Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack再用杰克丹尼刷一下牙
Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back因为一旦我离家就会彻夜不归
I'm talking - pedicure on our toes, toes我说我要去做美足,美足
Trying on all our clothes, clothes试穿了所有的衣服,衣服
Boys blowing up our phones, phones男孩们打爆了电话,电话
Drop-toping, playing our favorite CDs坐上敞篷车,播放最喜欢的CD
Pulling up to the parties一路开到派对
Trying to get a little bit tipsy然...
早晨醒来感觉就像吹牛老爹 带上眼睛,走出房门,我要到城中狂欢 出发之前,再用杰克丹尼刷一下牙 因为一旦我离家就会彻夜不归 我说我要去做美足,美足 试穿了所有的衣服衣服 男孩们打爆了电话,电话 坐上敞篷车,播放最喜欢的CD 一路开到派对 然后喝得有点醉醺醺 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 才不管世界会变成怎样,只要有大量啤酒 口袋里一分钱也没有,但我已经在这儿了 现在小伙们排起了长队,因为他们听过我们超有型 但我们把他们踹到了路旁,除非他们打扮成mick,jagger 我说每个人都想要疯狂,疯狂 男孩们想要摸我的美臀,美臀 如果他们喝的太醉我会抽...
美妙的歌声快乐的音乐:TIKTOK指的是滴嗒的钟声 又紧张又兴奋的声音 歌词中文:滴答 早晨醒来...Tik tok是时钟“滴答滴答”响的声音~~在歌曲里的意思就是时钟,妈妈的叮嘱简单向快乐出发,迎接胜利的曙光继续前进在阳光星光大道上。。
早晨醒来感觉就像吹牛老爹 带上眼睛,走出房门,我要到城中狂欢 出发之前,再用杰克丹尼刷一下牙 因为一旦我离家就会彻夜不归 我说我要去做美足,美足 试穿了所有的衣服衣服 男孩们打爆了电话,电话 坐上敞篷车,播放最喜欢的CD 一路开到派对 然后喝得有点醉醺醺 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 才不管世界会变成怎样,只要有大量啤酒 口袋里一分钱也没有,但我已经在这儿了 现在小伙们排起了长队,因为他们听过我们超有型 但我们把他们踹到了路旁,除非他们打扮成mick,jagger 我说每个人都想要疯狂,疯狂 男孩们想要摸我的美臀,美臀 如果他们喝的太醉我会抽...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
tik的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
经典MV英语歌曲73:Blow Me a Kiss送我一个飞吻(视频+mp3+双语歌词)
shilin 于发布 l 已有人浏览
《Blow Me a Kiss》为Git Fresh于2008年发行的同名专辑《Git Fresh》的一首歌。优美的旋律,独特的嗓音,深情的
It's like this(this)
It's like that(that)
I got dough(dough)
I got stacks(stacks)
I can buy anything that I need(need)
我可以买任何我需要的
But I gotta have you for free
但我一定要不花一文得到你
I ain't never paid for it in my life(my life)
我不是没有付出过
So why the hell would I pay for a wife(wife)
可是我为什么要在妻子上付出那么沉重的代价
I need love(love)
我需要爱情
Yes I do(do)
But this is what I need from you
这就是我需要你给我的
Ooh a brother need love and affection
男人需要有人来爱他
A brother need TLC
男人也需要关心和体贴
And I ain't talking about chilli(chilli)
我没有瞎说
But I'll take chilli if she want it
但如果你喜欢的话我也以随便怎样
Ooh a brother need cooking and cleaning
男人需要有人为他洗衣做饭
And when she say she love me she mean it
当她开始对我表达爱意的时候
Her insides pretty(pretty)
我感觉到了她的内在美
Hey hey hey
And if that's you(you)
如果这个人真的是你
Blow me a kiss(kiss)
那就给我一个飞吻
To let me know(know)if you feeling me
好让我知道你是否感觉到了我
You can do better(hey)
你可以做的更好
Than that scrub that you with(than scrub that you with)
放下一切包袱
Baby all that you gotta do(gotta do)is blow me a kiss
宝贝你唯一需要做的就是给我一个飞吻&&
相关英语学习内容
英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&
英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英文歌词头条
2012年13首好听励志的英语歌曲,鼓舞里的心灵,除了人生也
今天是日,千载难逢的好日子-201314爱你一生
圣诞节是基督徒庆祝耶稣基督诞生的庆祝日,关于圣诞节,在
婚礼上的英文歌曲,或质朴,或深情,或直白的歌词,用缠绵的歌
英文歌词最新推荐
迦南诗歌有小敏原创,被改编而成,母亲节送给天下所有的妈咪们。
奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲19:Frankie Laine - high noon正午,含有中英歌词,视频链接,mp3及l
04-29&04-27&04-21&04-19&04-16&04-13&01-29&01-21&01-08&01-02&01-01&12-31&12-24&
英文歌词排行
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼keha的《TIK TOK》英文歌词和中文大意_百度知道
keha的《TIK TOK》英文歌词和中文大意
