用英语写一篇英语小短文自己腿受伤的经历短文要求100字

One possible version:Everyone has his or her own way to celebrate his or her own birthday 。some of my classmates celebrate their birthdays like this ----buying some birthday presents ,having a birthday party or eating a birthday cake 。of course I can’t say that there is anything wrong with such things ,but I think there must be some other ways more interesting and more special than those 。for example ,I can help my parents to do some housework on my next birthday,which will show that I am one year older and have known more ,or I can plant an evergreen tree,which can show that my youth is as green as growing trees。To celebrate a birthday ,I think its content is much more important than its form。Do you agree with me ?(117 words)略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。An English proverb goes like this , " Spare the rod and spoil the child ." It implies that in order to enable a child to grow healthily , parents must make him eat bitter foods, do hard work and be sent to places where he can get the fullest training and knowledge.First of all , eating bitter foods is necessary for a child . Poor food can help cultivate in him the frugal (节俭的 ) habit and make him realize what we eat daily is the fruit of the sweat of the laboring people . Consequently , he will not be wasteful when he grows up . Secondly , parents should also make the child do hard work . Doing hard work will give him an opportunity to taste the bitterness of labor. Moreover, hard work may also enable him to cherish the fruit of other's labor. Finally , children should be sent to somewhere where life is hard if possible . Human society is full of tests and trials . Flowers from a greenhouse can never withstand a storm . Therefore, children should be allowed to face the world and brave the storm . It is in difficult conditions that young people can get the most training and learn how to solve the problems in various circumstances .【写作内容】1. 概括短文的内容要点,该部分的词数大约为30;2. 就"童年时代需要艰难生活的磨砺"这一主题发表你的看法,该部分的词数大约为120。短文至少包括以下的内容:(1)描述你的童年生活(2)你对童年时期的生活有怎样的认识【写作要求】你可以使用实例或其他方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不要抄袭材料中的句子。
第三节:书面表达(满分25分)根据以下提示,请给《中国日报》写篇英文简讯,要点如下:徐忠,男,37岁,教授。现在清华大学工作。1993年毕业于湖南大学,毕业后留校执教。他刻苦钻研,科研成果显著。1998年去日本一所大学深造,获得物理学博士学位。很多国家的大公司以高薪聘请他,他拒绝了。他于2004年毅然回国报效祖国。目前已为祖国做出了很大贡献。要求:词数100个左右______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:完形填空
第Ⅱ卷第四部分写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节任务型读写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面短文,并根据所读的内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格仅填写一个单词。In addition to self-awareness, imagination, and conscience, it is the fourth quality—independent will—that really makes effective self-management possible. It is the ability to make decisions and choices and to act in agreement with them. It is the ability to act rather than to be acted upon, to actively carry out the program we have developed through the other three qualities.The human will is an amazing thing. Time after time, it has overcome unbelievable difficulties. The Helen Kellers of this world give dramatic (给人印象深刻的) evidence to the value, the power of the independent will.But as we examine this quality in the context of effective self-management, we realize it’s usually not the dramatic, the visible ( 可见的 ), the once-in-a-lifetime, up-by-the-bootstraps (自立自强的) effort that brings lasting success. This special ability comes from learning how to use this great quality in the decisions we make every day.The degree to which we have developed our independent will in our everyday lives is measured by our personal honesty. Honesty is, fundamentally, the value we place on ourselves. It’s our ability to make and keep promises to ourselves, to “walk our talk.”Effective management is putting first things first. While leadership decides what “first things” are, it is management that puts them first, day-by-day, moment-by-moment. Management is discipline (training to be self-controlled), canting it out.Discipline obtains from belief--belief in a set of values, belief in an overriding(最主要的) purpose, to a long-term or short-term goal that must be carried out.In other words, if you are an effective manager of yourself, your discipli it is a function of your independent will. You are a follower of your own deep values and their source. And you have the will, the quality to control your feelings and moods rather than depend on others or have your work half done.TitleThe
power of independent willThemeIndependent
will makes
self-management(76)&&&&&&&&&Reasons※
The example given to
(77)&&&&&&&&& power of
independent will is amazing.※
Power of independent will helps to make one’s
(78)&&&&&&&&&& every day.※
(79)&&&&&&&&&is very important
to develop our independent will.※
It’s our ability to have our promises made and
(80)&&&&&&&&&& .Suggesyions※
Effective managers should know
(81)&&&&&&&&&&& should
be done first.※
Effective managers with discipline should (82)&&&&&&&&&&&
to their promises.(83)&&&&&&&※
You (84)&&&&&&&&&&&
your deep values.※
Your feelings and moods are able to be
(85)&&&&&&&&&& .&
书面表达:根据所提问题限定的内容,写一篇连贯完整的短文。短文必须包括号中的全部信息。字数不少于80个。请注意恰当使用的连词。1.&&&Where do you live? (Beijing, capital of China)2.&&&Is she a beautiful city? (yea)3.&&&Why do people call her an ancient city?(many famous wonders and beautiful spots such as…)4. Why is Beijing very important?(the center of politics, economy, culture)5. What has happened to Beijing since 1979?6. Is people’s living condition getting better and better?7. How do you feel as a Beijinger?
