英语短文改错求帮忙,谢谢

求助 帮忙写一篇英语作文,谢谢!_百度知道
求助 帮忙写一篇英语作文,谢谢!
1.如今不少同学在生活中不注重守时2.不守时的坏处3.我的观点题目“Due Attention Should Be Given to Punctuality”
提问者采纳
half done&quot, right. They always make excuses and aren&#39, loses all, Rome was not built in a day. Try to imagine that if you always be late for your dates with your girlfriend or boyfriend or even any important appointmenWell begun, exercises and sleepings will make your body feel difficult and tired to adapt to the changes, do you want to become the pt she&#47. Just like that old saying &quot,可放心使用. I am afraid that your friend will fear to trust you and they will dislike inviting you to attend their weddings. And you will realize over time that you have fewer and fewer closed friends and you are becoming alone. If you don&#39.What are the bad resuDue Attention Should Be Given to Punctuality&gt, activities,
unpunctuality works against your health, parents or friends,无抄袭, they even think unpunctuality is t aware of the potential seriousness? It sounds a little incredible, but I have to remind you that &quot? Maybe it is.As we known, unpunctuality will break your relationship. But when you become an adult and get a job.Besides, you should pay more attention to punctuality from now on, the fixed body clock is helpful for our body? First. If you persist in mistake without regrets. Are you ready to be punctual? 以上是我刚写完的, won'N.Then, maybe unpunctuality only brings you some blames or bad test results and you could be more easily forgiven by others. The unstable time schedule of daily meals. That means your body system will be functional disordered then you must be not far away from diseases, unpunctuality will be bad for your career, who loses faith? That may not be the worst of it&lt, many students don't pay attention to be punctual in life, or any parties becasue you are always unpuctual, and even a little inward, you eventually have to face the irrecoverable losses, your unpunctuality will challenge the patiences of your boss and customers and make you miss valuable business chances and proOne false step will make a great difference&quot.F;he be sick of your excuses, at least, hopeless career with horrible relationship.
Even they are complained by their teacher, so we should form good habits while you are young. As we know. At want to be that kind of person.When you are a student
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁八年级英语作文求帮忙万分感谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
I think do badly in lessons is the biggest problem. When I was in Grade Seven, I was weak in math. It was so difficult to understand what the math teacher said that I failed in the mid-term exam. What's more, I was even not brave enough to ask teacher and classmates. Because I thought they were too busy to help me. Fortunately, my parents had a talk with me, and they told me to turn to teacher and classmates for help. They said teacher and classmates were willing and patiently enough to help me. In addition, They told me not to be afraid of making mistakes or avoid making mistakes.All in all, if you come across worries, don't worry, and don't be shy, just turn to your teachers and friends for help.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
八年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速求,老师要上公开课,求英语短文,请大家多多帮忙,先谢谢啦_英语聊聊吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:31,394贴子:
速求,老师要上公开课,求英语短文,请大家多多帮忙,先谢谢啦收藏
题目是:环境对人是否有影响,正反方不限,英语短文,不要太长,只要文采好就行!!!大家多多帮忙。一定要快!要快!&&
Doing&your&homework&for&you&is&kinda...&cheating...&don't&you&think?
A&few&things&you&might&want&to&consider&are:
1)&effect&of&green&gas&--&carbon&dioxide&omission&from&automobiles
2)&clear&cutting&forests,&and&the&downside&of&forest&fire&prevention
and&since&this&topic&is&how&environment&affects&human,&you&might&want&to&look&at:
1)&forestry&(since&I&live&in&BC,&there's&this&pine&beetle&that's&killing&large&numbers&of&pines&in&BC&and&hurting&the&logging&industry)
2)&global&warming&in&theory&would&melt&the&icecaps&and&flood&coastal&cities
and&since&you&don't&want&a&long&essay,&I&think&these&are&enough.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小短文 的文章

随机推荐