im so lucky to have youlucky kiss是什么意思电影的台词

小题1:D小题2:A小题3:B小题4:C试题分析:文章主要是阐述现在严峻的形势,介绍现在的大学生就业是很困难的,供求之间严重不平衡,而且这个问题短期内不能解决。小题1:推理类。文章第一段,作者提到电影《毕业生》,主人公因为受到有夫之妇的诱惑而陷入痛苦中,而现在的年轻人就没那么幸运了,他们最大的问题就是毕业后找不到工作。可知是强调现在和那时的巨大反差。选D小题2:作者态度类。从全文和第三段的句子:That dream does not seem so rosy now.Graduate unemployment is not,ultimately,a political problem.Job-creation for graduates is very low down in the government’s schedule.作者对于年轻人的失业问题较为悲观。选A。小题3:写作意图题:文章介绍现在的大学生就业是很困难的,主要是阐述现在严峻的形势,选B小题4:推理题:从文章最后的句子:If David Cameron’s Conservatives (保守党) had a brilliant idea for guaranteeing every graduate a well-paid job,they would have presented it by now.It is a social problem,though a more deep-seated social problem than people perhaps realize.可知作者暗示毕业生失业问题短期内是不能解决的。选C。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
I stood there outside of the classroom with the other students,waiting for the supervisor(监考老师) to open the door,and ____ filled the heart.When we were finally inside the classroom,I realized how ____ it was.The heater hadn’t been on and the ____ were as cold as ice.Alright then,the supervisor started to walk around,____ everyone’s calculator to make sure they were “approved devices”(允许使用的工具).At around 8∶25,the test started.I was ____ my way through word problems,grammar sections,and reading and ____ sections.The supervisor kept walking around the room,___ each student’s extra pencils and ____ sharpening them for us.I turned the ____ when instructed to,____ it wasn’t another math section and it wasn’t.It was a reading section——____!I started reading the excerpt(片段) given and was ____ to discover that it wasn’t a boring piece about astrology(星象) or biological science.____,it was an excerpt from a romantic novel.I became little ____ with reading it and at times I wanted to say “Aww” aloud.My heart was ____ swooning(沉醉) and I think I was ____.Hopefully I got the questions from that section ____ because I actually had fun answering them.Who knew the SAT could actually bring ____?It was about 1∶00 p.m.when the test was over.I got out of the classroom with ____.As I was walking outside the building,I was thinking that the test was no longer a bitter ____ for the first time in my life.小题1:A.happinessB.nervousnessC.calmnessD.sadness小题2:A.amazingB.disappointingC.tiringD.freezing小题3:A.seatsB.wallsC.floorsD.hearts小题4:A.seeing B.takingC.checkingD.preparing小题5:A.looking
B.pacingC.makingD.showing小题6:A.comprehensionB.thinkingC.guessingD.recitation小题7:A.bringing inB.putting downC.picking upD.showing off小题8:A.kindlyB.slightlyC.directlyD.slowly小题9:A.doorB.directionC.pencil D.page小题10:A.findingB.prayingC.decidingD.imagining小题11:A.terribleB.greatC.sure D.no小题12:A.frightened
B.worriedC.shockedD.regretted小题13:A.HoweverB.ThereforeC.AlsoD.Rather小题14:A.carried awayB.worn outC.tiredD.confused小题15:A.suddenlyB.totallyC.overD.again小题16:A.readingB.sleepingC.smilingD.whispering小题17:A.rightB.readyC.clearD.possible小题18:A.hope B.joyC.interestD.trouble小题19:A.reliefB.hungerC.strengthD.courage小题20:A.attemptB.factC.processD.experience
题型:阅读理解
I am a writer.I spend a great deal of my time thinking about the power of language—the way it can evoke(唤起)an emotion,a visual image,a complex idea,or a simple truth.Language_is_the_tool_of_my_trade.And I use them all—all the Englishes I grew up with.Born into a Chinese family that had recently arrived in California,I've been giving more thought to the kind of English my mother speaks.Like others,I have described it to people as “broken” English.But I feel embarrassed to say that.It has always bothered me that I can think of no way to describe it other than“broken”,as if it were damaged and needed to be fixed,as if it lacked a certain wholeness.I've heard other terms used,“limited English”, for example.But they seem just as bad,as if everything is limited,including people's perceptions(认识)of the limited English speaker.I know this for a fact,because when I was growing up, my mother's “limited” English limited my perception of her.I was ashamed of her English.I believed that her English reflected the quality of what she had to say.That is,because she expressed them imperfectly her thoughts were imperfect. And I had plenty of evidence to support me:the fact that people in department stores,at banks,and at restaurants did not take her seriously,did not give her good service,pretended not to understand her,or even acted as if they did not hear her.I started writing fiction in 1985.And for reasons I won't get into today,I began to write stories using all the Englishes I grew up with:the English she used with me,which for lack of a better term might be described as“broken”:and what I imagine to be her translation of her Chinese,her internal(内在的)language,and for that I sought to preserve the essence,but neither an English nor a Chinese structure.I wanted to catch what language ability tests can never show:her intention,her feelings,the rhythms of her speech and the nature of her thoughts.小题1:By saying“Language is the tool of my trade”,the author means that ________.A.she uses English in foreign tradeB.she is fascinated by languagesC.she works as a translatorD.she is a writer by profession小题2:The author used to think of her mother's English as ________.A.impoliteB.amusingC.imperfectD.practical小题3:The author gradually realizes her mother's English is ________.A.well structuredB.in the old styleC.easy to translateD.rich in meaning小题4:What is the passage mainly about?A.The change of the author's attitude to her mother's English.B.The limitation of the author's perception of her mother.C.The author's misunderstanding of “limited” English.D.The author's experiences of using broken English.
