八年级英语综合填空空

综合填空_百度知道
Tibet keeps its own strong culture which is ________ from those of other parts of China . Here are some advice for traveling in Tibet . ●There’re many old _______ with low roofs and doors . So be _________ not to hit your head when you enter such buildings .●It is warm when walking on the street , but it will be _____ when staying under a tree or in a house . Please _______ a coat with you wherever you go . ●Walk clockwise (顺时针方向) on the Barkhor Street (八廓街) , especially during the rush hour (交通拥挤时间) ____ is from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00p.m. ●It is impolite for ____ to enter some places near Jokhang Temple . ●Please ask the Tibetans first before taking pictures of them in the Barkhor areas . Sometimes they will ask you for money , ____most of the time it is OK . 
cool which
所有的单词
提问者采纳
different sure bringwhichtourbut
帮我再答一次吧
different careful bringwhichtourbut
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁使用次数:9
入库时间:None
In August, it is very hot and wet in the southern part of the United States. People there have heart disease and other kinds of health (1)p___ during this month. In the Northeast and Middle West, it is very hot at some times and very (2) c___ at other times. People in these places may have heart disease after the weather (3) c___ in February or March.
The weather can also influence intelligence(影响智力). For example, in a 1982 study by scientists, the IQ scores of a group of students were very high during a storm, but (4) a___ the storm their IQ scores were lower than usual level. So storms can influence intelligence. However, very hot weather can (5)l___ it. Students in the United States often do (6) b___ on exams in the hot months of the year.
Weather also has a strong influence on people’s (7) f___. Winter may be a bad time for (8) t___ people. They usually feel cold during these months and they may feel unhappy during cold weather. In hot summer weather, on the (9)o___ hand, fat people may not feel comfortable. The hot weather may make them tired and they are easy to (10) t___ angry.
Are you feeling tired, sick, sad, or very intelligent today? The weather may be the cause.
e高中化学www.cooco.net.cnf
1. problems& &&&&&&& 2. cold& &&&&&&& 3. changes& &&&&&&&& 4. after& &&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. lower&
6. badly& &&&&&&&&&&&& 7. feelings& && 8. thin& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9. other& &&&&&& 10. get
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载综合填空专项练习及答案12
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
综合填空专项练习及答案12
一、故事类;Henryworksinfactory.Heco;Oneeveningtherewasabigfo;“Waitaminute,please!”Hen;Henryhadtocomedown.Butso;WhenMartinwasasmallboy,h;Holthamhaschangedl______;Martins________inHoltham
一、故事类1Henry works in factory. He comes from a p________ family and was in school for only four years. He has to do the hard work, but he?s paid l________. He likes to watch football m________ very much and spends much time on it.One evening there was a big football match on a playground. He borrowed some m________ from his friend and hurried there. There were a lot of people there. And all the tickets were sold o________. He was sorry for it. He saw a pole (电线杆) outside the playground and climbed it up q________. A policeman came and said, “It?s d________ to stay on it! Come down!”“Wait a minute, please!” Henry said and just at that moment the policeman heard cheers (欢呼声) in the playground and asked in a h________, “Which team has kicked a goal?” “Ours!” “Wonderful! You can s________ there. But take care!” the policeman said happily and left. When the match would soon be over, he came back again and asked, “Who?s won?” “Theirs, 3-2.” “Come down,” the policeman said angrily, “Such a match isn?t worth w________!”Henry had to come down. But soon they heard cheers again. The policeman said in a hurry, “Climb up quickly and see who?s kicked a goal!”2When Martin was a small boy, he lived in the little town of Holtham. Then, he thought the town was a big p________. Well, Martin went back to Holtham last week. “It?s a small town!” he thought.Holtham has changed l________ during the past forty years. B________ Martin has changed a lot. He has g________ into a man. He is now in m________ life. His thoughts are a man?s thoughts, and he sees things through a m________ eyes.Martin s________ in Holtham for five hours. He walked from street t________ street. He could see no friends. Was Holtham, then, a town of strangers? No. Martin suddenly u________ it all. Only he h________ was a stranger in the town.3One day, Allan and his friend Henry went swimming in a river. It was very hot. How h________ they were in the river! After they got out of the w________, they played games in the sun for a while.On their w________ back, Henry saw some flowers. He liked flowers very much and ran into the green f________ to look at them. Now Allan was walking by h________.Then he heard Henry calling out, “A snake! Help!”“What?s wrong with you?” asked Allan.“A snake bit (咬) me in the leg. Come here!”Allan ran o________ and saw a small red wound (伤口) on Henry?s leg.