这篇英语短文带翻译的翻译,急。

请高手帮忙把感谢老师这篇文章用英文翻译一下,我要急用,拜托了!!!
请高手帮忙把感谢老师这篇文章用英文翻译一下,我要急用,拜托了!!!
今天很高兴来到这里,我演讲的题目是“感谢老师”。 当我刚刚成为一名小学生的时候,比较胆小,且内向。在小学这个大家庭里,在老师的细心帮助下,同学们的鼓励中,我渐渐的变得勇敢,自信,开朗,好学。 老师,是您把我们从无知的孩童,培育成全面发展的学生,这凝聚着您多少心血和汗水啊!老师,是您给我们知识和力量,给我们战胜困难的勇气,让我们勇往直前。是您让我们懂得了做人的道理;是您让我们知道了学习知识的重要性以及我们学习是为了什么…… 六年转眼就要过去了,离开最心爱的老师,师恩难忘!感谢老师六年来对我们的关怀。您在我们的心中永远是最伟大的,最值得我们敬佩! 老师,感谢您!感谢您的辛勤,感谢您的无私,感谢您为我们付出的一切!
It's glad to be here today,my topic is &Thanks ,teachers!& When I
in a primary school,I was timid and inward. In primary school,with teacher's careful help and students' encouragement, I gradually became brave, confident, cheerful, and eager to learn.
Teachers, you nurture us from ignorance into
full development of students, this crystallization of how much effort and sweat you ah! Teachers, you give us the knowledge and strength, give us courage to overcome difficulties and let us go forward.,you let us knyou let us know the importance of knowledge of learning and what we learn for ... ...
Six years have passed ,we leave the most beloved teachers,the affection of teachers is unforgettable! Thanks teachers for concerning us for 6 years. You are in our hearts ,youwill always be the greatest and most worthy of our admiration!
Thank you,my teachers! Thank you for your hard work, thank you for your selfless, thank you for every effort for us !
等待您来回答
外语领域专家急急急!求这篇短文翻译_百度知道
急急急!求这篇短文翻译
Imagine the extreme embarrassment I sufferedThere was a very special teacher who made a far-reaching difference in my life, Mrs, having done that. McNamara. The humiliation came from within and along with it came a strong determination not to let it happen again, I asked a senior, when we came to class. McNamara had a pattern of activity that she repeated again and again. What was not so easy to see was the inner transformation that had taken place?” He just
laughed and mumbled something about my being in deep trouble. S no one would be brave enough.
Mrs, making a fool of myself. McNamara forced me to do was to see myself as others see me and, there would be two or three topics on the blackboard related to the homework reading. What Mrs. We were expected to write an in-class essay about one of the topics. McNamara. N it was easy to see the
improvements in writing that had occurred, or foolish enough.
Fall, “is Mrs. McNamara kept all of our written work in folders. The next day, to do that in Mrs. McNamara’her essay, my assigned 10th grade English teacher. The following day, I understood what he meant, 1959, at least for me. We would have a literature reading assignment for homework, the first day of class at Bethesda Chevy Chase High School was about to begin, she would return the corrected and graded essays and each person would be called in turn to stand in front of the class and to read out
his&#47. The class was expected to criticize (评论) that essay.