It seems hard to watch someone yawn(打哈欠) and not to yawn ourselves. Even reading about yawning can make you do it. Now, a new study has found why yawning has such a powerful force. Yawning when others yawn, the study suggests, is a sign of pity and a form of social connection. Kids don’t develop this deeply rooted behavior until around age four, the study found. Kids with autism (自闭症) are less likely to catch yawns. In the most serious cases, they never do. Yawning might help doctors to see whether the children are developing rightly. The work could also lead to a better understanding of the ways that people communicate and connect. "Emotional infection seems to be a born thing that connects us together," said Molly Helt, a graduate student in psychology at the University of Connecticut. "Yawning may be part of that." Inspiration for her study came when she tried to get her own autistic son to clear his ears on an airplane. She repeatedly yawned at him, hoping he would yawn back. He never did. "The fact that autistic kids don’t do it might mean they’re really missing out on that emotional connection with people around them," she said. "The biggest thing people try to figure out after birth is how we become humans and understand that humans have minds that are different from others’," she added. "Autistic people never seem to understand that." Like infectious (有感染力的)laughter and crying, scientists have found that yawning is a shared experience that promotes social connection. Helt said it could fight stress after a period of being nervous and spread a feeling of calm through a group.小题1:What does the new study suggest, according to the first two paragraphs? A.Yawning is a form of communication. B.It is easy to stop yawning when you see others yawn.C.Children follow others in yawning just after they are born. D.Yawning has some mysterious force which is related to God.小题2:According to Molly Helt, _________. A.humans differ from animals because they communicate with others B.yawning is a kind of emotional connection among humansC.emotions are infectious, but yawning is notD.yawning helps clear ears on planes小题3:Which of the following is NOT true about yawning?A.It is natural to yawn back if people around you yawn.B.Some kids are too young to yawn after others.C.Yawning can be used to test children’s development.D.Kids with autism yawn easily when others yawn.小题4:The author implies in the last paragraph that ________.A.yawning is different from infectious laughter and crying in theoryB.it is bad manners to yawn on some social occasionsC.the more you yawn, the happier you will be D.yawning can make people feel relaxed
The interview has been going on for about 20 minutes and everything seems to be going well.Then, suddenly, the interviewer asks an unexpected question, “Which is more important, law or love?”Job applicants in the West increasingly find themselves asked strange questions like this.And the signs are that this is beginning to happen in China.Employers want people who are skilled, enthusiastic and devoted.So these are the qualities that any reasonably intelligent job applicant will try to show no matter what his or her actual feelings are.In response, employers are increasingly using the questions which try and show the applicant’s true personality.The question in the first paragraph comes from a test called the Kiersey Temperament Sorter.It is an attempt to discover how people solve problems, rather than what they know.This is often called aptitude (天资) test.According to Mark Baldwin of Alliance, many job applicants in China are finding this type of questions difficult.“When a Chinese fills out an aptitude test, he or she will think there is a right answer but they may fail because they try to guess what the examiner wants to see.”This is sometimes called the prisoner’s dilemma(窘境).Applicants are trying to act cleverly in their own interest, but they fail because they don’t understand what the interviewer is looking for.Remember that in an aptitude test, the correct answer is the honest answer.小题1:What is the purpose of the passage?A.To give a piece of advice to job interviewees.B.To tell you how to deal with job interviews.C.To advise you how to find a good job.D.To describe an aptitude test.小题2:According to the writer, in an aptitude test, Chinese job applicants should ________.A.not tell the truthB.offer a complete answerC.learn to tell what they really thinkD.find out what the examiner wants to know小题3:From the passage we know that ________.A.job applicants are always trying to show their actual feelingsB.applicants should not act as cleverly as possible C.more Chinese applicants fail to find a jobD.aptitude test is becoming world-wide popular
