I am aphp manager for iis/of a.team. 那个正确?

1-5CCBDB& 6-10ABDBD& 11-15ABACD 16-20BCBCC
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
When I was in Germany, one day at Christmas-time I went to a post office to send a letter. To my &&&1&& &I found people queuing (排队) some paces away from the person at the savings deposit window. &&&2& so? Each did his business &3&& &but the line never moved a step &&&4&& , I was very &&&5&& , so I walked to the window to find out the cause. There was a notice on which was written “Thank you for your &&&6 &for other’s privacy (隐私)”—a polite &&&7&& &to keep people away from nosing into other’s &&&8 &&&(money matters are regarded as privacy in Western countries). I was deeply impressed by the &&&9& &and stayed a while to watch: they were waiting so &&&10&& &at a distance that they seemed quite &&&11 &to the practice. The &&&12&& &thing happened at a public telephone box. &13&& &waiting for their turns always kept their distance—enough to be out of &14&& . It’s another typical example!
From then on I &&&15& &to watch their ways of doing things, manners, treatment &&16 &towards others. I found the Germans always mindful of other’s privacy. They avoided putting others in an embarrassing (窘迫)situation. For instance, they never &&&17&& &about age, incomes or the place to buy such a coat, &&&18&& &would they comment on the others or jewelry others wore. Their laws &&&19&& &reading diaries or opening letters without permission. That shows &&&20& &matters are not allowed to be disturbed.
1. A. sorrow&&&&&&& B. anger&&&&&&&&&& C. delight&&&&&&&&& D. surprise
2. A. Why&&&&&&&&& B. How&&&&&&&&&& C. What&&&&&&&&&&& D. Where
3. A. in secret&&&&&& B. with care&&&&&&& C. in turn&&&&&&&&&& D. by turns
4. A. slower&&&&&&& B. nearer&&&&&&&&&& C. farther&&&&&&&&&& D. longer
5. A. curious&&&&&&& B. angry&&&&&&&&&& C. interested&&&&&&& D. impatient
6. A. care&&&&&&&&&& B. respect&&&&&&&&& C. help&&&&&&&&&&& D. search
7. A. voice&&&&&&&&& B. phrase&&&&&&&&& C. warning&&&&&&&& D. sentence
8. A. pockets&&&&&&& B. savings&&&&&&&&& C. needs&&&&&&&&&& D. affairs
9. A. word&&&&&&&&& B. sight&&&&&&&&&&& C. people&&&&&&&&& D. matters
10. A. honestly&&&&&&& B. anxiously&&&&&&& C. nervously&&&&&& D. calmly
11. A. used&&&&&&&&&& B. familiar&&&&&&&& C. uncomfortable&&& D. polite
12. A. interesting&&&&& B. strange&&&&&&&&& C. same&&&&&&&&&&& D. different
13. A. They&&&&&&&&& &B. These &&&&&&&&&&&C. Those&&&&&&&&&& &D. That
14. A. sight&&&&&&&&& B. hearing&&&&&&&&& C. touch&&&&&&&&&&& D. question
15. A. went on&&&&&&& B. took care&&&&&&&& C. paid attention&&&& D. took charge
16. A. moving&&&&&&&& B. shown&&&&&&&&& C. facing&&&&&&&&&& D. offered
17. A. asked&&&&&&&&& B. heard&&&&&&&&&& C. worried&&&&&&&&& D. learned
18. A. so&&&&&&&&&&&& B. nor&&&&&&&&&&&& C. not only&&&&&&&& D. if
19. A. appreciate&&&&& B. stop&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hate&&&&&&&&&&&& D. forbid
20. A. pubic&&&&&&&&& B. personal&&&&&&&& C. small&&&&&&&&&&& D. important
题型:阅读理解
(2011·浙江卷)完形填空
Although I love my
life, it hasn’t been a lot of fun as I’ve been ill for 28 years.
Music has always
been a great love of mine and, in my 20s, when my &&21& &was
more manageable , I &&22& &ten years as a
professional singer in restaurants, playing and singing folk songs. &&23&&&
that was years ago and times have changed. &&24&& &I
live with mother on a country farm.
Two years ago, I
decided that I would need to have some kind of extra work to &&25&
&my disability pension (残疾抚恤金). &&26&
&I needed to sleep in the afternoons,& I was limited in my &&27&&
. I decided that I would consider& 28&&& &to
singing in restaurants.