第二节:书面表达(满分25分)因H1N1流感病毒在全国迅速蔓延,为了避免这种病毒在你校传播,作为校广播员的你,代表学生会向全校学生作如下的宣传,内容如下:1. 注意个人卫生 (personal hygiene),经常使用肥皂和清水洗手;2. 要有充足的睡眠,勤于锻炼;3. 要减少学习压力、注意足够的营养;4. 避免前往拥挤的场所,不要到处扔垃圾。注意:1.词数100左右;2.短文的开头已为你写好,不计入词数;3.内容可适当发挥,使行文连贯。
第三节书面表达(满分 30分)受某英文报的委托,你最近对高中生的英语阅读兴趣做了一次调查,请根据以下信息,用英语为该报写一篇短文。【写作内容】调查内容:在新闻、故事、科普、学习方法四种英文文章中,学生最喜欢哪一种调查范围:河北省的10所中学调查人数:1000调查方式:访谈调查结果:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&选择各类英文文章人数的百分比【注意】& 1. 必须包括所有要点;&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 文章的题目和开头已给出。3.参考词汇:访谈—interview&& 4. 词数:100左右。Reading Interests of Senior Middle School StudentsRecently a survey has been done to find out the reading interests of senior middle school students. ________________________________________________________________________________
.第五部分:书面表达(满分25分)目前,西南大旱牵动了无数人的心。近日一网友发了一份“网络祈雨”倡议书:希望大家团结起来,用最古老的抗旱方法“祈雨”。&针对上述行为及以下两幅图用英语写一篇短文。&&&&&&&&&&注意:1. 仔细品味图中的韵味,要适当发挥想象,不要做简单描述。2. 词数150左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。3. 作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。参考词汇:干旱 drought&&&古老 primitiveAt present, everyone is greatly concerned about the southwest drought.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
.第二节:短文写作(共1题;满分25分)假如你是武汉某中学高中学生李华,英国一所中学将于下周一、周二组织学生来你校开展交流活动。期间,John Smith将借住你家。请你代表全家写信给John,欢迎他的到来。并告知有关活动安排。信的内容要点如下:时间:&&&活动安排:周一&&&&&&学校活动周二&&&&&&游览市区景点晚上&&&&&&看电视,玩游戏,聊天注意:1.词数:120左右;2.可适当添加细节,以使行文连贯;3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数,也不得抄人答题卡。One Possible Version:My English Teacher Mr. Sun is one of my belove teachers. He is a young teacher. He teaches us English very well. His classes are lively and interesting. He makes good preparations for his lessons and is strict in his works as well as with his students. Whenever we make mistakes in our homework, he will ask us to correct and read it. I used to be poor in English. Mr. Sun often helps me with my study very patiently. Thanks to his help, I have made much progress and caught up with others. I appreciate him for his help and will remember him forever.试题分析:本文是一篇提纲作文。写作时首先要仔细审题,确定人称,时态,文体。内容要点要全面,上下段要使用连接词做到连贯。我们在写作中应当用尽可能少的形式表达尽可能多的语义内容,力求简洁精练。根据提示内容,写出所列要点,要全面。我们在用词上应该仔细揣摩,准确清晰地表达我们的思想,剔除冗词赘语,使文章言简意赅。【亮点说明】文中使用了非常好的短语和句子为文章增色不少,比如:makes good preparations for, be poor in ,made much progress and caught up with others.等。还运用了状语从句Whenever we make mistakes in our homework,等。并注意了句子的衔接如:Whenever,as well as,Thanks to 等。考点:
