{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'a7d17_c6f021',userId:3040934,blogListLength:6};YOU 中文是什么意思?_百度知道
YOU 中文是什么意思?
很多时候是,我想你。 特定的语言环境中,有可能是:我错过你。
这就是中英文的不同之处。很多意思要根据上下文来判定的。
相关专业回答
I miss you
[英][a&#618; mis ju:][美][a&#618; m&#618;s ju]
1.I miss you already!
我已经开始想你了!
2.I miss you two so much.
我很想你们两个.
3.I miss you, too.is it snowing there?
我也想你那里在下雪吗?
4.I miss you. Why did you bug out on me?
你为什么要逃避我?
5.Write I miss you or we&#039;ll meet up when ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他12条回答
我想念你,或者我错过了你。是那首歌吗?很好听!那首歌两个解释都可以
我想你(男女朋友之间)
我想你或我错过你...
我想你!哭!这种问题也问?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Miss.Warm的喜欢 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 每个人的理想国
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
Miss.Warm 的喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'3cbb9d_153e13a',userId:3040934,blogListLength:6};miss中文是什么意思_百度作业帮
miss中文是什么意思
miss中文是什么意思
该词意思特别多:miss1 [mis] vt.1. 未击中;未抓住:The batter missed the ball.击球员未击中球。The goalkeeper just missed the ball.守门员差一点扑住球。2. 没找到,没遇到:He missed her in the crowd.他没有在人群中...
kiss你知道是什么Miss You Much的中文歌词miss you muchjanet jacksonshot like an arrow through my heartthat's the pain i feeli feel whenever we're apartnot to say that i'm in love with youbut who's to say that i'm noti just know that it feels wrong,when i'm away t_百度作业帮
Miss You Much的中文歌词miss you muchjanet jacksonshot like an arrow through my heartthat's the pain i feeli feel whenever we're apartnot to say that i'm in love with youbut who's to say that i'm noti just know that it feels wrong,when i'm away t
Miss You Much的中文歌词miss you muchjanet jacksonshot like an arrow through my heartthat's the pain i feeli feel whenever we're apartnot to say that i'm in love with youbut who's to say that i'm noti just know that it feels wrong,when i'm away too longit makes my body hotso let me tell ya babyi'll tell your mama.i'll tell your friendsi'll tell anyone whose heart can comprehendsend it in a letter babytell you on the phonei'm not the kind of girlwho likes to be alonei miss ya much (boy-oh-i miss you much)i really miss you much (m-i-s-s you much)i miss ya much (boy-oh-i miss you much)baby i really miss you much (m-i-s-s you much)i'm rushing homejust as soon as i cani'm rushing home to seeyour smiling faceand feel your warm embraceit makes me feel so g-g-g goodso i'll tell ya babyi'll tell your mama.i'll tell your friendsi'll tell anyone whose heart can comprehendsend it in a letter babytell you on the phonei'm not the kind of girlwho likes to be alonei miss ya much (boy-oh-i miss you much)i really miss you much (m-i-s-s you much)i miss ya much (boy-oh-i miss you much)baby i really miss you much (m-i-s-s you much)i miss you muchi really really miss you muchi miss you much babyi really really miss you much这些歌词的中文意思
歌曲:Miss_You_Much专辑:怀念_NULL歌手:张国荣MISS YOU MUCH 张国荣女白:你甘快要走啦? 男白:系女白:我念 你梗系唔会再挂住我啦男白:NO曲:J Harris/T Lewis 词:林振强Well friends 别要替我洒泪儿彼此都不舍 但世上永有分别时可否潇洒披起好拍子 让最后舞步飞驰...
shot like an arrow through my heart像一支箭射入心中that's the pain i feel 我感到那痛i feel whenever we're apart 我感觉每当我们分开not to say that i'm in love with you没说我爱你but who's to say that i'm not 但...

我要回帖

更多关于 法西斯是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