priority 0
serial restart-delay 0
frame map ip 10.90.245.1 421 broadcast
frame map ip 10.90.245.2 421
frame map ip 10.90.245.5 421
interface Serial0/1
description ### POINT-TO-POINT LINK TO R5 ###
ip address 10.90.45.1 255.255.255.252
encapsulation ppp
serial restart-delay 0
router ospf 1
log-adjacency-changes
network 10.90.45.1 0.0.0.0 area 45
network 10.90.245.4 0.0.0.0 area 0
network 10.90.145.1 0.0.0.0 area 45
network 10.90.40.1 0.0.0.0 area 4
line con 0
logging sync
no exec-timeout
Free CCNA Workbook Lab 9-6 R5 Initial Config
configure terminal
hostname R5
no ip domain-lookup
interface Loopback0
ip address 10.90.50.1 255.255.255.0
interface FastEthernet0/0
description ### REAL NETWORK ###
ip address 10.90.145.2 255.255.255.0
interface Serial0/0
ip address 10.90.245.5 255.255.255.248
ip ospf priority 0
serial restart-delay 0
frame map ip 10.90.245.1 521 broadcast
frame map ip 10.90.245.2 521
frame map ip 10.90.245.4 521
interface Serial0/1
description ### POINT-TO-POINT LINK TO R4 ###
ip address 10.90.45.2 255.255.255.252
encapsulation ppp
serial restart-delay 0
router ospf 1
log-adjacency-changes
network 10.90.45.2 0.0.0.0 area 45
network 10.90.245.5 0.0.0.0 area 0
network 10.90.145.2 0.0.0.0 area 45
network 10.90.50.1 0.0.0.0 area 5
line con 0
logging sync
no exec-timeout
Free CCNA Workbook Lab 9-5 SW1 Initial Config #
configure terminal
hostname SW1
no ip domain-lookup
line con 0
logging sync
no exec-timeout
endLab Objectives
Configure each router with a router-id that reflects the router number. i.e; R1&#8217;s Router-id would be 1.1.1.1
Clear the OSPF process on each router and verify on R1 that the new router ID&#8217;s are be used by viewing R1&#8217;s OSPF neighbors.
Lab Instruction
Objective 1. &#8211; Configure each router with a router-id that reflects the router number. i.e; R1&#8217;s Router-id would be 1.1.1.1
R1#configure terminal
Enter configuration commands, one per line.
End with CNTL/Z.
R1(config)#router ospf 1
R1(config-router)#router-id 1.1.1.1
Reload or use "clear ip ospf process" command, for this to take effect
R1(config-router)#end
R2#configure terminal
End with CNTL/Z.
R2(config)#router ospf 1
R2(config-router)#router-id 2.2.2.2
R2(config-router)#end
R3#configure terminal
End with CNTL/Z.
R3(config)#router ospf 1
R3(config-router)#router-id 3.3.3.3
R3(config-router)#end
R4#configure terminal
End with CNTL/Z.
R4(config)#router ospf 1
R4(config-router)#router-id 4.4.4.4
R4(config-router)#end
R5#configure terminal
End with CNTL/Z.
R5(config)#router ospf 1
R5(config-router)#router-id 5.5.5.5
R5(config-router)#end
Objective 2. &#8211; Clear the OSPF process on each router and verify on R1 that the new router ID&#8217;s are be used by viewing R1&#8217;s OSPF neighbors.
R1#clear ip ospf 1 proc
Reset OSPF process? [no]: y
R2#clear ip ospf 1 proc
R3#clear ip ospf 1 proc
R4#clear ip ospf 1 proc
R5#clear ip ospf 1 proc
Once you&#8217;ve cleared the OSPF process as shown above on R1 through R5 the neighbor relationships will drop and reform, once all neighbor relationships have been re-established you can then view the OSPF neighbor table on R1 to verify that the router-id&#8217;s have
R1#show ip ospf neighbors
Neighbor ID
FULL/DROTHER
FULL/DROTHER
FULL/DROTHER
To verify that R3&#8217;s router ID has been changed you can view the neighbor relationships on R2
R2#show ip ospf neighbors
Neighbor ID
About Free CCNA Workbook
In 2008 Free CCNA Workbook originally started as a sharable PDF but quickly evolved into the largest CCNA training lab website on the net!
The website was founded in late 2009 with the goal of providing FREE Cisco CCNA labs that can be completed using the GNS3 platform.
