跪求职称英语真题题

17道英语题跪求!(请详细解答)_百度知道
17道英语题跪求!(请详细解答)
D.not to wake him up这里的you’d better 到底是had better 还是would better 各有什么区别和用法.-Do you know which team won the football game.a whole of
B.Please give me your_____please.The teacher told us_____story in classA.-Do you have_____on Sunday?May的附加疑问句的用法是什么13.to paly.on a line
B?14?16.get back选哪个啊?5.the whole
C.in line选哪个.as
B.playing.not to wake up him C.playing.in a line
D.what is he going to say
C.you may not
B,关于prefer的详细用法有哪些.advice.didn’t
选哪个.that
C?本题选哪个.what为什么选C9.现在完成时和现在完成进行时有什么联系和区别.does
B.didn’t为什么会在助动词的疑问句中出现won?好像有个要加不定式吧?为什么6?(附加疑问句)A.whom
C.what为什么选A?为什么15.May he put it in his pocket?8?这几个怎么区分有什么用法啊,staying
B?他们怎么区别?为什么?十怎么区分它们和他们的用法3?那其他的有什么区别和用法,our city will become a modern one(错)
In five year’s time.who
B,I______watch the game at allA.please
C.free times
C, 哪个句子是回答的是needn’t啊.you mustn’t为什么选D.I’ve never been to a place____that beforeA?12?—Sorry______A.any
D?-No.haven’t
D.He stood three wait
for the bus(错)He stood three waiting for the bus为什么这这个.In five year time.how to say
B,staying在网上,what do you think.some free time选哪个.how
D,这存在吗,Jeff?2.Ididn’t listen to the weather reportA,不是说无生命的物体用of嘛.to play?本题选什么?—Sorry.Mr Smith I need some____A?7. 8.not wake him up D.how he says
D,you’d better___A.like
C.Children are stnding____and getting on the bus A.He’s just thinking about _____at the class meetingA,貌似有prefer to doing的说法.alike
C.-May I have a look,helps为什么选B17?各有什么用法.I prefer_____ outside
to______at home on SundayA.whole of the选哪个.A.you may
C.return to
B.She will____the area after finishing her studies1,our city will become a modern one正确为什么要加撇号s.doesn’t
C,We have a lot of homework to do A.the whole of
D.—I’m not sure ____the weather will be tommorrow.a free time
D.I’ve no idea,____he.advices.advice,helps
B?—sorry.likes选哪个.advices.what to say为什么选D10.not wake up him
B.Your father is sleeping?为什么?4.Can you tell me ____is going to give us a talk next MondayA
提问者采纳
mustn&#39。有两个语法点,而用some的话?进行追问和强调,因为这是动词+s。表示的意思是“从现在开始算起的5年后”。其他都不对.这个是否定别人的请求.C,也是最没有特色的一个?---No。没有什么好讨价还价的。但是结合下文来看,some help也不用说t you (will you),用who,用一般过去式就好了.选B.4,如果是Let us,就不用多说了吧.这题出得不是很好: there is some fault on the line,只说a piece of advice.有电话找和打电话去,倒是有would rahter)后面就算是跟不定式的否定结构也不用加to。尤其是advice.因为这里用什么疑问代词完全要取决于这个词在从句中的成分啊;line,奇怪吧, do you: You are wanted on the phone&#47,应该是C比较好一些,感觉用A比较符合语感一些,记住,可以说, get back 都可以表示回到,tag question的一个变种);t(就成了不准你做了)11?这就是英语的反义疑问句。整个结构是 return to A from B(从B地回到A地),也就是standing in line就可以了: 电话出问题了,问How is something 基本相当于问What is something like,否则B就对了)而how 是不能与say单独使用的,而且是在从句里面。所以,用whom(略微改动一下,可以改成Do you know what is going to be taught tomorrow。6: The four men were standing in a line on the other side of the table,问物主关系用whose: Prefer doing A to doing B。基本这类问题就没有什么了?9。8,on the line 相当于在打电话。10: cut in line)on line 是在线的意思: Listen。另外补充两个用法: Do you know whose book this is,要么是现在分词或者动名词,注意.(所以插队可以说,而不是“不能”看.记住advice和和help在这里都是不可数的,return 是用的最多的?没有这个like,另外.选B.这句可以通过复原来显示。也就是选D:a whole lot (very much),所以给建议的时候从来不说an advice,存在这种用法,如果非要说排成一条线: Do you want this,所以此题只能选A。13。这里,用in比较合适。 16,the whole +Noun这个也算是基本搭配,人称代词的宾格需要放在动词和副词之间; a whole lot of (a large number of).line的用法中,three,以及Prefer to do A rather than do B、B选项.此题只能选择A, is it,就不再赘述了。在口语中:---Must I do that:do you know whom he was talking about, is it tonight,虽然return,这个也是语感和固定用法吧,有时候会出现这样的句子,是“禁止”看。一个是had better (一般没有t的话,打得累死人? (注意,likes就更不对头了: He&#39。这里是描述stood的状态(或者说目的)的现在分词, shall we.这题有点难度, keep this quiet,因为C和D都有一定道理;Let&#39,因为say是个及物动词(在表示说话内容的时候),做排队解时.不存在prefer to doing 的结构的,这明明是问过去的事情。需要注意到是。不过要注意, won&#39,则是相当肯定了?12,一个类似的地方。这里质疑的是主语。2,可以说?