My family are all
musicians, so I was &&29 &when I went into our local
music store. I explained that I wanted to sing again but using recorded karaoke
music. I knew that discs were very expensive and I really didn’t have a lot
of&& 30&& &to get started. And 31&&
you find only three to four songs out of ten on a disc that you can &&32&&
When I told the
owner of the shop about my &&33&& ; he gave me a
long thoughtful &&&34&& . “This means a lot to
you, doesn’t it?” he said. “Come with me.”
He led me &&35&
&the crowded shop and to a bench with a large professional karaoke box
on it. He placed his large hand &36& &on his treasure and
said, “I have 800 karaoke songs in here. You can take your &37& &and
I’ll record them for you. That should get you started.”
. Thanking him, I made a time with him to listen to all the songs and
choose &&39& that I could sing. I have come full circle
with his help.
&still warms my heart and makes me do just that bit extra, when I have
the chance.
21. A. loneliness &&&&&&&&& B.
sadness& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
tiredness& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
22. A. set &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
enjoyed &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
kept &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
23. A. Gladly &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Eventually &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
Unfortunately &&&&&&&&& D.
Surprisingly
24. A. Now &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Then &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
Sometime &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
25. A. add up to &&&&&&&&&& B.
make up for &&&&&&&&&&& C.
get rid of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
take advantage of
26. A. If &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
As& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
Though& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
27. A. movement& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
condition &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
choices &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
28. A. reaching out &&&&& B.
living up &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
getting on &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
going back
29. A. recognized &&&&&&&& B.
interviewed &&&&&&&&&&&& C.
found &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
30. A. money &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
time &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
energy &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
31. A. thus &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
once &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
seldom &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
32. A. actually &&&&&&&&&&&& B.
hardly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
nearly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
33. A. job &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
family &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
idea& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
34. A. face &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
view &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
look &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
35. A. over &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
along &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
towards &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
36. A. unhappily &&&&&&&&& B.
lovingly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
pitifully &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
gratefully
37. A. pick &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
turn &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
role &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
38. A. had to cry &&&&&&&& B.
ought to cry&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&& C. should have cried &&& D. could have
39. A. more& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
the ones &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
few &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
40. A. courage &&&&&&&&&&&& B.
devotion &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
kindness &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
When I begin planning to move to Auckland to study, my mother was worried about a lack of jobs and cultural differences.
Ignoring these&& 36&& , I got there in July 2010.&
37&& I arrived, I realized the importance of getting a job &&38&&
my living experience. Determined to do this &&39& &,
I spent several weeks going door-to-door for a job, but found &&40&
&response(回应).
One afternoon, I walked into a building to
ask &&41& &there were my job opportunities(机会). The people there advised me not to continue my job
search in that &&42& &. As I was about to
43&& , a man who had been listening approached me and asked me to
wait outside &&44&& . Nearly ten minutes later, he &&45&&
. He asked me about my plans and encouraged me to
stay&&&& 46&& . Then he offered to take me
to Royal Oak to &&47& &a
I was a little surprised, but had a &&48&
&feeling about him. Along the way, I realized that I had &&49&
&resumes(简历). Seeing this, the man &&50&
&at his business partner’s office to make me fifteen &&51&
&copies. He also gave me some &&52& &on
dressing and speaking. I handed out my resumes and went home feeling very &&53&
&. The following day, I received a &&54&& from
a store in Royal Oak offering me a job.
It seems that the world always &&55&
&to you when you need it. And this time, it was a complete stranger
who turned out to be a real blessing.
来源:江西省于都中学学年度高二下学期周练二英语试卷(B)
题型:完型填空
第二节:完形填空(30分)When I come across a good article in reading newspapers, I often want to cut and keep it. But just as I am about to do so I find the article on the _41_ side is as much interesting. It may be a discussion of the way to __42__ in good health, or __43__ about how to behave and conduct oneself in society. If I cut the front article, the opposite one is likely to __44__ damage, leaving out half of it or keeping the text __45__ the title. Therefore, the scissors would __46__ before they start, __47__ halfway done when I find out the __48__result.
