一首high一点的英文歌歌 高潮是...high light music...

一进炫舞大厅的一首英文歌 高潮好像是you make me ....i think i ..._百度知道
一进炫舞大厅的一首英文歌 高潮好像是you make me ....i think i ...
一进炫舞大厅的一首英文歌
高潮好像是you make me ....i think i ...
提问者采纳
Heart Attack
Demi Lovato
唱 的Putting my defenses up 竖起防护墙  Cause I don't wanna fall in love 因为我不想坠入爱河  If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack 倘若我再次心动,脆弱的心将不堪一击Never put my love out on the line 从来不会用爱情来冒险  Never said yes to the right guy 也不会对他承诺  Never had trouble getting what I want 心仪之物,我可以轻易获取  But when it comes to you I'm never good enough 但是对于你,我永远都不够好When I don't care 随意的感情,我不在乎  I can play 'em like a Ken doll 玩弄他们,就像他们是玩偶  Won't wash my hair 才不会为他们而打扮妆束  Then make 'em bounce like a basketball 我会让他们像弹起落下的篮球But you make me wanna act like a girl 但是你让我改变,做一个真正的女孩儿  Paint my nails and wear high heels 涂上鲜艳的指甲油,穿上高挑的高跟鞋  Yes you make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand 是的,就是因为你,我紧张地颤抖着,握不住你的手You make me glow 你让我光彩夺目  But I cover up, won't let it show 但是我却遮住了那光亮,不让它显露  So I'm putting my defenses up 是你的存在,让我竖起了防护墙  Cause I don't wanna fall in love 因为我不想坠入爱河  If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack 倘若我再次心动,脆弱的心将不堪一击  I think I'd have a heart attack 脆弱的心将不堪一击  I think I'd have a heart attack 脆弱的心将不堪一击Never break a sweat for the other guys 从不在其他人身上浪费心思  When you come around I get paralyzed 当你在我身边,我没有勇气  And every time I try to be myself 每一次我努力做回我自己  It comes out wrong like a cry for help 就像无助的哭泣It's just not fair 这根本就是不公平的游戏  Pain's more trouble than love is worth 爱情留下的伤痛远不及其所值  I grasp for air 我大口呼吸着新鲜空气  It feels so good, but you know it hurts 用撕心裂肺的痛换来了自由的快乐But you make me wanna act like a girl 但是你让我改变,做一个真正的女孩儿  Paint my nails and wear perfume 涂上鲜艳的指甲油,施以淡雅的香水  For you, make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand 因为你,我紧张地颤抖着,握不住你的手You make me glow 你让我光彩夺目  But I cover up, won't let it show 但是我却遮住了那光亮,不让它显露  So I'm putting my defenses up 是你的存在,让我竖起了防护墙  Cause I don't wanna fall in love 因为我不想坠入爱河  If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack 倘若我再次心动,脆弱的心将不堪一击  I think I'd have a heart attack 脆弱的心将不堪一击  I think I'd have a heart attack 脆弱的心将不堪一击The feelings got lost in my lungs 那快乐的感受荡然无存  They're burning, I'd rather be numb 剩下只有火烧般的痛楚,我多么想自己麻木不仁  And there's no one else to blame 分手,我们都没有责任  So scared I'll take off and run 恐惧侵占心头,只好逃离躲避  I'm flying too close to the sun 我一直飞到天际  And I'll burst into flames 阳光炽热,我将化作一团烈焰You make me glow 你让我光彩夺目  But I cover up, won't let it show 但是我却遮住了那光亮,不让它显露  So I'm putting my defenses up 是你的存在,让我竖起了防护墙  Cause I don't wanna fall in love 因为我不想坠入爱河  If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack 倘若我再次心动,脆弱的心将不堪一击  I think I'd have a heart attack 脆弱的心将不堪一击  I think I'd have a heart attack 脆弱的心将不堪一击  I think I'd have a heart attack 脆弱的心将不堪一击  I think I'd have a heart attack 脆弱的心将不堪一击
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
2PM——Beautiful Kelly Clarkson——Catch My Breath Andamiro——Hypnotize She'z——U U  AKB48 ——ファーストラビッDelta Goodrem——Be strong【LZ自己去听听看这里面有没有符合的...】
一进炫舞大厅的一首英文歌
高潮好像是you make me ....i think i ...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌很好听的。开头大概是这样的:so you yesterday when we tooking (好像有点拼错了。。)高潮的时候唱的是 i miss you the 什么。。这首歌叫什么?