what和这种句子相差太远?)。7?[都可以.当然是A. I got on the line to the hotel to book a room for my friend,那就再加个a,alike不需要that.(注意动词的位置,因为any free time 是说话人心里也没有谱。注意比较,这里return作回到解释: think what to do and how to do it.14。回答是needn't要准确一些,return to, get back都有这个意思。5, go back,但是这种情况下. 这个是固定结构.很简单,但是需要加上to才完整,而且口气十分强硬.另外;s thinking what he is going to say at the class meeting.这题选择how而不选what的理由比较简单,根本不成句, you needn&#39,自然是不对?是there吧? | Oh,一般用Must发问,go back?英语里面两个动词是不能直接使用在一起的,我无法解释,as一般不这么用;you mustn&#39。——————————————————————————你的问题太多了,不用过去式用什么呢. Prefer的用法关键是看其后的结构.这个问题问的不怎么样。go back强调回到最近或者原来待过的地方,如果是宾语。3,get back强调回到家或者一直待着的地方,还是有些区别的1,记住.但是The kids were standing in line waiting for their teacher,现在完成进行时主要与长时动词连用较多。至于A。虽然may not似乎也可以。记住这个结构, 一般就成了will you了);t(不必做), the whole lof
(all of sth);另外,还可以表示到说话这个时间点上还在继续.区别看是否强调延时性。例如。17。 15,要么是不定式;s try it。如果非要用what的话,或者还没有完成?Jeff的回答自然是没有看过,like
提问者评价
辛苦您了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
stood there
waiting for the bus
分词作状语(必须是分词啊~8.A
prefer doing to doing 和喜欢什么比起来 更喜欢什么2!7.B
固定用法 其他都乱写的4。.B 像什么什么一样 记个词组 no place like home 没什么地方比家更好6.D 根据语境 是 一般过去时5.A
关键要有那个to31! 主语。。.what to say
say 是及物动词 后面必须加what做宾语~10.这题貌似有问题。13.any
time不可数
疑问句 所以是any15。。.needn’t表示不需要 看语境啦11! 所以是who 如果是宾语呢 就是whom12.自己看书.根据句意
这里选个“谁” 再看后面 这个需要选个主语.都是不可数名词啊17!16.in line 排成排 固定短语~14.of是从属关系 “谁的谁” 这里不是从属关系 就是表示5年时间 应该是five years’
s撇.C.C you’d better 你最好怎么怎么样 后面永远加 原型,这是个形容词 所以选how)9.
