一个人在家自慰做翻译行吗.就是在家工作,什么语的翻译合适呢

英语翻译1.无论计算机如何普及有些工作必须由人来做.(no matter how)2.今天晚上你可以待在家里,或者参加我们的英语晚会.(either.or.)3.只要你坚持操练英语口语,我肯定你会取得很大进步.(_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.无论计算机如何普及有些工作必须由人来做.(no matter how)2.今天晚上你可以待在家里,或者参加我们的英语晚会.(either.or.)3.只要你坚持操练英语口语,我肯定你会取得很大进步.(
英语翻译1.无论计算机如何普及有些工作必须由人来做.(no matter how)2.今天晚上你可以待在家里,或者参加我们的英语晚会.(either.or.)3.只要你坚持操练英语口语,我肯定你会取得很大进步.(keep on)4.在从事现在的工作之前,他是干过许多其他工作.(take up)5.他病了三周了,但他努力学习很快就赶上了其他同学.(so...that.)6.如果你在字典是查“as”这个词,你会发现它有很多用法.(look up)7.你还记得我们第一次见面的那一天吗?(when)8.她决定不下来,这种颜色的连衣裙是否适合她穿.(suit)
1. Some jobs must be done by humanbeing no matter how the computers become universal.2. You can either stay at home or come to our English Night.3. I believe you will gain great progress as long as you can keep on practicing your oral English.4. He's done many jobs before he took up this offer.5.He tried so hard that he caught up with other students quickly after being sick for 3 weeks.6. If you look up the dictionary, you will find the word "as" has many different usages.7. Do you remember when we met for the first time?8. She is not sure whether the color of the dress suits her.我一个人在家 英语这么翻译可以吗_百度知道
我一个人在家 英语这么翻译可以吗
这个表达也是 。辞典也有类似例句 I am home
是不是 强调 有回家这个动词的意思呢,英文中,Jack 送到学校了吗?谢谢3
你把Tom 一个人留在家里了吗? (这个想了解。呵呵) 英语翻译,并列主语的翻译,Jack
你把 Tom 1 我一个人在家 I am alone at home
。。两者区别大么? 5
你把 Tom ?你不知道这很危险吗,谢谢? 4
他们俩 &#47、 I am at home alone
应该都可以吧 2
am at home 没问题,Alice 都留在公园里了吗; 他们三个 都留在车里了吗。不需要翻译,很常见,括号内是 情况说明? I am at home
只是说在家
提问者采纳
会用come home。如果要表示动作的话,I am home alone中be类动词am已经表达了状态.Did you send (both) Jack and Tom to school。另外,官方的可以查看牛津或者朗文;2.主语补足语习惯置于后面。3.Did you leave them both&#47,home的词性不同罢了.两者都可以?Don&#39,不过语法上没啥问题?5;all in the car,读着顺就行.Did you leave Tom at home alone,所以不可能再表示动作。顺便说一下?4,不要相信免费的或是网上的辞典,go home等;t you know that it is risky to do that1
嗯。我查的就是牛津高阶英汉,呵呵。就在书柜放着呢。
I am at home alone
这个alone 应该是 副词,做状语吧。。这里应该是alone副词用法吧 多谢您的帮忙和探讨。 你把
他们俩 / 他们三个 都留在车里了吗?Did you leave them both/all in the car?这个翻译,体现不到
他们俩 /
他们三个 , 呵呵
我的错。是做状语。。好吧,应该是另外一位高手童鞋翻译的Have you left both of them /all three of them in the car?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Have you known it very risky第1 I am at home alone.all in the park?第6.第3 Have you left Tom home alone.?第4 Have you left both of them &#47?第5 Hall three of them in the car..Have yo u sent Tom andTack to the school .第2 There is just a little difference
第一题楼主的分析不错,两者区别不大。3.Do you leave Tom at home alone?Don't you know that it's very dangerous to do so? 4.Did you leave both of them/all of them three in your car?5.Did you leave Tom,Jack and Alice in the park?Did you send Tom and Jack to school?
1I am at home alone.2there is just a little difference .3Have you left Tom home alone?Have you known it very risky?4 Have you left both of them /all three of them in the car?5 haveyou left ...all in the park?6.Have yo u sent Tom andTack to the school ?
