请帮我完成英语翻译器(按图片顺序,或标题号)

英语翻译我想用忍做标题写一英语短文 请问忍用哪个单词好 bear endure 还是?英语初级发烧友还想请教一句话用百度翻译出来再反过来翻意思就不同了比如我想珍惜你,你更要珍惜自己.I will cher_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我想用忍做标题写一英语短文 请问忍用哪个单词好 bear endure 还是?英语初级发烧友还想请教一句话用百度翻译出来再反过来翻意思就不同了比如我想珍惜你,你更要珍惜自己.I will cher
英语翻译我想用忍做标题写一英语短文 请问忍用哪个单词好 bear endure 还是?英语初级发烧友还想请教一句话用百度翻译出来再反过来翻意思就不同了比如我想珍惜你,你更要珍惜自己.I will cherish you,you should cherish their more.为什么是their不能用own吗珍惜自己 cherish their owncherish myself 是一样的不?为什么要用their own
bear 是指忍受某人的 缺点之类的.endure 更是忍受痛苦,我觉得你要表达的 忍是 tolerate比较确切一点.their肯定不对啊,句子要改改:I will cherish you,and/but you should cherish yourself more.one's own 是形容词性物主代词类的,所以 cherish one's own 是不对的.one's own 很常见的 搭配有:on one‘s ownof one’s own
endue合适你那翻译不对I want to cherish you,so do you
Tolerance 是正确的,因为这是一种默许态度对于某人意见或某事 另外 cherish那句 也可以用 please take good care of yourself 比起you should 更加贴切和有效急!!请帮忙用英语翻译。 由于你没有告诉我是跟之前的图稿做货。因此我会按照最新的标准做图稿的。谢谢。_百度知道
急!!请帮忙用英语翻译。 由于你没有告诉我是跟之前的图稿做货。因此我会按照最新的标准做图稿的。谢谢。
提问者采纳
希望采纳 不懂请追问哟&#9829, I will therefore be drafting according to the latest standards.
不知道这样可不也以呢?&#9829Please be advised that since you did not inform me whether to draft based on previous projects
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
t told me to follow the previous draft.不知道你的做货是什么意思Since you hadn&#39,
I have finished the draft with the latest standard。不过上文应该能够表达
Since no notice was made that this mass order should follow the standard of previous draft, that's why we design the artwork according to latest standard, please kindly noted.
I shall make drawing according to new standard, if you do not inform that I should use former drawing.
As you didn't tell me to manufacture the product according to the previous draft design,
i will manufacuture according to the newest standard draft design.
please be adviced that I will have draft based on the latest standards, since you did not imform me to make it refer to previous drawing.
i will making the draft according to the new standards again, for you did not metion we need do this by the prvious draft.
due to you didn't tell me to make the item refer to the former drawing.therefore, I will make the drawing according to the latest standard.thanks.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位英文专业帮忙翻译下名称标题;急用…_百度知道
请各位英文专业帮忙翻译下名称标题;急用…
贴图;青春好友;恋爱;照心;山水如画;亲朋好友;彝族炫图;酷;我的理想;个人图像;少年街舞;时尚群星;我们的青春;炫图;青春;歌迷群星;帅;温馨家人;俊;繁华城市;美图;潇洒;悲剧;爱情;无限相册;无限炫图;永恒;恋与爱;炫;伤感图;全册;本人;篮球群星;彝族星图;浪漫情侣;旅途;隐私相册;画心;彝族风情;少年;繁华夜景;永远一家人个人
我有更好的答案
picture,谢谢; our youth: young friend Y young hip- unlimited H Y; my ideal。希望能给您提供帮助并予以采纳; acUnP relationship: Yi H a family foreverI I; eternity
I I; C juvenile hip- H M p fans S R hyun F un ac Y Y Yi H M
P I; J juvenile Street D I l unl f Y Y Yi H Mito
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谷歌在线翻译英语 的文章