all isno one is there歌词start歌词

谁能给我孟汉娜start all over 和 nobody is perfect的歌词和中文意思_百度知道
谁能给我孟汉娜start all over 和 nobody is perfect的歌词和中文意思
提问者采纳
start all over开始它 Why do you think.你为什么认为。I have all these tears in my eyes.我有这些泪光在我眼前I'm tryin' hard, not to remember.我在努力,而不是记不起来了]I told the truth.我说的是实话。but maybe I should have lied.
但是也许我应该说了谎。but look who's sorry now.
但是你看谁对不起了。 I kissed somebody.我吻了别人。but that's not what I meant.但那不是我的意思。it was just a kiss.
这只是一个吻。not a total surrender.不是全部投降。and I swear that's as far.as it went
我发誓我的爱是永恒的 So whatever I did. 所以,无论我做了什么whatever I said.无论我说什么。cant we start it all over.难道我们不能重新开始吗。and whatever it takes.不管发生什么,whatever you say, I'll do.不管你说什么,我就做什么。so let's start it all over again.那么让我们开始一遍 What was I thinking?我在想什么吗?was I losing my mind? 是我疯了吗?you're everything. 你是我的一切。that this girl ever wanted.是女孩的全部I know I'll never find.我知道我将永远也找不到someone like you. 像你这样的人。 So whatever I did.
所以,无论我做了什么。whatever I said.
无论我说什么cant we start it all over.
难道我们就不能重新开始and whatever it takes.
不管发生什么,whatever you say, I'll do.
不管你说什么,我就行做什么so let's start it all over agian.
那么让我们开始它一次。so whatever I did.
所以,无论我做了什么whatever I said.
无论我说什么cant we start it all over.
难道我们就不能重新开始and whatever it takes.不管发生什么whatever you say, I'll do.不管你说什么,我就回去做so let's start it all over agian.那么让我们开始它一次If you could only.
如果你可以forgive and forget. 原谅忘记旧恶。you're gonna have to find a way.
你想要找到一种方法。I seem to remember.
我似乎记得that once did it for you.那个曾经所做的一切都是为了你now I'm beggin' you to.
现在我求你do the same.
做同样的事情Start it.开始它start it all over again.重新开始。ahh.
啊can we start it?
我们可以开始吗?can we start it all over again?
我们可以开始一遍吗?So whatever I did. 所以,无论我做了什么whatever I said.
无论我说什么cant we start it all over.难道我们就不能重新开始and whatever it takes.不管发生什么whatever you say, I'll do.不管你说什么,我就做什么so let's start it all over again.那么让我们开始一遍can we start it once again.我们可以开始一次can we start it.我们可以开始can we start it all over again, baby.我们可以开始一遍,宝贝can we start it once again.我们可以开始一次can we start it all over again.我们可以开始一遍---------------------------------------------------nobody is perfect人无完人Sometimes I\'m in a jam 有时候我会陷入困境 I\'ve gotta make a plan 我得想办法应对 It might be crazy 可能有点疯狂I do it anyway 我却一定要做到 No way to know for sure 虽然不能保证会成功 I\'ll figure out a cure 但我会想办法去补救I\'m patchin\' up the holes 我刚把这里补平 But then it overflows 那里又有麻烦了If I\'m not doin\' to well 如果我不能把它做好,Why be so hard on my self? 为何还要如此努力去争取? Nobody\'s Perfect! 人无完人I gotta work it! 我要继续努力Again and again till I get it right 一次又一次的尝试,直到我把事情解决 Nobody\'s Perfect! 人无完人 You live and you learn it! 只要你在生活你就会懂得 And if I mess it up sometimes. 即使有时我也会把事情搞砸Nobody\'s perfect....... 人无完人。。。Sometimes I work a scheme 有时候我也会耍点小聪明But then it flips on me 但每次下场都很凄惨Dosen\'t turn out how I planned 与我的计划背道而驰gets stuck in quick sand 就像陷入流沙中一去不返No problem, can be solved 世界上没有解不开的难题Once I get involved 只要有我出马 I try to be delicate 我努力将这个计划变好 Then crash right into it 但结果还是闯了大祸 But my intentions are good 但我的出发点是好的 {yeah yeah yeah} Sometimes just mis-understood 有时只是缘于误会Nobody\'s Perfect! 人无完人I gotta work it! 我要继续努力Again and again till I get it right 一次又一次的尝试,直到我把事情解决 Nobody\'s Perfect! 人无完人 You live and you learn it! 