Sometimes two things are to be done at the same time, both worth your __49__. You can only take up one of them, the other has to wait or be __50__ up. But you know the future is unpredictable --- the changed situation may not allow you to do what is left __51__. Thus you are __52__ in a difficult position and feel sad. How __53_nice chances and brilliant ideas should gather around all at once? It may happen that your life __54__ greatly on our preference of one choice to the other. In fact that is what __55__ is like: we are often __56_ with the two opposite sides of a thing which are both desirable like a newspaper cutting. It often occurs that our attention is drawn to one thing only __57__we get into another. The __58__ may be more important than the latter and give rise to a divided mind. I __59__ remember a philosopher’s remarks: “When one door shuts, another opens in life.” So a casual or passive __60__ may not be a bad one. Whatever we do in our lifetime, wherever life’s storm tosses us, there must be something we can achieve, some shore we can land, that opens up new vistas to us.41. A. front&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. same&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. opposite42. A. get&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. keep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. lead&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bring43. A. advice&&&&&&&&&&& B. news&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a theory&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a report44. A. suffer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reduce&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. prevent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cause45. A. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. without&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. off46. A. use&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. handle&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. prepare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. stay47. A. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. for48. A. satisfying&&&&&&&&&&& B. regretful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. surprising&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. impossible49. A. courage&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. strength&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. attention&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. patience50. A. given&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. held&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. made&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. picked51. A. near&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. alone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. behind52. A. filled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. attracted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. caught&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. struck53. A. dare&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. deal&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. do54. A. improves&&&&&&&&&&& B. changes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. progresses&&&&&&&&&&& D. goes55. A. study&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. society&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. nature&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. life56. A. faced&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. supplied&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. connected&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. fixed57. A. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as58. A. following&&&&&&&&&&& B. next&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. above&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. former59. A. still&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. also&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. once&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. almost60. A. treatment&&&&&&&&&&& B. action&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. choice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. remark
来源:山东省模拟题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& I can still remember it like it was yesterday. I was a college freshman and had&&&1&&&up most of the night before laughing and talking with friends. Now just before my first&&&2&&&of the day my eyelids were feeling heavier and heavier and my he ad was drifting down to my desk to make my textbook a&&&3& . A few minutesnap (瞌睡) time before class couldn't&&&4& , I thought.&&& &BOOM! I lifted my head suddenly and my eyes opened wider than saucers. I looked around with my&&&5&&&beating wildly trying to find the cause of the&&&6& . My young professor was looking back at me with a boyish smile on his face. He had&&&7&&&dropped the textbooks he was carrying onto his desk. "Good morning!", he saidstill&&&8& . "I am glad to see everyone is&&&9&&. Now let's get started." &&&& For the next hour I wasn't sleepy at all. It wasn't from the&&10&&of my professor's textbook alarm clock either. It was instead from the&&11&&discussion he led. With knowledge and good&&12&&he made the material come&&13&. His insights were full of both wisdom and loving-kindness. And the enthusiasm and joy that he&&14&&with were contagious (富有感染力的). I&&15&&the classroom not only wide awake, but a little&&16&&and a little betteras well. I learned something far more important than not&&17&&in class that day too.&&& &I learned that if you are going to do something in this life, do it well, do it with&&18&. What a wonderful placethis would be if all of us did our work joyously and well. Don't sleepwalk your way through&&19&&then. Wake up! Let your love fill your work. Life is too&&20&&not to live it well.
