这是我第一次高中住校怎么学英语 用英语

用英语安慰第一次离家住校的朋友,叫她要自立._百度作业帮
用英语安慰第一次离家住校的朋友,叫她要自立.
用英语安慰第一次离家住校的朋友,叫她要自立.
可以说的很多啊.比如,住校便于结交更多朋友,因为 A man without a friend is only half a man.住校有利于培养团队意识,因为 There is no "I" in teamworks 如果有具体的想表达的意思,可以再问.
I know that you do not want to leave home and your parents, but you can not always depend your parent,you should learn to control yourself and adapt to a new environment in a short time, what's more,it is very important to cultivate independence. That 's my advice to you, I hope it will be helpful to you indeed.
different enviroment,different life英语翻译我是第一次住校,所以第一天有点不适应,但是很快我交到了新朋友,变得快乐起来.交到新朋友使我慢慢适应了新环境.接下来的两天,我和新朋友一起去吃饭、洗澡,非常开心.我不再想_百度作业帮
英语翻译我是第一次住校,所以第一天有点不适应,但是很快我交到了新朋友,变得快乐起来.交到新朋友使我慢慢适应了新环境.接下来的两天,我和新朋友一起去吃饭、洗澡,非常开心.我不再想
英语翻译我是第一次住校,所以第一天有点不适应,但是很快我交到了新朋友,变得快乐起来.交到新朋友使我慢慢适应了新环境.接下来的两天,我和新朋友一起去吃饭、洗澡,非常开心.我不再想家了,我觉得我长大了.明天就要,所以在今晚10点回答的较好,
I was the first live on campus,so the first day a little not adapt,but soon I have made new friends,become happy.Make new friends that I slowly adapted to the new environment.The next two days,I and new friends to dinner,take a bath,very happy.I no longer want to house,I think I grew up.
再翻译一下:我不再是一个任性的小女孩,我懂得体谅妈妈了!在新学期里我一定要更加努力。
I am no longer a wayward little girl, my understanding the mother! In the new semester I must put more effort.
It's the first time that I live in school,so I felt not adjusted the first day,but I make new friends soon,I become happy.Making new friends makes adjust myself to new conditions.the next two days,my new friends and me ate、bathed together,we felt very happy.I don't be with homesickness any more,I think I have grown up.
I was the first time live on campus, so little suited to the first day, but soon I was referred to the new friends, become happy. Make new friends, so I slowly adapted to the new environment. The next two days, new friends and I went out to dinner, bath, very happy. I am not homesick, I think I grew up.这是我第一次住校 用英语_百度知道
这是我第一次住校 用英语
我有更好的答案
你好!这是我第一次住校 This is my first time to live.
This is the first time that I live in school.
This is my frist living on campus
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语怎么说;这是我第一次来这_百度作业帮
用英语怎么说;这是我第一次来这
用英语怎么说;这是我第一次来这
This is my first time to come here.
This is for the first time that I have been here.
This is the first time that I come here.It's my first visit to here.
I come here for the first time .
This is the first time I come here.
I have never been here.

我要回帖

更多关于 大学第一次住校外省的 的文章

随机推荐