只要你在生活你就会懂得 And if I mess it up sometimes. 即使有时我也会把事情搞砸Nobody\'s perfect....... 人无完人。。。Sometimes I fix things up 有时候我把事情好不容拼凑在一起 And they fall apart again. 他们却一下子又散掉 Nobody\'s perfect I know I mix things up 有时候我做事也会颠三倒四But I always get it right in the end. 但每次到最后我都会顺利完成{you know I do} (你知道我总是这样子的)Next time you feel like 下一次你再有这种感觉时,its just one of those days 不过是又多了不顺心的一天 when you just can\'t seem to win 当你看上去将要失败的时候 If things don\'t turn out the way you planned, 如果事情发展的和你所预料的不太一样FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT! 快想想其他的方法! Don\'t stay down! Try again!{yeah} 千万不要认输!再努力一次~~~~ Everybody makes mistakes... 每个人都会犯错... Everybody has those days... 每个人都有倒霉的日子... {1,2,3,4} Everybody makes mistakes... 每个人都会犯错 Everybody has those days... 每个人都有倒霉的日子Everybody knows what what I\'m talkin\' \'bout 你们都知道我说的是什么 Everybody get\'s that way.. 每个人都有过这种经历
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
孟汉娜的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Nas的《One Mic》 歌词_百度知道
Nas的《One Mic》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:One Mic歌手:Nas专辑:Greatest HitsArtist: NasAlbum:
StillmaticSong:
One MicTyped by: OHHLA Webmaster DJ FlashOne time.. yeah.. yeah..Yo, all I need is one mic, one beat, one stageOne nigga front, my face on the front pageOnly if I had one gun, one girl and one cribOne God to show me how to do things his son didPure, like a mixed with151, one sip'll make a nigga flipWritin names on my hollow tips, plottin shitMad violence who I'm gon' body, this hood politicsAckowledge it, leave bodies chopped up in garbagesSeeds watch us, grow up and try to follow usOne knee I ducked, could it be my time is upBut my luck, I got up, the cop shot againBus stop glass bursts, a fiend drops his HeinekenRichochetin between the spots that I'm hidin inThis is my hood I'ma rep, to the death of it'til everybody come home, little niggaz is grownHoodrats, don't abortion your womb, we need more warriors soonSent from the star sun and the moonIn this life of police chases street sweepers and coppersStick-up kids with no conscience, leavin victims with doctorsIF YOU REALLY THINK YOU READY TO DIE, WITH NINES OUTTHIS IS WHAT NAS IS BOUT, NIGGA THE TIME IS NOW!Yo, all I need is one mic..All I need is one mic.. that's all I needAll I need is one mic.. all I need niggazAll I need is one mic.. yeahAll I need is one blunt, one page, and one penOne prayer - tell God forgive me for one sinMatter fact maybe more than one, look backat all the hatred against me, fuck alla themJesus died at age 33, there's thirty-three shotsfrom twin glocks there's sixteen apiece, that's thirty-twoWhich means, one of my guns was holdin 17Twenty-seven hit your crew, six went into youEverybod hope your funeralnever gets shot up, bullets tear through the innocentNothin is fair, niggaz roll up, shootin from wheelchairsMy heart is racin, tastin revenge in the airI let the shit slide for too many years, too many timesNow I'm strapped with a couple of macs, too many ninesIf y'all niggaz really wit me get busy load up the semisDo more than just hold it explode the clip until you emptyThere's nothin in our way - they bust, we bust, they rust, we rustLed flyin, feel it?
