我和朋友的一天的一段英语短文文2段

有关于介绍NBA的英语作文快,一天之内搞定,2楼的朋友,我要的是介绍nba,而不是My favourite NBA player。1楼的朋友,无喔,找不到_作业帮
有关于介绍NBA的英语作文快,一天之内搞定,2楼的朋友,我要的是介绍nba,而不是My favourite NBA player。1楼的朋友,无喔,找不到
有关于介绍NBA的英语作文快,一天之内搞定,2楼的朋友,我要的是介绍nba,而不是My favourite NBA player。1楼的朋友,无喔,找不到
楼主,我找了好久才找到的.你看看,觉得太长的话,删减一些掉.嗯,希望能对你有所帮助哈,这篇主要讲NBA历史的,挺符合介绍这一要求的.The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the major professional basketball league1 in the world,with teams from the United States and Canada.With the addition of the Toronto2 Raptors and the Vancouver3 Grizzlies prior to the
season,the NBA expanded to 29 teams competing in two conferences4,the Eastern and Western,in four separate divisions.Each team conducts a training camp in October to determine its 12-player roster5.Training camp allows each team to evaluate players,especially rookies6 (first-year players),to assess7 the team's strengths and weaknesses,and to prepare players for the upcoming season through a series of on-court drills8 and practice of offensive9 and defensive strategy.After a series of exhibition games,the NBA begins its 82? game regular season in the first week of November.In the second week of February,the NBA interrupts its season to celebrate the annual NBA All-Star game,featuring the game's best players as selected by the general balloting10 of fans throughout the United States and Canada.After the NBA season concludes in the third week in April,a total of 16 teams qualify for the playoffs11(8 teams from each conference).In each conference the two division winners are guaranteed a playoff spot12.The remaining playoff spots in each conference are awarded on the basis of win-loss records to the six next- best13 teams,regardless of division.The playoffs start with the teams with better records playing the teams with worse records in a best-of-five series,in which the winner is the first team to win three games.In subsequent rounds best-of-seven series are played,with the first team to earn four victories winning the round.The playoffs continue in this elimination14 scheme until a conference champion is crowned.The champions from the Eastern and Western conferences then meet in a best-of-seven series to determine the NBA champion.Every June the league conducts its amateur draft15,in which each team obtains the rights to the professional services of the best collegiate and international players.Any player who has graduated from high school and is at least 17 years old qualifies for the NBA draft if that player renounces16 intercollegiate eligibility17.To determine the draft order the NBA uses a draft lottery18,introduced in 1985.Those teams that failed to qualify for the playoffs the previous season are eligible for the lottery.The lottery determines the first three teams to select in the draft.The remaining teams draft according to their win-loss record of the previous season,so that teams with poorer records draft higher than those with better records.The NBA draft consists of only two rounds,with a total of 58 players chosen.Those players not selected in the draft can be invited to try out19 for a team and are sometimes signed to playing contracts.The NBA's official development league is the Continental Basketball Association (CBA).The league was founded in 1946 and now features 12 teams playing in two conferences.Many players,coaches,executives,and referees20 have honed21 their skills in the CBA before going on to NBA careersseason in the first week of November.In the second week of February,the NBA interrupts its season to celebrate the annual NBA All-Star game,featuring the game's best players as selected by the general balloting10 of fans throughout the United States and Canada.After the NBA season concludes in the third week in April,a total of 16 teams qualify for the playoffs11(8 teams from each conference).In each conference the two division winners are guaranteed a playoff spot12.The remaining playoff spots in each conference are awarded on the basis of win-loss records to the six next- best13 teams,regardless of division.The playoffs start with the teams with better records playing the teams with worse records in a best-of-five series,in which the winner is the first team to win three games.In subsequent rounds best-of-seven series are played,with the first team to earn four victories winning the round.The playoffs continue in this elimination14 scheme until a conference champion is crowned.The champions from the Eastern and Western conferences then meet in a best-of-seven series to determine the NBA champion