weather will be
(比如是fine
1.(A) I prefer_____ outside
to______at home on SundayA.playing,staying
B.to paly,stay
C.playing,stay
D.to play,staying
prefer doing to doing .本来就有这个短语.2.(B)She will____the area after finishing her studies.A.return to
D.get back
return后面直接加地点的 不加to ,而且C.D选项后面应该都要加to.3.(B)The teacher told us_____story in classA.a whole of
B.the whole
C.the whole of
D.whole of the
the 是特指 whole 后面直接加东西.4.(D)-Do you know which team won the football game,Jeff?—sorry,I______watch the game at allA.won’t
C.haven’t
A的话不符合本题意思 是以前没去看过 所以不知道 用过去式.5.(B)I’ve never been to a place____that beforeA.as
这里的like是介词 所以就用like 像.6. (C).Your father is sleeping,you’d better___A.not wake up him
B.not to wake up him C.not wake him up D.not to wake him up
’d better 是 had better 后面加原型 do 或者 not do .而would better +to do .7.He stood three wait
for the bus(错)He stood three waiting for the bus为什么这这个?额 这么嘛..不清楚 我感觉应该是 He stood threeto wait
for the bus
我的答案之所以加to 是表示目的 .8.(C)—I’m not sure ____the weather will be tommorrow,what do you think?—Sorry.I’ve no idea.Ididn’t listen to the weather reportA.if
天气weather 要么题中用what the weather will be like ? 要么 用 how the weather will be .9.(B)He’s just thinking about _____at the class meetingA.how to say
B.what is he going to say
C.how he says
D.what to say为什么选D
我感觉选B唉..他刚刚在想 关于 他在教室会议上怎么说.10.(D)(-May I have a look?—Sorry______A.please
C.you may not
D.you mustn’t D 是不准的意思 而needn't是不需要的 不必要的 11.(A)Can you tell me ____is going to give us a talk next MondayA.who
D.what who是人的主格 whom 是人的宾格 whose 是谁的 what 是什么东西12.(D)——May he put it in his pocket,____he?(附加疑问句)A.does
B.doesn’t
这个不确定 额
..13.(A)Children are stnding____and getting on the bus A.on line
B.in a line
C.on a line
D.in lineA on line本来就是排队的意思 固定短语.14.-Do you have_____on Sunday?-No,We have a lot of homework to do A.a free time
B.free times
D.some free timeC any 用在疑问句和否定句中.15.In five year time,our city will become a modern one(错)
In five year’s time,our city will become a modern one正确 因为是在5年的时间内
是5年的. 第一句是五年时间 这是中文式英语16.(B)Please give me your_____please.Mr Smith I need some____A.advice,helps
B.advice,help
C.advices,help
D.advices,helps因为 advice 和 help 是不可数名词 所以.B现在完成时和现在完成进行时有什么联系和区别?
完成时主要是完成的了 ,现在不一定还在进行,或者对现在有影响的动作。而现在完成时是强调从过去到现在还在进行 ,或者对现在有影响的动作.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有关英语大课堂的问题本人现在是初三,面临着中考,老师让我们订阅了英语大课堂,但由于时间紧迫,虽然我做了好多题目,但老师都没时间讲解,总觉得题目做了等于白做,有些题目都不太会写,不知谁有大课堂的答案,_百度作业帮
有关英语大课堂的问题本人现在是初三,面临着中考,老师让我们订阅了英语大课堂,但由于时间紧迫,虽然我做了好多题目,但老师都没时间讲解,总觉得题目做了等于白做,有些题目都不太会写,不知谁有大课堂的答案,可以发给我一下,这样周末就可以检查题目是否做对了,不是抄答案,是核对!“阿里改道”~(英语大课堂是的)我的财富值不是很多,要多多包涵啊……
可以跟老师沟通的,老师也是从学生那一辈走过来的,相信他可以理解的.
您可能关注的推广回答者:跪求英语语法题目解答.请学长学姐吧我的问题复制下来,在每个问题和我的备注后面答题并解释,希望能多纠正我的一些盲点,告诉一些相关的语法知识,帮助小弟早日得道,This is a very interesting book. I’ll buy it, _________._百度作业帮
跪求英语语法题目解答.请学长学姐吧我的问题复制下来,在每个问题和我的备注后面答题并解释,希望能多纠正我的一些盲点,告诉一些相关的语法知识,帮助小弟早日得道,This is a very interesting book. I’ll buy it, _________. A. how much may it cost B. no matter how it may costC. however much it may cost D. how may it cost答案上是A,可是选C不是更恰当吗?However much,无论它要花多少钱,我都会买if you take money from the fund, _________ small the amount, you must record it in this book.A. how
B. however
C. no matter D. Whatever答案是C,我认为跟上题一样,无论多小的金额,为什么不用BBefore you send the letter, _________ with Bill to see if the address is right.A. check B. to check C. checking D. checked答案上是A,可是他说在发信之前检查,然后send是现在,纳check应该是过去吧?这里又没有请求命令,应该不是祈使句啊.If you can’t get in the front door, _________ to the back door. A. go B. to go C. going D. to be going答案上是A,同上,句子说如果你不能从前门进,就从后面进,也没有请求命令的意思啊.________ we gave him something to eat, he would save it up for his little sister. A. Whatever B. However C. Whenever D. Whichever答案上是A,可是这里主语we和宾语him和something都有了啊,为什么还要用whatever,我选的是C,Babies sleep l6 to l8 hours in every 24 hours, and they sleep less ________ they grow older. A. while B. as C. when D. after—May I go now?这里答案上是B,可是用D更恰当吧,在他们长大之后他们睡眠时间就变少了.为什么不可以?AS什么意思?It will be five years ________ we meet again. A. since B. until C. before D. When这句话怎么翻译?You can still find bones of the birds ________ they used to live. A. in which B. in the place C. where D. That这里答案上是C,我选B,这里前面没有地点,怎么可以地方副词指代啊.?________ I admit that there are problems, I don’t agree that they cannot be solved. A. While B. If C. As D. Unless为什么这里不能用As,而一定要用while,as也有当.时的意思啊.________ my feet remain standing above the water level, there is hope...” said the captain. A. Where B. Even if C. While D. Although我看不懂这句话 ,答案选C,当我的脚能浮在水平面之上,但那是个希望,怎么翻译?Nearly all the streets are in straight lines, ________ from east to west. Those ________ run from north to south are called avenues. A. that
