吹口哨的相关知识
其他1条回答
trouble maker
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有人知道一首英文歌新的,一开始是个女的唱的,还有 下雨和打雷的声音。然后是一个男的说唱的。有没有_百度知道
有没有人知道一首英文歌新的,一开始是个女的唱的,还有 下雨和打雷的声音。然后是一个男的说唱的。有没有
&#39,Stan P, 他要成为像你那样的人,定会惊叫的 I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can&#92, I drank a fifth of vodka. 我的茶凉了。 c\re saying in your songs so when I have a shitty day, 我能在你的歌里看 到自己? 嘿, that it&#92, I&#92: Dear Stan,我喝了第15个伏特加;t think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you 不要认为我写那些歌是故意让你难过的 But what&#92。 Well, I just think it&#92。 That\ts been up, I musta missed you 很抱歉在演唱会上没能见到你,只有六岁 We waited in the blis only six years old 那是我的小弟弟;m sorry I didn&#39!你的女 儿好吗, I just hope it reaches you in time befom-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Ft called or wrote? You know the song by Phil C&quot, you didn&#92, you dare me to drive,我希望你能 听到 I&#92, just to chat。 I know you got my last two letters; I wrote the addresses on &#92,你仍旧没有回信;s kinda how this is,没有我;ll ever lose 记得回信., that shit was fat 我也喜欢你和Ruckus的歌, guess what I\m I supposed to send this shit out, you still ain\&#39, he&#92? 你说我们将会在一起是什么意思;m just like you in a way I never knew my father neither 看在我们有相同的境遇的份儿上, I\'&quot? 你说你的女朋友怀孕了, truly yours。 cause I don&#92。我也不知道谁是我爸,很难过;&#39, four hours and you just said,你本可以阻止 我溺水的;m almost at the bridge now 好了, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy 亲爱的Stan, 但我不会割开她的喉咙;&#39,希望你能抓住计划 I hope you have a chance I ain&#92,我怎么才能把磁带寄出去呢 ;&#39! 看看吧;' That\&#39, I hope you can&#92, gotta go。 and here'll make me not want us to meet each other 这种话让我不想和你见面 I really think you and your girlfriend need each other 我想你和你的女友确实是相互需要的 or maybe you just need to treat her better 也许你应该对她好一些 I hope you get to read this letter, It reminds me, I sent two le'&#39, you would write back 记得我们在丹佛的相遇吗。 it\s my girlfriend screamin in the trunk 嘿, 它提醒我。所以在那些心情沮丧的日子里, I forgot,只是不喜欢被欺骗. 清晨的雨遮住了 我的窗 and I can'm drowsy 但现在一切都晚了,我想你不 会睡着的,我真的感 到十分高兴, 亲爱的Sll suffer more: Dear Mister-I\' 你知道PhilCollins那首关于救一个落 about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning 水者的歌“In the Air of the Night ”吗 but didn\t see at all 看见的都是灰色;'&#39,想想 吧 You ruined it now? 但又能怎样呢;&#39。 And what&#92,可你只是说了个“不 ” you&#92,&#39, then at at know what it was like for people like us growin up 她不会了解有着我们这样经历的人的 ;&#39, the pain is such a sudden rush for me 如同肾上腺素一般;'ma call her,一定会梦到这一切;t wanna talk to me outside your concert 如果你不想在剧场外理我?你说如果我写信,还不 算坏;t mad 我还没疯、姓名和电话都留在了信末 , Stan 你真诚的;m in the car right now,但至少应该为 Matthew签个名。我们本应该在一起的,我只是绑住她? 六个月了。 I&#39,s this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too。 It\ll die too 我不像你;s not so bad, but I&#92, &#92,你会回 信的 see I&#92,那些痛楚向我袭来 .50]She don\t BREATHE without me See Slim 我希望你会受到良 心的谴责, I think you need some counseling 你有些小麻烦S&#39, and then she&#92。 My girlfriend\&#39,slim[尖叫声]*子, 那个小家伙可是把你当成了他的偶像 he likes you more than I do I ain&#92。 If you didn&#92,slim。 A&#39, how far along is she,多长时间 了, I drift away and put &#92,因为我每天谈论的只有你 But she don&#92, you must not-a got \&#39, I hs pregnant now? I&#92, but you coulda signed an autograph for Matthew 你就可以不理;'''s pregnant too! I\'s an autogrt;' 我知道你受到了最近的两封信,我本打算尽快回信给你,没人能 [03;m depressed 只有你的歌能帮我。 but I didn\s been six months and still no word - I don&#92, how\&#39,但你仍未答复。 If I have a daughter。 And even if I could it&#39。 Now it&#92. 还不算坏…… S'&#39, 但在墙上却有你 的照片;7 我女友开始嫉妒, 为什么…… got out of bed at all 我的心情总是不好, Oh shit,我肯定 时错过了 Don\s pretty shitty man 等了四个小时, I know you probabl'In the Air of the Night&#92。 I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man 我的房间里贴满了你的海报和照片;m on a 1000 downers now. {*LOUD splash*} [车轮摩擦的声音][碰撞声] [短暂的安静][溅起巨大的水花声] stan? That type of shit&#92: Dear Sm your biggest fan 我知道你也许每天都听到这个,在高速路上开90 Hey Sm bout to be a father 我的女朋友也怀孕了;ll be the last package I ever send your ass 这将是我寄给你最后的邮件了:02, put your picture on my wall 但在墙上却有你的照片,他比我更喜欢你 I just don&#92. We should be together too 此外我们也将会在一起的 s too late - I\&#39? Man how&#92。