In December,2010,many American newspapers publish a list of the best books of the year. Freedom by Jonathan Franzen is one of the most repeatedly praised books on this year’s list of favorites. It tells about the ups and downs of the Berglund family over many years. Mr.Franzen fills the book with sharp observations about American politics, culture and society.Jennifer Egan’s book A Visit from the Goon Squad takes place in 13 chapters over 40 years. The story moves back and forth in time,from different viewpoints. One main character is former rock musician Bennie Salazar who works for a record company. The other main character is a troubled young woman named Sasha who works for Bennie. The reader learns about their pasts and those of their friends.The main character in The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman is a failing English Language newspaper published in Rome,Italy. Each chapter of the book tells about a reporter or editor working for this paper. Their stories are filled with intelligence and great personality. Two of the most popular non&fiction books of 2010 were about rock and roll stars. Just Kids is by rock singer Patti Smith. It tells about her friendship with the artist Robert Mapplethorpe in the 1960s and 1970s before they became famous. Life is the autobiography of Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards. It is an honest and exciting look at the development of rock and roll and the wild times this famous band has experienced.Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand tells about a man named Louis Zamperini. She tells about his extraordinary survival story after his plane crashed into the Pacific Ocean during Would War Two.Stacy Schiff has received great praise for her book Cleopatra: A Life. It tells about one of the most misrepresented and famous women in his story, Cleopatra. She ruled ancient Egypt about 2,000 years ago. One critic said Ms. Schiff has brought Cleopatra to life again by unearthing her story from centuries of lies.小题1:The following books are related to music EXCEPT________.A.The ImperfectionistsB.A Visit from the Goon SquadC.Just KidsD.Life小题2:If your major is the history of ancient Africa, you may pay attention to ________.A.Freedom by Jonathan FranzenB.Unbroken by Laura HillenbrandC.The Imperfections by Tom RachmanD.Cleopatra: A Life by Stacy Schiff小题3:Which book will give you a practical understanding of the USA?A.LifeB.Cleopatra: A LifeC.FreedomD.A Visit from the Goon Squad小题4:The last sentence of the passage implies that ________.A.Stacy Schiff is an archaeologistB.the critic finds the character in the book very realC.the critic speaks highly of Cleopatra in historyD.Stacy Schiff tells a story about an imaginary Egyptian queen
Do you know how much your children sleep?According to the National Sleep Foundation, &&&&&&should sleep twelve to eighteen hours&&&&&&&of every twenty-four. With a gradual &&&&&&&to twelve to fourteen hours for toddlers(初学走路的孩子) eleven to thirteen hours for &&&&&&& and ten to eleven hours for schoolchildren &&&&&&&five to ten. But things get really&&&&&&at adolescence. Not only do teenagers need more sleep than&&&&__---eight and a half to nine and a quarter hours a night, according to the sleep foundation - but the times &&&&&&&&&which they get sleepy and are able to awaken &&&&&&&&and feel rested shift in a &&&&&&that does not match to the &&&&&&times at most schools. Sleep studies have shown that the typical teenager does not fall asleep readily before 11 p. m. or later.&&&&&&&many have to get up by 6 a. m. or&&&&&&&&&to get to school for a class &&&&&&&&starts at 7:30 or 8 a.m. More than a few&&&&&&&&off during that class, and often the &&&&&&&&one as well. Even if awake, they're in no condition to learn much of anything. In one study, more than 90 percent of teenagers &&&&&&&they slept less than the &&&&&&&&&nine hours a night, and 10 percent said they slept less than six hours.&&&&&&_ James B. Maas, a Cornell University psychologist and Leading sleep researcher, has observed, most teenagers are "walking zombies(僵尸)" &&&&&&&they get far too little sleep. 小题1:A.childrenB.newbornsC.eldersD.youngsters小题2:A.fromB.withC.outD.up小题3:A.reductionB.increaseC.growthD.improvement小题4:A.teenagersB.studentsC.babiesD.preschoolers小题5:A.relatedB.separatedC.agedD.varied小题6:A.demandingB.challengingC.satisfyingD.encouraging小题7:A.adultsB.toddlersC.babies D.schoolchildren小题8:A.inB.onC.atD.for小题9:A.excitedlyB.earlyC.casuallyD.naturally小题10:A.formB.meansC.methodD.way小题11:A.endB.startC.holidayD.examination小题12:A.SinceB.ForC.YetD.Then小题13:A.nicerB.earlierC.cleanerD.better小题14:A.thatB.itsC.whatD.whose小题15:A.putB.takeC.dozeD.cut小题16:A.nextB.otherC.lastD.new小题17:A.examinedB.surveyedC.reportedD.convinced小题18:A.regulatedB.recommendedC.analyzedD.reported小题19:A.LikeB.SinceC.AsD.Furthermore小题20:A.becauseB.whichC.whileD.still