B. who C. who D. that这里答案上是A,可是这里没有能跑的主语啊,除了街什么都没有Mr. Smith will pay a visit to Beijing this autumn, ________ we will enjoy the Olympic Games in 2008. A. where B. when C. which D. How这里a visit 不是宾语吗?To Beijing也应该是后置定语吧,The artist will not paint people or animals but he will paint anything ________ . A. that the little girl asks him B. the little girl asks him toC. for the little girl to ask him D. what the little girl asks him这里答案上是B,谓语+宾(人)+宾(物)
谓语+宾(物)+to+宾(人)才对吧,为什么选 B,A不行
  C. however much it may cost  B. however  记住:在让步状语从句中,however=no matter how,为副词,其后可接形容词或副词,这个规律以上两题都适用.  A. check  A. go  以上两题都是主从复合句,从句在先,主句为祈使句.  C. Whenever “每当--时”  as “随着”  C. before    再过五年我们才能再见面.   C. where 地点状语从句   A. While   “尽管”让步状语从句 可以用though 和although替换   C. While  “只要我的脚还在水面之上,就还有希望.”   A. that
 “running from east to west”为现在分词短语作方式状语;Those后that run from north to south为定语从句.   A. where  “pay a visit to +地点”是固定短语   B. the little girl asks him to完整的应该是anything that the little girl asks him to paint,但是这里是动词不定式,可以把动词不定式的符号保留,省略后面的动词原形.跪求英语IQ题_百度知道
跪求英语IQ题
可以是关于奥数的、自然科学的越多越好、谜语的帮帮忙帮我找几道英语IQ题
提问者采纳
slackers, &auctioned, a mad dastard, then three gloves and three shoes normally hold thirty-f all use the exact same letters,G; True
False 14,& True
False 2. True
False 7, 5;every,&quot. If Monday is the first day of the month.&quot. By removing seven lTheme at son, unwind. True
False 8. John weighs 85 pounds. True
False 16;TAN,&quot. This sequence of four words, &quot. The following, street, and then two blocks south: &mineral. If and the letter &quot. Two of them standing together on the same scale could weigh 200triangle,& True
False 5:parliament, can be formed. True
False 18.&quane,one thousand. True
False 15, bicycle. Fred will be four blocks from his starting place if he travels two blocks north. True
False 10, th True
False 21, &quot.&quot,&quot,&quot. If written backwards. True
False 23; would be written &3; corresponds to this sequence of numbers &quot. In the English alphabet. The word,&quot, the very next Saturday is the fifth day of the month. If the word, and three cats have a total of forty legs, &quot, & True
False 11; the word, &quot. The following words are the opposites of words that begin with the letter R,&quot, is formed diagonally, 5, there are exactly four letters between the letter &s image seems to touch its right ear with its left hand,&quot,&quot, 2, 2; then the word,&quot. The word, education. 27 minutes before 7 o&#39, &quot, but rearrange the spaces in the phrase: & is understood to mean the same as the word. True
False 22. True
False 12; can be spelled using only the letteclock. True
False 20,TOT, more. The seventh vowel appearing in this sentence is the letter &quot. True
False 4; it can be read as.&quot, 19: &quot. True
False 13, one hundred twenty-five, &quot.&quot, & is written under the word, and cautioned, &quot. If you leave the lette is spelled by using the first letters of the words in the following sentence, finger, &quot.&Silent large anteaters calmly kiss each roasted snack. Three of the following numbers add up to the number 31, &quot.&quot. A round wall clock that has been rotated until it is hanging upside down will have a minute hand that points to your right when it is two forty-motherhood,Looking out from my quane.&quot, 3; is written under &quot, &quot: 17.&quot, &quot,&quot!& then the following sentence is grammatically correct, disrSAT. Gary has only forty-eight dollars, True
False 6;TAN, but he can buy a bicycle that costs one hundred twenty dollars, is spelled the same forwards as it is backwards,&quot, Richard&#39. True
False 19. If the word, (disregarding tax) if he borrows fifty-seven dollars from Jane and fifteen dollars from Jden,&quot, I could see a wolf enter quane, wrong. N True
False 9, &Them eats on,&M&Drat Saddam. True
False 24. Jeff weighs 105 pounds. The words, &quot. Jake weighs 115 pounds. Sixteen hours are to one day as twenty days are to June'a, grasp, True
False 17;SLY, &quot. T can form common compound words using. True
False 251,&quot, 12, True
False 3;clock is 33 minutes past 5 o&#39. If Richard looks into a mirror and touches his left earhome, &quot
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
html" target="_blank">http.html此空间内还有很多<a href="/%B9%C7%D3%F1%BA%AE%B1%F9/blog//%B9%C7%D3%F1%BA%AE%B1%F9/blog/item/dc0ad38e6b63://hi.baidu://hi
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求英语大神帮忙写一篇English essay.题目:The future status of English as the global language is assured.要求:一、introduction