The first time that I experienced her read-write-criticize method, standing before my classmates, I could improve me. “Who”. It wasn’t just that Mrs. Thank you, or the grade of everyone in class would be reduced. And I did, I had not bothered to do the homework and had written something without knowing what it meant
提问者采纳
第一次我体验她的读,还有她一遍又一遍的重复。,按要求做,黑板上会有写家庭阅读相关的二到三话题、评的方式。让人痛苦的不仅仅是麦克拉马拉老师固定的教学模式,绝对不会再让这样的事再次发生,站在我同学的面前,或者说是那么愚蠢做这样的事。第三天,她会把纠正过并分等次的文章发还给我们。我们有一个文学阅读的家庭作业,我没有那么麻烦的做家庭作业接着写了一些我自己都不知道是什么。很快。麦克纳马拉老师强迫我去做是为了让我知道别人怎么看我,这很容易就看出我们在写作上面发生的进步,至少是对于我。不易发现的是内心发生的改变,要把我提为最佳回答哦,当我们到教室时。伴随着来自内心深处耻辱的是一种强烈的决心。全班要来评论文章,她对我的一生带来了深远影响。【PS,麦克纳马拉老师,让自己像一个小丑一样,我们每一个人要轮流站在教室前面读自己的文章。在1959年的秋天。麦克纳马拉保留着我们在纸上写的作业、写。我们要写一篇与一个话题相当的文章,我就明白他之前所指的是什么了,或者在班上每个人的成绩要减低些,我可以提高自己:终于搞定了。并且我做了。“哪个”我问一位学长,贝塞丝达彻卫柴斯高中的第一节课就要开始有一位非常特别的老师,因为在麦克纳马拉老师课上没有人那么勇敢。次日。没有人笑我,被指定为我们十年级的英语老师”他只是大笑并含糊的说一些我要生活在水生火热之中了。可以想像一样我遭受了怎么样的一种尴尬:“是麦克拉马拉女士。我可是放着作业跑回来给你答的哈。谢谢你
提问者评价
谢谢你的辛苦翻译,翻译的太好了,终于可以交作业了。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
含糊不清地说是我的大麻烦事。 “谁”,没有人会勇敢。想象一下曾经有一个非常特殊的老师是谁在我的生活产生深远的差异。第二天,不要让历史重演。屈辱来自内部和与它一起来到一个坚强决心,写了不知道这意味着什么东西,我可以提高我。没有人嘲笑我,重复一遍又一遍,分配给我的10年级的英语老师吗。不久。谢谢你,让出了洋相,将有两个或三个相关的功课读黑板主题,“是麦克纳马拉夫人,我的同学站在面前,在兰州贝塞斯达的阶级切维蔡斯高中的第一天就要开始了,我遭受极端尴尬,我没有懒得做功课。预计类批评(评论)的文章。第二天,夫人麦克纳马拉,或愚蠢。第一次,我问师兄;她的论文,或在班上同学成绩将有所减少。什么是不那么容易看到的是内心的变革,每个人将依次调用站在教室前面,当我们来到课堂上,她将返回纠正和分级散文。这不仅仅是麦克纳马拉太太有她的活动模式?”他只是笑了,在一流的文章,它很容易地看到所发生的书面改进,并读出他&#47,我明白他的意思,1959年。秋季。麦克纳马拉夫人什么强迫我做的是看到自己是别人看到我并因这样做,这样做在麦克纳马拉夫人的阶级。我做到了。麦克纳马拉夫人一直对我们的书面文件夹中的所有工作,采取了至少我容身之处。我们将有一个文学阅读家庭作业。我们预计写的话题之一,我经历了她的读写,批评的方法
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以帮我翻译一下这篇英文文章 ~急用~
谁可以帮我翻译一下这篇英文文章 ~急用~
Do not know from the start when he began is no longer think of themselves before! Gradually find themselves in the decadent, in the depression slowly!I would like to let themselves take heart, but I found that it is futile!
I still excluded from the hearts of all the things I could change! I do not know why! In fact, I really wanted to let themselves become the original that obedient good boy, but from a young age to develop the habit of instinct refused to let me!
I really said that despite the depression in the decadent, but I remember that every person on my good! Although the mouth that I do not care about, but I care about every person and every one I care about people! This is only an excuse I, I just want me to leave without the attachment, just want to quietly left! I do not want to let himself could not bear, do not want to take their time, there are many bear !
IDear friends, in fact, I love you, I really care about you, but I do not want to say! I do not want me to leave some people stay! I love you, my dear friends, I want to say I want you outside, but I can not go back, because I already gave no way out!
I just want to go this way, because I do not want to cry! I do not want to be someone to worry! I am sorry, I do this, you just want to have fun, because I do not want to give you a matter not happy! To remember that I told you that I as long as you happy, happy! ! !
不知道从一开始的时候,他开始不再认为自己是前!渐渐发现自己在腐朽,在抑郁症慢慢!我想,让自己振作起来,但我发现它是徒劳的!
我仍然被排除在心中的所有事情我可以改变!我不知道为什么!事实上,我真的很想让自己成为原认为,听话的乖孩子,但是从青年时代发展的习惯,本能地拒绝让我来!
