letterhead是什么意思的中文怎什说

IM,RWADING,ALETTER,ITS,FROM,MY,FRIEND,LUCY
参考译文1:IM RWADING,Alette,它从我的朋友,LUCY参考译文2:中,RWADING,ALETTER,其,从,我的朋友,露西参考译文3:在________________rwading"_____其_________________我朋友露丝________参考译文4:在, RWADING, ALETTER,它,从,我,朋友, LUCY语义参照:很高兴收到你的信件,请在邮件中详细说明你的需要以使我们提供更好的服务。
Very pleased to receive your letter, please give details of what you need in the message to enable us to provide better service.epfs error
epfs错误而且我们得校园环境优雅,教室教学设备是目前最先进得设备,操场上体育设施也非常齐全
But we have campus environment elegant, classroom teaching equipment is currently the most advanced equipment, playground, is also very well-equipped sports facilities对的女士
For ladies我们通过遗忘来忘记烦恼
We forget to forgetBecause of you I am afriad I watched you die I he...
因为有您恐怕我看你死我听到你在你每晚睡觉卡里I don't know what to say,I'm just thinking of you a lot at t...
我不知道该说些什么,我只是想在这一刻你很多Shredded beef
牛肉丝What time is that u arrived ?
ü到达时间是什么?a next step in case of success or failure, or partial
下一步,在成功或失败的情况下或部分Do come true
一定要来真amount due from a shareholder
数额交付从股东女人还是男人
The Lady or the manClose to sixty percent of the world's original coastal tempe...
日志记录和发展,摧毁了近 60%的全球最原始的沿海温带雨林。北美地区古代温带雨林曾经延伸到加州北部从东南阿拉斯加的太平洋沿岸地区。今天,一半以上的这雨林已经一去不复返了并不发达,单一 unlogged 沿海流域 5000 公顷或大仍是南方的加拿大边境。不列颠哥伦比亚省的大陆海岸大熊雨林是温带雨林左在世界的最大连续大片之一。i was walking in the street when an accident happened
事故发生时,我走在大街上我现在感觉不舒服。我感冒了。
I feel uncomfortable now. I have a cold.民族语言文字在一个民族文化的传承与发展中的地位十分重要。
National language status in the inheritance and development of a national culture is very important.This information is provided on behalf of GS1 Global Office.
提供此信息是GS1全球办公室的代表。It a long long journey
它长长的旅程After countless years of classroom teaching mode of the trad...
正在翻译,请等待...Peter is not an honest boy so no one would like to memorize
彼得是不是一个诚实的男孩,所以没有人会喜欢背诵你不是只有说英语时才像正常人吗
正在翻译,请等待...如过自然寻求改变
If the nature has sought the changePlease do not go touch、 do not go get in a word、 do not go t...
请不要去touch、不去在一个word、不去familiar、像far、 name、只知道的任何more、不延长过去在future、铭记...史密斯小姐花了一下午的时间把报告归档。(file away)
Miss Smith spent the afternoon session the report archive. (file away)Making cultural generalizations about one culture based on t...
做文化概念化大约根据标准的一文化其他我的外婆住在丽水的一个小村庄里,哪里的景色十分迷人,我很喜欢那里
My grandmother lived in a small village in Lishui, where the scenery is very charming, I like there? 辅导的学生成绩有显著的提高,并且与学生以及家长都相处的十分融洽
Counselling of students ' performance has significantly improved, and with students and parents are getting along very well togetherMMI System Ptd Ltd (Contract Manufacturing
mmi系统参与式技术发展有限公司(合同制造我们将举行一个绘画拍卖会,拍卖所得用于慈善
We will hold a painting auctions, auction for charity晴天铭
Sunny MingLove, not lack of seek,wasn't also tired and then change mor...
爱,而不是寻求缺乏,是不是也累了,然后改变更多。ELASTIC STITCH
弹性装订o Stopaler Cetirizina Antihistamínico
and understand
并了解And so that you and your family benefit from the wedding par...
让您和您的家庭津贴从婚礼派对2.1 The pre-series control plan (mandatory)
2.1 款试产控制计划 (必需)Check your email regularly. If we can't deliver two emails i...
定期检查您的电子邮件。如果我们不能提供两个连续的电子邮件(因为你没有设立白名单或您的邮箱已满),我们要带您离开我们的名单。VENEER DISTRICT
单板区jumper’s
跳线的Classic Style
古典风格As far as I know each site containing a backlink only counts...
据我所知每个网站载有backlink只算一个链接。 如果你提到的成千上万的联系都在几个地点然后你只会有三个或四个麦迪逊河计算。Do you catch a breath
你听到一本人已阅读并了解《新乐轩休闲会所会员卡章程》,自愿遵守合约的规定及注意事项。
Myself read and understood "New Happy Porch Leisure Office Membership card Regulation", observes the contract voluntarily the stipulation and the matters needing attention.通过参观者做调查
Makes the investigation through the visitor最近查询:
I plan the weekend to go to the picnic.
You say you love me, I did not know how to do it.
我国核证地位
reffection
The dear ones - - are one kind of love, one kind only saves in the family showing loving concern.A warm family is because has the dear ones, this kind only saves in the family shows loving concern congeals.This kind of love may let you feel happiness.When you in move back and forth return in the evi
Universitats
方法为回收冶炼渣的AB5类稀土基氢储存合金
顶级车队销售
When he regained consciousness, he found himself surrounded by some of the beauty.
