大学英语四级真题题,谢谢。

请用英语回答此题,题目如下、谢谢_百度知道
请用英语回答此题,题目如下、谢谢
(Using Marketing
Mix, Marketing strategies, Marketing SegmentationWhy would P&G introduce so many brands and make them compete with one another on the supermarkert shelves instead of Concentrating its resources on a leading brand
同时在每个部分市场又根据不同的标准划分出更细的细分市场加以分析和衡量,采用了差异性营销的策略、中,实现更高的销售额。为了在激烈的竞争中获得更多的利润,扬长避短、低档三个部分,力求在每个细分的市场有一定的占有率,根据自身和市场的特点去选择目标市场,谢谢~翻译一下这个就可以了,宝洁通过分析竞争对手的市场战略状况:宝洁公司这样细分是因为不同的人希望从购买的产品中获得不同的利益组合。他们将中国的市场分为高
为什么宝洁公司要在旗下推出这么多的品牌;将市场细分化译文如下,专注于打造一个领导品牌,供参考,而不是基于现有的人力物力、PLC;使用各种营销策略?(如利用组合式营销,让它们在超市的货架上争奇斗艳
是用英语回答这个问题哦,而不是翻译这个问题。
抱歉,没有更多的素材,非专业,无法回答。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Because P&G want to fuck all of the companies in the world.
能多一点吗?譬如:他们将中国的市场分为高、中、低档三个部分;同时在每个部分市场又根据不同的标准划分出更细的细分市场加以分析和衡量,根据自身和市场的特点去选择目标市场。为了在激烈的竞争中获得更多的利润,宝洁通过分析竞争对手的市场战略状况,扬长避短,采用了差异性营销的策略,力求在每个细分的市场有一定的占有率,实现更高的销售额。
宝洁公司为什么会推出如此众多的品牌和他们竞争,而不是与另一个对超市货架上的领先品牌将资源集中? (使用营销组合,市场细分,营销策略,PLC和产品组合)
是用英语回答这个问题哦,而不是翻译这个问题。
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问几道英语选择题 谢谢大家!!!!!!_百度知道
请问几道英语选择题 谢谢大家!!!!!!
had got up C,那为什么不行呢 答案是C,又为什么只能是C
The earthquake. character B,我选的是D.A, which occurred at 8. figure C, for most people _____Research shows a child’s awareness of being a(n) _____forms during pre-school years.A,didn’t cause many deaths. adult 嗯:58. have got up
这题答案是B但是我选A. individual D,我译为成人意识. got up B. were getting up D
提问者采纳
,死亡人数不多的原因是在地震之前都起床了。想一想学前时期怎么可能形成成人意识呢.地震发生用的是过去时,就用过去完成时,这是固定用法,had+过去分词。记住,发生在过去的过去用过去完成时,所以你的选项不对,个人的意思。2,也就是过去的过去;这句话讲的是儿童作为独立个体的意识形成于学前时期,所以起床发生在地震之前. c选项individual是独立个体
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
选择B,即为过去完成时.形式:58发生的地震没有造成太多的伤亡,不利于孩子全面教育的培养。而地震发生在过去,而不是成人的意识,从时态入手,individual forms可以理解为独立自立的意识在学前,是因为大多数人已经起床了,因为从句意理解入手,8.P选择C,因为成人意识通常比较实际,那么起床就发生在过去的过去,had+P
第一题:小孩子不可能从小树立成人意识,英语不仅看句子通不通,还要有常识判断第二题:过去的过去。地震在过去发生,而人们起床在地震之前。换种角度想,没有造成死伤,因为人们已经起床了,强调已经。如果这样还不理解,那你就要判断最佳选项问题
第2题应该是因为很多人起来了所以没有什么伤亡,是过去完成时,表示过去的过去的事对过去有影响。所以是B,而A是过去时,但前面就是didn't了应该是这样的。
第一题那是学前时期 所以只能选c第二题大多数人起床发生在发生地震之前 表过去的过去 所以用过去完成时
第一题翻译为独立独自更恰当,因为pre-school为学前,上学前有成人意识,这不合逻辑;第二题注意时态,人们起床在前,地震在后,所以应该用过去完成时。
。。。。。。。。。。。。。不知道
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个英语选择题 分析各个选项,谢谢_百度知道
一个英语选择题 分析各个选项,谢谢
------in a friendly way,they both were satisfied with the result
a having been settled their quarrel
their quarrel being settled
their quarrel settled
settled 谢谢
提问者采纳
after后面可跟个从句我选c逗号前是个分词短语引导的独立结构作状语.,只是短语.跟c选项只差一个being。have been settled的主语应该是quarrel,有区别于主干句的独立主语即their quarrel他们的争吵是被解决的.b,还是从主动被动来看,所以是过去分词,他们解决而不是被解决,所以也不能出现be全句翻译:争吵友好地解决了,可改为having settled their quarrel,这里可变为after
quarrel was
settled ,他们都很满意这个结果.。a选项如果要做伴随状语,用了being就有主动 的含义, 这样前后的主语都是they,现在分词引导的状语表示主动,不合逻辑d,但是这一部分不是分句
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
表示这是一个时间状语从句. 如果A选项,所以怎么考虑都不选B3.D选项中有after.而却他们很满意表示问题应该已经被解决,人怎么能被解决呢.排除ABD,而B选项主语是quarrel,所以应该是after
were settled 才对4,所以选C.being表示主动或者表示正在发生,那么前后句的主语都应是they,这句话翻译过来就是.念起来不难过吗,那么从句应是完整结构:(他们)被解决了问题,争论又是被解决,他们很满意这个结果,所以应该用被动?只能是问题被解决或者人主动解决问题? 2,既然是时间状语从句选C
这个句子的主语是they, 那就要看所给的答案的动词与主语是什么关系。A 答案主语they与settled是被动,所以错。B同上。C 是Because
they settled their quarrel in a .....的变形。而D是个从句,但是从句的主语和主句的主语不同,错。 应该是:After they settled ....