我真的说,尽管抑郁症的腐朽,但我记得每个人对我的好!虽然口,我不关心,但我关心的每一个人和每一个我所关心的人!这只不过是一个借口,我,我只是想我离开,没有扣押,只想悄悄地离开!我不想让自己无法忍受,不想把自己的时间,有许多承担!
idear的朋友,事实上,我爱你,我真的关心你,但我不想说!我不希望我离开,有些人留!我爱你,我亲爱的朋友们,我想说,我希望你以外的,但我不能回去,因为我已作了,没有出路了!
我只想去,这样,因为我不想哭泣!我不想有人担心!对不起,我这样做,您只是想要得到乐趣,因为我不想给你一个不快乐的事!要记住,我告诉你,我只要你幸福,快乐! ! !
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (1)
从开始不要知道他什么时候开始了是以前不再认为他们自己! 慢慢地逐渐发现自己在腐蚀,在消沉! 我希望让自己鼓起勇气,但是我发现这是徒劳! 从我可能改变所有事,心也在排拆I! 我为什么不知道! 实际上,我真正地想让自己成为服从的好男孩,但是从先天的习性己让我无法无法改变!
我真正地说尽管在腐蚀,但是我的消沉影响到对我好的每个人! 虽然我不关心,但是我对每个人和每一个关心关于我的人都关心! 没有附件,这只是我的借口,我要我离开,要对平静地离开! 我不想要让自己不可能负担,不想要花费时间,那里浪费!
我亲爱的朋友,实际上,我爱你,我对您真正地关心,但是我不想要说! 我不要我留下遗憾! 我爱你,我亲爱的朋友,我想要说我想要在外面,但是我不可以回去,因为我已经没有勇气! 因为我不想要哭泣, 我想要去这边! 我不想要是担心的某人! 因为我不想要给您不愉快的事情我抱歉,我做此,您想要获得乐趣! 记得我告诉了您I,只要您愉快,愉快! ! !
等待您来回答
外语领域专家请帮我翻译下这篇英文文章.急!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
请帮我翻译下这篇英文文章.急!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi my name is Samina A .Johnson Bunnell. I have a sister . Her name is Simani. What I like to do for fun is to play, watch TV and read .I have one pet that lives in Bolivia. She is a dog(Puppy).My favorite veggiis corninmelted butter. My favorite sports are soccer, karate, gymnastics, Basketball and swimming. My favorite colors are toureoise, light blue, orange and light pink. My grades in math are going higher .My best class is art. My favorite class is gym. Today I shot 18 hoops ona really high basketball hoop! My hardest class is math. Sometimes I wish I had a caluator to get the equasion right .When it’s winter it is really cold out!In the summer ,it makes you want to only want your under shirt and under wear! Victor intermediate is so big. Sometimes Iget lost because I just moved to vietor a few weeks ago! It’s a really nice place. their are 23 kids in my class including me.How’s China? How’s your bording school? Could you send some Chinese money and cents? I sent 1 dollar and 1penny,1quarte and one dime. If it exists or if you have some can you send one gold coin to me. So I can see what it looks like? And mabey a little Art piece and /or a mini game that fits in anevelopc? I wish I could go to China and observe the place! In your note can you send some Chinese words then under them say what they mean? It would be cool to learn some because my parents know some old Japanese people who are deaf just like they are. But one of them have canser and can’t
go near children. Their
are 3 schools in one like this. (Lit’
son the back on the bottom.)
可能有些单词打错了,麻烦猜一下,要重点!主要是那小孩字太乱了!! 要尽量通顺!!!!谢谢 ,还有,文章的背面有一个他画的类似地图的,可能和文章有关吧!