“The snake was in the grass. I didn?t see it.”“Sit down q________!” Allan told Henry.Allan put his mouth at the little red wound and began to suck (吸) at it. In this way he saved Henry?s l________. “Oh, Allan, it?s very k________ of you to help me.”“That?s all right. We are friends and we must always h________ each other.” 4Mike got on the bus to go to town. It was very crowded and he had to s________ for about five minutes. After some of the passengers got o________, he sat down next to a fat lady. She had several shopping bags and Mike did not have much r________ on the seat.Mike felt uncomfortable. At last the bus got to the town. All the passengers s________ to get off. Mike was very p________, so he stood up and asked the fat lady to get off the bus b________ him. She said, “Thank you.” Then she tried to get out of the seat with all her bags. But she couldn?t m________. She was stuck (卡住).Mike had to push the lady. The conductor pulled her, too. At last they got her free but she wasn?t p________.“I?ll write to the bus company,” she said, “I?ll t________ them not to make buses with such small s________.” 5There was an old pear tree in man?s garden. In the past, the tree fruited every year, so the man would get many pears. But now, the tree got old. There were no m________ pears for the man. So the ungrateful (忘恩负义的) man d________ to cut the tree down. When he walked toward the tree with an axe (斧子) in his hand, the tree said to him, “Please don?t cut me down. I have borne (结) so many pears for you in the past years. Now I will die soon. I only have a short time to l________. Please don?t kill a d________ tree that has done so much for you.”“I?m sorry. I have to do so,” the man said, “because I need wood to make a chair.” Then he began to wave (挥动) his axe. At that moment, a bird in the old tree shouted at him, “Don?t cut it down! Every time you go out and your wife feels l________, she will come out to the garden and
sit under the tree to enjoy its cool shade (树荫), and I sing songs to make her h________. We give much pleasure to your wife when you are a________ from home.”The man didn?t listen to the bird and drove it away. Just when he was about to cut the tree, some bees flew out of it and said, “Listen! If you agree not to kill this tree, we will give you delicious honey every day. Would you please l________ the tree with us?”The man got moved. He said, “You are so kind to the tree, a________ it has become old. Now I see that I shouldn?t cut it down. It has done so much for me and my wife. Let the tree stay here, and let the bird continue its songs here.” With these words, the man left. And the old tree lived there to its l________ day.6Mary and Jack are classmates. One day Jack a________ Mary to visit his home. Mary was afraid to stay with him b________ he always makes fun of others. But Jack seemed to be f________ this time. Mary was about to come into his h________ when she heard some strange n________. Jack was on a ladder, putting a pail (桶) of water over the half o________ door.Mary at once r________ what he was going to do. But she decided to teach him a l________. She said, “Sorry, I?m not coming in.” At the same time she c________ the door from outside suddenly.The pail of water fell down and Jack was w________ all over. Last week, my four-year-old daughter, Sally, was invited to children?s party. I decided to t________ her by train. Sally was very e________ because she had never traveled on a train b________. She sat near the window and a________ questions about everything she saw. Suddenly, a middle-aged lady g________ on the train and sat opposite Sally. “Hello, little girl,” she said. Sally did not answer, b________ look at her curiously (好奇的). The lady was d________ in a blue coat and a large, funny hat. A________ the train had left the station, the lady opened her handbag and t________ out her powder (香粉) compact (戴镜的化妆盒). She began to make up her face. “W________ are you doing that?” Sally asked. “To make myself beautiful,” the lady answered.8Mrs. Cousins was a famous musician several years ago. She taught m________ at a college and some of her students succeeded in their business. They can?t forget the professor and praise her when they win prizes. Now the old woman stays at home with her husband. The old man looks after his wife w________ and she is never worried about a________. She often receives some p________ on her birthday or at Christmas and she?s satisfied with a________.In common with some old people, she finds her m________ is falling. Sometimes she forgets what she did or will do. It often gets her in t________. Her husband has noticed it and advised her to go to see a famous neurologist (神经病学家) who lives in the capital. He b________ two tickets for London and told her to put them into her handbag while she was p________ the piano.The next morning when they r________ the airport in the nick of time (刚来得及) to catch their plane, Mrs. Cousins said, “I wish we?d brought the piano with us.”“Don?t be stupid, dear!” said Mr. Cousins. “We?re not going to hold a concert, but to see a doctor.”