Kesha - TiK ToK英文Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy(Hey, what up girl?)Grab my glasses, Im out the door -Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of JackCause when I leave for the night, I aint coming backIm talkin' bout - pedicures on our toes, toesTrying on all our clothes, clothesBoys blowing up our phones, phonesDrop-topping, playing our favorite cd'sPulling up to the partiesTrying to get a little bit tipsyDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohAint got a care in world, but got plenty of beerAint got no money in my pocket, but Im already hereNow, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swaggerBut we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick JaggerIm talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunkBoys tryna touch my junk, junkGonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunkNow, now - we goin til they kick us out, outOr the police shut us down, downPolice shut us down, downPo-po shut us -Dont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Ima fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upYou got me nowYou got that soundYeah, you got meYou build me upYou break me downMy heart, it poundsYeah, you got meWith my hands upPut your hands upPut your hands upNo, the party dont start till I walk inDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh ohDont stop, make it popDJ, blow my speakers upTonight, Imma fightTil we see the sunlightTick tock, on the clockBut the party dont stop noWoah-oh oh ohWoah-oh oh oh中文翻译:凯夏。滴答 早晨醒来感觉就像吹牛老爹 带上眼睛,走出房门,我要到城中狂欢 出发之前,再用杰克丹尼刷一下牙 因为一旦我离家就会彻夜不归 我说我要去做美足,美足 试穿了所有的衣服衣服 男孩们打爆了电话,电话 坐上敞篷车,播放最喜欢的CD 一路开到派对 然后喝得有点醉醺醺 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 才不管世界会变成怎样,只要有大量啤酒 口袋里一分钱也没有,但我已经在这儿了 现在小伙们排起了长队,因为他们听过我们超有型 但我们把他们踹到了路旁,除非他们打扮成mick,jagger 我说每个人都想要疯狂,疯狂 男孩们想要摸我的美臀,美臀 如果他们喝的太醉我会抽他们耳光,耳光 现在他们在追,我们在逃,逃 否则条子会把我们抓到,抓到 条子会把我们抓到,抓到 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 DJ。你让我兴奋 你让我崩溃 我的心在狂跳 对,你已把我迷倒 我举起双手 你把我抓住 你用那种声音 对,你已把我迷倒 DJ。你让我兴奋 你让我崩溃 我的心在狂跳 对,你已把我迷倒 我举起双手 也举起你的双手 也举起你的双手 等我来到后派对才能开始 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下 别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天 今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现 时钟在滴答走,但派对绝不会停下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《fallin out》-Keyshia Cole的歌词和《Tik tok》-Keha的歌词【完整的歌词加翻译】_百度知道
《fallin out》-Keyshia Cole的歌词和《Tik tok》-Keha的歌词【完整的歌词加翻译】
提问者采纳
《fallin out》-Keyshia Cole Been sitting, thinking bout you 我坐在这里 想着你 And I am wondering why were not getting along 不知道我们为什么不能在一起了 So frustrated cause what we had was a happy home 我如此沮丧因为我们曾经那样快乐 I don't know what the situation is 我不知道是什么原因 But I could tell in the way we kiss 可是我可以用我们接吻的方式来说明一切 we don't talk no more it feels better when I’m alone 我们不再说话了 当我一个人时感觉才会好点 Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you 有时候我想我已经没有办法接近你了 Like you don't appreciate all that I do 就象你不喜欢我的所作所为一样 You gotta show me that you want me to stay 你已经暗示我你想要留下来 Don't turn and walk away… 那就请不要转身离开.... Baby I’m slowly falling out of love with you 宝贝我太迟爱上你 I don't know what to do 我不知道该怎么办 How did we end up here this way what are we gonna do 我们怎们会这样就结束 我们该怎么做什么 I’m slowly falling out baby I’m tripping on silly things 我总是缠绕在一些傻问题上 太晚才爱上你 宝贝 Boy, I need you to meet me half way if you want me to be with you 宝贝 如果你想让我们在你一起 我真希望你是半道上出现 I remember when I be with my friends you checked on me and made time to call 记得我们是朋友时 你曾检查我 还会给我打电话 But now things have changed 现在一切都变了 Now I don't hear from you at all (yeah, yeah) 我再也听不到你的声音了 Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you 有时候我想我已经没有办法接近你了 Like you don't appreciate all that I do 就象你不喜欢我的所作所为一样 You gotta show me that you want me to stay 你已经暗示我你想要留下来 Don't turn and walk away… 那就请不要转身离开....