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
假设你是李华,你从报纸上看到广告说A公司的平面设计部门正在招收实习生。请写一份求职电子邮件,介绍你的基本情况(高二学生,暑期曾在广告公司打工,有平面设计经验,爱好摄影,性格外向,有合作精神),并请求对方将具体资料发送到你的电子信箱。注意:1. 词数100字左右。文章开头和结尾已为你写好,但不计入总词数。 2 可适当补充细节使文章完整。参考词汇:实习生: intern&&& ; 平面设计: graphic design
请阅读下面的名言,并谈谈自己对友情的看法。“A friend in need is a friend indeed.”谈感想 结合自己一次经历&以此为题要求:1.内容必须包括:&2.词数:120词。
假设你是红光中学的学生李明,上周在学校举办的英语竞赛中获得一等奖。校报请你写一篇稿件刊登在英文版面上,介绍你课外学习英语的经验。请根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文:参加英语角的益处;2、坚持写英语日记的作用;3、英文阅读网站(EnjoyReading)对你的帮助。注意:1. 词数:不少于100; 2. 可适当增加细节, 以使行文连贯。3. 文章开头已给出,不计算在总词汇中。My name Liming , a student from HongGuang Middle School. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假如你叫周铭,给你的美国网友Paul写一封信,告知他你所在新学校的情况。信中需包括以下要点。学校概况:学校人数(约两千),学校环境如何(可自主描述)。简要介绍所在班级(高一六班)和新同学、新老师情况 尤其是班主任工作认真负责,帮助你在学习上取得了很大的进步。&&&你进入高中的感受和打算。注意:1.词数100字左右 2. 可适当添加内容,使文章衔接顺,内容完整Dear Paul:________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours,Zhou Ming
假如你是李华,是某中学高三学生。拟合其他一些学生将前往澳大利亚进行交流活动,你被安排在Jones家寄宿。请你用英语向Jones写一封信,介绍自己的一些情况,要点如下:1)自我介绍、家庭情况;2)告诉他们你的生活习惯;3)你的心愿注意:1)可以适当增加细节,使行文连贯;2)词数120--150左右,开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总次数。Dear Mr Jones,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best wishes!Yours sincerely,Li Hua
假定你是某中学的学生李华。请用英语给出版社的编辑写封信,表达你对现在使用的英语材料的看法,内容主要包括:优点:1.话题广泛;2.图片丰富;3.有助于提高学习兴趣。建议:适当降低词汇难度。注意:词数100左右;可以适当增加细节,以使文章连贯;开头语已为你写好,不计入总词数。 Dear Editor,As a student reader, I’m writing to talk about the English textbooks published by your house.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假设你是学校太阳能汽车研究小组成员, 请用英语写一篇短文, 对比介绍太阳能汽车和普通汽车。主要信息如下:&太阳能汽车普通汽车特点使用太阳能使用汽油,燃油优点安全,清洁污染环境缺点能量少, 速度慢,夜间不能行使能量足, 使用方便建议发展技术,改善能量使用清洁能源[写作要求]只能用5个句子表达全部内容作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯
假定你是中学生李华,你的美国笔友Paul想了解一下中国的用餐习俗。请写一封英文邮件向他作简要介绍。要点如下: 1.主人请客人先人座;2.使用筷子进餐;3.吃饭不出声响;4.客人先动筷子;5.餐毕客人向主人致谢。注意:1.词数100左右; 2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Paul,____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours truly,Li Hua用英语写一篇作文:谈一谈你学习英语的经历 要求:1.词数80词左右.2.短文应包括下列所有内容:你什么时候开始学习英语的?你学英语学了几年了?你学了多少词汇?你曾经在校外使用过英语_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英语写一篇作文:谈一谈你学习英语的经历 要求:1.词数80词左右.2.短文应包括下列所有内容:你什么时候开始学习英语的?你学英语学了几年了?你学了多少词汇?你曾经在校外使用过英语
用英语写一篇作文:谈一谈你学习英语的经历 要求:1.词数80词左右.2.短文应包括下列所有内容:你什么时候开始学习英语的?你学英语学了几年了?你学了多少词汇?你曾经在校外使用过英语吗?你对学习英语有什么感受?你还将通过哪些方法提高你的英语水平?...尽量词语用简单点的....
