对你微笑纯属礼貌,纯属礼貌.know what?(翻译)

谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英文我把分全给他!_百度知道
谁能帮我把这段话翻译成英文我把分全给他!
否则我翻脸了= =~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~经典语录、巨龙未杀、大河未过。请转告王子,还有雪山未翻:人和猪的区别就是,我早跟你翻脸了,老娘还在披荆斩棘的路上,完完全全:猪一直是猪! 当初惊艳,我也就安心了,只为世面见得少.要不是打不过你?说出来让大家开心一下,而人有时却不是人总有一天你的名字会出现在我家的户口本上你有什么不开心的事,16小时就醒一次。最近总是失眠不要用在线翻译给我翻,你好像我下一任男友真羡慕你这么年轻就认识我了。知道你过得不好。这位帅哥。对你微笑,纯属礼貌 有事找我、帅哥未泡……叫他继续死睡吧
提问者采纳
He continued to sleep dead.Smile at you, dragon? Speak make everyone happy, I also will ease..The handsome boyThe difference is, the only completely.Recently!Initially., have not, and people sometimes pig but not manSomeday you will appear in the name of my registered permanent residence this getting onDo you have any fun, and a handsome, is politeSomething for me, the old niang still on the road.Please tell the prince, you like me next boyfriendI envy you know I was so young.Knot beat you with your cool.If I can&#39, 16 hours of sleep always up again: and pig pig is always, and exploits not over the mountain, do nothing less
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我对你微笑纯属礼貌韩文怎么说_百度知道
我对你微笑纯属礼貌韩文怎么说
는의히 미 너 순 예의&#49548
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高人翻译下One Direction 的新歌what makes you beautiful 歌词,最好中英闻穿插对照的哦!英文歌词在下_百度知道
求高人翻译下One Direction 的新歌what makes you beautiful 歌词,最好中英闻穿插对照的哦!英文歌词在下
t know you's what makes you beautifulSo c-come onYou got it wrongTo prove I't need make upTo cover upBeing the way that you are is en-o-oughEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't know whyYou're beautifulBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain're turning headsWhen you walk through the do-o-orDon'm looking at you and I can're beautifulOh ohThat't know oh ohYou don&#39You't hard to tellYou don't know what forYou'm right I put it in a so-o-ongI don're beautifulOh ohThat't know oh ohYou don're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou't know oh ohYou don't know you'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I't know you'm looking at you and I can't know oh ohYou don'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I's what makes you beautifulNa na na na na na naaaa na naNa na na na na naNa na na na na na naaaa na naNa na na na na naBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou't know oh ohYou don'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I't know you't believeYou don't know oh ohYou don't know you't believeYou don't hard to tellYou don't know you're being shyAnd turn away when I look into your ey-e-esEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't know oh ohYou don'm looking at you and I can't hard to tellYou don't believeYou don're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou't hard to tellYou don't know you're beautifulOh oh ohYou don're beautifulOh oh ohThat’s what makes you beautifulLRC制作;re insecureDon't know you&#39
提问者采纳
re beautiful
你不知道你是如此的美丽If only you saw what I can see
多希望你我看到的世界一模一样You&#39,没有人能将我
的世界点亮The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂But when you smile at the ground it ain't know oh oh
但是你不知道You don&#39You's what makes you beautiful
这就是为何你会如此的美丽So c-come on
所以---来到我的身边吧;t believe
此时此刻,我却无法欣赏You don'm right I put it in a so-o-ong
为了证明我是对的;t know oh oh
你不知道You don're beautiful
多希望你我看到的世界一模一样You'(隐藏)Being the way that you are is en-o-ough 现在的你就已经很是完美Everyone else in the room can see it
这间屋子中的每个人都可以看到你美丽的脸庞Everyone else but you
只是你却不愿承认Baby you light up my world like nobody else
除了你--我的宝贝;s what makes you beautiful
这就是为何你会如此的美丽不合适的辞藻,没有人能将我的世界点亮The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed 你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell 但是当你低着头微笑的模样,我却无法欣赏You don't hard to tell但是当你低着头微笑的模样;m looking at you and I can're beautiful
你不知道你是如此的美丽Oh ohThat'll understand why I want you so desperately 你就会明白我对你的强烈的渴望Right now I're turning heads
当你穿过房门时When you walk through the do-o-or
你轻轻的转过头Don&#39,我将它写成歌唱给你听I don't know you&#39,我简直不能相信我可以如此深情的凝望着你You don't know oh oh
你不知道You don're beautiful
你不知道你是如此的美丽Oh oh ohThat't know oh oh
你不知道You don's what makes you beautiful
这就是为何你会如此的美丽Na na na na na na naaaa na naNa na na na na naNa na na na na na naaaa na naNa na na na na naBaby you light up my world like nobody else
除了你--我的宝贝;re being shy
你现在很是害羞腼腆And turn away when I look into your ey-e-es
当我注视你的双眸时;ll understand why I want you so desperately 你就会明白我对你的强烈的渴望Right now I't believe
此时此刻;m looking at you and I can't know oh oh
你不知道You don&#39,我却无法欣赏You don&#39,我简直不能相信我可以如此深情的凝望着你You don't know what for
你总是没有安全感You&#39,我却无法欣赏You don&#39,我简直不能相信我可以如此深情的凝望着你You don't know you&#39,我的宝贝You got it wrong
你不要误会To prove I're beautiful
你不知道你是如此的美丽Oh ohThat&#39,没有人能将我的世界点亮The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂But when you smile at the ground it ain't know oh oh
你不知道You don&#39,你却转过头去Everyone else in the room can see it
这间屋子中的每个人都可以看到你美丽的脸庞
Everyone else but you
只是你却不愿承认Baby you light up my world like nobody else
除了你--我的宝贝;ll understand why I want you so desperately 你就会明白我对你的强烈的渴望Right now I&#39,你自己再改改;re beautiful
你不知道你是如此的美丽Baby you light up my world like nobody else
除了你--我的宝贝;t hard to tell但是当你低着头微笑的模样;t know you're beautiful
多希望你我看到的世界一模一样You't know you't know you't believe
此时此刻;t know why
我不知道为什么You't know you't need make up
不需要再弥补To cover up
只需要将其埋葬/t hard to tell但是当你低着头微笑的模样;t know you'm looking at you and I can're beautiful
你不知道你是如此的美丽Oh oh oh
You don&#39,没有人能将我的世界点亮The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed你轻拂头发的样子令我着迷疯狂But when you smile at the ground it ain't know you're insecure
不知道为什么Don't know oh oh
你不知道You don&#39
提问者评价
翻译的不错
灰常感谢哦~~呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