Latest Tweets
Useful LinksTroperville
Playthings
Troperville
Playthings
Show Spoilers:
Night Vision:
for more options ]
Other Categories
Topical Tropes
Film: Now You See Me
You need to
to do this.
if you don't have an account
Come in closer, because the more you think you see, the easier it'll be to fool you.Now You See Me is a 2013 thriller-caper film directed by Louis Leterrier starring , , , , , ,
and .It is about a group of Robin Hood-style magicians called the Four Horsemen. The Horsemen are J. Daniel Atlas (), a professional street magician who specializes in es Merritt McKinney (), a hypnotist, menta Henley Reeves (), an escape artist and the sole and Jack Wilder (Dave Franco), a street artist, voice imitator and . They use their illusions to steal money and give it to their audience despite the impossibility of it. As they become more infamous, an FBI agent and an Interpol detective chase after them.Watch the trailer . A sequel, titled Now You See Me: The Second Act was announced in November 2014 for a 2016 release.Half-finished
desperately needs more love.This film provides examples of: : Interpol Agent Alma Dray is a downplayed example as she has a much more open mind about magic than
but still wants to find out the real explanations to the tricks. : FBI Agent Dylan Rhodes is quite skeptical about magic compared to .
Subverted, as he secretly is a magician himself and his attitude towards it is part of his facade. : Merritt McKinney. : Dylan and Alma, before they both quickly pull away and awkwardly try to recover. : Dylan sends the guards away so he can have his showdown with Bradley in his prison cell. : The Eye, a group dating back to
dedicated to protecting true magic and using it to "balance the scales of justice", are orchestrating the Four Horsemen's performances as a way to test them for membership.
Dylan turns out to be a member, and by the end, the Horsemen are in. : Michael Caine gets a "With" credit and Morgan Freeman gets an "And" credit : A mysterious benefactor brought the Four Horsemen together and gave them everything they needed. In the end, they find out it's
federal agent Rhodes who was pursuing them for most of the film. : The Horsemen never harm any innocents, and the people they're stealing from have wronged many others in the past and indirectly caused the death of one man as well as cheating the family out of his inheritance. : They're still criminals who are stealing from people, and ruining lives,
led by a guy whose primary motivation is good old-fashioned revenge.. : Almost everyone, but J. Daniel Atlas and Jack Wilder are particularly epic, even if the former is possibly a stage name. : "First rule of magic &#8212; always be the smartest guy in the room."
Taking the twist into account, this makes the line doubly hilarious and doubly awesome, it's even
in the end reveal.
Taken to another level in the Spanish dub: "The MAGICIAN is the smartest guy in the room". only that there are two magicians in the room : The Horsemen get away with everything, though their victims weren't exactly good guys either. : Most of their tricks, and magic in general, depend on being able to accurately predict how people will react and using that to their advantage. Merritt, the mentalist, in particular. : Bradley wanted fame and money.
He got both (being framed for the heists and the Four Horsemen piling the money into his car) in the end, but not in the way he wanted. : Dylan Rhodes is the fifth Horseman. : Eventually happens between the two
characters Dylan and Alma, at the Horsemen's third show. : This exchange between Rhodes and Bradley after the first heist: Rhodes: Really? Could you be anymore of a condescending ass? Bradley: Yes. : Hypnotizing someone to think they're performing in the Philharmonic upon hearing the word "bullshit". "Freeze" "QUARTERBACK!" Henley's weight. The handcuff trick. : Downplayed. Shrike's , where he got trapped in his safe at the bottom of the river, though we never get to see his dramatic struggle. : Nothing is ever locked. I'll take that as a compliment. : The Four Horsemen leave their signature card behind at the French Bank's vault. : The immoral deeds of the Four Hoursemen are sold as sympathetic to the audience by making the characters act
while picturing the victims of their crimes as bad people who . : Through NYC. It ends deadly for
Jack Wilder. Or so you would think. : For the sequel, who else is the perfect choice as Tressler's (British) son pitted against four heist magicians?
