goat soap与the goat thegoatskincaree区别

Handcrafted Goat Milk SkincareWARNING: The use of quality Goat Milk Soap and Goat Milk Skincare Products can be addictive. There is a very good chance that once you go goat, you'll never go back. We're serious... we've seen it happen. You can't say you haven't been warned.At Boring Goats our mission is simple - provide superior goat milk products, superior value and superior service, while
as we do.Now before you move on, we ask that you do us and your favorite organ (your skin!) just one little favor. I promise this will only take a minute, less if you can speed read.1) Follow this link to our "" page, and learn why Boring Goats will earn the right to be your goat milk skincare provider.2) Read the entire page (and no, you don't have to write a book report).When you're done, please feel free to move on to our products, back to your Facebook page, or (if you really must) leave to view other sites featuring nameless, goats that may not care about you. Sad I know... but it's a real possibility.
Free shipping on Goat Milk Skincare... free is a very good priceAt Boring Goats we hate to see the high cost of shipping come between you and the unique benefits of genuine Goat Milk skincare. To offer a little relief we are happy to offer two painless shipping options:- Free domestic "USPS Priority" shipping! Simply spend $35.00 or more and the shipping is on us.- Any domestic order under $35 ships "USPS Priority" shipping for only $5.00!Take advantage of these special offers and explore our product pages to see additional money saving offers.Premium Goat Milk Face Cream. Thick. Rich. Easily absorbed. Wonderful. Moisturizing. Refreshing. Enough said?Item#030$12.00Availability:Usually ships the next business dayQty:Half the size... all the goodnessThe perfect size for sampling (when you can't make up your mind), travel (never leave home without your goat milk goodness), gifts (I know you know someone that can use a bath) and people with small hands (for those that keep dropping our regular bars).Each bar is half our standard size (aka huge) and weighs in between 2 and 2 1/2 awesome ounces of true goat milk goodness.Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for discount codes and news about new and upcoming products.Boring Goats... Boringly simple... Superior quality... Superior value.第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 goat soap羊奶皂 的文章

随机推荐