alone一般用在句尾,一般说 I am at home alone ,比较符合英语说话顺序习惯
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁男测是学外语做翻译好,还是其它工作好
干支:癸巳年 乙卯月 庚寅日 庚辰时  日空亡:午未
神煞:驿马-申 桃花-卯 日禄-申 贵人-丑,未
        震宫:泽风大过 (游魂)    坤宫:泽天夬
六神 伏神   本    卦          变 
螣蛇      妻财未土 ▅▅ ▅▅      妻财未土
▅▅ ▅▅  &
勾陈      官鬼酉金 ▅▅▅▅▅      官鬼酉金
▅▅▅▅▅ 世&
朱雀 子孙午火 父母亥水 ▅▅▅▅▅ 世    父母亥水
▅▅▅▅▅  &
青龙      官鬼酉金 ▅▅▅▅▅      妻财辰土
▅▅▅▅▅  &
玄武 兄弟寅木 父母亥水 ▅▅▅▅▅      兄弟寅木
▅▅▅▅▅ 应&
白虎      妻财丑土 ▅▅ ▅▅ 应 ╳→ 父母子水
▅▅▅▅▅  &
1、翻译看父爻,临朱雀下伏子孙午,午得日月双生,这是心里很想做这个。父亥水日月不旺,动爻又克,翻译的水平一般,动爻化出父子,如果要做,还得再学习去。世爻被日月双合,也做不了这个。所以,不适合做翻译。
&2、工作看官爻,&临月破,日不生,官爻很弱,好在有动爻能生,所以,如果想找短工,可以找到。时间在阴四月未时。巳酉丑三合时。因动爻是丑化子,是末节,所以断是月未。
& 适合作什么呢?世爻父持,父主单位、服务工作的地方。临朱雀又被合住,这是与语言相关、但又自己不说的工作,即文秘、文案、档案管理类,有保密性的工作。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。请高手帮我用英语把这篇工作稿子翻译过来,希望不要用网上的那些翻译语言工作,最好是自己翻译出来_百度知道
请高手帮我用英语把这篇工作稿子翻译过来,希望不要用网上的那些翻译语言工作,最好是自己翻译出来
并且要制订出明确的赏罚制度,也可以半年或是每年终时评奖一次,感谢老板一直心来对我的信任和栽培。这样这篇稿子的汉语是这样写的?我的报告就由此开始:推行奖金制,相应地给予金钱鼓励,没有规矩,以及奖金的个体分额还有待大家的进一步商榷,我学会了许多许多、壮大。公司内部要制订出一套合理的企业制度,其中包括,只是不够完善、招人与解雇等。但是,都只是相对于刚起步时的状态而言。从而更加努力地为公司谋利、节假。当然。
我心中的感触良多,我们以后公司的发展应该如何进行呢,其中不伐有一个问题,我走了下来,但是,更加卖力地工作,尽管我知道自己在工作中有许多的不足:
我于2006年6月起走入了沙米布拉:任重而道远、经理及大家的相互扶持,目前我公司已在实行中。即公司根据员工的工作表现及为公司做出的贡献大小,与真正意义上的成长和壮大还相距甚远,不成方圆,这一点。建议是:财务支出,而等待我们的还有更加艰难的漫长旅程。可谓是,直至今天已有10个月余,既体现出公司赏罚分明的原则。在这漫长面短暂的10个月里,现在所看到的无论是成长还是壮大、人事管理,目前为止;我走了下来,比如上班迟到一次要扣除5元的罚金等、加班。可以一月评奖一次,我们仅仅是迈出院第一步:
首先,只能说,赏却没有推行。所以。所谓罚,所以我看沙米布拉一步步成长,那就是,我在提醒自己,但因为有了老板,又可让员工受到鼓舞
提问者采纳
enjoyed has not actually carried out. It may be said isIn my heart feelings a great deal: Financial disbursement, how should our later company&#39, Iin remind oneself, at present up to, manager andeverybody mutual support, Is end appraisestime, thank boss continuously the heart to come to mytrust and the cultivation. In this long surface short 10 months. Thus even more diligently seeks profit for thecompany, andexpanded with the true significance in growth also is distanced reallyfar, personnel management, for instancewent to work is late secondary one deducts 5 Yuan fines and so on. Certainly: First, therefore Ilooked the sand rice shovels one grows step by step, but because had boss, correspondingly gives the money encouragement, I havelearned many many, inadequate surrounding area, as well as a bonus individual minutevolume also waits for everybody further discussion, 2006 walk into the sand rice to shovel, do not cut down have a question, and may let the staff receivethe inspiration, now sees regardless of is the growth or expands, we merely is steps outthe courtyard first step, when may half year perhaps each year&#39, although I knew oneself has manyinsufficiencies in the work: Carriesout the bonus system, this point, at present the our company already in theimplementation, does not have the custom.So-called punishes. But,s development carry on. Thus, only can say,all only was is opposite to just starts the time condition to say. The suggestion is, and must draw up the explicit award and punishment system,that is,but, working overtime? Myreport on from this start, but waited for we also have a more difficultlong journey, even more goes all out works. Namely the company according to the staff thework performance and the contribution size which makes for thecompany. Therefore, I walked down,festival vacation. May in Januaryappraise a time, bothmanifests the principle which the company is impartial inadministering rewards and punishments, move of person and dismissal andso on, is only the insufficient consummation. Thecompany interior needs to draw up set of reasonable enterprisessystems, until todayhad 10 months -oddI got up in June
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
,你可以说中文嘛?翻译英文
tle about English,can you speak Chinese? 如果能帮到你,请好评一个,谢谢
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
You will say Chinese in North
大家还关注

我要回帖