||外语考试
| | | | | | | | |
| 视频教程|
快捷英语:北京专版.阅读理解与完形填空周周练.八年级上(第2版)
定价:¥15.00
校园优惠价:¥13.20 (88折)
促销活动:
此商品暂时缺货(可留下联系方式,到货将第一时间通知您)
如果您急需团购,可点击“团购急调”按钮将此书加入购物车,由客服人员为您协调调货!
电话号码:
*邮箱地址:
ISBN:5上架时间:出版日期:2012 年6月开本:16开页码:119版次:2-8
所属分类:
本套丛书特色:
1.专版专做,含北京市最新热考阅读题型
本书立足课改,以北京市中考考试说明为基点,锁定本市热点题型“阅读短文还原句子”及“阅读短文回答问题”,对必考内容进行整合、拓展和提升,所有选材都集中体现课改精神和难度系数,有助于本地区的师生使用。
2.专题专练,体现“阅读理解+完形填空+地方热点题型”的组合阅读概念,综合提高学生阅读能力和应考能力
本书的编写体现“阅读理解+完形填空+阅读短文还原句子+阅读短文回答问题”的组合阅读概念,在编写的过程中按题型的难易程度合理编排,通过浓郁的时代感、包罗万象的题材、规范的语言和最新命题走向的设题方式等让学生在训练的过程中了解世界、学习英语知识,从而达到总结解题规律、升华解题技巧的目的,综合提高学生的阅读能力。
3.精练精析,选材经典,设题精准
本书联合北京地区和全国各地知名教考专家与一线教学教师精心编写。在编写的过程中,作者深入研究题型的分布和题量的设置,紧扣题型特点,深度剖析,严格把关,精选试题,原创新题,做到试题设置精准、难易搭配合理、解析准确到位,将最新考试信息和训练有机地结合在一起。
本套丛书结合日常的实际教学和新课标要求,根据实际教学课时设计周次,对每周的周一至周五都做了恰当的安排,保证学生每日都能定量练习,养成良好的阅读习惯。在阅读的过程中,针对不同题型、不同题材、不同体裁进行充分的训练,把握其特点和应对策略,认真分析和总结,提高解题能力。
《快捷英语:北京专版.阅读理解与完形填空周周练.八年级上(第2版)》
阅读理解?新闻四则
完形填空?最年轻的ceo
阅读理解?玩具测试员
完形填空?超级英雄
阅读短文还原句子?抵制脏话
阅读短文回答问题?喜迎新年
阅读理解?个人隐私
完形填空?慈善事业
阅读理解?化险为夷
系列图书推荐 ¥24.80¥14.88
同类热销商品¥45.00¥32.40
订单处理配送
北京奥维博世图书发行有限公司 china-pub,All Rights Reserved儿童英文读经_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
儿童英文读经
儿​童​英​文​读​经
大小:3.21MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢2013年中考英语阅读理解(还原短文题)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
2013年中考英语阅读理解(还原短文题)
大小:70.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢跪求中考英语理解排序、短文填空及还原文章等题型_百度知道
跪求中考英语理解排序、短文填空及还原文章等题型
html" target="_blank">http://hi.baidu://hi,给个例子先乌鲁木齐今年的题型!↖(^ω^)↗点开链接看题型,就按这种类型的,我谢你八辈祖宗!拜托啦.com/forever716/blog//forever716/blog/item/bf40be551e5835ccb745aed9,帮我找几篇:<a href="http.baidu,越多越好!实在不行分都不要了,这三种是我最没把握的
提问者采纳
I just looked down at the front page of the newspaper. watch
8. 二;s why I hid here, she always feels w
(7) about you at home.I thought it was very warm. It was a cheap self-service place with long tables to sit at, “Well、CBDAGFHE
三. Then he took a second piece of my chocolate. I put the newspaper and chocolate on a table and then went to get a cup of coffee,it rains a lot.Yes . The weather is very good in summer?H, “There’s something wrong with that woman.Sports change with the seasons.When I came back with the coffee.That&#39?I. possible
3, I felt more angry than uneasy.has
9!” Everybody looked at me. On cold winter days! 2.worried
8.worldAll over the world people enjoy sports. The chocolate that I hadf been eating was the boy’s. other6, quite ofen. It was a boy with dark glasses amd old clothes. I did not realize that I had made a mistake until I finished my coffee and was ready to leave. Still I didn’t say anything to him. When you are growing up day b
(5)day . Some sports are rather interesting and people everywhere like them,grass ans health. When you hurry to leave home for school with little breakfast.答案. When you are still a baby. People play different games in different seasons.” And I got it.B.B;s house.&#39. Some people like to watch __________(5)people play sports games. We can find sports here and there. People often become good ____________(10)after a game.Why. interesting 9;D. Sometimes they play inside the room.What is the weather like in England at this time of year.Not now. But ,do you ofen talk about the weather , after doing all the family shopping in town. her
2, then stood up, she feels very happy. As heJack said. I cou&#39, is very popular in the world英语理解排序一, n
(9) to receive, mother takes good care of you as p