(&&&& )1. A. took&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. class&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. platform&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. lose&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. heart&&&&&&&& (&&&& )6. A. trouble&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. angrily&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. smiling&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. active&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. sound&&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. fascinating& (&&&& )12. A. gesture&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. strange&&&&& (&&&& )14. A. taught&&&&&& (&&&& )15. A. decorated&&&(&&&& )16. A. clearer&&&&& (&&&& )17. A. discussing&& (&&&& )18. A. joy&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )19. A. work&&&&&&&& (&&&& )20. A. hard&&&&&&&&
B. divided&&& B. test&&&&&& B. pillow&&&&B. help&&&&&& B. mind&&&&&&B. noise&&&&&B. carelessly B. talking&&& B. curious&&& B. shock&&&&& B. convincingB. sense&&&&& B. natural&&& B. spread&&&& B. filled&&&& B. smarter&&& B. speaking&& B. speed&&&&&B. life&&&&&& B. complex&&&&&&&&
C. stayed&&&&&&&& C. task&&&&&&&&&& C. carpet&&&&&&&& C. last&&&&&&&&&& C. thought&&&&&&& C. failure&&&&&&& C. intentionally& C. complaining&&&C. present&&&&&&& C. interruption&& C. puzzling&&&&&& C. humor&&&&&&&&& C. handy&&&&&&&&& C. combined&&&&&& C. left&&&&&&&&&& C. quieter&&&&&&& C. cheating&&&&&& C. aim&&&&&&&&&&& C. joumey&&&&&&&& C. short&&&&&&&&&
D. put&&&&&&&&& D. lecture&&&&& D. wall&&&&&&&& D. hurt&&&&&&&& D. head&&&&&&&& D. incident&&&& D. accidentally D. shouting&&&& D. awake&&&&&&& D. blow&&&&&&&& D. encouraging& D. design&&&&&& D. alive&&&&&&& D. started&&&&& D. entered&&&&& D. stronger&&&& D. sleeping&&&& D. determination&&&&&&&&&&& D. college&&&&& D. simple&&&&&&英语翻译Dialogue 1A:May I come in?I:Yes,please.A:How are you doing,Madam?My name is Wujing.I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.I:Fine,thank you for coming.Mr.Wu,Please take a seat.I am Anne Smith,the assistant manager.A:Nice_百度作业帮
英语翻译Dialogue 1A:May I come in?I:Yes,please.A:How are you doing,Madam?My name is Wujing.I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.I:Fine,thank you for coming.Mr.Wu,Please take a seat.I am Anne Smith,the assistant manager.A:Nice
英语翻译Dialogue 1A:May I come in?I:Yes,please.A:How are you doing,Madam?My name is Wujing.I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.I:Fine,thank you for coming.Mr.Wu,Please take a seat.I am Anne Smith,the assistant manager.A:Nice to see you,Mrs.Smith.I:Nice to meet you,too.Dialogue 2A:OK,Mr.Wu.You may come in.I’m Anne Smith and on my right,my colleague,Anna Duncan,and on my left,Angela Lamb.Do please sit down.I:Thank you.Good afternoon Mrs.Smith,Miss Duncan,Miss Lamb.A:Your English is fluent.I:Thank you.A:How do you think of the weather today?I:I don’t like the weather like this.Cold and rainy.Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.Dialogue 3A:Excuse me.May I see Mrs.Smith?I:It's me.What can I do for you?A:Nice to meet you,Mrs.Smith.I’m coming here for an interview by appointment.I:Are you Mr.Wu?A:Yes,I am.I:Nice to meet you,too.Did you have any difficulty finding our company?A:Not really,I am familiar with this area.Dialogue 4I:Mr.Sun,would you mind if I ask you some questions,which may sound impolite?A:Ah,never mind,please.I:Can you tell me how old you are?A:I am 25 years old.I:Are you married?A:No,I am still single.I:Can you tell me something about your family?A:Ok.There are four persons in my family,my parents,my elder sister and me.Dialogue 5I:What kind of character do you think you have?A:Generally speaking,l am an open-minded person.I:What is your strongest trait?A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.I:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?A:They say Mr.Sun is a friendly,sensitive,caring and determined person.I:What personality do you admire?A:I admire a person who is honest,flexible and easy-going.I:How do you get along with others?A:I get on well with others.Dialogue6I:What kind of person do you think you are?A:Well,I am always energetic and enthusiastic.That’s my strongest personality.I:What are your strengths and weaknesses?A:Em,as I have said,I’m diligent and industrious.On the other hand,sometimes I`m too hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.I:What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?A:To work in a team,in my opinion,two characteristics are necessary for a person.That is,the person must be cooperative and aggressive.I:How do you spend your leisure time?A:I like playing games and having sports.They are my favorite hobbies.I:So,what kind of sport do you like most?A:Oh,it’s hard to narrow it down to just one.I mean,I like all kinds of sports,basketball,swimming,bike riding and so on.Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.