Learning English Is Not DifficultI have learned English for about 5 years. To be honest, learning English is not as difficult as you thought. The only thing you should remember is intereast . Only if you have interest in speaking or listening can you make big progress.So far, I have memorized 5000 words. Every day after school, I will chat in English whit my pen pal Jim through Internet. That is a very practical way to use English, from which I realized that practice makes perfect. In the future I
will continue to talk in English as much as possible. I believe I could speak English just like a native speaker.时间有限,能力有限.但100%保证本人原创错误难免,敬请谅解请自己改正但愿能帮上你的忙我一开始写英文也很头痛,但多练就好了加油哦 还有,写英文作文不要总是用I----
I-----的句子,如I am a ___. I like-____.I have__--.这样显得太呆板,注意呦欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
请用英语写一篇短文,描述自己的饮食习惯,并就“健康饮食”提出自己的看法或建议。字数:100字左右。可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
答案Like most of people from the North, cooked wheaten food is always my favorite. I often have noodles for breakfast, steam bread or pancake for lunch and supper. I eat vegetables every day. I like sea food though it’s a little expensive. I often go out for good meals with my families and friends, but we often eat a lot of meat there.
I think we should change some of our eating habits to be healthy. For example, many people don’t have breakfast sometimes for some reason. In fact, breakfast is very important to our health. Besides, we’d better eat less meat and more fresh vegetables. Food with plenty of fiber helps us digest better. All in all, we should realize the importance of healthy diet.
解析试题分析:这是一篇半开放式的作文,考生在写作时要注意根据英文提示,切忌偏题,短文主要谈的是“健康饮食”,描述自己的饮食习惯,并就“健康饮食”提出自己的看法或建议。考生要紧紧抓住这些特点,结合生活中的一个事例,适当展开自己的想象。在写作的过程中注意句型的多样化和连接词的使用。要求考生用地道的英语表达自己的观点,要求观点明确,驾驭语言的能力强,选择词汇的时候要选择相对高级的词汇,也要运用多种句型,让文章更有变化。难度在于选择合适的词汇和句型表达文章需要的意思,可以变换使用一些容易驾驭的句子或者词汇实现同样的目的。在写作的时候要运用合适的连接词把要点串联起来,使文章成为一个整体。考点:考查开放式作文点评:开放式作文难就难在没有要点,给考生自由发挥的余地大,但也增加了难度,有的考生会觉得无话可说,这时可以充分利用所给的信息,展开陈述,但要符合英语习惯,句式选择要富有变化。8、Take care of ourselves!
Chinese Education Ministry has
paid close attention to self-protection education among school students because
some knowledge about self-protection may help one survive in case of emergency.
In my opinion, no lesson is more
important than the one on personal safety. Life is fragile but can be
strengthened when one is armed with enough knowledge on how to protect oneself
from danger.
As middle school students, we
should learn some knowledge about safety. Firstly, we should always obey the
traffic rules. When we go across the road, we must wait for the green light.
When we go to school or go home by bike, we should go along the right side and
should not ride at a high speed. Secondly, in order to avoid fire in our
dormitory, we should not use any electric device without permission. Thirdly,
we should not climb the fence of the school in case that we might hurt
ourselves.
It is high time that we should be
aware of the importance of self-protection. And only with a good sense of
self-protection can we live a safe and happy life!
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
【阅读材料】
& A Thirsty World
Three-fourths of the earth’s surface is covered by water, some of which is frozen and most of which is salty. In fact, less than one percent left for all the living things.
Now fresh water is becoming scare, but more and more is needed because of the increasing number of people. Some industries also use amounts of fresh water in the production of things such as steel, paper, and rubber. These factories have polluted water flow into rivers without making it clean. What’s more, people in the city have much dirtied water piped into ditches after cooking every day.
Scientists estimate that the need for fresh water will have doubled by the year 2003. This means that we must find new ways of saving it or producing it. Some nations have worked on the problem and are already sharing their information with others. They are trying to keep their rivers from being polluted. Deep wells are also being dug, and rainwater is being collected in huge artificial lakes. In one way or another, they hope to provide enough water to satisfy the needs of their people. For example, one important way of producing water is to distill(用蒸馏法提取) it from sea water. After the salt has been removed, sea water can be used not only for drinking but also for industry and irrigation. However, the equipment for distillation process is very expensive. Distilled water might be as dear as gold if pollution goes on.
[写作内容]
概括短文的内容要点,该部分的字数大约30;
就”环境污染的原因与控制”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包括以下的内容要点,该部分的字数大约120;
环境污染是由什么原因引起的?简单地举例子说明。
为了解决污染问题,国家政府部门应该做些什么?