A答案没有主语,代表主语就是they,不应该用被动语态,B答案的主语是their quarrel,用被动是对的,但是应该把being 去掉,C答案与D答案相比,D答案更加恰当
应选C项。their quarrel settled 是独立主格结构作状语,把their quarrel 和settled分离开来看,their quarrel 是被settled,所以用过去分词。A是现在分词的完成式,其逻辑主语是they,是主动关系,所以不应用having been settled。B的being settled 表示正在被解决,不合题意。D应该是个after引导的时间状语从句,其正确形式应是after their quarrel had been settled。我是高中英语老师,希望可以帮到你
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题,谢谢啦,急_百度知道
英语题,谢谢啦,急
(完成译句)I have many _____ hobbies _____ collecting stamps.We were arguing about it when my friend came in.2.He has been wot know _____ _____s been reading for four hours.(改为同义句)There is _____ _____ with my bike.(同义句)_____ll catch the bus.(对划线部分提问)(was reading a book划线)_____ was he _____ on the playground,the woman was _____ for her son.3.句型转换?4;t work?”he asked me?5?4.3,我还有别的嗜好.(二)1.I argued with my best friend about a math problem yesterday?3.2.The policeman told the boys not to play football in the street.(四)1.(对划线部分提问)(for four hours划线)He _____ _____ reading for four hours。When the train _____.4.2.全世界的人都说英语:1?4.当火车到的时候;t remember how I can get to your home.你的腿怎么了?5.(改为一般疑问句)_____ the police man _____ the boy not to play football in the street?5,_____ you's the _____ _____ “pick”?5.(同义句)I _____ an _____ with my best friend about a math problem yesterday.(对划线部分提问)_____ _____ has he been working:(一)1?(三)1?(合并为一句)Will you tell me _____ Lucy _____ in the hospital.If you get up early.(将直接引语变为间接引语)He thought _____ _____ popular at school.Where does she work.He was reading a book on the playground?(改为一般疑问句)_____ Bruce _____ a dictionary yesterday.My mother gave it to you。People _____ ____ the world speak English.5,“pick”mean。(完成句译)I don&#39.He said,“I can speak two languages?(改为同义句)What&#39.Bruce bought a dictionary yesterday.(对划线部分提问)(she was having a party for Lana划线)_____ _____ she say.He&#39? 3.(一般疑问句)_____ you want me to pass on _____ messages to Lily?Could you tell me?(完成句译)What _____ _____ your legs,这个妇女在等她的儿子.(改为同义句)Lucy went to the meeting _____ _____ Jill was badly ill.What does .(对划线部分提问)(My mother划线)_____ _____ it to you.(同义句)I can&#39?Will you tell me.4.She said she was having a party for Lana.“Are the Greens watching TV翻译句子.我不知道怎么才能到你家.3;ll catch the bus.My bike doesn&#39.I can&#39,好吗.(五)1?2.“I am popular at school.(改为间接引语)He saked me _____ the Greens _____ watching TV?(合并为一句)Could you tell me where _____ _____.请你给我一些有关英语学习方面的建议.”(把直接引语变为间接引语)He said _____ _____ speak two languages.2?2.(对划线部分提问)(when my friend came in划线)_____ _____ t remember _____ _____ get to your home,so Lucy went to the meeting for him.Jill is badly ill?(完成译句)Could you please _____ me some advice _____ English study.I want you to pass on some messages to Lily.(对划线部分提问)(wear more clothes划线)_____ _____ I do,”he thought.除了集邮.Does Lucy work in the hospital,you&#39.You should wear more clothes
提问者采纳
what did3.whether works4.Get and(二)1.who gave2.meaning of5.made argument2.What should4.other except(五)1.happened to(三)1.he could4.how to51.something wrong3.What doing4.he was2.how to(四)1.she works5.Did tell3.for that2.whether were3.Did bring5.all around2.How long5.How long4.Do any2.When were3.came waiting(一)1
提问者评价
谢谢啦~~(*^__^*)...嘻嘻
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他7条回答
1 all in2reached waiting3do any5what to4he can6getting that
1.ALL OVER2.ARRIVED WAITING1.DO ANY2WHAT DID3.HE COULD4.HOW TO5GET AND1HAD ARGUMENT2WHEN WERE3WHAT SHOULD4MEANING OF5WRONG WITH1HE WAS2DID TELL3WHAT DOING4SHE WORKS5HOW TO1WHO GAVE2SOMETHING WRONG3HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN45OTHER EXCEPT
arrived,Do,What,he ,how,Getting,then,had,When,What ,IDid,What,she,WHow longHother,Did,give for
1.全世界的人都说英语。
People __all___ _around___ the world speak English.
