推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Graduation Requirements | Harvard College网络大专毕业生工作计画1.大专毕业生工作计画...院至大学约有三万名国际学生,他们适用移民部公布的“大专毕业生工作计画”(post-graduationworkprogram),也就是从学校毕业后,可 …|请求人工的翻译,翻译成一封英文信件_百度知道
请求人工的翻译,翻译成一封英文信件
毕业要求,学习方式。但我仔细查看了贵校的网站?能告诉我他的邮箱吗?谢谢,请问我可以从哪里获得上述资料。我拟准备申请贵校的本科课程。我想更详细了解该课程的入学要求,应该联系谁,并前往贵国进行全日制的学习,我没看到申请方法与要求我来自中国大陆
degree requrements etc. As I checked the official websim from mainland ChinaDear Sir&#47, xxx (名字 + 姓氏汉语拼音)My contact details. I wish to know in detail the admission requirements?Thank you and best regards. Please kindly advise where could I get these information and whom should I contact with,xxx, mode of academic study and graduation/Madam, I could not find the ways of application and relevant requirements for admission. Yours faithfully. I wish to apply for the full-time program of undergraduate courses in your university,Ref:Telephone:Email:Address: Application for Full-time Undergraduate ProgramI&#39? Is it convenient to tell me the ways of contacting the responsible persons including email
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Title: Enquiry about Undergraduate Program Application
Dear officer,
I'm writing to ask about the affairs related to the application for the full-time undergraduate program of your university. I'm an international student from Mainland China.(你的第二句话和我开篇讲明的目的重复)After reading through the related pages on your website, I didn't find the application methods and requirements. Would you please tell me where I can find the admission requirements, study methods(这个你想说什麽。。没get到。。) and graduation requirement? Thank you very much.
Best regards,
============================================================
I come from mainland of China.I plan to apply for undergraduate courses in your university, and come to your country for full-time study.But I carefully check your school's website, I didn't find the application methods and requirements.I want to know more details about entrance requirements, study way, graduation requirements. Could you tell me where can I get the above information and the contact. Can you tell me his email?Thank you very much!
I come from mainland china. I will prepare to apply for your school undergraduate course, and go to your country for full-time study. But I checked your website, I didn't see the application methods and requirements. I want to learn more about the admission requirements, the study of this course, graduation requirements, can I get the information from where, who should be contacted? Could you tell me his address? Thank you.
I come from mainland China. I plan to going to apply for undergraduate courses in your university, and travel to your country for full-time study. But I carefully check your school's website, I didn't see the application methods and requirements. I want to more details about the programme entrance requirements, study way, graduation requirements, could you tell me where can I get the above information, should contact who? Can you tell me his email? Thank you very much!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 white graduation 的文章

随机推荐