I feel it in my gutTHAT WE TAKE THESE BITCHES TO WAR, LIE 'EM DOWNCAUSE WE STRONGER NOW MY NIGGA THE TIME IS NOW!!All I need is one mic.. that's all I need, that's all I needAll I need is one mic.. there's nuttin else in the worldAll I need is one mic.. that's all a nigga need to do his thing y'knowAll I need is one mic..ALL I NEED IS ONE LIFE, ONE TRY, ONE BREATH I'M ONE MANWHAT I STAND FOR SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, THEY DON'T UNDERSTANDOr wanna see me on top, too egotisticalTalkin all that slick shit, the same way these bitches doWonder what my secrets is, niggaz'll move on youonly if they know, what your weakness is I have noneToo late to grab guns I'm blastin cause I'm a cool niggaThought I wouldn't have that ass done?
Fooled you niggazWhat you call a infinite brawl, eternal souls clashinWar gets deep, some beef is everlastinComplete with thick scars, brothers knifin each otherup in prison yards, drama, where does it start?You know the block was ill as a youngsterEvery night it was like a, cop would get killed body found in the dumpsterFor real a hustler, purchased my Range, niggaz throwin dirt on my nameJealous cause fiends got they work and complainBitches left me cause they thought I was finishedShoulda knew she wasn't true she came to me when her man caught a sentenceDiamonds are blindin, I never make the same mistakesMovin with a change of pace, lighter load, see now the king is straightSwellin my melon cause none of these niggaz realHeard he was, tellin police, how can a kingpin squeal?This is crazy, I'm on the right track I'm finally foundYou need some soul searchin, the time is nowAll I need is one mic.. yeah, yeah yeah yeahAll I need is one mic.. that's all I ever needed in this world, fuck cashAll I need is one mic.. fuck the cars, the jewelryAll I need is one mic.. to spread my voice to the whole world
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
nas的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
08-12-20 & 发布
say goodbye
歌手:brooke allison
专辑:the kiss-off (goodbye)
Written by:Mark portmann / allan richOnce in every lifeSomeone steals your heartAnd you are forever changedEven when you must partYou find it hard to leaveThe feelings aren't goneBut a voice inside is telling youBrooke AllisonYou can't hold onSo say goodbye oh i can't say that i won't cryCause i'm so gladFor everything we hadThe good and badSay goodbyeJust look at meYou'll know that i… still love you soEven though we have to say goodbyeNo matter where you areWherever that may beI will always have you hereDeep in the heart of meWe will always have the memories….remember whenChorusYou've got your life and you know i've got mineBut we will always beForever intertwinedOur hearts know thatIt would be wrong to staySo beforeYou turn and walk awayChorusYou'll know that i have one last wishOne last kissBefore we say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
你说的女生也许不是原唱: 楼否me 很怀疑是follow me Follow Me 歌手:Uncle Cracker 专辑:Double Wide Follow Me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you, I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm not worried bout the ring you wear Cause as long as I know one knows than nobody can care You're feelin guilty and I'm well aware But you don't look ashamed and baby I'm not scared I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me Won't give you money I can't give you the sky Your better off if you don't ask why I'm not the reason that you go astray And we'll be alright if you don't ask me stay I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singing Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me 或者 say goodbye 歌手:barry manilow 专辑:here at the mayflower Who is she? this beautiful creature insisting on being alone? it would all make sense if you could hear her on the phone: hello,who's there? oh no how'd you find me I gotta go don't wanna hear another lie you tell me that you love me and you promise that you'll change you broke my heart this time we're through now say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye I take you back and then you go and hurt me I've had enough I'm such a fool I don't know why I've got to start my life again it's over can't you see this time it's done it's really done please say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye and the nights are gonna get easier that's what they say see, sometimes I don't even think about you I don't even dream about you sometimes I don't even miss you night and day say goodbye please say goodbye baby it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye if you love me if you love me say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