有一首英文歌很好听的。开头大概是这样的:so you yesterday when we tooking (好像有点拼错了。。)高潮的时候唱的是 i miss you the 什么。。这首歌叫什么?
其实歌这个东西存在很大的主观感受的。正所谓萝卜青菜各有所爱。我喜欢的你不一定喜欢。我推荐的这些不是最新的,但都是超级经典的。有些你肯定听过,或者熟悉。会勾起你很多回忆的~~希望你会喜欢!第一波:Far Away From Home Love In December Pretty Boy Stan Feat White Flag We Will Rock You All That She Wants Dragostea Din Tei Girl In Your Dreams my love Together again The Day You Went Away Shape of my heart Stop! Stop! Stop! 10 MINUTES Boulevard of Broken Dreams Big Big World Almost Over You As Long As You Love Me Baby Onemore Time because of you Bizarre love triangle Born In Africa Bressanone brothers in arms butterfly can you feel the love tonight Casablanca come on over Don't cry(original) dreams come true everyone everything I do(i do it for you) eyes on me hear me cry if you were here I'll Never Break Your Heart listen to your heart my heart will go on perfect moment pretty boy Rhythm of the rain right here waiting season in the sun speak softly love the Day you went away There You'll Bewithout you yesterday once more第二波:She's goneStay Tonya mitchellknockin on heaven's door, Civil war,Sweet Child O' Minesitting down heredo I have to cry for youfour to the floortravelling lightvincentback at onewith himwatermarkmy heart belongs to youagainst all oddsunbreak my heartcountry road take me homethe color of the nightthe color of the windDon't Cry For Me Argentinasound of silencesay you say meanother day(lene marlin)get the party startedhow do i liveWhen you told me you loved meI knew I loved youTurly deeply madlyIt matters to meShould it matterlose yourself8 mileNovember Raintime
to say goodbyebrother's in armEnter Sandman long long way to goyou are not alone 第三波:A Whole New World 全新世界《阿拉丁》主题曲 Auld Lang Syne 《魂断蓝桥》主题曲:友谊天长地久 Beauty and Beast 《美女与野兽》主题曲 Because You Loved Me Candle in the wind 风中之烛 Can you feel the love tonight 《狮子王》主题曲 Casablanca 《北非碟影》主题曲:卡萨布兰卡 Don't Cry For Me Argentina 《贝隆夫人》主题曲:阿根廷别为我哭泣 Do-Re-Mi 《仙乐飘飘处处闻》主题曲:哆-来-咪 Endless Love It Might Be You 《杜丝先生》主题曲:也许是你 (Everything I do)I do it for you 《罗宾汉》主题曲:一切为你 Heal the world I just called to say I love you 《红衣女郎》主题曲 :电话诉衷肠 I will always love you 《保镖》主题曲:爱你到永远 My heart will go on 《泰坦尼克号》主题曲:我心永恒 My Own True Love 《飘》主题曲:我之真爱 Nothing Cannot Change My Love For You 《廊桥遗梦》主题曲:此情永不移 Love Me Tender 《铁血柔情》主题曲:铁血柔情 love story 《爱情故事》主题曲:爱情故事 Moon River 《第凡纳早晨》:月河 Pretty Woman 《风月俏佳人》主题曲:漂亮女人 Right here waiting 《终有一天感动你》主题曲:此情可待 Say you,say me 《白夜》主题曲:说你,说我 Save The Best For Last Scarborough Fair 《斯卡波罗集市》主题曲:斯卡波罗集市 Tears In Heaven 天堂里的眼泪 Speak Softly Love 《教父》主题曲:柔声倾诉 The cup of life '98世界杯主题曲:生命之杯 The Last Rose Of Summer 夏日最后一朵玫瑰 Take my breath away 《壮志凌云》主题曲 The Sound Of Silence Unchained melody 《人鬼情未了》主题曲 Un-break My Heart When A Man Loves A Woman 《当男人爱上女人》主题曲:当男女相爱时 Yesterday once more 昨日重现
提问者 的感言:谢谢哈、不过捏。我已经找到乐、 相关知识
其他回答 (2)
i miss you
确定??你知道这首歌嗯?