. : Dylan. His main chess pieces never knew, either. : The mirror trick. First it's being used for the rabbit in the box, as explained by Bradley. We check it off, but then the same trick comes around again during the third heist at the Elkhorn warehouse. : The rabbit trick that the Horsemen perform in their second show. Just about everything the Horsemen do that is not part of one of their shows is setting up for one of them or outwitting the police. For example, that bit where Daniel tries (and fails) reading Tressler? A cleverly disguised ploy to trick Tressler into giving them the answers to the "Forgot your password?" security questions on his bank account. : Lionel Shrike. He was mentioned early on by Bradley, but his importance only gets revealed much later in the story. : The teleporter appears to be this. It's just an elaborately disguised
leading to a set that is a recreation of the Paris bank vault under the raised stage. : When
Evans is mimicking a the violin player, agent Cowan asks what this is, upon which Dylan answers: "I think it's Beethoven's Concerto in D-Major." : The film is about what you don't see and title is taken from the phrase for a common magician' "Now you see me, Now you don't" : The Four Horsemen's plans are insanely overcomplicated, given the simplicity of their true goals. This is part of the idea, the motive wasn't just simple robbery, but to make sure the ones being robbed knew who did it and couldn't prove how. A many actual stage magicians use tricks that use insanely complicated procedures to produce relatively simple results because no one would believe anyone would go to that much trouble for a simple magic trick. : Discussed. Both Henley and Merrit believe Daniel to be this. : Early promotion for the sequel indicate that Daniel Radcliffe will play
Arthur Tressler's son, seeking to bring the Horsemen to justice for what they did to his father
pretty much exactly like Rhodes. : Well, not death, but Jack's card throwing skills look like they hurt Rhodes somewhat. Then there's his card... Which is a
so make of that what you will. : Shrike's son
avenging his father's death builds the framework for the plot. : Contrary to what the advertising suggests, the Four Horsemen aren't the leads, Agent Dylan Rhodes is, though they (and Thaddeus Bradley, for that matter) are .
Taken to a new level when you learn that Dylan is the fifth Horseman. :
Rhodes allows Bradley's framing to stand, possibly causing him to spend the rest of his life in jail, because Bradley ruined the career of Lionel Shrike (Rhodes' father), which led to an attempted comeback trick that went wrong, killing him. Then again, considering that
Bradley's jealous anger over not being invited into the Eye led him to ruin Lionel Shrike's career & ultimately led to his death, Dylan's allowing Bradley to go to prison seems more like . : Rhodes, who is introduced to us as the , turns out to be the one pulling the strings. : The scenes between Art Tressler and Thaddeus Bradley can be summarized as predicting their own downfalls. Arthur brags that he has a huge bank account and threatens to "manacle" Thaddeus with so many injunctions.
The Horsemen distributes Arthur's $140M bank account to the audience, revealed to be policyholders of Tressler's Insurance that were loopholed after Hurricane Katrina. Thaddeus assures that Arthur is only a distraction for the final act.
The third act's prime target is Thaddeus Bradley himself. : Dylan is drowning his sorrows in a bar after he failed to capture the Horsemen at their second show. : Henley Reeves in her opening act . : Each of the 4 Horsemen get a scene at the beginning showing their solo acts: Daniel does a simple card trick on a large scale with a lot of planning ahead. Henley does an underwater escape routine and dies... only to emerge from the crowd a few seconds later. Merritt does a hypnotist act on a couple and uses his mentalist skills to extort some money from the husband. Jack offers $100 to anyone who can see how he does his spoon trick, pays up... then makes off with the guy's wallet. Averted later when the four characters are arrested and interrogated but we only see Daniel's and Merritt's interrogations. : Invoked for Jack's car accident. The fire and explosion disfigured the corpse so it would . : Towards the end,
Thaddeus mulls over how the Horsemen are still a step ahead of him and realizes that Dylan, who he's talking to, is the fifth Horseman.Thaddeus: I don't know who! But they had to have access to the warehouse. Plant the mirrors. Always a step ahead of me. And the FBI. Got past them not once, not twice, but consistently. Almost as if they were on the in&#8212; /: Jack Wilder's death is faked with the assistance of the other Horsemen. : Larcenies are committed in full view of a paying audience. While this doesn't make the crimes easier to commit, it does mean that people will initially assume it's . Plus, it broadcasts their attempts to enact justice, and enables them to avoid arrest since the FBI can't explain how they did it. : Alma gets hold of a car by flashing her badge to the owner, pretending to be an FBI agent. It works and she and Dylan can start their
with Jack Wilder. : The film's tagline, "The closer you look, the less you'll see."
