漓江水碧飘来三姐新歌的水好美是na首歌的歌词

好美好美的一江水,是哪一首歌的歌词_百度知道
好美好美的一江水,是哪一首歌的歌词
好美好美的一江水,是哪一首歌的歌词
提问者采纳
李雨 醉人的张家界作词.:醉人的张家界歌手:黎晓阳演唱.:李雨好美好美的山云里走好清好清的溪水鱼儿游好红红好红的山花人人爱好小好小的竹排歌悠悠好美好美的山好美好美的水好红好红的山花哟人也走山也走张家界人也笑山也笑张家界披一身云彩画中游呀做一回神仙忘了愁几暗暗几暗暗画中游几暗暗几暗暗忘了愁几暗暗几暗暗画中游做一回神仙忘了愁哟.,我就是凑凑热闹歌曲.呃= =有“好美好美的张家界”不好意思.:廖泽川作曲,因该不是吧
提问者评价
不是,但你有回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
一江水的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁韩国一首歌 男的唱的 歌词一直都是 LONG NA LONG NA LONG 貌似_百度知道
韩国一首歌 男的唱的 歌词一直都是 LONG NA LONG NA LONG 貌似
是个MV 里面男的 在黑人开哗饥糕渴蕹韭革血宫摩的酒吧 跳舞 在就 在大街上跳街舞 总之一只重复LONG LONG 也不是NANANA的,,,
提问者采纳
《La Song》Rain
提问者评价
3Q 就是这个
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
你说的会不会是linga linga?
有没有再细节一点的描述。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁oh is na na na 是那首歌的歌词_百度知道
oh is na na na 是那首歌的歌词
是韩国女生的
what's my name Os my name Uh, what's my name Os my name What's my name Ooh na na, uh Oh woah o-s my name Hey boy I really wanna see If you can go downtown with a girl like me Hey boy, you's my name What's my name Ohh na na, say right Cuz I're take the time to finger me out That&#39, ya I heard you good with them soft lips Yeah yos my name, what&#39, The square root of 69 is 8 somethin&#39, I really wanna be with you Cause you just my type Ooh na na na na I need a boy to take it over Looking for a guy to put in work, Oh woah o-oh You&#39, what&#39, what&#39, what'bout to break me I swear you got me losing my mind Ot nowhere that I&#39, ooww Good weed white wine Uh I come alive in the night time Okay, Oh woah o-oh Hey boy I really wanna see If you can go downtown with a girl like me Hre so amazing, what&#39, what's my name What&#39, what's my name, uh Oh woah o-oh, air it out I can get you through a mighty long day Soon as you go the text that I write is gon's my name Os my name Ohh na naOhh na na, Oh woah o-oh Hey boy I really wanna see If you can go downtown with a girl like me Hey boy, uh Oh woah o-s explore your talent Hey boy I really wanna see If you can go downtown with a girl like me Hs my name Ohh na na, what's my name O say Os my name Ooh na na, what&#39, uh Oh woah o-oh, what's my name Baby you got me Ain's my name What&#39, what've been tryna work it out, what's my name Os why you take me Way past the point of turning me on You &#39, I really wanna be with you Cause you just my type Ooh na na na na I need a boy to take it over Looking for a guy to put in work, I will let you in Hey boy I really wanna see If you can go downtown with a girl like me Hey boy, I really wanna be with you Cause you just my type Ooh na na na na I need a boy to take it over Looking for a guy to put in work, away we go Only thing we have on is the radio Ohh Let it play Say you gotta leave But I know you wanna stay You just waiting on the traffic jam to finish girl The things that we could do in twenty minutes girl Say my name, what&#39, I really wanna be with you Cause you just my type Ooh na na na na I need a boy to take it over Looking for a guy to put in work, uh Oh woah o-s getting hot crack a window, Oh woah o-oh Ooh na na, it&#39, I really wanna be with you Cause you just my type Ooh na na na na I need a boy to take it over Looking for d be Then with your arms around me Back and forth you rock me So I surrender to every word you whisper Every door you enter, what&#39, what's my name Ooh na na, what&#39, what're a challenge Let&#39, what's my name Not everybody knows how to work my body Knows how to make me want it Boy you stay up on it You got that something That keeps me so off balance Baby you's my name Ohh na na
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这歌词now make them say NA-NA-NA是哪首歌的?_百度知道
这歌词now make them say NA-NA-NA是哪首歌的?
提问者采纳
m so bad badAnd I't hit it hit itU know I got it got itCuz I&#39!Just take it to the topAin't stop it tonightCan'm so 't never gonna stopNow all I wanna do isMake you RockJust take it to the topAin&#39..Ridin' downLet't nobody can' bout to run this townCan'And we stick you for your dough doughCuz I'em sayNA-NA-NA-NALet't stop it tonightCan't nobody hold us downNothing' keep it goin' down Seoul cityBlack on black LamborghiniHaters can&#39!Cuz I't nobody hold us down (ohhh)Cuz we keep rockin't nobody hold us downNothing't touch thisYou think you with it with itBut you can'Tm so hood hood, we thirstyEvery show we shut it downBlow your speakers with this &s never been doneAsians we rise with the sunIt never gonna stopNow make 't never gonna stopNow all I wanna do isMake you RockJust take it to the topAin'm so bad badBut I't nobody hold us down (ohhh)Cuz we keep rockin' ridin'm so good goodYeah I's Rs gonna take us downAnd you think you can stop itBut we just can'm so bad badAnd I&#39, too slowI&#39, best to ever come aroundBe patient it'm so bad badAnd I&#39!Just take it to the topAin'm 'm so bad badBut I&#39.;t nobody can'm so good goodYeah I't nobody hold us down (ohhh)We gon&#39, fly face amazin' to your townCuz I't nobody hold us down (ohhh)We gon' downSo watch out when we come for youCuz playtime its done for youIt'Burn burn keeps it blazin'm so bad badBut I's gonna take us downAnd you think you can stop itBut we just can' we keep rockin&#39, can't nobody can't got shit on meChrome heartsFendi fursDripped in shits you never heardRidin&#39, no mercyTsound&bout itI let them hoes knowI run this show showWe get it poppin't nobody can'bout it &#39!Cuz I'bout that paper chasingBt never gonna stopNow make 's R bout to run this townCan'm so good goodYeah I'm so bad badAnd I' we keep rockin&#39!Can' ridin'm so bad badBut I';s my timeI&#39!Can' ridin't nobody hold us downCan&#392NE1 - Can'Build you up then break you downWe comin'm so good goodYeah I't nobody hold us downCan't NobodyLyrics edited by bayan and JudyBalmain to KTZMany style from A to ZJeremy Scott GivenchyBitch You ain't never see meC keep it goin's my time and it&#39
提问者评价
是的就是这个谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
can't nobody
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首韩文歌曲 高潮很激烈 女声唱的 歌词是什么ji an na 什么ji an na 后面是no_百度知道
求一首韩文歌曲 高潮很激烈 女声唱的 歌词是什么ji an na 什么ji an na 后面是no
求一首韩文歌曲 高潮很激烈 女声唱的 歌词是什么ji an na 什么ji an na 后面是no no no no no no