一首英文歌曲she下载she is a sexy hottie

一首英文歌歌词是she..... she..... she is........ ohoh。。特别有激情,女生唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌歌词是she..... she..... she is........ ohoh。。特别有激情,女生唱的
应该是Groove Goverage唱的《she》 She hangs out every day near by the beach
Havin’ a HEINEKEN fallin’ asleep
She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand Nobody ever put a ring on her hand Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea She is the story the story is she She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky Shining from high above you shouldn’t ask why She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum She comes in the morning and the evening she’s gone Every little hour every second you live
Trust in eternity that’s what she gives She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne She talks like Monica and Marianne She wins in everything that she might do And she will respect you forever just you She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty She is like you and me Like them like we She is in you and me She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world (She is the one) She is the one (That you never forget) That you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met She’s the reason (oh she must be the reason) why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world (oh...) Na na na na na ….
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
Groove Coverage的SHE
是不是Groove Goverage唱的she
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌歌词里面有女的唱的 歌词中有很多SHE LIKE什么什么的 而且都是一样的 很欢快 不是舞动精灵的SH_百度知道
一首英文歌歌词里面有女的唱的 歌词中有很多SHE LIKE什么什么的 而且都是一样的 很欢快 不是舞动精灵的SH
我有更好的答案
就是groove coverage的《she》
附歌词和翻译:
She hangs out every day near by the beach
她经常去海滩走走
Havin’a harnican fallin’asleep
手中拿着啤酒(海涅根)就这样入睡
She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand
她在沙滩上走路的姿势非常性感
Nobody ever put a ring on her hand
还从来没有人成功向她求婚
Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea
在浪里游泳在海中捕鱼
She is the story the story is she
她就是故事,故事就是她
She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky
她对着天上的月亮和星星唱歌
Shining from high above you shouldn’t ask why
为什么它们在天空中闪耀,你已知道答案
She is the one that you never forget
是的!你猜对了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌歌词里面有she is a什么girl_百度知道
有首英文歌歌词里面有she is a什么girl
节奏挺轻快的,上来就是she is a 什么girl什么什么,she is a 什么girl什么什么的
提问者采纳
  舞动精灵王族
she  附上地址  和歌词:  She hangs out every day near by the beach  Havin’ a harnican fallin’ asleep  She looks so sexy when she’s walking the sand  Nobody ever put a ring on her hand  Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea  She is the story the story is she  She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky  Shining from high above you shouldn’t ask why  She is the one that you never forget  She is the heaven-sent angel you met  Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl  She is so pretty all over the world  She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum  She comes in the morning and the evening she’s gone  Every little hour every second you live  Trust in eternity that’s what she gives  She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne  She talks like Monica and Marianne  She wins in everything that she might do  And she will respect you forever just you  She is the one that you never forget  She is the heaven-sent angel you met  Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl  She is so pretty all over the world  She is so pretty all over the world  She is so pretty  She is like you and me  Like them like we  She is in you and me  She is the one that you never forget  She is the heaven-sent angel you met  Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl  She is so pretty all over the world  (She is the one) She is the one  (That you never forget) That you never forget  She is the heaven-sent angel you met  She’s the reason (oh she must be the reason) why God made a girl  She is so pretty all over the world (oh...)  Na na na na na ...
提问者评价
就是这个,谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢,我说的这么模糊你都知道,太谢谢你了!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
Groove Coverage - &She&
不是这个,我听了,不是这个,一上来就是she is a什么girl
汗。。。楼主语文不好么??&she& 这个就是歌名啊。。。&&是书名号。。。。she是歌曲名字。。。
不是的,不是一首歌,真的,是两首~~
好吧。。。那我没办法。
也谢谢你啦~~~
客气啦!!
god is a girl
a girl-----上帝是女孩
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Sexy hottie Monica Rise fucking a huge cock
SHARE VIDEO
Enter E-mails or MegafileX usernamescomma or space separated).
Message (optional):
EMBED VIDEO
186 days ago
48 days ago
42 days ago
432 days ago一首英文歌一个男的唱啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啊波给宝 西尼碟_百度知道
一首英文歌一个男的唱啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啊波给宝 西尼碟
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Say Something - Frankie J
I was coming out my front door.
When I looked to my left and seen
The flyest chick I swear I'd ever seen before.
She must be something special.
I'd never seen nobody like her ever.
Everything about this chick was (..). from head to toe.
And then I noticed that she was smiling at ya boy.
But before I holla, I gotta make sure that my game is proper.
The clock is going tic-tac, tic-tac, tic. tac.
Your about to miss a once in a lifetime shot.
But I gotta get it straight. to make sure what I say.
Let her know just what I'm feeling.
what do you do when you finally see.
the girl you've been waiting for, the girl of your dreams.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
唱啦啦啦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌she是谁唱的 的文章

随机推荐