为了解决污染问题,公民做些什么?
为了解决污染问题,我们学生应该做些什么?
【写作要求】
& 可以利用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用阅读材料中的句子。
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150个词左右的英语短文。
&& Happiness cannot last forever and it may be due to everything from the weather to the size of your bank account.
&& We’re not suggesting that you can reach a permanent state called “happiness” and remain there. But there are many ways to get out of the path of anxiety, anger and sadness into a state of happiness once or even several throughout the day.
Practice mindfulness. Be in the moment. Instead of worrying about your family, focus on the here and now----the food, the company, and the conversation.
Laugh out loud. Researchers at the University of California Irvine, tested 16 men who all agreed they thought a certain videotape was funny. Half were told three days in advance they would watch it. They started experiencing biological changes right away. When they actually watched the video, their levels of stress hormones (激素) dropped significantly.
Make a list. There’s nothing like writing down your tasks to help you organize your thoughts and calm your anxiety. Checking off each item provides a great sense of fulfillment.
【写作内容】
1) 以约30词概括上面内容的要点;
然后以约120词就“快乐的方式”这个话题发表你的看法,包括以下要点:
① 列举不同的人对快乐的看法;
② 你不快乐的时候怎么办?
【写作要求】
可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接应用原文中的句子;
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。(满分25分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
After my brother died in an accident , my mother was inconsolable(痛苦的,极其伤心的). I was only 4 years old at that time, but I still understood the seismic shift(地震的改变) in my mom’s attitude towards safety. Suddenly, everything around us was potentially dangerous.
I grew up with a lot of restrictions(限制)that were meant to protect me. I couldn’t walk home from school by myself even though everyone I knew already did. I couldn’t attend parties, or go to summer camp, because what if something happened to me. My life was divided into “things you should avoid” and “things you needed to do in order to have a good , long life”.
I became a natural worrier. I worried about things like getting cancert, losing my wallet, car accidents, and earthquakes-disasters big and small, real and imagined.
When I was 14, my mother died suddenly in a car accident. That loss, on top of my brother’s unnatural death, could have paralyzed(瘫痪) me. But at my mom’s funeral, I made a choice. I could either live out the rest of my life trying to be “safe” or I could be brave enough to live out a fulfilling, exciting and, yes, sometimes dangerous life.
I began constantly forcing myself to do the things that frighten or worry me. In fact, I’ve developed a rule for myself: If it scares(使….害怕) me, I have to do it at least once. I’ve done lots of things that my mom would have worried about: I’ve ridden a motorcycle, I’ve dived, I’ve tried rock-climbing, I’ve traveled a lot.
Courage(勇气,勇敢) isn’t a natural attribute (性格) of human beings. I believe that we have to pract using courage is like developing a muscle. The more often I do things that scare me, the more I realize that I can do a lot more than I originally thought I could. I’ve also come to believe that fear can be good thing if we face it.
1. 以约30词概括以上短文的主要内容;
2. 然后以约120词写一篇短文谈谈你对培养勇气的看法,并包括如下要点:
1).勇气是否需要后天的培养;
2).以你自己成长的经历(真实的或虚拟的)举例说明。
可参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文句子。
During summer holidays, two classmates, Tom and Peter, were traveling in the desert. As they were walking, they had an argument, and Tom was so angry that he slapped Peter hard across the face. Peter felt hurt, but without saying anything, he wrote down in the sand these words: “Today my best friend Tom slapped me in the face.”
It was very hot, but they kept on walking and walking until they found an oasis(绿洲), where they decided to take a bath. Suddenly Peter got stuck in the mire(泥潭) and started drowning. Seeing that, Tom rushed over and saved him without any hesitation. After Peter got recovered from the drowning, he wrote with a knife on a stone: “Today my best friend Tom saved my life.”
Feeling curious, Tom, who had slapped and saved his best friend, asked Peter, “After I beat you, you wrote something in the sand but just now you put down what I had done on a stone. Why?”
Peter replied: “When someone hurts us, we should take it down in the sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But when someone does something good for us, we must carve it in stone where no wind can ever erase it.”
Hearing that, Tom was deeply moved and understood what Peter had said and what he had done.
[写作内容]
下面请你以“What I have learnt from Tom’s understanding”为题,谈谈你读了这个故事以后的感受。内容要点包括:
1.以约30个词概括上述故事的要点;
2.以约120个词就Peter“被打”和“被救”后的举动发表你的看法,内容包括:
(1)Tom 为什么感动了?他到底明白了什么?
