AOE 施放群体杀伤法术时
Skill 施放其他特殊技能时
Health 血量降到一定比例时
Defeat 被击败时
Greeting 与己方阵营玩家对话时
Aggro 范克里夫会为你的脑袋出个好价钱的。
Ready 你们几个,去看看那边是怎么回事?
Aggro 我们被攻击了,把他们都干掉。
Skill01 你们这些旱鸭子比我想象得要厉害多了,看来我要认真一些了。(就是拿了把武器)
Skill02 嘎,我要发怒了!(又换了把)
艾德温.范克里夫
Aggro 没有人能与兄弟会抗衡。
Health01 你们都被人利用了。
Health02 蠢货,...
全部NPC语音列表(至TBC前)
Aggro 进入BOSS战时
Ready 进入BOSS战前,见到BOSS时
Slay 杀死玩家时
Summon 召唤小弟时
Charm 施放魅惑时
AOE 施放群体杀伤法术时
Skill 施放其他特殊技能时
Health 血量降到一定比例时
Defeat 被击败时
Greeting 与己方阵营玩家对话时
Aggro 范克里夫会为你的脑袋出个好价钱的。
Ready 你们几个,去看看那边是怎么回事?
Aggro 我们被攻击了,把他们都干掉。
Skill01 你们这些旱鸭子比我想象得要厉害多了,看来我要认真一些了。(就是拿了把武器)
Skill02 嘎,我要发怒了!(又换了把)
艾德温.范克里夫
Aggro 没有人能与兄弟会抗衡。
Health01 你们都被人利用了。
Health02 蠢货,...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
多多益善的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:玩电脑游戏是浪费时间是什么意思?
玩电脑游戏是浪费时间
问题补充:
Playing computer games is a waste of time
[object Object]
Plays the computer games is wastes the time
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!谁会翻译《WRECKING BAII》这首英文歌?_百度知道
谁会翻译《WRECKING BAII》这首英文歌?
我要的是中文标注啦.就像是I LOVU YOU :爱老虎油懂?用汉字把这首歌的歌词谐音出来.歌词:Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball I was raised out of steel here in the swamps of Jersey,some misty years agoThrough the mud and the beer,and the blood and the cheers, I've seen champions come and goSo if you got the guts mister, yeah if you've got the ballsIf you think it's your time, then step to the line, and bring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballCome on and take your best shot, let me see what you've gotBring on your wrecking ballNow my home was here in the Meadowlands,where mosquitoes grow big as airplanesHere where the blood is spilled, the arena's filled,and Giants play the gameSo raise up your glasses and let me hear your voices callBecause tonight all the dead are here,so bring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballTake your best shot, let me see what you've gotBring on your wrecking ballOne, two, one two three four!Yeah we know that come tomorrow, none of this will be hereSo hold tight on your angerHold tight on your angerHold tight to your anger, and don't fall to your fearNow when all this steel and these stories,they drift away to rustAnd all our youth and beauty, it's been given to the dustAnd your game has been decided, and you're burning the clock downAnd all our little victories and glories, have turned into parking lotsWhen your best hopes and desires, are scattered through the windAnd hard times come, hard times goHard times come, hard times goAnd hard times come, hard times goHard times come, hard times goHard times come, hard times goYeah just to come againBring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballCome on and take your best shot, let me see what you've gotBring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ball (bring on your wrecking ball)Bring on your wrecking ball (bring on your wrecking ball)Take your best shot, let me see what you've got,bring on your wrecking ballOne, two, one two three four!Whoa-ho-hoWhoa-ho-hoWhoa-ho-hoWhoa-ho-ho
我有更好的答案
哦 实在是很复杂……我初中时候这么做过而已!这是个细致活啊 话说这些歌词也不难 学吧 听歌语感很强的话 听几遍就OK啦 等高手无聊的时候给你翻译吧!
布鲁斯斯普林斯廷-破坏球我提出了钢在新泽西州的沼泽,有些雾蒙蒙的年agothrough泥和啤酒,和血和欢呼,我见过冠军来goso如果你有胆量先生,如果你已经有了你认为是你自己的时间ballsif,然后步骤线,并使你的破坏ballbring你破坏你ballcome ballbring破坏,把你最好的镜头,让我看看你gotbring你破坏ballnow我家在草地,那里的蚊子生长大airplaneshere那里的血液溅,舞台上的填充,和巨人玩gameso举起你的眼镜,让我听到你的声音callbecause今晚都死在这里,让你对你ballbring破坏ballbring破坏你的破坏balltake你最好的镜头,让我看看你gotbring你破坏ballone,两个,一二三四个!我们知道,明天来,不该将hereso抓住你的angerhold紧你的angerhold紧你的愤怒,不属于你的Fearnow当这一切钢和这些故事,他们漂...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我不会在身上浪费时间 的文章

随机推荐