Clearly I am still in lovestill with youu, yet I smile

I think im obsessed with my boyfriend and i need to quit | Is It Normal? |
We're here to help each other.
Play Nice!
I think im obsessed with my boyfriend and i need to quit
37% Normal
Okay ive been with my bf for 3yrs now, and im supper attached to him, the thing is that ive had other relationships but i feel like hes the only one ive loved this way, i cant sleep just thinking about him, if he gets mad and hangs up on me when we fight i get super worried and i feel so scared that i may never talk to him again like if im going to lose him forever so i call him constantly till he picks up, sometimes he doesnt and i panick, i always have my phone on me where ever i go, and if i do miss his call i get so worried that he might get mad and break up with me so i call him back right away, im always thinking of him and worrying he might get mad every move i make is because im just thinking of him, its gone down to the point that i cant function anymore the simplest task become so long to me and i dont go out or anything to be with him..i feel so exhausted i sometimes want to take a break and be alone but i cant i cant find it in me to do it and leave him alone and its draining me i feel like i have no dignity what so ever and let him treat me how ever he likes, and i do what ever it takes to keep him around, whats wrong with me i never used to be like this i feel obsessed and its killing me inside i cant take living like this anymore (im not suicidel okay) im just tired of living just for him and worrying for him to be happy and not taking care of me is this obsession? I
feel like an addict, with a drug addiction who wants to stop and doesnt have the will power to do it Gosh i need help! i cant live with out him and ive stop living for myself :(
Is It Normal?
Thanks for voting!
Help us keep this site organized and clean.
[We'll look into it, thanks! ()]
Check out these other IIN posts or :
6 Comments
0 Comments
5 Comments
7 Comments
17 Comments
4 Comments
11 Comments
7 Comments
9 Comments
14 Comments