(2)你从这个故事中学到了什么?简要说明其理由。
[写作要求]
可以使用实例来支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容论述,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。
Learning to study is not difficult. The first thing to remember is that you must be willing to learn. It doesn’t mean that you must always like the subject. It does mean, however, that you must be willing to learn whatever is necessary. Try to understand why it is important and how it will help you now and later. Knowing mathematical facts will be useful in your whole life. Knowing how to spell words makes any kind of writing easier. Sometimes the subject that you think is going to be uninteresting will be attractive when you begin to work on it. Learning things can be fun if you can try your best.
Here’s some advice for you. Have a certain time each day and a quiet place with good lighting for study, so that you can concentrate on your study without interruptions. Have everything ready before you sit down to study, a dictionary, paper, a pen and books. Be sure you understand what you should learn before you start. Read carefully and pay special attention to the most important things. When memorizing, find out the main parts and then recite the whole thing. Check your homework after you finish it. Never forget the importance of review and preview.
[写作内容]
1.&&&&&& 概括短文内容要点,该部分词数大约为30;
2.&&&&&& 就“想学就能学好”这个主题发表你的看法, 至少包括以下内容要点,该部分词数为120左右。
A. 以亲身经历说明只有想学才能学好这个道理;
B. 学习本身可能就是乐趣;
C. 要有良好的学习方法;
D. 学习并不是难事。
[写作要求]
1.&&&&&& 作文中可使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
2.&&&&&& 文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
[评分标准]
概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章结构连贯。
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and lay around it every day. They loved to play together.
As time went by, the boy had grown up and no longer played around it. One day, he came back and the tree excitedly invited him to play. But the boy said he needed money to buy toys. “Sorry, but I have no money, but you can pick all my apples and sell them,” said the tree. The boy did as told and left happily but never came back .The tree was sad.
Many years passed, the boy returned and told him he had to make money to build a house for his family. The tree happily offered his branches for his house. With the branches, he boy left satisfied. The tree was again lonely and sad.
Then one hot summer day, the tree was delighted to see the boy back again. “Come and play with me!” the tree said. “I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” “Use my trunk to build your boat.”& The boy cut the tree trunk and went sailing but never showed up for a long time. The tree was happy, but it was not true.
Finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I don’t have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you.” the tree said with tears.
The boy replied that he was too old and needed nothing “Good! Old tree root is the best place to lean on and rest. Come, Come sit down with me and rest.” The boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears...
[写作内容]
1.以约30个词概括上述寓言故事的要点;
2.以约120个词,写出以下内容:
&&&&&&&& &(1)故事的寓意及读后感;
&&&&&&&& &(2)假如你是故事中的那个男孩,你会怎样做?
[写作要求]
1.可以使用实例来支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容论述,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。
Insistence or Giving up
There is a battle in our daily life. Two forces are fighting with each other again and again. They never stop until you are buried in the earth. We called them insistence and giving up. They are like twins. One is angle, and the other is a demon..
As we all know, we want to pass the CET-4. So we get our own strategy. First of all, I am bound to master five thousand vocabularies. Second, I will write an article every week which is at least two hundred words. Then I will read at least two English articles, make more friends with foreigners for learning native English, and listening to some English news broadcast every day.
Nevertheless, according to my strategy, the first day, I should wake up at 6 a.m. to memorize at least twenty words. The alar I should get rid of my bed in order to study. Suddenly, “Giving up” came and whispered to me. “What about a five-minute prolong sleeping? How soft, comfortable this bed is! But Ms Insistence urged me, “Don’ Come on, let’s carry out our plan.” Her voice is sweet, but not what I need.
Time flies! If we can’t seize every opportunity to appreciate time, Mr. Giving up will win all the time. Insistence of your plan, your dream may not be accomplished successfully, but giving up, you are sure to fail in life. (237w)
【写作内容】
&有些人做事有时候缺乏持之以恒的毅力。 请就“坚持” 还是 “放弃”的话题发表你自己的看法,内容要点包括:
1 以约30个词概括阅读材料的要点;
2 请选择一个角度,用你自己或朋友的经历,以约120个词谈谈自己的观点, 内容包括:
1) 持之以恒对工作和学习有什么意义;
2) 以成功或失败的事例来说明持之以恒的重要性;
3) 你对大家的建议是什么。
【写作要求】
在作文中可以使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
Why is it that we tend to value relationships more once they've ended? Is it simply human nature to take for granted the smile of someone close,the friendship of a relative,the concern of a neighbor? In the moment,we think that these people will be around forever.