“I know,” she sighed (叹息) and said, “I?ve left the tickets on it!”9When someone asks me what business I am in. my face feels h________. I envy (嫉妒) people who can say that they are writes, bookkeepers and doctors. All these jobs speak for themselves.I really do make a living by l________ and a good one, too. I can laugh like a king or like a school boy. It is a skill that I have learned, l________ the skill of mending shoes. Whenever and however laughter is needed ― I am asked to do i________. I laugh like a bus driver or a shopkeeper. I laugh s________, kindly and happily.I need h________ point out that a job of this kind is tiring. I spend most evenings in nightclub (夜总会). My job is to laugh during the w________ part of the show. My loud, hearty laughter must be timed carefully. It must not come too soon, b________ neither must it be too late.I go through life quietly. I can c________ the laughter of others. I can laugh in many different ways. But I?m not sure that I have ever heard the sound of my o________ laughter. Here?s part of an e-mail answer from Joe giving some advice to his son in college.When I was young, I often met t________ about what to do and what not to do. My grandmother told me not to worry about those things I o________ did once a year or once a lifetime. I ________, I should try to do well those things that I do every day. For example, I need to eat every day, so I should learn how to c________. I need to talk to o________ every day, so I should learn how to work with d________ people and know how to s________ well. I walk every day, so my s________ should be all right and comfortable. Every night I sleep, so my bed should let me get a good r________. Taking care of the everyday things m________ that you do a better job of the one-in-a-lifetime things as well.11James wrote a play for television about a family who came to England from India, and play was very interesting. It was b________ by an American TV company.James was then invited to go to New York to h________ them. He lived in Washington, which is an hour a________ from New York by air. The plane was going to take off at 8:30 in the morning. So he had to be at the airport at about 7:30. he ordered a taxi for 6:30 and went to s________. He forgot to wind the clock, and it stopped after midnight. The taxi driver worked very late that night so he got up very late the next m________.James woke with the feeling that something was wrong. He l________ at his clock. It stood there s________ with the hands pointing to ten past twelve. He turned on the radio and knew it was ten. He was late for the plane.He was just getting his coffee ready when the radio sent out another piece of news, “Reports are coming in of a plane crashing (飞机坠落) near Washington airport. A Boeing 707 f________ to New York crashed shortly after t________ off this morning. Plane number 2234….” James s________ turned pale (苍白). “My plane,” he said aloud. “If I hadn?t been late, I?d have been on the plane!”12A hungry fox was walking along a road one day. He s________ some lovely apples hanging from a tall tree. He stopped to l________ at them.“H________ nice it will be to have them f________ a meal,” he thought. But the apples were high up o________ the tree. He jumped as high as he could. He wanted to e________ the apples very much, but he could not r________ them.He jumped higher and higher. Sometimes his nose could touch a________ apple, but he could not bite it off.The fox jumped and jumped u________ he was tired. At last he stopped j________ and walked away with his nose in the air. He said, “I thought they were ripe (成熟了), but now I?m sure they are very sour (酸的).” 13Have you ever heard of a girl of 15, who has set up a company of her own? Wendy Wong is the girl. She started the business two years ago. She has already w________ several successful computer games. They are so p________ that over half a million games are sold every year. Now all of her family work in her business, and she is s________ at school.She gets up early in the morning, and then has a talk with her family about the b________ over breakfast. Every day except weekends, she goes to school in her own car with a d________, for she is not old enough.
