feellikehlitfeel down是什么意思思

ounce这里是什么意思?"A woman's reaction in any crisis," the major says,"is to scream.And while a man may feel like it,he has that ounce more of control than a woman has.And that last ounce is what really counts."一个女人的反应遇到危_百度作业帮
ounce这里是什么意思?"A woman's reaction in any crisis," the major says,"is to scream.And while a man may feel like it,he has that ounce more of control than a woman has.And that last ounce is what really counts."一个女人的反应遇到危
ounce这里是什么意思?"A woman's reaction in any crisis," the major says,"is to scream.And while a man may feel like it,he has that ounce more of control than a woman has.And that last ounce is what really counts."一个女人的反应遇到危险的时候就是尖叫.并且 一个男人也许也想要尖叫,他ounce更多的自控能力比女人,并且因为最后的ounce才是最有价值的.请问 这里应该翻译成什么?
ounce此为“一分,一丝”的意思.he has that ounce more of control than a woman has.And that last once is what really counts.男人比女人多一分自控能力.而且那最后一分自控力就是差别所在(就是说,有了那多一分自控力才控制住自己在遇到危险时没叫出来).参考字典:every (last) ounce of courage/energy/strength etcall the courage,energy etc that you have:Every ounce of attention was focused on our common goal.英语中的OJEHLIT是什么意思请高手出来.帮帮.这是一张图纸上的一个单词,肯定是正确的,很有可能是缩写的_百度作业帮
英语中的OJEHLIT是什么意思请高手出来.帮帮.这是一张图纸上的一个单词,肯定是正确的,很有可能是缩写的
英语中的OJEHLIT是什么意思请高手出来.帮帮.这是一张图纸上的一个单词,肯定是正确的,很有可能是缩写的
那不是英语词汇,是捷克语,不过挺专业的查不到啊.实在对不住,但我肯定是捷克语!
图纸````我在电子词典上都没翻到```这不仅是缩写,,,还肯定是个术语```就像C4ISO一样,你不是专攻这一行的,就看不懂的````是什么图纸啊`,在百度上问问这一专业的`,别设法从英语里找了I like the way she makes me feel Like everything is possible Like life is worth it是什么意思_百度作业帮
I like the way she makes me feel Like everything is possible Like life is worth it是什么意思
I like the way she makes me feel Like everything is possible Like life is worth it是什么意思
她让我感觉就像每件事一样生活,我喜欢的方式是值得的how do you feel like it 是什么意思?
how do you feel like it 是什么意思?
可以用这个提问说你觉得它怎么样吗?
你感觉如何?
希望您对我的回答能够满意,并恳请你点击采纳给与积分鼓励使我能够有动力更好的继续为你和更多网友解答问题,谢谢!!&&
其他回答 (1)
可以,就是说你对它(的印象)喜欢不
相关知识等待您来回答
购物领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 facefeel是什么牌子 的文章

随机推荐