dazook see you neveri see you中文歌词词

求all of me 中文歌词翻译VARSITY VARSITY - ALL OF ME LYRICS I heard a sad song playing on the radio About a girl who loves him But she never really let it show Outside the rain keeps falling down my window I'm crying inside, gotta see you tonig_百度作业帮
求all of me 中文歌词翻译VARSITY VARSITY - ALL OF ME LYRICS I heard a sad song playing on the radio About a girl who loves him But she never really let it show Outside the rain keeps falling down my window I'm crying inside, gotta see you tonig
求all of me 中文歌词翻译VARSITY VARSITY - ALL OF ME LYRICS I heard a sad song playing on the radio About a girl who loves him But she never really let it show Outside the rain keeps falling down my window I'm crying inside, gotta see you tonight I understand and if somebody broke your heart before But it wasn't me who left the pieces laying on the floor But it's me who's out here in the rain knocking at your door Paying the price for all of his lies I'd write you a song but I can't find the words to say To tell you what's on my mind But even a symphony can't say what you mean to me So how can I, how can I give you All of me When all I get is half of you Now tell me what am I supposed to do If all I get is half of you If all you give is half of you Wanna be the reason that you never look for love again Baby girl, I wanna be your lover, your best friend How we gonna make it if you never gonna let me in What can I do to prove that my love is true I keep holding on for as long as this gonna take Until you realize (realize) Look in my eyes And I'll never let you be betrayed I'm not that guy, but how can I give you All of me When all I get is half of you Now tell me what am I supposed to do If all I get is half of you If all you give is half of you (I just can't help it) (I just can't help it) Now girl you got me locked up too many times Got me paying for somebody else's crime But how can love burn If it's not return I need more than this so how can I give All of me When all I get is half of you Now tell me what am I supposed to do If all I get is half of you How can I give you all of me (Half of you) When all I get is half of you Now tell me what am I supposed to do If all I get is half of you
我听到了在收音机里播放的一首悲伤的歌曲说的是一个女孩爱上一个男孩,但是却从来没有真正表白过窗外,雨不停的下着我在里面哭泣,心理渐渐想着今晚就去看你我知道以前是否有人令你伤心但是留下令你伤心的片段在你的心底的那个人不是我但是我站在外面的雨里敲里的门为他所有的谎言付出代价我想给你写一首歌高速你我心里是怎么想的,但是我不知道该说些什么,即使是一首交响乐也不能表达你在我心里中的重要性我该怎么做,才能给你我的全部当我付出全部却只得到你的一半时,告诉我,你到底期望我做什么如果我仅仅得到你的一半如果你只给了我一半这就是你想要的你不会再次寻找爱情的理由亲爱的女孩我想要你的爱,你最好的朋友我该怎样去爱你,如果你从没有让走进你的心里我要怎么样做菜能证明我对你是真爱我会一直坚持直到你接受我直到你意识到我的真爱看着我的双眼,我永远不会让你感觉到背叛我不是那个人,我该如何给你我的全部当我付出全部却只得到你的一半时,告诉我,你到底期望我做什么如果我仅仅得到你的一半如果你只给了我一半我只是情不自禁我只是情不自禁女孩,你把我关起来的时间太长了让我为其他人的罪过付出代价但是不管爱情如何燃烧如果不能够回到从前,我需要比这些更多的爱我该如何给你我的全部呢当我付出全部却只得到你的一半时,告诉我,你到底期望我做什么如果我仅仅得到你的一半如果你只给了我一半我该怎样给你我的全部当我得到的仅仅是你的一半现在你告诉我,你到底期望我怎么做如果我得到的仅仅是你的一半一首英文歌曲,女音,慢摇,歌词中有一部分为you never see me again_百度知道
一首英文歌曲,女音,慢摇,歌词中有一部分为you never see me again
一首英文歌曲,女音,慢摇,歌词中有一部分为you never see me again,求歌名,歌名不是Like You’ll Never See me again
提问者采纳
cry for you
提问者评价
谢谢 ,找了好久了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Melanie C - Never Be The Same Again DJ Milad - you never see me again
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!有这句歌词cause I Never Wonna See you cry的歌名叫做什么??_百度知道
有这句歌词cause I Never Wonna See you cry的歌名叫做什么??
我有更好的答案
westlife----swear it again
I Never Wonna Say Goodbye
cause I Never Wonna See you cry
歌词全文:
I wanna know who ever told you I was letting go of
the only joy that I have ever known
girl they were lying
just look around and all of the people that we used to know
have just given up they wanna let it go
but we’re still trying
so you should know this love we share was never made to die