What character does the film follow the most closely? Dylan, who it turns out is the fifth Horseman. When Merritt's reading Rhodes, he mentions that he has "daddy issues"
hinting at his being the
The Horsemen trick everyone into thinking Jack Wilder died in the car explosion. Now, who got the
at the beginning again? Tarot knowledge also lets a bit more fo the first card we see in the film is the seven of diamonds. The Suit of Pentacles repres all the
in the film have
as at least one of their motivations. The seven of Pentacles itself represents reaching a new level or a prediction of future success, which in both cases is the prediction of the Four Horsemen. Dylan being called The Fool. The Fool tarot often represents , foreshadowing that he isn't as stupid as he seems. You need five cards for a Tarot reading. The five cards are in order of appearance:
King of Spades/Swords, Lovers, Hermit, High Priestess, Death. The hidden card is revealed to be the one hidden in backstory magic trick and is the last one that the Horsemen see so for them the reading is: Lovers, Hermit, High Priestess, Death,
King of Spades/Swords. During Bradley and Tressler's confrontation, the latter is playing with a voodoo doll upon which Bradley comments "... one who uses a doll to enact one's own wrath, is likely to bring that very wrath unto himself." Later Tressler is indeed being punished for his corruption. : Bradley is being put behind bars - possibly for life - for a crime he hasn't committed. :
When the Horsemen first meet in the NYC apartment and see the holographic schematics, the name TRESSLER briefly appears. When the trick of how the money disappeared from the bank is explained, the flash-paper used is an origami rabbit, complete with drawn-on eyes, nose and whiskers. In a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment of the extended release, there's a
: The Horsemen's scheme is planned down to the last detail
all so that Dylan can get revenge on the people he holds responsible for his father's death. One specific example is the "quarterback" hypnosis in the Horsemen's second show, which involved predicting the exact word to come out of Dylan's mouth (though "freeze" is a reasonable thing to expect a cop to shout at a fleeing suspect). Further justified and subverted when you realize Dylan was the one who planned the stunt in the first place. : Agent Rhodes continually takes on the Horsemen on like regular criminals and keeps playing into their hands by refusing to think how a magician would.
Or so everyone thinks. Once you've seen the ending twist, the trope is subverted. See . : The Horsemen are smug jerks and thieves, but they're stealing from bad people. The only main characters who stand out as good guys are Dylan Rhodes and Alma Dray. Dylan ends up being the fifth Horseman and Alma is complicit when she finds out. : When Merritt meets Daniel and Henley for the first time. Daniel offers his hand to Merritt, who starts to accept then suddenly
instead. : Dylan Rhodes and Thaddeus Bradley, though the latter is a very
Subverted in Rhodes' case, as he turns out to be the Fifth Horseman.
/ : This amusingly happens to Rhodes in which he ends up tracking himself through New Orleans when Jack drops the tracker into his pocket. : Merritt specializes in creating these. : Downplayed twice. Merrit is playing a French Policeman stopping the money truck as showing in Bradley's . Jack is quickly shown wearing a Policeman outfit at Mardi Gras, which probably helped him to move around faster. : The Four Horsemen pull some stunning heists that keep the police dumbfounded. Fortunately, they had Bradley explain them . : Several of them are analyzed and explained but a lot of them are not, and the ending makes it a case of . /: When cornered by Rhodes, Jack Wilder fights him off first by flinging burning flash paper at him and, when that doesn't work, throwing playing cards. : Thaddeus Bradley pulls this trick during the first show when he pretends to film the act with his mobile phone which then gets confiscated by the security guard. Bradley continues filming with his second camera. : Dylan. His own deduction skills are not good enough for this case, so he seeks help from Bradley. : Just about everyone in the movie, though Atlas and Bradley stand out. : ,
Dylan is the hooded guy observing the Horsemen in the beginning. Also, Jack Wilder is wearing a hood right before his
when Bradley explains the Elkhorn warehouse caper. : The Four Horsemen crack Arthur Tressler's bank account and give it to the Hurricane Katrina victims his company had stiffed on insurance claims. : McKinney's deductions about Dylan. : The Horsemen say this to each other near the end. : When the movie shifts to New Orleans for Act II, sure enough... : Just about everyone: Daniel Atlas, Merrit McKinney, Thaddeus Bradley, Arthur Tressler and Dylan Rhodes stand out. : They're stage magicians who rob banks and give the money to their audience &#8212; all of whom have been defrauded in some way. :
Dylan pulls one off on Thaddeus. : Arthur Tressler. : Dylan, the "hero" trying to catch the Four Horsemen, was actually the one planning their crimes the entire time. : Daniel's card trick in the opening is filmed from the perspective of the woman he's showing it to. Not only does she play into it, a large portion of the viewers are also going to end up picking the same card. : Discussed, as a condition for joining the Eye, and shown symbolically in the gang's last public trick where they jump off a building and turn into money. In truth, their leap of faith was in following the instructions given by their mysterious benefactor. :
appears on his talk show and interviews Tressler via Skype. : Henly used to be this for Daniel until he called her fat and she left and started her own solo act as an . : You'd think that maybe Thaddeus is
behind the Four Horsemen, right? He's a former magician himself, and has a popular show th what better disguise than to appear to be against them? Well, you're wrong. It's Dylan, the cop who was "chasing" them the entire time, and was actually using them for the ultimate purpose of framing Bradley. : Jack Wilder, as demonstrated when he unlocks the door to the mysterious apartment in the beginning. Same way as he opens the gate to the park at the end. : Depending on how you interpret the Eye protecting "true magic". : The wristwatch Dylan
as being a family heirloom. He later explains that it belonged to his father who
before performing his final trick. : Dylan bumps into a lot of people in the street during the foot chase after the second show.