She enjoys her school, but some of the work is too easy for her to feel i________. She usually gets ?A? grades in all her s________, so the other students often ask her for h________.She finishes her homework in half an hour after her driver takes her home. After dinner, she goes to her office and goes o________ working on her computer, writing games until 2 a.m.. She does not usually need so much s________ as other children. 14Mr. Jackson began to work in a middle school when he was twenty-three. He has worked there for forty years. At the beginning, he taught his s________ English. He worked hard and was kind to h________ students. He took care o________ his students and all the other teachers. His students l________ him very much. Twenty years ago, he became headmaster and he worked m________ harder.Forty years ago, there w________ fifteen classes and nearly five hundred students in the school. B________ now there are one thousand students. Mr. Jackson thinks it?s i________ for the teachers to remember all the students? n________.Once at a meeting, Mr. Jackson saw one of his students. “Your name is Fred Smith,” the headmaster said, “You were in Grade Six in 1985, weren?t you?” “Yes, Mr. Jackson,” answer the student. All the people at the meeting were surprised to s________ this. 15There was once a man who had two sons. The younger o________ asked to have his share of the property (财产). When he got it, he left h________. He went to a country far a________, where he wasted all his money. Then a severe famine (严重的饥荒) spread over that country. People were starving. He got a j________ on a pig farm. He was so h________ he could have eaten the bean pods (豆荚) he fed to the pigs! He was homesick (想家的), too.“This is very silly,” he thought. “All my father?s hired workers have more than they can eat. And here am I, starving! I?ll go home. I?ll tell my father how s________ I am for all I?ve done. I?m not f________ to be his son. But perhaps he?ll take me on as one of his men.”So he s________ back. His father saw him coming and ran out to m________ him. He called to his servants, “Bring him some new clothes and kill the prize calf (得奖的小牛). We must h________ a great feast (盛宴) to celebrate. For this son of mine was d________, but he is alive after all.”When the elder son came back home, he was very a________.“I?ve worked for you all these years, and you?ve never g________ me a feast.” He said to his father. “Yet you killed the prize calf for my brother.”“You know that everything I have is y________,” his father said. “We had to celebrate and be happy. Your brother was l________ but now he has been found.” 16There?s a little man sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. He s________ like that for half an hour.
Then, a big trouble-making (捣蛋的) truck driver step next to him, takes the drink from the man, and just drinks all d________.The poor man starts c________. The truck driver says, “Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I?ll buy you a________ drink. I just can?t see a man crying.”“No, it?s not that. Today it is the w________ day of my life. First, overslept (睡过头) and late to an important meeting. My boss got very a________ and fired me. When I left the building to my car, I found out it was s________. The police, they said they could do n________. I got a taxi to return home, and after I paid the taxi driver and the taxi had gone, I found that I l________ my whole wallet in the taxi. So I came to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an e________ to my life, you show up and drink my poison (毒药)….” 包含各类专业文献、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、中学教育、高等教育、综合填空专项练习及答案12等内容。 
 中考英语综合填空题专项... 7页 2下载券 中考英语综合填空题专项... 24页 ...2 二、科普类答案 1. ...  总复习(一)综合填空 1. headache, enough, on, see, cause, it, usual, wrong, may, or What are headaches? What causes them? And when should you go...  综合填空专项练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。综合填空专项练习从方框中选择单词, ...___ 综合填空答案 一. 1. Chinese 2.from 3.much 4.helpful 5. him 6....  中考英语专项练习 综合填空综合填空_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语专项...这类题允许有多个正确的答案,具有灵活性和开放性,但难度较大。 动词运用题:...  外研社八年级上英语综合填空专项练习 参考答案 综合填空(一) play,watch,best,be,having,happy,football,ill,for,sorry 综合填空(二) invented,real ,on,throw,...  综合填空专项训练_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。吴航中学 林锦兵(供稿) 供...___ 6 吴航中学 林锦兵(供稿) 供 09 届毕业生参考使用 参考答案 1. 综合填...  综合填空专项练习 Unit 1 Topic 3 Last Week our school h___1___a sports meet.Everyone in our class felt very excited because we were the w___2_...  初三综合填空专项练习 1.根据短文内容及着字母提示填空,使短文意思完整 A long time ago there was this planet with land and water and creatures. Among many...

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级英语综合填空 的文章

随机推荐