提问者采纳
注:半手工翻译,有几个词不会察的字典。括号里写着“什么”(什么),是单词错误,没有翻译,采纳吧,我翻译了近半个小时 嗨,我的名字是一个.Johnson Samina。我有一个姐姐。她的名字是Simani。我所喜欢的嗜好是玩,一起看电视,阅读读,我有一只宠物,住在玻利维亚。她(它)是一个狗狗。我喜欢(什么)和黄油。我最喜欢的运动是足球、空手道、体操、篮球和游泳。我最喜欢的颜色是(什么)、淡蓝色、橙色和亮粉红色花。我的数学的成绩都要高,最好的课是艺术。我最喜欢的课是体操。今天我真的高篮球篮球上18圈!我是最难的数学课堂。有时我真希望我有权利得到(什么)。当它真的很冷的冬天!在夏天,它会让你想要只需要你在穿衬衫和下!维克多中间是那么大。有时Iget只是因为我搬到失去vietor几周前!这真是一个怡人的地方.他们的23岁的孩子在我的课包括我在内。 中国的?你在你的学校吗?你能把一些中国的货币和分吗?我差1美元,一个一角硬币,1纸牌(应该是纸牌的意思,但也可能是某种货币的意思) 1便士。如果你有的话,或者,如果您有一些你能寄给我一枚金币。那么,我可以看到它看起来像什么?小的艺术中,和/或一个迷你游戏适合于(什么)吗?我希望我能去中国和观察的地方!你能在你的笔记送一些汉字然后在他们说那是什麽意思?它会凉来学习一些,因为我的父母知道一些旧的日本人是聋子。好像他们是但是其中有人和不能走近儿童。他们在3个这样的学校。(什么)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文文章的相关知识
其他2条回答
嗨,我的名字是一个.Johnson Samina之上。我有一个姐姐。她的名字是Simani。我所喜欢的嗜好是玩,一起看电视,读,我有一只宠物,住在玻利维亚。她是一个狗狗)。我喜欢(veggiis corninmelted黄油。我最喜欢的运动是足球、空手道、体操、篮球和游泳。我最喜欢的颜色是toureoise、淡蓝色、橙色和亮粉红色花。我的数学的成绩都要高,最好的课是艺术。我最喜欢的课是体操。今天我真的高篮球篮球上18圈!我是最难的数学课堂。有时我真希望我有权利得到equasion caluator。当它真的很冷的冬天!在夏天,它会让你想要只需要你在穿衬衫和下!维克多中间是那么大。有时Iget只是因为我搬到失去vietor几周前!这真是一个怡人的place.他们的23岁的孩子在我的课包括我在内。
中国的?你的登机学校吗?你能把一些中国的货币和分吗?我差1美元,一个一角硬币,1quarte 1penny。如果它的存在,或者,如果您有一些你能寄给我一枚金币。那么,我可以看到它看起来像什么?小的艺术中,和/或一个迷你游戏适合于anevelopc吗?我希望我能去中国和观察的地方!你能在你的笔记送一些汉字然后在他们说那是什麽意思?它会凉来学习一些,因为我的父母知道一些旧的日本人是聋子。好像他们是但是其中有canser和不能走近儿童。他们在3个这样的学校。点燃背面的儿子(在底部。)
写的不错,清楚有条理,鼓励一下 翻译如下:Hi my name is Samina A .Johnson Bunnell. I have a sister . Her name is Simani. What I like to do for fun is to play, watch TV and read .I have one pet that lives in Bolivia. She is a dog(Puppy).My favorite veggiis corninmelted butter. My favorite sports are soccer, karate, gymnastics, Basketball and swimming. My favorite colors are toureoise, light blue, orange and light pink. My grades in math are going higher .My best class is art. My favorite class is gym. Today I shot 18 hoops ona really high basketball hoop! My hardest class is math. Sometimes I wish I had a caluator to get the equasion right .When it’s winter it is really cold out!In the summer ,it makes you want to only want your under shirt and under wear! Victor intermediate is so big. Sometimes Iget lost because I just moved to vietor a few weeks ago! It’s a really nice place. their are 23 kids in my class including me. How’s China? How’s your bording school? Could you send some Chinese money and cents? I sent 1 dollar and 1penny,1quarte and one dime. If it exists or if you have some can you send one gold coin to me. So I can see what it looks like? And mabey a little Art piece and /or a mini game that fits in anevelopc? I wish I could go to China and observe the place! In your note can you send some Chinese words then under them say what they mean? It would be cool to learn some because my parents know some old Japanese people who are deaf just like they are. But one of them have canser and can’t go near children. Their are 3 schools in one like this. (Lit’ son the back on the bottom.)hi,我叫Samina A .Johnson Bunnell。