我去今晚党
I need to consult with my leadership
Forever Qi
我的梦想我有一个希望!当前位置: &
求翻译:I am very happy to have received a letter from you..是什么意思?
I am very happy to have received a letter from you..
问题补充:
我很高兴从你的来信已收到......
我很高兴收到一封信你..
我是非常愉快从您收到了信。
很高兴有收到你的来信...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!一封所在酒店总经理的推荐信
参考译文1:A letter of recommendation, general manager of the hotel where参考译文2:A recommendation of the General Manager letter参考译文3:A recommendation of the General Manager letter参考译文4:A letter of recommendation letters as the general manager of the hotel语义参照:is out of work &
失业我一会去婚纱店帮我朋友看婚纱照 & I will go to the wedding dress shop to help my friends wedding东北民俗文化中心建筑设计 & Northeast Folk Culture Center building designsepcial feeling & sepcial感觉四,超宽动态红外摄像机 & Four, super wide dynamic camera拓宽我们的思维/视野 &
Broaden our thinking/perspective他為黃河隊效力 & He effectiveness for Yellow Riverplay sound Happiness can come from the outside and from within. & 播放声音幸福可以来自外部的和从内部。他捡起一个核桃,想用锤子把他砸开,可没想到却把它砸碎了。 & He picked up a walnut, would hit him with a hammer, and unexpectedly smashed it.Nothing can stop you!you have a bright future aheaof you!!! "You Can" & 没有什么能阻挡你 ! 你有光明的未来 aheaof 你 !!!"你能行"Manganous sulfate & 硫酸锰你不想继续和我说话了,是吗? & You do not want to continue talking to me, is it?我出生于肇慶四會市 現在在廣州生活 在佛山讀書 & I was born 于 4 zhaoqing city will now in Guangzhou living in Foshan reading英语得了满分 & English aced不管身边出现任何人,都挥不掉你的影子,甚至只因为害怕寂寞而选择了连自己都不喜欢的人 & 正在翻译,请等待...我看见有辆很酷的自行车 & I saw a really cool bikeTraditional Chinese medicine soup with chicken &
鸡传统中药汤最快的 &
The fastest你好,是我! & You are good, is I!just us & 只是我们evasion &
(名) 逃避, 藉口 she was a teachere here in jinan & 她是在济南的 teachere鞋舒适度提升 & Shoe comfort upgrade内衣T台秀 & Underwear T station广东 广州 海珠区 新港中路354号珠江电影集团大院内(地铁客村D出口) &
Newport Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Pearl River Film Group 354 compound (MTR Exit D off the village)FENERBAH?E & 费内巴切you'll have cry me out & 你会哭我兄弟们,我们一起加油!我们一起走上幸福的道路!告诉自己我能行! & Brothers, we come on! Join us on the happy path! Tell myself I can do it!in the spacecarft & 在spacecarft太矮摘不到 & Is too short to pick less than饮食方法 & Diet很多我们家对面的孩子们会来我们小区打篮球 &
Many children across our family will come to our neighborhood to play basketballPlease do not reply to this message as this is an automated response. & 请不要回复此邮件,因为这是一封自动回复。Nursing Department & 护理部my lover & 我的爱人She buys a kilo of bread. & 她买了一斤面包。DAS RACIST &
DAS 种族主义the bank will activate authoriser's digipass for velocity within 5 working day & 银行将在 5 个工作天内激活速度为 authoriser 的 digipassCity I said I want you, you believe it ? & 市,我说我想你,你相信吗?用任何的语言来装饰它都不恰当因为它是两个相爱的人之间的一种感应,两个人爱的感觉。 爱情是什么?每个人都会给你不同的答案...我现在的拥有在我不曾得到时是何曾的美丽啊,正如我现在仰望的那种美丽.. & Decorate it with any language is not appropriate because it is two people in love between an induction, two people the feeling of love. What love is? Everyone different answers for you ... I have now I don't get is when has there been a beautiful, Ah, as I have now looked up at that beautiful ...means of the acquisition of shares &
收购股份的手段最近查询: &
& On that day, you and I have to say I never you, because I am very glad that, so I do not know what to say will not dare to look at you. I hope that will not mind. I am not ignoring you. & 这盘似乎显示警卫的数目上某一天的责任。 & [object Object] & Osamu & Eghlish techer & 使软化 & Medieval Europe imitate small parchment roll, and it's design points of light that is characterized by soft light book. & 气动来源提供的引擎,饲料的积极清除控制子系统,并供应的进水口眼罩反冰(5号压缩机阶段)和流血的客户(第5和第9阶段压缩机 & Overseas vocational training round you go abroad dream & 困扰 & The next hug & So moved by &
Practise writing & 在额外的 20 年里,已过期 & 订购 No。 & 那里不是危险吗? & 正在翻译,请等待...当前位置: &
求翻译:abjust paper size for a4&letter size是什么意思?
abjust paper size for a4&letter size
问题补充:
abjust纸张尺寸为A4&Letter尺寸
abjust文件大小为4&信大小
abjust纸张大小为a4&letter大小
abjust 信科技 a4 大小的纸张大小
abjust 信科技 a4 大小的纸张大小
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问