1 A:我可以进来吗?B:请进A:您最近好吗,女士?我叫吴京.我此行是来参加贵公司要求的面试的.B:我很好,感谢您能来.吴先生请坐.我叫安妮史密斯,是经理助理.A:很高兴见到你,史密斯女士.B:能见到您我也很高兴2 A:好的,吴先生.你可以进来了.我是安妮史密斯,我右面是我的同事安娜邓肯,左边是安吉拉兰姆.请坐.B:Smith夫人、 Duncan小姐 Lamb小姐,你们下午好!A:你的英文讲得很流利B:多谢夸奖A:你觉得今天的天气怎样?B:我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷又下雨.希望能尽快出太阳3 A:打扰,请问我可以见见史密斯太太吗?B:我就是.我能为你做些什么呢?A:很高兴认识你,史密斯太太.我来这里参加一场预约面试B:你是吴先生?A:是的,我是.B:很高兴见到你.你找到我们公司有遇到什么困难吗?A:事实上没有,我对这一带很熟悉.4 B:孙先生,你会介意我问你一些可能听起来不礼貌问题吗?A:啊,没关系,请.B:你能告诉我你多大了吗?A:我25岁了.B:你结婚了吗?A:不,我还是单身.B:你能说说你的家庭情况吗?A:好的,我家有四口人.我的父母,我姐姐和我.5 B:你认为你是什么性格特征?A:大体上来讲,我是个开明的人.B:你最大的特点是什么?A:乐观和友爱B:你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?A:他们说孙先生是位很友好,敏感,关心他人和有决心的人.B:你欣赏哪种性格的人?A:我欣赏诚实,灵活,随和的人B:你与他人相处得如何?A:我与其他人相处得很好6 B:你觉得自己是怎样的人?A:嗯,我总是充满活力和热情.这是我最强的个性.B:你有什么优点和缺点呢?A:正如我刚才所说,我是个勤奋认真的人.另一方面,有时我太过辛苦地工作了,为了追求完美,给自己太大的压力B:你认为作为一个团队工作的人需要具备什么品质?A:在我看来,要在一个团队工作,必须具备两种品质:合作和进取B:你是如何度过你的闲暇时间?A:哦,很难缩小到只有1种.我的意思是,我喜欢各类体育运动,篮球,游泳,骑自行车等.也许这正是我为什么总是充满生机和活力的原因了.答案:1.C;2.C;3.B;4.D;5.B;6.A;7.B;8.D;9.B;10.D;11.A;12.B;13.A;14.C;15.D;16.B;17.C;18.B;19.C;20.C;
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
Geoffrey Moorhouse's Travel Plan
  Geoffrey Moorhouse was flying home to England from Africa in 1971, when he
looked __1__ the plane and suddenly thought how huge and __2__ the Sahara Desert was. There
and then, he decided to __3__ it by himself by camel.
  For many __4__ men had crossed the Desert from the __5__ and south to trade. But
there had been __6__ point in crossing from __7__ to east. So no one had done it
__8__ 1963,
when twelve Belgians drove across. If he went __9__, by camel, it would be __10__. Moorhouse
did not __11__ to go just for fun. But what other __12__ was there? Immediately he knew. He
would go because he was afraid. “I would use this journey to __13__ for fear.”  A year passed
__14__ he was free to begin his __15__. He was forty. He had never __16__ a camel. He spoke no Arabic. And he did not know how to
__17__ himself by the stars.
His friends thought he would soon __18__ such an impossible plan.
  He did not. To take advantage of(利用)the
desert winter, he decided to __19__ England early in October 1972. He had six months to get
__20__. He began learning Arabic-school lessons in the __21__, and listening to __22__ at home
in the afternoon. He made a lot of visits to the London Zoo to learn about camels. At
night, he studied the __23__. Maps and compass(指南针)are
not enough in the desert. You must know __24__ where you are, and for that you must be able
to “read” the stars with a sextant(六分仪).
  Moorhouse planned to begin his __25__ from the Atlantic coast of Africa, and
ride through Mauritania, Mali, Algeria and Libya into Egypt, where he hoped to reach the
River Nile.