歌曲:i miss you 歌手:and then i turned s [ti:i miss you][ar:and then i turned seven]yesterday was full of tears, knowing death has just been hereall was lost but not forgot,the pain controls my every thoughta new day's battle has begun,all was lost and nothing's woni can't wait to see the day,when the tears all go away....i miss you, i kissed you,when we layed you in your gravei need you to believe you,things were meant to be this way...today came with shattered dreams,everything's not what it seemsdon't think death won't come get you,cause it will life's misconstruedthough my battle's just begun,i'm dropping arms and going to runi can't wait to see the day, when the painful tears all go away....i miss you, i kissed you,when we layed you in your gravei need you to believe you,things were meant to be this way...i miss you, i kissed you,when we layed you in your gravei need you to believe you,things were meant to be this way...i did nothing at all, nothing at all !it's all my fault your goneyour face on my wall, face on my wallit tells it all, you will live on...i did nothing at all, nothing at all...it's all my fault your goneyour face on my wall, face on my wall...it tells it all, you will live on...你看这个歌词,好像跟你说的差不多,具体你得自己听
再找、、有点快的嗯。。
干嘛非要听那首歌呢?我给你介绍一首歌也蛮好听的&当你想着我&听听看吧
You were my everything看看是不是这首?
女的唱的 ?
我找到了歌词。。不知道谁唱的。。但是。是我找的那首歌
Saw you yesterday
We were talkingComparing notesWhat's happeneingWhat's notWhat you wantedWhat you gotNow you're on your wayIt's all about thatAnd nothing elseI feel like I'm smallAnd I don't matter in that worldIf I try to tell you would you laugh in my faceTell me to grow up when I come clean and say*Chorus*I miss youThe way we used to beBack when you calling meEveryday (Yeah)You wanted to come overI miss youBut it's different and it's strangeNow that everything's changedAnd it scares me 'cause it's weird that you don't noticeI miss youI....I....I.....Yes I do (yeah)I....I....I.....Maybe it's just meBut I don't think soI'm not insecureI just knowWhat's realWhat is gone and what I feelI remember when we used to say thatWe'd never changeForget where we've beenI wanna go there againIf I tried to tell youYou'd turn into that kindWould you put up your defenseSay I was losing my mind*Chorus*I miss youThe way we used to beBack when you calling meEveryday (Yeah)You wanted to get closerI miss youBut it's different and it's strangeNow that everything's changedAnd it scares me 'cause it's weird that you don't noticeDon't you ever see my face outside your windowAre you up so high you can't get back aroundWill you think of me some night when you get lonelyWill you need meWhen you're on your way down...(Oh)Saw you yesterdayWe were talkingComparing notesWhat's happeneingWhat's notWhat you wantedWhat you got*Chorus* (repeated)I miss youThe way we used to beBack when you calling meEveryday (Yeah)You wanted to come overI miss youBut it's different and it's strangeNow that everything's changedAnd it scares me 'cause it's weird that you don't noticeI miss youThe way we used to beBack when you calling meEveryday (Yeah)You wanted to get closerI miss youBut it's different and it's strangeNothing stays the sameAnd it scares me 'cause it's weird that you don't noticeI miss youI....I....I.....I miss youI....I....I.....Yes I doI....I....I.....I miss you
那也给我个满意啊
先告诉我嘛。。。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有一首女生唱的英文歌!高潮时好像唱(with me with me)_百度知道
有一首女生唱的英文歌!高潮时好像唱(with me with me)
【You Belong With Me】听听是不是?歌词:You're on the phone with your girlfriend ,she's upset.你正和女朋友聊电话 她不开心She's going off about something that you said她因为你说的某些话而不高兴'Cuz she doesn't, get your humor like I do...她不像我 明白你的幽默I'm in the room It's a typical Tuesday night我在一个房间 这是个普通的星期二晚上I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like我听著她不喜欢的音乐类型and she'll never know your story like I do ...