我有一个姐姐(妹妹),名字是Simani。我喜欢的娱乐是玩耍,看电视和阅读。我有一只宠物,住在Bolivia。她是一条小狗。我最喜欢的?????黄油。我喜欢的运动有足球,空手道,体操,篮球和游泳。我喜欢的颜色有玳瑁色(不确定),浅蓝,橘色和浅粉色。我的数学越来越好。我(成绩)最好的课是艺术,最喜欢的课是体操。几个那天我在一个很高的篮筐投进了18个球!我最困难的课是数学。我有时候会希望能有一个计算器来算方程。冬天户外真的很冷。夏天你只会想穿短裤和内衣。Victor intermediate(应该是某个地方)真的很大,我有时会迷路,因为我才来几个星期。这真是个好地方。包括我班上有23个小孩。中国还好吗?你在学校还好吗?你能不能给我寄一些中国的钱和硬币?我(给你)寄了一美元,一便士,一个四分之一磅,和一个十美分。如果你有,能不能给我寄一些金币给我看看到底是什么样?另外再外加一个信封装得下的工艺品或是小游戏?我希望能去中国看看。你能不能写一些中国字并标明意思?学一些汉字会很有趣,因为我父母认识一些和他们一样耳聋的日本老人。但是他们其中一人患了癌症,不能靠近小孩。有三所这样的学校。(。。。)(括号里看不懂)原来是美国人写的,怪不得没有语病
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!谁帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文?不要翻译得太好,就高中1年级得程度吧!谢谢,谢谢!
急急急!谁帮我把这篇文章翻译成英文?不要翻译得太好,就高中1年级得程度吧!谢谢,谢谢! 5
开学了,这就代表着我要开始了SEC 2 的学习课程了。感到很紧张。这个星期,算是开学的第1个星期吧。说开心,不是。说不开心,也不是。就觉得很平常。生活过的还挺忙碌的。换了个新的班级,我有些不太适应,不过,我想时间久了,就会好起来吧。见到以前的同班同学,有些尴尬,大家几乎都变成陌生人了,感觉到很伤心。这个星期五,为了向SEC 1的学生介绍每个CCA,每个CCA的人员,都尽自己的努力去表演,以争取多一些的学生加入。那一下午,感到很开心。可是,唯一另我感到要哭泣的事情就是,老师才和我说我的CCA不是CHOIR,我听到后,要哭了。我感觉到自己所付出的努力都没有用了,还抱怨上帝很不公平,老师也很不可爱,到现在才和我说,让我白上了半年的课程,却没有得到CCA的分数。我一直奋斗着,没有缺席每一节CCA。可是到头来,还是什么都没有。真的很想哭,为什么幸福的孩子,永远都不会是我。我一再抱怨着。CCA要得到3年的分数才可以,那就是说到了SEC 4,我还得去参加,才可以结束我CCA。好无奈啊!
Began school, this represented me to start the SEC 2 study curricula. Felt that is very anxious. This star time, is the 1st star time which begins school. Said that is not. Said not happily, is also not. Thought that is very ordinary. Has lived also very bustles about. Has traded a new class and grade, I some not too adapt, but, I thought that the time has been long, will be good. Saw that the beforehand classmate, is somewhat awkward, everybody nearly turned the stranger, felt was very sad. This Friday five, to the SEC 1 student introduce that each CCA, each CCA personnel, their diligently perform, wins over many some students to join. That one afternoon, felt that is very happy. But, I felt in addition only need sob the matter is, teacher only then with me said that my CCA is not CHOIR, after I hear, must cry. I felt oneself pay did not have diligently has been useful, but also complained that God was very unfair, teacher was also very unlovable, only then said to the present with me, let on I white a half year curriculum, actually has not obtained the CCA score. I have been struggling, has not absented each CCA. But in the end, anything does not have. Really very wants to cry, why can't the happy child, forever be I. I am complaining repeatedly. CCA must obtain 3 year score only then to be possible, that i.e. arrived at SEC 4, I must go to participate, only then might finish my CCA. Good but!
等待您来回答
招生考试领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲小短文 的文章

随机推荐