She can speak French
I think she&#039;s fluent
&#039;Cause every night she studies hard in her room
At least that&#039;s what her parents assume
But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend
Here&#039;s what she told me the time that I caught &#039;em
She said to me,
&Forget what you thought
&#039;Cause good girls are bad girls that haven&#039;t been caught.
So just turn around and forget what you saw
&#039;Cause good girls are bad girls that haven&#039;t been caught.&
Whoa oh oh oh- oh whoa oh
Good girls are bad girls that haven&#039;t been caught
Whoa oh oh oh- oh whoa oh
Good girls are bad girls that haven&#039;t been caught
She&#039;s a good girl
A straight A student
She&#039;s really into
All that self-improvement
I swear she lives in that library
But if you ask her she&#039;ll say,
&That&#039;s where you&#039;ll find me!&
But if you look then you won&#039;t find her there
She may be clever but she just acts too square
&#039;Cause in the back of the room where nobody looks
She&#039;ll be with her boyfriend
She&#039;s not reading books!
She said to me,
&Forget what you thought
Do do do d-do do do do do do
Good girls are bad girls and good girls are bad girls
Do do do d-do do do do do do
Good girls are bad girls and good girls are bad girls
She&#039;s a good girl
(She&#039;s a good girl)
Hasn&#039;t been caught
(She&#039;s a good girl)
She&#039;s a good girl
(She&#039;s a good girl)
Hasn&#039;t been caught... caught... caught... caught... caught... caught... caught... caught...
She said to me,
&Forget what you thought
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-专辑英文名: 5 Seconds Of Summer歌手: 5 Seconds Of Summer音乐风格: 摇滚版本: [Deluxe Edition][iTunes Plus AAC]发行时间: 日地区: 美国,英国,澳大利亚语言: 英语简介: 资源码率:256KB专辑风格:Pop/Rockk/Rcok/Pop-Punk发行公司:Capitol Records专辑介绍:◎5、4、3、2、1! 倒数五秒,一起放个摇滚暑假! 2014最强大摇滚男团,正式登场◎5秒鐘 就爱上! 360万脸书粉丝 1200万推特追随者 7400万YouTube点阅纪录◎最HOT推荐:席捲58国iTunes冠军"She Looks So Perfect"、空降英国冠军曲"Don`t Stop"日,是5SOS在澳洲雪梨家乡首度开唱的日子,当时台下只有12位歌迷;2014年的夏天,5SOS已经成为挤爆演唱会现场、轰动全球的摇滚明日之星!社群网路成为5SOS最强大的后盾,他们迅速累积了360万脸书粉丝、600万Instagram、1200万推特(twitter)追随者,以及7400万的YouTube点阅纪录,暴红的速度让全球乐坛惊讶不已,爱上他们,真的只要5秒鐘的时间!5SOS的成员包括:万人迷Luke Hemmings(主唱/吉他)、狂野派Michael Clifford(吉他)、乐团台柱Ashton Irwin(鼓)、创作主力Calum Hood(贝斯),平均年龄介於17至19岁。Luke, Michael, Calum是雪梨西部内陆郊区教会学校的同学,Aston则是朋友介绍而加入,5SOS於2011年底以4人乐团正式成军。劳工家庭的成长背景让他们学会珍惜自己所拥有的一切,家里的车库是他们最早的表演场地,把庞克摇滚乐唱进主流音乐市场是他们的梦想。当他们开始在YouTube上传自己的演出影音,很快地就吸引了一群死忠的当地粉丝,也引起唱片厂牌和版权公司的高度兴趣。2012年初,5SOS首度踏进雪梨顶级的录音室301;同年夏季以首张EP『Unplugged』进驻澳洲iTunes专辑榜第3名;接著在年底发行EP『Somewhere New』,EP中的歌曲"Gotta Get Out"、"Out Of My Limit"得到One Direction团员Louis Tomlinson、Niall Horan的推特力挺。2013年2月起,5SOS应邀担任One Direction巡迴演唱会的开场乐团,并登上伦敦O2的舞台,经过一整年的巡迴演唱洗礼,5SOS勇夺2013年MTV乐迷票选「年度最佳突破乐团」大奖。5SOS也正式签入Modest!经纪公司的旗下,成为One Direction的师弟,并加入Capitol唱片大厂。5SOS未发片先轰动,2014年3月及6月发行的两张暖身EP席捲全球iTunes榜;首发EP “She Looks So Perfect”登上iTunes 58国冠军,第二张EP “Don’t Stop”则拿下iTunes全球41国冠军。歌迷引颈期待的首张同名大碟【5 Seconds of Summer】是由5SOS与Jake Sinclair(*Fall Out Boy)、Steve Robson(*One Direction)、John Feldmann(*Good Charlotte)、全英音乐奖提名乐团Scouting For Girls主唱Roy Stride、美国流行庞克团All Time Low主唱Alex Gaskarth、Good Charlotte乐团的双胞胎兄弟Benji & Joel Madden共同创作。专辑收录英国冠军、美国亚军单曲"She Looks So Perfect"、最新空降英国金榜冠军曲"Don`t Stop"、挺进全美热门单曲榜与英国金榜TOP 40畅销曲"Good Girls,以及Youtube累积1500万观看次数的”Heartbreak Girl”。「到暑五秒」,欢迎进入5SOS的夏天!She Looks So PerfectDon't Stop专辑曲目: 01. She Looks So Perfect02. Don't Stop03. Good Girls04. Kiss Me Kiss Me05. 1806. Everything I Didn't Say07. Beside You08. End Up Here09. Long Way Home10. Heartbreak Girl11. English Love Affair12. Amnesia13. Social Casualty14. Never Be15. Voodoo Doll16. Greenlight所属专辑:5 Seconds of Summer
演唱人:5 Seconds of Summer
来源 From:
I can't remember the last time I saw your faceI feel so lonely when I'm in a crowded spaceYou left me without direction'Cause I've been from place to placeTrying to bring you backI've walked for days and days'Cause I can't face the factThat nothing is better than youI'm coming because I need to find youIs anybody there who can rescueSomebody like me?'Cause I'm just waitingFor somebody like youSomebody like youWithout you I'm a lost boyWithout you I'm a lost boyCome find me I'm a lost boy'Cause without you I'm a lost boy.I can't remember the last time I heard your voiceI'm sat in silence living in a world of noise'Cause you were perfection'Cause I've been from place to placeTrying to bring you backI've walked for days and days'Cause I can't face the factThat nothing is better than youI'm coming because I need to find youIs anybody there who can rescueSomebody like me?'Cause I'm just waitingFor somebody like youSomebody like youWithout you I'm a lost boyWithout you I'm a lost boyCome find me I'm a lost boy'Cause without you I'm a lost boyCome find me [x14]Without you I'm a lost boyWithout you I'm a lost boyCome find me I'm a lost boy'Cause without you I'm a lost boyI'm coming because I need to find youIs anybody there who can rescueSomebody like me?'Cause I'm just waitingFor somebody like youSomebody like youWithout you I'm a lost boy
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
5 Seconds of Summer
作者名称:5 Seconds of Summer
作者性别:混合
成员类型:组合
所属国家:欧美国家
5 Seconds of Summer专辑列表
5 Seconds of SummerLost Boy歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|