for a reason. : Averted for most of the movie with Henley (who got her start as an assistant, where part of her job was presumably to invoke this trope). For most of the movie, short skirts are her limit. Played straight in her introduction shot, which features her stripping into a glittery swimsuit for an escape act (justified, as the danger of the trick is more believable when she's more exposed/vulnerable).note& : Lionel Shrike's body was never found which
of him . : The trailers make it look to be that these magicians are using highly advanced technology to pull off their crimes, even showing one of them using the "Teleporter". Where in the movie the teleporter is just a prop and it is done by someone in the audience. Though it is clear through the nature of the film this was intentional since everything (such as finding high tech plans) leading up to the teleporter in the first act heavily suggests that the trailer was true. : Big time. Rhodes is always one step behind the Four Horseman and is always outwitted by them. He's actually the Fifth Horseman, in time with them and deliberately pretending to fall for all their tricks to make sure the real authorities are always one step behind the Horsemen. "The incompetence displayed in this investigation is a magic trick in and of itself..." - Yes it is. : When Bradley explains how the Horsemen carried out their tricks. : Uttered by Bradley, when mocking Dylan over the phone: "Keep up, Agent Rhodes. Keep up." : Averted, with the exception of Arthur Tressler. The Horsemen give away the money they steal, and Bradley is more interested in bolstering his ego (though he likes the money, too). : Several times during the movie does the camera circle around the heroes in fast pace. : When Jack's car explodes on the bridge, the agents manage to run from the fireball but still get
by the blast. : On the one hand, the Eye are stealing money, and while they don't go out of their way to hurt people, many of their heists did put innocents at risk, particular the car chase, and
the Fifth Horseman is just lashing out at anyone remotely connected to his father's death, regardless of their actual involvement. On the other hand, their targets aren't saints themselves, being the man who destroyed the Fifth Horseman's father's career, the insurance company that refused to pay out on Shrike life insurance, and the safe company whose sub-standard safe making played a role in Shrike's death. : McKinney, though he is quite open about the techniques he is using. : Several of them: Daniel's opening scene, where the girl picks a card - and Daniel makes it appear in lights on the side of a building. During a plane trip, Alma tries it with Dylan, and fails as the selected card winds up in the lap of the guy next to her. During their show in New Orleans, Jack has someone pick a card. Once a card is selected, he has another audience member hold a pen up. He shoots the cards at the person in the audience, with the selected card impaling on the pen. : Henley's act at the beginning relies on the (in , exaggerated) danger posed by starving piranhas. :
They did a nice job of explaining how they pulled off the first bank heist from Vegas using flash paper leaving no trace. But they didn't explain how they would have ignited said flash paper. Something would have been left behind, disproving their "magic". : Lionel Shrike. : Dylan Rhodes is a expert at this. Everyone really believed he was an inept FBI agent. : For Henley's opening water tank escape act, they placed a giant clock on the stage so the audience could to see the seconds ticking down. : Alma. Even she never knew Dylan was the Fifth Horseman. It's repeatedly mentioned that, when Lionel Shrike died, they , clearly teasing the possibility that he's still alive, and behind the whole thing.