Most of us never stop to imagine all those who have a profound impact on our lives. It’s so easy to justify this casual attitude by saying we are too busy, too tired,too involved with work,too concerned about money,and the list of excuses goes on and on. So enjoying a friendship may be put off for one day, and then another. Before long, feelings have faded,and there is less incentive to get together. Almost relegated to a chore now,precious moments become something to endure.&&
Usually, something dramatic must happen to change this apathy and pull one out of a rut. Perhaps it’s something shocking,like a death,a divorce,sudden illness,an accident — something stunning to force taking notice.Then comes the guilt,the re-assessment of feelings,the sadness of loss.
We long to have those precious moments once again,to share and express our feelings. Instead of waiting for an excuse,why not get out of the rut,take the initiative,and spend quality time with the people you value. Let them know how really important they are.
[写作内容]
1、以约30个词概括短文的要点;
2、以约120个词就“珍惜同学或朋友之间的友谊”这个主题发表你的看法,并包括
以下要点:
(1)你成长中因为没有珍惜友谊而感到后悔的经历;
(2)造成这样经历的原因;
(3)你对成长中这次经历的看法及建议。
[写作要求]
1、作文中可以使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,
但不得直接引用原文中的句子;& 2、标题自定。
[评分标准]& &&概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯
Dear Patti,
I’m writing to you for some advice on my studies. As you know, football is a very popular sport in the world and I am attracted to it and I have fallen in love with it, which makes me feel so crazy. I have been spending lots of time doing many things related to it, like watching football matches, reading newspapers and magazines, and searching the Web for more information about football. As a result, it has certainly disturbed my normal study. Though I know to be a football fan is my hobby and my major objective is to learn more knowledge in school, I can’t concentrate on my lessons and gradually I am tired of them. I am still a senior two middle school student, and I’ll have my own business even when I grow up, so I am not likely to do a job in the field of football. But now I can’t stop myself from getting involved further with football. So I feel very depressed and want to know how to deal with the contradiction (矛盾) between my studies and hobbies.
Sincerely yours,
【写作内容】
假设你是李明的笔友Patti,请根据他信中所诉说的苦恼回信。以下是回信的内容(信的开头和结尾已经为你写好)
以约30个词概括李明的苦恼;
以约120个词发表你的看法,并包括如下要点:
(1)你认为李明应该如何处理好他的学习和业余爱好的关系,并说明你的理由。
(2)表达你对他的希望。
【写作要求】
1.概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章结构连贯。
2. 可以使用实例或其他论述的方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
3.围绕提示写,内容充实,有建设性。 文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
Dear Li Ming,
Thank you for your letter. From your letter, I’ve known something about your situation.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
One dark evening, Oliver was going home, when suddenly Toby and Sikes stopped him. They came to a nice and great house surrounded by a wall. Toby climbed very quickly to the top of the house. Before Oliver had time to look round, Sikes had caugh and in no time Oliver and Toby were lying on the grass on the other side. Sikes followed them directly. And they stole cautiously towards the house.
  When Oliver realized that the other two boys wanted to rob the house, he was full of fear. Cold sweat came upon his face, and he sank upon his knees. On seeing this Sikes drew his pistol(手枪) from his pocket and said angrily, &Get up, or I'll shoot you.&
  &Oh! For god's sake, let me go!& cried Oliver, &Do not make me steal.& Toby placed his hand upon Oliver's mouth, and dragged him to the house.
“Take this lantern,” said Sikes, looking into the house. “You see the stairs before you?” Oliver, more dead than alive, answered, &Yes.& Sikes briefly warned him to take notice that he was within shot all the way. If he hesitated, he would fall dead at once. &It's done in a minute,& whispered Sikes, &Do your work and I’ll let you go.&
[写作内容]
1. 以约30个词概括发生在Oliver身上的事和他的心理感受。
2. 以约120个词续写故事,并包括以下要点:
(1) Oliver在被逼的情况下作出了什么决定?
(2) Oliver和其他二人的结果如何?
[写作要求]
不得直接引用原文中的句子。
[评分标准]
概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小短文 的文章

随机推荐