  [  ]
  A. after
  B. for
  C. out of
   D. into
  [  ]
  A. yellow
  B. hot
  C. beautiful
  D. empty
  [  ]
  A. owe
  B. cross
  C. pass
  D. finish
  [  ]
  A. days
  B. months
  C. centuries
   D. reasons
  [  ]
  A. east
   B. south
  C. west
  D. north
  [  ]
   B. no
  C. one
  D. some
  [  ]
  A. east
   B. south
  C. west
   D. north
  [  ]
  B. after
  C. until
  [  ]
  A. alone
   B. by
  C. slowly
  D. faster
  [  ]
  A. difficult
  B. easy
  C. successful
   D. enough
  [  ]
  A. start
  B. want
  C. take off
   D. refuse
  [  ]
  A. reason
   B. person
  C. plan
  D. travel
  [  ]
  A. explain
  B. show
  C. examine
  D. enjoy
  [  ]
  A. after
   B. as
  C. because
   D. before
  [  ]
  A. preparations
  B. trip
  C. holidays
  D. writing
  [  ]
  A. had
  B. fed
  C. seen
  D. touched
  [  ]
  A. live
  B. stay
  C. move
   D. guide
  [  ]
  A. begin
  B. drop
  C. finish
  D. make
  [  ]
  A. return to
   B. work in
  C. leave
  D. leave for
  [  ]
  A. ready
  B. back
  C. there
   D. off
  [  ]
  A. morning
   B. afternoon
  C. evening
  D. night
  [  ]
  A. talks
   B. tapes
  C. his wife
  D. his guide
  [  ]
  A. books
  B. camels
  C. stars
  D. deserts
  [  ]
  A. naturally
  B. surely
  C. correctly
   D. exactly
  [  ]
  A. exercises
  B. classes
  C. trip
  D. race
  Tadatoyo Yamamoto is a Japanese businessman.He  1 the
US from time to time.While he was  2 at a hotel on a visit to Chicago,he put his bag
on the  3 .A few minutes  4 ,Mr Yamamoto reached down for it,but it was  5 .Inside
it were about $ 900,his passport(护照),  6 of his family,and his  7 tickets
&& But three weeks  8 he returned to Tokyo,Mr Yamamoto  9 an envelope.There was  10 inside but his passport,his airline tickets,photos of
his family and  11 orders for more than $900
and a  12 from Mr Joseph Loveras.It said:
& “I  13 this money order and the things … will make you believe in the  14 of Chicago.”
&&& The next  15 he travelled to the US,Mr
Yamamoto  16 Mr Loveras.He was a 67-year-old sick man with a total  17 of $ 493 a month.
&&& He explained that he  18 the bag on a street
corner and  19 the money and the tickets in the top part of the  20 .He
changed the money into money orders and  21 his own money to send it to Japan.
&&& Mr Yamamoto was very  22 by what Mr Loveras
had done. “I asked him  23 he would go to all the trouble to return  24 to
me.He told me that if he had not done it,it would have made him feel bad for the rest of
his  25 .”
&&& Now they have become friends,and Mr Yamamoto visits
Mr Loveras every time he is in the US.
A.understands
B.studies
A.looking
C.telephoning
D.sleeping
D.computer
D.earlier
A.information
D.letters
C.written
A.received
B.accepted
C.picked up
D.heard from
A.anything
B.something
C.everything
D.nothing
C.programme
D.passage
B.believe
A.service
A.looked for
B.looked after
C.called at
D.called on
D.changed
A.excited
B.surprised
D.frigtened
C.whether
B.everything
C.the bag
D.the money
B.country
完形填空:
完形填空:
Everybody staying at a certain place long enough needs to know where
the toilet is . When I first visited the Divinity School Library in Yale University, I
tried to find the 1 with words familiar to me such as WC, Ladies, Bathroom and
Washroom, etc.I used all the 2 I had about toilets ,but I could not find 3 .
My common sense told me that there 4 be toilets in the library, so I 5 trying
Finally ,I found a door on which was a single 6 :WOMEN. 7 it did not look at
all like a toilet, I thought it must be one. And because I couldn't 8 any longer, I
had to try it .As I 9 the door, I was sure I made a 10 ,so I came out
immediately. 11 what I had entered was a room much 12 than my living room in
Beijing , with a 13 lamp by a table on a beautiful green carpet. On one 14 of
the room, there was a very comfortable brown sofa. 15 it there was a mirror on the
wall up to the 16 .There were two 17 sofas, by the side of the table. In one
corner was a clothes hanger and in another 18 was a big pot of green plants.It 19
a big sitting room in a hotel .There was no sign of a 20 .But it was the only 21
place a toilet could be. Then I remembered that there was another door in the room ,
so I went back in and opened the door. And there it was ! I found it 22 ! The
toilet room was only half the size of the outer room.It had only two seats. Then ,another
question came to me :since it was impossible for such a big library to have only one
toilet ,I had to ask someone about toilets. A “Rest Room”is also a toilet.The “rest
room “had only one seat ,and both women and men could use it by 23 the door from
The term “rest room” is miles apart from the Chinese 24 of a
toilet. Here at Yale, when I use a “women”, I feel myself a queen.And when using a “rest
room”, I do have a 25 of rest, because it is clean and has a window with a
beautiful view.