Turns out he's actually dead, but his son is still out there. : For their first show, the Four Horsemen rob a foreign bank from Las Vegas. When they're arrested, Daniel rightfully points out that they can't very well make the charges stick unless they're willing to admit magic is real. By the time they have an idea of how the Horsemen pulled it off, they've already been forced to release them and still can't actually prove their theory. : This being a movie about magic tricks, there are several Reveals, mainly pertaining to said magic tricks but including the tricks of
Wilder's "death" and . : All of the tricks are ways to get back at those that had destroyed Dylan Rhodes' father. :
At the end, after finding out Dylan was the fifth Horseman, Alma locks the secret up and throws away the key. : During the
after the second show, when Dylan uses the tracker device to follow Daniel through the streets of New Orleans. He ends up . :
in the Blu-ray's extended cut where Danny, Merritt, Henley, and Jack drive to the Neon Museum to do their next act. : With Danny and Henley, who were apparently involved at o Henley actually got her start as a magician with a job as Danny's assistant.
In their final scene, they join hands before hopping on the carousel. : The first scene &#8212; Henley
while a bystander tries to break the tank with a metal bar but fails &#8212; is obviously an homage to a similar scene in . When
says, "These bars give a man time to think"... He says the same line in . In the scene before J. Daniel Atlas and Merritt McKinney enter the secret room, McKinney tells Atlas that he is a "bit of a ," to which Atlas replies "Have we met before?" This is a nod to the previous film Harrelson and Eisenberg had starred in, . : Done by Tressler as a condescending gesture when meeting up with Bradley for the first time. /: Daniel Atlas and Thaddeus Bradley both infuriate people for how smug they act. To be fair, though, their smugness is usually justified. : The film stars a team of four stage magicians dubbed The Four Horsemen, who use their acts to rob banks. At least two seem to have an area of expertise, with Merritt being a talented hypnotist/mentalist and Jack being more of a conman in the field of sleight-of-hand. : Behind Bradley's back, Dylan magically transports from being inside the cell to the outside. : The Blu-Ray release adds a scene half-way through the closing credits, showing the four horsemen arrive in the desert at a junkyard for old signs from Las Vegas. : Dylan is doing exactly what he should be doing, but never quite as well as the protagonists are doing their job. Subverted, since he was the mysterious benefactor of the protagonists and the mastermind behind everything they did. : The Eye first contacts the Horsemen by giving them tarot cards &#8212; The Lovers (Daniel), The High Priestess (Henley), The Hermit (Merritt), and Death (Jack).
This extends to Dylan, the "fifth Horseman," who Thaddeus repeatedly calls 'The Fool' &#8212; particularly right before the big reveal. His actual card is the King of Swords. This represents him being a man with an idea, and not being afraid to hurt his victims. : Each of the Horsemen's "acts" essentially work as
for the story's own three acts (Setup, Conflict, Climax). : During the
through New Orleans night life, Dylan is stepping on several cars, triggering their car alarms. : When agent Rhodes is chasing Jack Wilder down the garbage disposal shaft, they both land safely on some garbage bags. : Shouting "Freeze!" leads to twelve people tackling you because they think you're the quarterback, and saying "Bullshit" will cause the person who hears it to suddenly think they're playing in a philharmonic orchestra. : Dylan shares his father's penchant for planning far, far in advance. : Dylan was the mastermind. : Twice in the movie, Bradley explains in images how the Four Horsemen managed to pull of their tricks. First he describes how the caper for the money from the French Bank worked out and later again for the Elkhorn money caper. : The Fifth Horseman's plan involves taking revenge on everyone who played a part in his father's death. He uses the Four Horsemen to get his revenge. This includes stealing money from the man who cheated his family out of insurance money and framing the man who drove Shrike to his comeback for robbing a bank. : Dylan Rhodes. Knowing pretty much anything about him beyond what you see in the trailers ruins the film's big twist. : Dylan's main motivation, both for framing Thaddeus and for choosing all of the Four Horsemen's other targets, though none of them actually killed his father, who was responsible for his own death. Thaddeus exposed Lionel Shrike's magic act and humiliated him, causing him to attempt the trick that got him killed and Elkhorn manufactured the safe used in the trick which, due to the intentionally inferior materials and construction, warped after sinking into the water, trapping Lionel inside, and Tressler Insurance, which refused to pay out the coverage on Shrike's life-insurance policy because no one could procure Lionel's body.

我要回帖

更多关于 ppsd 039 中文字幕 的文章

随机推荐