你知道不呢有哪些名言警句有哪些?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈

哪位能告诉我有些什么名言?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈_百度知道
哪位能告诉我有些什么名言?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈
以前记过一些,说几个我还记得的吧。Where there is a will, there is a way.有志者,事竟成。Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it.世上无难事只怕有心人。An apple a day keeps the doctor away.一天一个苹果,医生远离我。Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.今日事,今日毕。Rome was not built in one day.冰冻三尺非一日之寒。The early bird catches the worm.早起的鸟儿先得食。Kill two birds with one stone.一石二鸟。You get what you pay for.种瓜得瓜种豆得豆。Two heads are better than one.三个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮。There is no use crying over split milk.覆水难收。eEvery minute counts.分秒必争。Better late than never.迟做总比不做好。Actions speak louder than words.事实胜于雄辩。Love me, love my dog.爱屋及乌。Like father like son.有其父必有其子。Seeing is believing.眼见为实。All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.只学习不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。Great men think alike.英雄所见略同。暂时就想起来这些,纯手打,望采纳。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
 1、Do one thing at a time, and do well.
  一次只做一件事,做到最好!
  2、Never forget to say “thanks”.
  永远不要忘了说“谢谢”!
  3、Keep on going never give up.
  勇往直前, 决不放弃!
  4、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
  任何值得做的事就值得把它做好!
  5、Believe in yourself.
  相信你自己!
  6、I can because i think i can.
  我行,因为我相信我行!
  7、Action speak louder than words.
  行动胜于言语!
  8、Never say die.
  永不气馁!
  9、Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
  今日事今日毕!
  10、The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
  对明天做好的准备就...
名言的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位仁兄能告诉我一下有些什么名言警句?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈_百度知道
哪位仁兄能告诉我一下有些什么名言警句?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈
我有更好的答案
说着容易做起来难 Easier said than done。
行动胜于雄辩 Actions speak louder than words.勇往直前, 决不放弃 Keep on going never give up.熟能生巧 Practice
有志者事竟成 Where there is a will ,there is a way
is impossible if you put your heart into it
Practice makes perfect
只要用心没什么不可能
第二句意思:熟能生巧
The god helps those who help themselves
自助者,天助之
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁听你这么说~我都有点不好意思了。。英语怎么说呢?~~要地道的哈~~谢谢~~在线等~_百度知道
听你这么说~我都有点不好意思了。。英语怎么说呢?~~要地道的哈~~谢谢~~在线等~
听你这么说~我都有点不好意思了。。
提问者采纳
On hearing you saying so, I am a little embarrassed.On hearing what you (have) just said, I am a little embarrassed.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
不好意思的相关知识
其他3条回答
I'm ashamed after hearing your compliment.
I'm a little embarrassing about what you just told me
I feel embarrassed to hear you say so.不知道可不可以......
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有谁知道我们主要要学习什么名言?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈_百度知道
有没有谁知道我们主要要学习什么名言?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈
 1. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑。 (美国总统 罗斯福. F .)2. When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)如果一个目的是正当而必须做的,则达到这个目的的必要手段也是正当而必须采取的。(美国政治家 林肯. A.)3. Genius only means hard-working all one's life .( Mendeleyer , Russian Chemist) 天才只意味着终身不懈的努力。 (俄国化学家 门捷列耶夫)4. I have nothing to offer but blood , toil tears and sweat . (Winston Churchill, British Politician) 我所能奉献的没有其它,只有热血、辛劳、眼泪与汗水。(英国政治家 丘吉尔 . W.)5. Man errs so long as he strives. (Johan Wolfgang Goethe , German poet and dramatist) 人只要奋斗就会犯错误。 (德国诗人、剧作家 歌德. J. W.)
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名言的相关知识
其他1条回答
时间像奔腾澎湃的急湍,它一去无还,毫不留恋。 —— 塞万提斯Time is like surging rapids, it also did not want to. -- Cervantes真正的才智是刚毅的志向。 —— 拿破仑Is the true wisdom fortitude ambition. -- Napoleon教育者应当深刻了解正在成长的人的心灵只有在自己整个教育生涯中不断地研究学生的心理,加深自己的心理学知识,才能够成为教育工作的真正的能手。 —— 苏霍姆林斯基Educators should be a profound understanding of the minds of the people who are growing up in their entire education career to continue to study the psychology of students, deepen their psychological knowledge, to become a real expert in education. -- Sue Home Linsky九州生气恃风雷,万马齐喑究可哀。我劝天公重抖擞,不拘一格降人才。 —— 龚自珍China Life rely on wind and thunder, the Ten thousand horses stand mute. sorrow. We are dying, not to stick to one pattern of talented people. -- Gong Zizheng不论是老人,还是青年,航行对我们来说都是最后一次。 —— 斯蒂文森Whether it is the old man, or the young, it is the last time for us to sail. -- Stevenson富裕带来荣誉,富裕创造友谊,穷人到哪儿都是下人。 —— 奥维德The rich bring honor, create rich friendship, where are the poor people. -- Ovid采纳
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你知道不呢有些什么名言比较好?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈_百度知道
你知道不呢有些什么名言比较好?用英语怎么说?谢谢了哈
Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者,事竟成。 Well begun is half done. 好的开端是成功的一半。 It is never too late to mend. 亡羊补牢,犹为未晚。 Art is long, but life is short. 人生有限,学问无涯。 Stick to it, and you‘ll succeed. 只要人有恒,万事都能成。 Nothing is difficult to the man who will try. 世上无难事,只要肯登攀。 Where there is life, there is hope. 生命不息,希望常在。 An idle youth, a needy age. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
名言的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语名言警句 的文章

随机推荐