My favourite NBA player
If you ask me bout my favourite NBA player,the answer must be Michle Jordan 5 tears ago but now it changed to Yao Ming.
regular season of NBA wil...您的位置:白光透视麻将隐形眼镜>
白光透视麻将隐形眼镜原始战士加点和点技能参考
发表时间:07-15
作者:yn3mg
点击:59170
来源:白光透视麻将隐形眼镜
  白光透视麻将隐形眼镜坐骑乱斗 新特色玩法上线
  白光透视麻将隐形眼镜于是老杨就接替了我的位置,防止马姑娘继续自残,这时我才腾出手来,从后面勾住妹子的腰将她抱了出去,一边抱,我一边安慰妹子:“你冷静一点儿,冷静一点儿,我现在已经没事了。”
  作为本场赌局的最上家――8号选手,他所作出的决定,对我来说什么都无所谓,反倒是3号选手的具体表现因为他是8号选手的下家,成为了我找到嫌疑人的关键所在,就像前一章节里讲到的,既然他俩都没有在5号选手的行为下露出破绽,那么他俩在赌局里的押注情况,就是我找到答案仅有的钥匙。白光透视麻将隐形眼镜小六:“大哥,你比我妈还拢桓闼盗耍莅荨!!!毕雌丝伺萍记墒悠到萄О肟榍煽肆Γ诓坏郊该胫拥墓Ψ颍捅宦砉媚锛缚谕痰袅耍蠢此媸嵌龅貌恍校』镌谂员呖吹闹绷骺谒?赡苁翘焯浒桑恢痹诓煌5拇蚨哙隆N椅仕愫染撇唬砍瞪匣褂衅烤疲荒愫攘娇谂鸵幌拢啃』镆∫⊥匪担蟾纾也换岷染啤N乙幌耄梢彩牵攀杆甑男』镒樱换岷染埔埠苷!
  白光透视麻将隐形眼镜老杨很勉强的开口道:“这个。。。这个。。。怎么说呢。。。我原来寻思着,大家都是中国人,忍一忍就过去了,不要伤和气,毕竟都是些小事儿,话说回来,就算我讲给你听,以你的性格,能把他们怎么样?还不是要当和事佬?”洗扑克牌技巧视频教学她放下手里的毛巾,两手拉住我的胳膊,用一种幽怨的眼神望着我,然后开口对我说:
[官网:白光透视麻将隐形眼镜]-QQ:当前位置:
>>>作文。根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文描述你的朋友。1. 王飞,我..
根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文描述你的朋友。1. 王飞,我的好朋友,男16岁,班长。 2. 他学习勤奋,各科成绩优秀,英语尤为突出。 3. 他积极参加体育活动, 乐于助人, 经常做好事,是我们学习的好榜样。要求:不要逐词翻译,词数100左右。 &&&&&& ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:0116
&&&& Wang Fei is my good friend. He is a boy of 16 and our monitor. He studies very hard and is good at all the subjects, especially at English. Besides, he is active in sports. He likes playing basketball, football and table tennis. He likes swimming, too. &&&& He is always ready to help others and often does good to other people. In fact, he is such a good student that all of us like him. He is a good example for us to follow. He is my true friend. 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“作文。根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文描述你的朋友。1. 王飞,我..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“作文。根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文描述你的朋友。1. 王飞,我..”考查相似的试题有:
177284421840419341206988176415441042您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp
全国英语等级考试教程(第二级一)-PETS研究小组.pdf167页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:50 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
全国英语等级考试教程
(第二级)
PETS研究小组 编
高等教育出版社
为了帮助参加全国英语等级考试 (第二级)的考生在学习 《全国英语等级考试教
程(第二级)》时,能抓住要点,解决学习中的疑难问题,了解考试测试重点,
更加全面、系统和有效地复习备考,我们组织全国英语界的专家和高等院校的英
语教学骨干编写了 《全国英语等级考试教程(第二级)学习辅导》一书。全书共
有28 个单元。每个单元由八个部分组成,主要内容有:
1.学习要点:从对话中归纳出10 个最常用的句式或会话主题以及20 个左
右的重点词汇和短语。旨在帮助考生有效地抓住学习重点。
2 .课文导读与背景知识:介绍课文的写作手法和内容概要。背景知识包括
对话和短文中涉及到的所有语言和文化背景方面的知识。旨在帮助考生更好地理
解课文,扩大知识面。
3 .课文词汇详解:从每个单元词汇表中选出了20 个左右“考试大纲”内的
词汇、短语进行了生动、全面、详细的讲解。单词释义简明,词义取舍严格依据
“考试大纲”,难点用法有例句说明。此外,还有记忆方法、习惯错误、常用短
语、典型考题、详细解答、考点提示等栏目。
4 .课文疑难详释:针对学习中可能遇到的困难,从对话和课文中选出了15
个左右的疑难句子进行详解详释。用法、举例、说明均详略得当。
5 .课文阅读答案:旨在为基础欠佳的考生提供口语练习之参考。
6.课后练习答案与详解:该部分对课文后面的所有练习给出了完整的答案
和详细解答,使学
正在加载中,请稍后...一天,我和我的朋友(One day,friend with me.)_初中英语作文_优习英语网
一天,我和我的朋友(One day,friend with me.)
一天,我和我的朋友(One day,friend with me.)&&&& Hello!My name is Lu. She name is Yu. We are good friends.A day , I play in course of together with she. &&&& &Look! there has a boy! &She said,&Oh!He is my cousin.&Our one start of race is past.&Hello!&&Hello!&&Are you doing?&&I am reading a book.&He&What kind of books do you reading?&&It is history book.&&History book?You likes history?&&Yes,I like Chinese history.&&I like Chinese history,too.&I and he talk thereupon. &&&& &It is 2:00 now.I usually go to school at 2:00 pm.&&Oh,Good bye!&&Good bye!&We and he take a walk together having passed through a park , he takes advantage of that the bus gets rid of school.   &&&& &Yu,I think he is a very interesting boy.&&Yes,he is fun.Let's go to the movie?&&OK!& &Do you like comedies?&&Yes,I do.&&Ok.&We accommodate oneself to like this after one day. One day this is very joyful.   &&&& I like piay with she.   翻译:   &&&& 大家好,我的名字叫露.她的名字是雨.我们是好朋友.一天,我正在和她一起玩.&看,那里有一个男孩!&她说,&哦,那个男孩是我的弟弟。&于是,我们一起跑了过去。   &&&& &你好!&&你好!&&你在干什么呢?&&我在看书。&&什么书啊?&&历史书。&&你喜欢历史吗?&&是的,我喜欢中国历史。&&我也很喜欢中国历史。&于是,我们俩交谈起来。   &&&& &现在是2点,我通常在下午2点去上学。&&哦,那再见!&&再见!&我们陪他以散步的形式穿过了公园,他乘上公共汽车上学去了。&&&& &我认为&& 他是一个很有趣的男孩。&我说。&是的,他非常幽默。我们去看电影吧。&&好啊!&&你喜欢看幽默片吗?&&是的,我很喜欢。&于是我们看了电影。就这样我们度过了愉快的一天。   &&&& 我喜欢和她一起玩。  
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站

我要回帖

更多关于 英语美文段落 的文章

随机推荐