永远不会像我一样知道你的故事But she wears short skirts I wear T-shirts但她穿短裙 我穿T恤She's cheer captain她是啦啦队队长And I'm on the bleachers而我支持棒球队Dreaming about the day when you wake up做著梦希望你会有一天起床发现And find what you're looking for has been here the whole time你找著的东西已经一直在这If you could see that I'm the one who understands you如果你可以看见我是了解你的那个人been here all along so why can't you see,一直在这里但为什麼你看不见?You belong with meYou belong with meWalkin' the streets with you and your worn-out jeans你穿著你的旧牛仔裤和我走在街上I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be我不能停止去想 这就是对的景象Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself在公园长椅上自己一边想一边笑Hey isn't this easy这不是很容易吗?And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town你还有可以照亮整个城镇的笑容I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down我好久没有看见了 自从她把你甩掉You say you're fine I know you better then that你说你发现我比她了解你Hey whatcha doing with a girl like that但对於这样的一个女生你会怎样做?She wears high heels她穿高跟鞋 我穿球鞋I wear sneakersShes cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers她是啦啦队队长而我支持棒球队Dreaming about the day when you wake upand find做著梦希望你会有一天起床发现That what you're looking for has been here the whole time你找著的东西已经一直在这If you could see that I'm the one who understands you如果你可以看见我是了解你的那个人Been here all along so why can't you see一直在这里但为什麼你看不见?你应该和我一起You belong with meStanding by and waiting at your back door一直站著 在你家后门等待著all this time how could you not know Baby....在这时你怎能还不明白?You belong with meYou belong with me你应该和我一起你应该和我一起Oh I remember you drivin' to my house in the middle of the night啊我想起你在半夜突然驾车到我家I'm the one who makes you laugh When you know you're about to cry当你知道你快要哭的时候是我把你逗笑的And i know your favorite songs我知道你最喜欢的歌And you tell me about your dreams你把你的梦想都告诉我Think I know where you belong Think I know it's with me...我想我知道你该何去何从 我想我知道你该和我一起Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you你怎可以看不见我是了解你的那个人Been here all along So why can't you see一直在这里但为什麼你看不见?You belong with meStanding by and waiting at your back door一直站著 在你家后门等待著All this time How could you not know在这时你怎能还不明白?Baby you belong with meYou belong with meYou belong with meHave you ever thought just maybe其实你有没有想过根本只是you belong with me你应该和我一起You belong with me...你应该和我一起
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求最有感情好听的英文歌_百度知道
求最有感情好听的英文歌
最好就:1.有节奏感2.最好就是女歌手唱的3.要抒情或爱情等,总之就要使人听了会沉入歌曲中不能自拔,简单来说就好听4.高潮的时候要更能引人入胜,白听不厌(我只是比喻,也许爱听歌的会有同感)5.高潮的时候最好就是高音,而不是靠喊,如果是喊,最好也要升华一点。6.要求效果:鼓励人的、感人的、舒缓心情、如《I will be》《live like you re dying》等7.不要摇滚的,乡村音乐也要有高潮也可以,不能一直轻唱。
8.不要太经典的那种抒情音乐类型,要流行一点,如(love the way you lie)9.多点也好,但不要难听的
提问者采纳
can't take my eyes off you 。 i am yours [一个女人唱的,忘记谁了,超级好听]。you're not sorry 。 need you now [2011格莱美有获奖]
。brown eyes [Lady gaga很好听的慢歌,]。i'm your angle 『老歌了,』
I an yours
you're not sorry
need you now 我都已经收藏了
提问者评价
虽然不多,但我喜欢其他人的太多太乱,可能是我一时听那么多,很难感觉那首较好听
1. don't cry--guns n' roses这首歌曾唱哭了千万人。总是能够触痛了心底最软的地方,心抽痛着,眼圈红了,却没有眼泪渗出,每多听一次就多一次的依恋...
2. fade to black--METAllic金属乐队也有很经典歌曲,相信国内有好多人都是听了这首歌的前奏才去学吉他的!METALLICA经典中的经典,也是METALLICA饱受争议的作品,因为当时有乐迷自杀就是出于这...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
love the way you lie我也挺喜欢下面的你直接复制一搜索就行了,都挺好听的jay sean - maybecayaig david - insomnia - 克雷格大卫now 系列欧美经典流行音乐 stolen jay seangit fresh - blow me a kiss - kisstousher feat.sam watters - why would ideepside - booty music阿姆 - love the way you lie - 蕾哈娜darren hayes - creepin up on youa teens - fireflyjay sean - warrosstallanma - nightlubovkelly clarkson - because of you
around the world-----Tammin
whatever will be -----Tammin
It`s a beautiful thing-----Tammin
who says ----Selena Gomez
there were roses----cara dillon
cry me out----Pixie Lott
everything is beautiful-----Anne Marie Boskovich
the river----meredith andrews
you are not alone------meredith andrews
with a love with you---sweetbox
I think you---tata young
can I have this dance---High School Musical
Kissin U---Miranda Cosgrove
Don`t Ask Why----Vanessa Hugdens
Paper Cut---Vanessa Hugdens
Afraid---Vanessa Hugdens
when christmas comes to town-------极地特快
don`t cry your heart out-----cody simpson
round of applause-----cody simpson
你的要求有点严厉,我只能尽量帮你:
01 Because Of You -- Kelly Clarkson
02 I Surrender -- Celine Dion
Burning -- Maria Arredondo
04 When You Believe -- Mariah CWhitney Houston
Even Heaven Cries -- Monrose
When You Told Me You Loved Me - -- Jessica Simpson
Be Without You -- Mary J. Blige
I Look To You -- Whitney Houston
It's Over Now -- Natasha Thomas
Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) -- Celine Dion
11 Read My Mind --Sweetbox
12 We Can Work It Out--Sweetbox
(这几首男声很不错)