Children have lost touch with nature and the outdoors in just one generation! Recently a campaign encouraging children to put away &&&&&&- and play outside has been organized. The campaign, said to be the biggest _____, has been launched with the ______of a documentary film, Project Wild Thing. It tells the story of how, ______ an attempt to get his daughter and son outside, film-maker David Bond______ as marketing director for nature. The call to renew a___with nature comes from about 400 organizations, from playgroups to the National Health Service. Children are being ____to take back their "wild time",___30 minutes of screen use for outdoor activities. The organizers____that giving up 30 minutes of television and computer games each day in exchange for outdoor playwill increase the ___of fitness and alertness and improve children's well-being.According to the chairman Andy Simpson, right now, time spent outdoors is ___,activity levels are declining and the ability to identify common species has been ____ "With many more parents becoming ____ the dominance(统治地位)of screen time in their children's lives, and growing scientific evidence that a decline in____ time is bad news for the health and happiness of our children, we all need to become marketing directors for nature. We want parents to see what this magical wonder product does for their kids' development, independence and creativity, by giving wild time a ____,”said Mr. Simpson. In Mr. Bond's opinion, the reasons why kids, ____ they live in cities or the countryside, have become ____from nature and the outdoors are complex. " We need to make more space for wild time in children's daily routine, ____ this generation of kids to have the sort of experiences that many of us took for granted. It's all about finding ____ on your doorstep and discovering the sights, sounds and ____ of nature一maybe in a back garden, a local park, or just green space at the end of the road."小题1:A.subjectsB.screensC.stagesD.scenes小题2:A.everB.likelyC.thenD.even小题3:A.outcomeB.directionC.exposureD.release小题4:A.byB.onC.forD.in小题5:A.behavesB.actsC.treatsD.regards小题6:A.connectionB.commitmentC.contractD.campaign小题7:A.pulledB.forcedC.urgedD.warned小题8:A.providingB.takingC.swappingD.preparing小题9:A.allowB.admitC.acquireD.argue小题10:A.amountsB.levelsC.degreesD.standards小题11:A.downB.upC.over .D.off小题12:A.developedB.shownC.testedD.lost小题13:A.delighted withB.guilty ofC.concerned aboutD.desperate for小题14:A.freeB.activeC.spareD.normal小题15:A.goB.bit C.lookD.fit小题16:A.whileB.thoughC.asD.whether小题17:A.escaped B.disconnected C.suffered D.protected小题18:A.freeing B.forbidding C.seeking D.serving小题19:A.imagination B.fortune C.wildness D.solution小题20:A.senses B.voices C.features D.smells
You may think that sailing is a difficult sport, but it is really not hard to learn it.You do not need to be strong.But you need to be quick.And you need to understand a few basic rules about the wind.First, you must ask yourself, “Where is the wind coming from? Is it coming from ahead or behind or from the side?” You must think about this all the time on the boat.The wind direction tells you what to do with the sail.Let's start with the wind blowing from behind.This means the wind and the boat are going in the same direction.Then you must always keep the sail outside the boat.It should be at a 90° angle (角度) to the boat.Then it will catch the wind best.If the wind is blowing from the side, it is blowing across the boat.In this case, you must keep the sail half way outside the boat.It should be at a 45° angle to the boat.It needs to be out far enough to catch the wind, but it shouldn't flap (摆动).It shouldn't look like a flag on a flagpole.If it is flapping, it is probably out too far, and the boat will slow down.Sailing against the wind is not possible.If you try, the sail will flap and the boat will stop.You may want to go in that direction.It is possible, but you can't go in a straight line.You must go first in one direction and then in another.This is called tacking.When you are tacking, you must always keep the sail inside the boat.小题1:What should you consider first while sailing?A.Sailors' strength. B.Wave levels.C.Size of sails. D.Wind directions.小题2:What does the word “It” underlined in Paragraph 4 refer to?A.The boat. B.The sail. C.The wind. D.The angle.小题3:What do you have to do when sailing against the wind?A.Move in a straight line. B.Allow the sail to flap.C.Lower the sail. D.Tack the boat.小题4:Where can you probably find the text?A.In a popular magazine. B.In a tourist guidebook.C.In a physics textbook. D.In an official report.

我要回帖

更多关于 im是什么 的文章

随机推荐