(2), but after a game they often become very friendly to each other. They buy_________(6 )or turn on their TV sets to ___________(7 )the games.England looks so beautiful in many photos.E. If I want to visit England ?&#39、A. Some sports are so__________(8 )that people all enjoy them. tickets
7. People can do sports inside or __________(4)s the worst time of the year..I hear it is often foggy. Sometimes they play outside. She usually knows about your study and spends much money on your school things. Last Friday!1h_______
4a________
5b_______6w_______
9n________
10w_______答案, I was rather uneasy(不安)about him, but I didn’t want to have any trouble.In your w
(3) hours she always holds you in her arms! We will remember Mother Love for ever.waiting
7:1. When you are ill, tasted my coffee and took a bi of chocolate. The boy looked at me closely. Football. 答案一:The thief searched the house without finding anying worth taking.waking
4. Sports are _________(2) for people in ___________(3) seasons. outside
5. 3.C、EDACB
二:Only Mother Love is true love !&#39. popular 10.G.F;s ture, I wanted to have a rest before catching the train, she always tells you to put on more clothes, so I kept quiet, for example. When you are old enough to go to school. It&#39. Sports are good for people&#39;the thief said&quot. around
2.I see. I bought a newspaper and some chocolate and went into the station coffee shop?D;cool. Many people like to watch others play sports games.Ns cold. When you do well at school. By the way . My face turned red when I saw my unopened chocolate under the newspaper.E. good
3. It gives everybody everything all h
(1) life.Because the weather keeps changing all the time.It&#39.The boy gave me a strange look.That&#39. He had started to eat my chocolate! 4.&quot, you will see the brightest smile on her face, I won&#39.
6;I was ashamed that there was nothing in my house
that would appear to your taste. It&#39.There are trees、2143短文填空, but not so cold as here. 三.and
5、1;s never too hot, she stops her work right now to look after you day and night a
(4) forgets about herself.J. What true love that is in the w
(10). Football is very ___________(9)in the world. She always stands in the wind w
(6) for you back from school. When ht go there in February .You know _________(1) the world people enjoy sports.C;&#39.It&#39, I shall have the last piece. IAnd what are you doing in the box:1. different
4;As quite cold in February . And it &#39.not
10;&#39. People from different countries cannot understand each other:&quot.Mother is always ready to give everything she h
(8) to her children, there was someone sitting in the nest seat. They buy tickets or turn on their TV sets to sit in front of them, but I did not want to quarrel with the boy:In the end he opened the box and saw Jack、A:He saw the thief and hid in a chest, mother still looks after you all the time:One day a thief broke into Jack&#39
提问者评价
虽然数量有些少,但还是感谢,分就给你了(=^ ^=)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中考英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
2009年省中考英语阅读理解B部分新题型专练
/jyyd/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=4288
为了从容应对今年中考英语题型的新变化,我们应该做好足够的准备。无论是教师还是学生,首先要克服惧怕心理。因为我省是第一次采用该题型,选材和设题都会考虑其难度,尽可能降低难度。其次,适当地做一些专项练习。在训练时教给学生一些答题策略。具体方法包括:1、通篇阅读,掌握大意。了解短文的主旨大意,掌握结构,把握全文脉络和中心思想。2、阅读选项,了解考查内容。认真细读短文后的选项,对考查内容要求做到心中有数。3、复读全文,初选答案。对短文内容中所缺句子,寻找前后文支撑论点的关键信息,特别注意前后文和句子间的逻辑关系。4、认真核查,验证答案。注意各题的答案应逻辑一致...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲小短文 的文章

随机推荐