but when the news camehe came out, he was not happy with the r

Jack went to a barber's shop ang had his hair cut,but when he came out,he was not happy with the result.When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said,"what has happened to your hair?Jack?"Jack said,"I tried a new barber's shop today,because I wasn'_作业帮
Jack went to a barber's shop ang had his hair cut,but when he came out,he was not happy with the result.When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said,"what has happened to your hair?Jack?"Jack said,"I tried a new barber's shop today,because I wasn'
Jack went to a barber's shop ang had his hair cut,but when he came out,he was not happy with the result.When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said,"what has happened to your hair?Jack?"Jack said,"I tried a new barber's shop today,because I wasn't queite satisfied with my old one,but this one seems even worse."Bob agreed,"yes,I thingk you are right,now I'll tell you what to do when you go into a barber's shop next time:look at all the barber's hair,find out whose hair looks worst,and then go staight to him.""Why shall I go to him?"Jack asked."But that would be foolish!""Oh,no,it wouldn't,"answered Bob."who cut that man's hair?Just think it.He couldn't cut it himself,could he?Another of the barbers cut it.SO you know he can't be worst barber."
Jack just left a new babrer's shop without a satisfying result and then met his friend Bob.Bob laughed at Jack because of Jack's haircut.Jack complained that he could not find a proper barber and Bob advised him to find a barber with the worst haircut.The reason was ridiculous:the barber cannot cut his own hair,thus,the barber with the worst haircut cannot be the worst barber.
杰克去一家理发店理发昂有他,但是当他出来时,他正与他的朋友鲍勃result.When不满意见到他时,他笑着说:“发生了什么事你的头发?杰克?”杰克说,“我尝试了新的理发店的今天,因为我不是queite我的旧满意,但是这一次似乎更差。”鲍勃同意,“是的,我thingk你是对的,现在我来告诉你怎么做当你走进一家理发店下一次:在所有的理发店的头发看,发现他的头发看起来最差,然后去st...
When jack went to the barber shop, cut hair, but when he came out, he is not satisfied with the results.When his friend Bob saw him, he smiled and said, "what happened to your hair? Jack?"Jack said: "...
jack does not satisfied with his old barber's shop ,so he tried new one .Unfortunately,it seems even worse.after he met bob ,bob gave him advice how two chose a barber,and explained the reason .
Bob told Jack how to find the best barber in a shop to offer them the service. Usually the barber with the worst hair style should have the most customers'hair cut the best way.英语翻译Jack went to a barber's shop ang had his hair cut,but when he came out,he was not happy with the result.When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said,"what has happened to your hair?Jack?"Jack said,"I tried a new barber's shop today,bec_作业帮
英语翻译Jack went to a barber's shop ang had his hair cut,but when he came out,he was not happy with the result.When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said,"what has happened to your hair?Jack?"Jack said,"I tried a new barber's shop today,bec
英语翻译Jack went to a barber's shop ang had his hair cut,but when he came out,he was not happy with the result.When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said,"what has happened to your hair?Jack?"Jack said,"I tried a new barber's shop today,because I wasn't queite satisfied with my old one,but this one seems even worse."Bob agreed,"yes,I thingk you are right,now I'll tell you what to do when you go into a barber's shop next time:look at all the barber's hair,find out whose hair looks worst,and then go staight to him.""Why shall I go to him?"Jack asked."But that would be foolish!""Oh,no,it wouldn't,"answered Bob."who cut that man's hair?Just think it.He couldn't cut it himself,could he?Another of the barbers cut it.SO you know he can't be worst barber."
杰克去理发店盎就有了自己的剪头发,而当他出来时,他并不喜欢这个结果.当他的朋友鲍勃看到他的时候,他笑着说:“发生了什么事,你的头发?杰克?”杰克说:“我尝试了新的理发店今天,因为我不是queite满意我的旧的,但这次似乎更糟.”鲍勃表示同意,“是的,我想您是对的,现在我将告诉你该做什么,当你走进一家理发店下一次:看看所有的理发师的头发,看谁的头发很糟糕,然后再继续保有他的态度.”“为什么要我去他的?”杰克问.“那将是愚蠢的!”"噢,不,我不会回答说:“有谁拦阻鲍勃.那个男人的头发吗?只是认为它.他不能砍下它自己,他能吗?”另一个的理发师剪掉.所以你知道他不可能最差的理发师.”
杰克去一个理发店剪头发,可是当他走出理发店时他对发型不太满意。他的朋友鲍勃看到了他,笑了起来问到:“杰克,你的头发怎么啦?”杰克回答道:“因为我对原来的理发师不满意,于是我今天换了一家理发店,可是看起来结果更糟糕。”鲍勃表示同意:“是的,你的想法是对的,我来告诉你下次你去一个理发店该怎么做,先看看所有理发师的发型,找出最糟糕的那个,然后直奔他而去。”“为什么?”杰克问到。“那太傻了。”“...[]05-31[]10-18[]10-15[]09-26[]06-26[]06-26[]06-19[]05-17[]04-06[]04-03[]04-01[]01-25
9697746628411862995136212561160663At the Barber's Shop(理发店) Jack went to a barber's shop and had his hair cut,but when he came out,he was not happy with the result(结果).When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said,"What has happened to your hair,Jack?" Jack said,"I tried _作业帮
At the Barber's Shop(理发店) Jack went to a barber's shop and had his hair cut,but when he came out,he was not happy with the result(结果).When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said,"What has happened to your hair,Jack?" Jack said,"I tried
At the Barber's Shop(理发店) Jack went to a barber's shop and had his hair cut,but when he came out,he was not happy with the result(结果).When his friend Bob saw him,he laughed and said,"What has happened to your hair,Jack?" Jack said,"I tried a new barber's shop today,because I wasn't quite satisfied with my old one,but this one seems even worse." Bob agreed(同意)."Yes,I think you're right,Jack.Now I'll tell you what to do when you go into a barber's shop next time:look at all the barber's hair,find out whose hair looks worst,and then go straight to him." "Why shall I go to him?" Jack asked."But that would be foolish!" "Oh,no,it wouldn't," answered Bob."Who cut that man's hair?Just think it.He couldn't cut it himself,could he?Another of the barbers cut it.So you know he can't be the worst barber."
在理发店(理发店).杰克去理发店理发和他,但当他出来时,他不满意的结果(结果).当他的朋友鲍伯看见他,他笑了吗说,“发生了什么事,你的头发,杰克?”杰克说,“我试着一个新的理发店今天,因为我不是很满意与我的旧的,但这次似乎更糟.”鲍勃同意(同意).“是的,我认为你是对的,杰克.现在我要告诉你一件事当你走进一家理发店下一次:看看所有的理发师的头发,找出谁的头发看起来很糟糕,然后直走到他.”“为什么我要去见他呢?”杰克问.“但是,那将是愚蠢的!”“哦,不,“鲍勃”.“谁切那个男人的头发吗?想想它.他不能削减它自己,可以吗?另外的理发师剪掉.所以你知道他看到的不是最差的理发师.

我要回帖

更多关于 when i came in 的文章

随机推荐