销售信息没见面的招聘信息怎么写吸引人

英语翻译我们能在网上(通过网上购物)买到很多在百货商场买不到(商场不出售)的东西.其实一个意思……括号里的应该比较好翻译····_作业帮
英语翻译我们能在网上(通过网上购物)买到很多在百货商场买不到(商场不出售)的东西.其实一个意思……括号里的应该比较好翻译····
英语翻译我们能在网上(通过网上购物)买到很多在百货商场买不到(商场不出售)的东西.其实一个意思……括号里的应该比较好翻译····
We can buy lots of commodities/things on line (through Shopping Online)
which aren't sold in department stores.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~倾情奉献 满意请采纳 好问好纳 再问不难~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~向洪谊公司出售A产品100件,每件售价1000元,增值税率17%,贷款尚未收到,怎么写会计分录?_百度知道
向洪谊公司出售A产品100件,每件售价1000元,增值税率17%,贷款尚未收到,怎么写会计分录?
借 应收账款 117000
贷 主营业务收入 100000
应交税费 增值税 销项税 17000
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
增值税率的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我们的销售员会不定期去美国。请告诉我您这边的详细地址,以便我确认是否可以见面聊。英文翻译_百度知道
我们的销售员会不定期去美国。请告诉我您这边的详细地址,以便我确认是否可以见面聊。英文翻译
提问者采纳
Our salesmen will
go to America
irregularly. Please tell me your detailed address , so
I can confirm whether we can chat face to face .
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我将询问这家商店有没有这种东西出售。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译,不要用软件,语法要准确,谢谢! 我叫陈XXX, 我在网站上看到贵公司关于招聘销售的信息_百度知道
英语翻译,不要用软件,语法要准确,谢谢! 我叫陈XXX, 我在网站上看到贵公司关于招聘销售的信息
英语翻译,不要用软件,语法要准确,谢谢!我叫陈XXX,我在网站上看到贵公司关于招聘销售的信息.本人从事销售工作多年有充分工作经验,可担任贵公司所招聘的职务。请查看附件简历.谢谢!1.根据公司要求进行电子产品采购.2.签订审核合同并监督合同执行状况.3.协调做好产品出货检查.1.负责产品的销售,达成销售目标.2.维护现有客户并不断开发新客户.3.做好销后服务,提高客户满意度.4.总结并评估各项工作,不断提升工作质量.1.负责组建团队并销售公司代理的产品.2.不断开发新客户并定期拜访老客户,建立良好的合作关系.3.签订定单并负责监督定单执行情况.4.有效解决客户各种投诉.5.确保公司销售目标的达成.
提问者采纳
My name is XXX, ChenI saw your company on the website information about hiring sales.I work in the sales have good work experience for many years, but the answer to your advertisement for position.Please see the attached resume. Thank you!1. According to company requirements to purchasing electronic products.2. Audit contract conditions and supervise the implementation of the contract.3. Coordinate the inspection of products before shipment.1. Responsible for product sales, achieve sales target.2. Maintain existing customers and develop new customers continuously.3. Pin after service, improve customer satisfaction.4. Summarize and evaluate the work, and constantly improve the quality of work.1. Responsible for organizing team and sales agent of the product.2. Develop new customers constantly and regularly visit old customers, to establish good relations of cooperation.3. Sign the order and is responsible for the supervision order execution.4. To resolve customer complaints effectively.5. Ensure the achievement of sales targets.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 业务员招聘信息怎么写 的文章

随机推荐