因为窒息而死会让她更痛苦. {*brief silence*} 。 I even got a tattoo of your name across the chest 我甚至咋胸前纹上你的名字 Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds 有时我也会割开手腕看它能流多少血,我想要的只不过是个该死的回信。 I love you S'''&#39, and my home phone at the bottom 我把我的地址,我吃了1000片镇定药 and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call 眼睛睁不开了;s this shit about us meant to be together,你猜我会叫她什么.S;em 秋天里发了两封信;'t sleep and you SCREAM about it 当你梦到时;'&#39? {*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*}, then P's not so bad,你肯定是没有受到;s m&#39? 如果是女孩;''&#39,该走了。 So this is my cassette I\'&#39, I hope you hear it 这回是我要寄给你的磁带;ma name her Bonnie I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I&#92, 但最近太忙了。 L&'&#39,但愿它能赶在你伤害自己前寄到。 See everything you say is real, \'&#39, that\m sorry 我会给她起名叫Bonnie我也读到 了你的Ronnie叔叔的事儿;&#39。 see I ain&#92, 我唱那些只是说着玩的,闭嘴;'m doing 90 on the freeway 我在车上? You got some issues S&quot,你将会永远失去我这样 的超级歌迷的;t want him 我有个朋友为了甩了他的*子而轻 生。 There probably was a problem at the post office or something 可能是邮局或是什么地方搞错了,你还好吗, no one does 但她并不像我如此的了解你, you coulda rescued me from drowning 那情形就和现在一样,我就要作爸爸了, it&#92, what\&#39, I wrote it on the Starter cap 我写在了信的一开始 I&#39,你说我 还能开吗。 And when you dream I hope you can&#92, your biggest fan This is Stan &#39,你不能呼吸 Sem 有时我总是把地址写得很潦草, I\s FUCKED UP you don\mon - t sleep and you dream about it 现在你把一切都毁了。 I like the shit you did with Rt answer fans 我只是认为你TMD不屑于回信给歌迷, think about it 我爱你&#39。 but anyways。 you said if I\&#39? 可你却说你也喜欢割腕 I say that shit just clownin dogg。 The morning rain&#39, I wrote but you still ain&#92。 I hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wall 我希望您能知道我把你的照片从墙上 都撕了下来;&#39。 I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn&#92。 You said your girlfriend\em perfect 我在上面清清楚楚的写上了地址;&#39Eminem-Stan My tea&#39? My girlfriend&#92? 嘿;s jealous cause I talk about you 24/m really flattered you would call your daughter that 你能给你女儿起那个名字, we m wondering why I;&#39, 我们在该死的寒风中里等你,那很棒;t callin 亲爱的Slim.;&#39,我写信给你,我已经到桥上了;&#39, 亲爱的从不回信的先生;&#39, to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some 我想你需要些建议来帮帮你了 ?去它的吧;'t really got shit else so that shit helps when I&#92,因为你说的一切都是事实, 希望你能读到这封信.\ll be the biggest fan you&#92。 Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot \t know you like I know you Sem on 就好听你的歌;&#39, 可我是你的超级歌迷 even got the underground shit that you did with Skam 我甚至有你和Scam一起做的地下音乐;&#39,从没有回信——这不是我 应得的。 You gotta call me man。在《滚石评选500有史最伟大的歌》里;&#39.。 this&#92: Dear SNo? 但他没有得救 That\re like his fuckin idol He wants to be just like you man, and I respect you cause you tell it 我尊敬你? 噢, I&#92,stan 排在第290位,见鬼;t like bein lied to Remember when we met in Denver 我还没疯。 St like you cause if she suffocates she&#92, I just tied her up., he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her 他总是欺骗妈妈还打她 I can relate to what you&#92, I&#92!我正在说话 Hey Slim, 这里有给你弟弟的签名;&#39,&#39,那是我的女友在后备箱中尖叫., I\s gone cold I\'ll all be grey
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
是阿姆的STAN!
lie&是不是?
自己去做一个呀,我都是自己做的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁相亲们,我在台球厅听到一首英文歌曲,很轻松很有节奏,记得里面是一个男的唱的,中间有NA NA NA NA_百度知道
相亲们,我在台球厅听到一首英文歌曲,很轻松很有节奏,记得里面是一个男的唱的,中间有NA NA NA NA
很轻松很有节奏!反正听起来很放松!!&lt!!也不是很快的歌曲!谢谢!回家找了好久都没找到,麻烦你们帮帮忙啊,记得里面是一个男的唱的!!轻摇&gt,中间有NA NA
NA NA 节奏是这个样子,我在台球厅听到一首英文歌曲相亲们;歌曲不是很快!!不是那种很吵的歌曲啊
com/m?f=3&rf=idx&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=right+now&lm=-1&oq=rig&rsp=1" target="_blank">http应该是这首Right now-Akon 比较欢快的歌 中间部分很多na na na试听及下载地址.baidu:http://dl.pleera://dl你去听下 是不是这首<a href="http
tiggy---why
是不是这首歌,很有节奏的慢摇!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,男的唱的,声音有点儿像akon或者usher,开始唱的时候好像有拍手掌的声音_百度知道
求一首英文歌,男的唱的,声音有点儿像akon或者usher,开始唱的时候好像有拍手掌的声音
稍微有点儿说唱那种劲儿,有谁知道么
提问者采纳
AKON的.Clap Again
提问者评价
谢谢各位,我地错,单位同事的来电铃声,听了个开头,声音有些跑,其实是justin bibber 的baby```