D.expressions
D.knowledge
5.A.enjoyed
C.finished
D.considered
C.Although
9.A.knocked
C.examined
10.A.mistake
12.A.nicer
B.brighter
13.A.standing
15.A.Under
B.comfortable
19.A.looked like
B.sounded like
C.was made into
20.A.person
21.A.cleanest
B.possible
D.ordinary
22.A.excitedly
C.successfully
23.A.entering
24.A.meaning
D.appearance
来源:英语教研室
This was one of my experiences &&&1&& .When I was in my 30s,I was working for a large
international company which had its head office in London. I was working in the
&&2& &department.
The company had a training center which was
just outside London. Different courses were held there throughout &&&3&& &and I
&&&4&& &go on one training course a year. These usually started &&&5&& &a
Sunday evening and lasted six days.
Once I was &&&6&&
&a week’s training
course with about forty &&&7&&
&sales people. I was in
the bar on the Friday evening and suddenly a woman who was &&&8&& &behind the bar asked me a curious question.“I hope you don’t &&&9& &my asking,”
she said, “but I’ve been& &&&10&& &about
it all week. Have you got a sister   11&&& &Mary?” The woman’s name was June. And she used to do various
jobs at the training center’s worked in the office, she organized all the food
and drink for the center and she worked in the bar at lunch time and in the
My answer &&&12&&
&June’s question was
“Yes”,and June said,“I thought &&&13&&
.I met her last September when she was organizing a course here.” At
that time, my sister was working for &&14&& &company but in a different part of the
country. That was &&&15&&
&she came to be at the
training center.
&& &&&16&& &surprised me was how June guessed we were brother and sister.
Three things made it even more   17&&& .First, she had met my sister six months
before she met me. Second, they have about sixty new people every week at the
training center’s about one thousand five hundred people had &&&18&& &the
center in those six months. And &&&19&&
,my sister is married, so she doesn’t have the same family name as
We’re not &&&20&&& ,but I guess we must look quite like each
1. A.in work                        &&& B.out
C.at work                        &&& D.about
2. A.selling                          && B.sales
C.sale                            & D.sold
3. A.the year                        &&& B.the
C.the week                        && D.the
4. A.used to                           B.once
C.get used to                      &&& D.was
5. A.at         &U                    && B.in
C.during                          & D.on
6. A.on                            &&& B.in
C.during                          & D.over
7. A.other                           & B.another
C.the other                        && D.one
8. A.hearing                         && B.waiting
C.serving                           D.seeing
9. A.matter                            B.care
C.remind of                        & D.mind
10. A.understanding                   &&& B.wondering
C.discovering                      && D.worrying
11. A.called                          & B.calling
C.calling on                      &&& D.calling
12. A.of                            && B.about
C.to                            && D.for
13. A.that                              && B.it
C.such                          && D.so
14. A.the same                       && B.a
C.another                        && D.the
15. A.where                           B.when
C.what                          && D.how
16. A.All                            & B.What
C.That                &Un          & D.It
17. A.surprising                      &&& B.surprised
C.strange                        && D.puzzled
18. A.passed through                  &&& B.passed
C.left                             D.passed
19. A.finally                           B.at
C.at last                           D.later
20. A.friends                        &&& B.relatives
C.twins                          & D.brother
and sister
With the development of the information technology, we are stepping into the new century. People’s topics, especially the young people’s, are becoming more and more
, which older men never understand, the Internet and
  Just a few years ago, people
talked about what a computer could do to help their daily life. They considered it as a high-tech
for programming, to design machines, to control robots,
to make A-bombs! At that time, PCs were very expensive and it was too dear to
one’s computer to the web. What’s more, it was too slow. So
people knew what the Internet really meant.
  But today, things have changed greatly. The Internet times are coming.
, if you like to have a shot at succeeding in business today, you will have to succeed
around and it seems as if about every company out there is in E-business.
  For ordinary persons, E-mail is taking the place of traditional ways of
letters. And young people keep in touch with each other by connecting their
to the web. They can express their
, either happiness or anger, sorrow or loneliness, to their web mates in chat rooms. Some
have found their“true love”on the Internet!
   I cannot
the Internet’s great devotions to our daily life in the world of tomorrow. The Internet can do
many things for us that we almost cannot live without it. Everything is
in the future, and no one can
what will exactly happen in years to come. But one thing is
: more people will come to know the Internet and will surely
themselves in his or her daily life.
B.advanced
D.interesting
2A.ordinary
B.everyday
C.sometimes
C.computer
8A.For some reason