Baby I’m slowly falling out of love with you 宝贝我太迟爱上你 I don't know what to do 我不知道该怎么办 How did we end up here this way what are we gonna do 我们怎们会这样就结束 我们该怎么做什么 I’m slowly falling out baby I’m tripping on silly things 我总是缠绕在一些傻问题上 太晚才爱上你 宝贝 Boy, I need you to meet me half way if you want me to be with you 宝贝 如果你想让我们在你一起 我真希望你是半道上出现 Don't let your pride get in the way 不要让你的尊严挡住你的路 On something we worked so hard, don't throw it away 我们曾一起努力工作的东西 请不要把它扔掉 I’ve been trying to make you see everything you need is right here with me 我会努力帮你实现一切 你的一切要求在我这里都会是正确的 Sometimes I feel like there's no getting through to you 有时候我想我已经没有办法接近你了 Like you don't appreciate all that I do 就象你不喜欢我的所作所为一样 You gotta show me that you want me to stay 你已经暗示我你想要留下来 Don't turn and walk away… 那就请不要转身离开....
Baby I’m slowly falling out of love with you 宝贝我太迟爱上你 I don't know what to do 我不知道该怎么办 How did we end up here this way what are we gonna do 我们怎们会这样就结束 我们该怎么做什么 I’m slowly falling out baby I’m tripping on silly things 我总是缠绕在一些傻问题上 太晚才爱上你 宝贝 Boy, I need you to meet me half way if you want me to be with you 宝贝 如果你想让我们在你一起 我真希望你是半道上出现 I’m tired of giving my all 我给了你我的一切,累了 How did we end here this way I just want to know what are we gonna do 我们怎么 会就这样结束 我只是想知道我们该怎么办 How did we end up here this way? 我们怎么会就这样结束?
《Tik tok》-Keha Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy (Hey, what up girl?) Grab my glasses, Im out the door - Im gonna hit this city (Lets go) Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack Cause when I leave for the night, I aint coming back Im talkin' bout - pedicures on our toes, toes Trying on all our clothes, clothes Boys blowing up our phones, phones Drop-topping, playing our favorite cd's Pulling up to the parties Trying to get a little bit tipsy Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Aint got a care in world, but got plenty of beer Aint got no money in my pocket, but Im already here Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger Im talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunk Boys tryna touch my junk, junk Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk Now, now - we goin til they kick us out, out Or the police shut us down, down Police shut us down, down Po-po shut us - Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Ima fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh You build me up You break me down My heart, it pounds Yeah, you got me With my hands up You got me now You got that sound Yeah, you got me You build me up You break me down My heart, it pounds Yeah, you got me With my hands up Put your hands up Put your hands up No, the party dont start till I walk in Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh Dont stop, make it pop DJ, blow my speakers up Tonight, Imma fight Til we see the sunlight Tick tock, on the clock But the party dont stop no Woah-oh oh oh Woah-oh oh oh 中文翻译: 凯夏。滴答
早晨醒来感觉就像吹牛老爹
带上眼睛,走出房门,我要到城中狂欢
出发之前,再用杰克丹尼刷一下牙
因为一旦我离家就会彻夜不归
我说我要去做美足,美足
试穿了所有的衣服衣服
男孩们打爆了电话,电话
坐上敞篷车,播放最喜欢的CD
一路开到派对
然后喝得有点醉醺醺
别停下,尽情摇滚,Dj让我嗨翻天
今晚我要斗争到曙光乍现