explanation of the issue
thesis statement二、body.1;
A;:summary of other sides&#39;s arguments
B:rebuttal to the _百度作业帮
跪求英语大神帮忙写一篇English essay.题目:The future status of English as the global language is assured.要求:一、introduction
explanation of the issue
thesis statement二、body.1;
A;:summary of other sides's arguments
B:rebuttal to the first argument
C:rebuttal to the second argument
D:rebuttal to the third argument
E:your first argument
F:your second argument
G:your third argument三:conclusion.
may includ a summary of your point of view多用点complex sentences,写的好了会追加分数的.多谢多谢啊
Today,English is without a doubt the actual universal language,which can be understood almost everywhere among scholars and educated people as the world media language,and the language of cinema,TV,pop music and the computer world.While,as some people bring up their doubt that whether English can hold its status in the future or not,although many people think it’s hard to hold its status for a long time,there is actual evidence to indicate that the future status of English as the global language is assured.Opponents of English being the global language claim that this is a phenomenon of linguistic invasion."It is time to fight this disrespect of our language," says Mr.Rebelo,the author of a new bill designed to "promote and defend" the Lusitanian [Portuguese] language.As he states "People feel humiliated and offended by having to pronounce words in a language that is not theirs.” Because of this,opponents insist they should use the mother tongue rather than English.What’s more,in order to keep the language’s purity,the opponents oppose claims that they refuse to admit English as the global language.As what Rebelo says’ people cannot communicate fluently because of the abuse of foreign expressions in our language." At the same time,Poland recently passed a law to enforce the language purity by banning foreign words from everyday transactions unless Polish translations are provided alongside,with the purpose of keep their language from linguistic invasion.However,there are 3 significant factors,to support the positive attitude towards English globalization,have been ignored.Firstly,the linguistic mix is a reaction to globalization's economy.English is becoming a gateway into the more economically developed world.For instance,a person from Mexico who speaks fluent English can use this ability as a kind of social passport into English speaking countries,especially America the land of opportunity,As the British expert David Crystal,said,the,spread of Engli at first,because the British not only built a global empire but settled America,and now because the world (and notably America) has acquired its first truly global-and interactive-medium,the Internet.Secondly,the common of a language is in reverse proportion with the political and economic influence.It is a fact that although the United States is on its downhill,it should be acknowledged that it is still a superpower and the most developed country in the world.It has no rival in science and technology,military affairs,weapon,economy.Powerful national comprehensive strength makes it easy for the United States to spread English around the world.Take a simple example,English has long dominated learned journals because in history,the United Kingdom has ever built a global empire and settled America.And after that,the United States developed sharply and became one of the most powerful countries at that time.This is an inevitability of history.Another reason is the developing demand of science and technology.According to a report named Nobel Prize Winners by Country delivered by Rasmussen College,the number of Nobel Prize winners in the United States the largest around the world,which is much more than the second country,and is almost half of the world.Besides,the United Kingdom is also rich in technological resources.This fact results in a situation where a large part of technological research achievements are presented in English.If one wants his own work to be published and widely read by his peers,English is the choice.This is also the reason why so many countries spread English education in their own country.In conclusion,there are certain opponent voices,but they cannot change the trend of world development.And the future status of English as the global language is assured.The learning of English all over the world will continue,English skill is becoming an even significant ability.

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语四级真题 的文章

随机推荐