歌词中带有宝贝的歌trains的歌

Trains And Winter Rains 歌词_百度知道
Trains And Winter Rains 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Trains And Winter Rains歌手:Enya专辑:Trains And
Winter RainsTrains and Winter RainsEnya(恩雅)City Streets passing byUnderneath stormy skies.Neon signs in the nightRed and blue city lightsCargo trains rolling byOnce again someone criesTrains and winter rainsNo going by, no going home.Trains across the plains,And in the sky, the star alone.La la laEverytime, it’s the same.One more night, one more train.Everywhere empty roads,Where they go, no one knows.Trains and winter rains,No going by, no going home.Trains across the plains,And in the sky, the star alone.Trains and winter rains,No going by, no going home.Trains across the plains,And in the sky, the star alone.La la laDa da da da da … da da da da da da daTrains and winter rains,No going by, no going home.Trains across the plainsAnd in the sky, the star aloneTrains and winter rains,No going by, no going homeTrains across the plainsAnd in the sky, the star alone
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男生唱的英文歌歌词里有i only heard the sound of the train_百度知道
一首男生唱的英文歌歌词里有i only heard the sound of the train
Words - Skylar GreyAlways in a rush你总是这么着急Never stay on the phone long enough从来都不会在电话中有过多言语Why am I so self important为什么我会这么自大Said I'd see you soon我说过不久就会去见你But that was oh maybe a year ago但那是一年之前的事了Didn't know time was of the essence难道你不知道时间是很重要的吗So many questions存在这么多问题But I'm talking to myself但我会自言自语I know that you can't我知道你再也不会hear me any more听到我说的话Not anymore再也不会So much to tell you有很多话想对你说And most of all goodbye其中最重要的是想说再见But I know that you can't但我知道你再也不会hear me any more听到我说的话It's so loud inside my head我的脑子很乱With words that I should have said满脑子都是我本应该对你说的话And as I drown in my regrets虽然我深感愧疚I can't take back the words我不能收回我的话I never said我不曾说I never said我不曾说I can't take back the words我不能收回我的话I never said我不曾说Always talking shit总是胡言乱语Took your advice and did the opposite听着你的意见,却做不同的事Just being young and stupid我太年轻,太傻了I haven't been all that我不能成为you could've hoped for你所希望的样子But if you'd held on a little longer如果你能再坚持久点You'd have had more你会看到更多reasons to be proud你会为我骄傲So many questions存在这么多问题But I'm talking to myself但我会自言自语I know that you can't我知道你再也不会hear me any more听到我说的话Not anymore再也不会So much to tell you有很多话想对你说And most of all goodbye其中最重要的是想说再见But I know that you can't但我知道你再也不会hear me any more听到我说的话It's so loud inside my head我的脑子很乱With words that I should have said满脑子都是我本应该对你说的话And as I drown in my regrets虽然我深感愧疚I can't take back the words我不能收回我的话The longer I stand here我在这里站得越久The louder the silence越觉得沉默很可怕I know that you're gone我知道你离开了But sometimes I swear that I hear但我发誓我有时能听见Your voice when the wind blows你的声音,刮风的时候So I talk to the shadows我对着影子说话Hoping you might be listening希望你能听见Couse I want you to know因为想让你知道It's so loud inside my head我的脑子很乱With words that I should have said满脑子都是我本应该对你说的话And as I drown in my regrets虽然我深感愧疚I can't take back the words我不能收回我的话I never said我不曾说I never said我不曾说I can't take back the words我不能收回我的话I never said我不曾说Never said不曾说I can't take back the words我不能收回我的话I never said我不曾说
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Rolling In the Deep - Adele
There's a fire starting in my heart
我心中燃起了一股火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度将我从黑暗解救
Finally I can see you crystal clear
我终于看清你了
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
继续将我出卖然后放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中
See how I leave with every piece of you
看我怎样将你从我的记忆里逐一脱离
Don't underestimate the things that I will do
不要低估我将会做些什么
There's a fire starting in my heart
我心中燃起了一股火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度将我从黑暗解救
The scars of your love remind me of us
你的爱所留给我的伤痛,让我想...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很抱歉,该歌曲因版权到期或者内容问题已下线,或者听一下我们推荐的歌曲
正在播放:Charlie trains Atom
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
对不起,由于版权原因,我们暂时不能提供此歌曲在线试听!
歌词于更新
喜欢Charlie trains Atom的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
歌曲Charlie trains Atom在线试听 ,如果您喜欢Charlie trains Atom,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Real Steel(铁甲钢拳)感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015 .All Rights Reserved.Trains To Brazil 歌词_百度知道
Trains To Brazil 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Trains To Brazil歌手:Guillemots专辑:Through The Windowpaneit's one o clock on a friday morningi'm trying to keep my back from the wallthe prophets and their bombs have had another successand i'm wondering why we bother at alland i think of you on cold winter mornings, darlingthey remind me of when we were at schoolnothing really mattered when you called at my namein fact nothing really mattered at alland i'm thinking about how long it will take them to blow us awaybut i won't get me downi'm just thankful to be facing a day'cause days don't get you far when you're goneit's five o clock on a friday morningone hundred telephones shake and ringone of them's from someone who knew youwell i'll still think of you on cold winter mornings, darlingthey'll still remind me of when we were at schoolwhen they could never have persuaded me that lives like yourswere in the hands of these erroneous foolsand to those of you who moan your lives through one day to the nextwell let them take you nextcan't you live and be thankful you're heresee it could be you tomorrow next year
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词中带任性 的文章

随机推荐