[ti:never say goodbye][ar:never say goodbye][al:ep单曲]never say goodbyeyea, whats going on 2007 y to the s.t.a.rtake up micyeah everybody listen to our music stylekeep it up keep it up,two step with me, come on,lets do it do it do it like this1,2 baby clap your handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againyeah let me hear u say wut yo let me tell you its my story爱情留的痕迹好像真实的 movie 那么多的过去让我心里难过受到的伤害没关系告诉自己不必那么担心别难过爱情不是人生的一切不要失望never say goodbye so get upif you go awayyou will see me crydon't you let me gobaby don't you let me down你在我身边却心不在焉表情很奇怪让我感觉危险you never say goodbye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我很想忘记你却停不住爱你写怎样的结局在爱情故事里(mario) and we the best aint no need to stress范超文赫 aint no need to impress说什么我是你的你的耐心听我说呵 non stop you are just a very good friendyo call it a fling or a love thingi don't care i can handle any drama that you bring.不要怕别再发呆坦白别再骗我你的心里还有我吗告诉我在想我吗my baby love love lovebaby you are right tight all night that's righti am still in love with you hey别总是怀疑我的每句话 ohi'm still in love with you heylet me hear you say hey hey hey相信你和我的约定别再浪费我们最完美的激情时光我对你一如既往不要让我失望only u missing youbaby 1,2,3,4 i got the mic checkdon't you let me gobaby don't you let me downyou never say good bye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我可以忘记你你保重你自己写怎样的结局在爱情故事里you never say good bye (come on come on)我不让你离开(wana ride with the homie right?)你是否在想她(wana get right then get high )我应该伤心吗(ride with me ill ride with you)我很想忘记你(you go down on me ill go down on you)却停不住爱你(yeah~)写怎样的结局(just me and you come on)在爱情故事里(one more time now)don't you let me go (say what)don't you let me down (one more time now)1,2 baby clap ur handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againlet me hear u say hey hey hey我想问在你心里别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系休想你在骗我yo 我知道我喜欢你非常温柔非常能够给我超感享受 kids flow is incredible我想问在你心里你别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系 baby never say goodbye yea~
请登录后再发表评论!
是不是AIR supply空气补给的 Goodbye Goodbye by Air supply I can see the pain living in your eyes And I know how hard you try You deserve to have so much more I can feel your heart and I sympathize And I\'ll never criticize all you\'ve ever meant to my life I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You deserve the chance at the kind of love I\'m not sure I\'m worthy of Losing you is painful to me I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to try now it\'s gonna hurt us both it\'s no other way than to say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
是NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TURE
请登录后再发表评论!
我想要唱这首歌人的名字
请登录后再发表评论!谁能帮我找一下ONE SUMMER NIGHT 的完整英文歌词?要完整版的_百度知道
谁能帮我找一下ONE SUMMER NIGHT 的完整英文歌词?要完整版的
一定要完整的,可以跟她一起唱的,照了好多,歌词都对不上
你要谁唱的one summer nightAll 4 One 的
Diamonds 的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
歌词:歌曲:hand in hand歌手:汉城奥运会会歌Hand in hand See the fire in the sky We feel the beating of our hearts together This is our time to rise above We know the chance is here to live forever For all time Hand in hand we stand all across the land We can make this world a better place in which to live Hand in hand we can start to undrestand Breaking down the walls that come between us for all time A li la Everytime we give it all We feel the flame eternally inside us Lift our hands up to the sky The morning calm helps us to live in harmony For all time Hand in hand we stand all across the land We can make this world a better place in which to live H...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 no one is there歌词 的文章

随机推荐