2.当火车到的时候,这个妇女在等她的儿子。
When the train __arrived___,the woman was _waiting____ for her son.
句型转换:
1.I want you to pass on some messages to Lily.(一般疑问句)
___Do__ you want me to pass on __any___ messages to Lily?
2.She said she was having a party for Lana.(对划线部分提问)(she was having a party for Lana划线)
___What__ _____ she say?
3.He said,“I can speak two languages.”(把直接引语变为间接引语)
He said __he___ __can___ speak two languages.
4.I can't remember how I can get to your home.(同义句)
I can't remember __how___ __to___...
1.all over2.comes wating3.Do some4.What did5.he can6.how to7.Get or8.hade argument9.when were10.What should 11.meaning of12happened to13.he was14.did tell15.was doing16.she works17.how to18.who gave19.something wrong20.has been21.other besides22.for 23.if were24.does works25.did buy26give about
翻译句子1、all over2、arrived waiting句型转换:(一)1、do any2、what did3、he could4、how to5、get and(二)1、had argument2、when were3、what should4、meaning of5、happened to(三)1、he was2、did tell3、what doing4、she works5、how to(四)1、who gave2、something wrong3、how long has he been reading?4、how long has he been working?5、other except(五)1、for that2、if were3、if works4、did buy5、give on这是害了你~~不过我喜欢害人~~
.全世界的人都说英语。
People _all____ __over__ the world speak English.
2.当火车到的时候,这个妇女在等她的儿子。
When the train __came___,the woman was _waiting____ for her son.
句型转换:
1.I want you to pass on some messages to Lily.(一般疑问句)
__do___ you want me to pass on ___any__ messages to Lily?
2.She said she was having a party for Lana.(对划线部分提问)(she was having a party for Lana划线)
___what __ _did____ she say?
3.He said,“I can speak two languages.”(把直接引语变为间接引语)
He said _he____ _could____ speak two languages.
4.I can't remember how I can get to your home.(同义句)
I can't remember _how
to get to ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几个英语题,谢谢了_百度知道
几个英语题,谢谢了
D what6. You can take ____ room you prefer.A to what
B whichever C that D whose7.
_____. are
C.A are considered
B is considered C have been considered
will be considered16. distinctive
distinctly
D distinct
distinctly15.A. _____a
teacher in the university .A in
D until10.He will graduate from this college ___ three years.A as B when C after D while5.A.A be collected B must be collected C is collected
can be collected11. The reporter has a ____voice and he speaks____.A distinct
distinctively
B distinctive
distinctively
C. “Was the job difficult?” “ Yes. was
D._____ great was the destruction that the South took decades to recover, it is unlikely that television ___the newspaper completely. Frank ___ things quickly and with ease. were2.A learned
studied13. While people may refer to television for up-to-the-minute news, it is quite easy to drill a hole in it with laser. have replaced
C. What they have done ___useful to the people. replace
D will replace14. They sought shelter ____from the rain under a large overhanging rock.”A the work hard for doing
B hard to do the work C it hard doing the work
D the work hard to do12. Writing stories and articles___ what I enjoy most.A
D from9. I had just started back for the house to change my clothes ___I heard voices. He was lucky to escape ___ to prisonA sending
B being sent
C to be sent
D sent 8, we found ___. replaced
B. It wasn’t such a good dinner __ she had promised us. It is vital that enough money ___ to fund the project. He didn’t have to sit up late ___ the intricacies of the business.A1. As diamond is hard
Although hard diamond isC Hard as diamond is
D However China will be3, it is necessary to have at least a master’s degree. is
提问者采纳
A 第二个空的studying作状语13.A不太确定9,用倒装3.D11.D find sth adj to do12.C4.B distinct是清楚的;distinctive是独特的15,明显的.C同类不同物用as不用that6,所以选B8.A2..B whichever在这儿作定语7..when固定句式5,有是被动.D14..B escape doing.A in表示将来时间10.C1,as尽管.B16.B had done sth
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
互相学习,BBAAA,CACBBB请做参考答案依次为ABCBC
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语四级真题 的文章