11 Long Long Way to Go - Def Leppard
12 That's My Goal - Shayne Ward
13 Do I Have to Cry for You--nick c...
真么没什么感觉,你可以去第一篇日记里面的歌
是这样啊 ,原来如此!! 这应该勉强符合你的要求:1 ,Innocence
--- Avril Lavigne2 ,When You're Gone---Avril Lavigne3 ,Naked---Avril Lavigne4 ,Keep Holding On---Avril Lavigne5 ,Adia (Live)----Avril Lavigne6 ,Slipped Away---Avril Lavigne7 ,I don’t give---Avril Lavigne8,Knockin' on Heaven's Door---Avril Lavigne9,You Belong with Me---Taylor Swift10,Crazier----Taylor Swift11 ,Someone's Watching Over Me---Hilary Duff12 ,Love Story---Taylor Swift就这些吧 我只能尽量帮你··
全部个人收藏全手打。喜欢请采纳ina — i wanted youmariah carey — byebyeAvril Lavigne — innocence东海 .圭贤.泰妍 — way back into loveJewel — the shape of youJustin Bieber — one timeJustin Bieber — baby
I need you tonightsomeone's watching over meair trafficthe saltwater roomliving to love youonly lovedrowningnothing in the worldi wanted yousolochristmas in my heartdying in the sunletting go能想到的只有这些了……
歌手:green day far away frome home
歌手:groove coverage
还有一首俄文歌曲 : 星星
歌手:Vitas
(维塔斯) 绝对地!
SORRY THAT I LOVE YOU LIEKKAS CHANGEBORN TO TRY
just one last dance
好久之前就听过
泰坦尼克号
太久了,都说不要太经典的 要新的
那我再想想吧
呵呵,我MP4里的五百首歌,起码有四百首是抒情的
1.About Memories-Billy Gilman话说这人长的挺帅(某花痴,PIA飞)
2.All Or Nothing--O-Town
3.Always getting over you--Angela Ammons这首不算抒情,不过蛮好听
4。Amazing--Westlife
5。Apologize --Timbaland
6。Bad Day--Daniel Powter
7。Be The Man--Celine Dion
8。Because You Loved Me--Celine Dion席林迪翁的歌大多比较抒情
9。A New Day Has Come--Celine Dion
10.See a Little Light--Belinda
11.Valder Fields--Tamas Wells
13.Davai Za!--Lube这首歌风格有点特别,不能确定你一定喜欢。
14.When There Was Me and You--High School Musical
15.Breathe again--Juwita Suwito
16.Learn to love you--Lisa Bund
17.Northern Sta...
超级推荐we belong together mariah carey
i could be the one
还有几首是还行的
。王力宏-i’m lovin’it。麦当劳全球主题曲,不多说,大家自己去听,主打歌《 i’m lovin’it 》(
我就喜欢)是麦当劳2003年度最新广告歌的华语版,此曲的英文版本由 justin timberlake演唱。
2。王力宏-唯一。悠扬,流畅,很有韵味的感觉,大声对你深爱的人说你是我的唯一
3。水木年华-一生有你。
4。forever and ever-because i love you。很经典的说,没有人不知道吧
5。s.h.e-找不到。爱的方向找不到,我在你的心中,还剩多少
6。林俊杰-就是我。很有节奏感的,我就是听这首歌认识他的,不错
7。gareth gates-anyone of us。很好听,单曲&anyone of us&顺利拿下了冠军宝...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 high一点的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