求高考英语选择题题

“新概念英语2” Lesson39 相关练习的选择题,求解求原因,以下是关于这课的选择题,希望大家能帮我解答下并注明原因,原因大概是固定搭配,词组,语法,有的选项乱搭配乱用,等等(像搭配词组语_百度作业帮
“新概念英语2” Lesson39 相关练习的选择题,求解求原因,以下是关于这课的选择题,希望大家能帮我解答下并注明原因,原因大概是固定搭配,词组,语法,有的选项乱搭配乱用,等等(像搭配词组语
“新概念英语2” Lesson39 相关练习的选择题,求解求原因,以下是关于这课的选择题,希望大家能帮我解答下并注明原因,原因大概是固定搭配,词组,语法,有的选项乱搭配乱用,等等(像搭配词组语法都要把它们是什么写出来)!注意!必须写原因,我们老师要求的,不然正确了都没用.我下周六来看,大家如果有些题目不会也没关系的.注:题目有关直接引语和间接引语及课文中语法.1.He asked _____ for the computer.A.did I pay how much B.I paid how much C.how much did I pay D.how much I paid 2."Have you seen the film?"he asked me.→He asked me _____.A.had I seen the film B.have I seen the film C.if I have seen the film D.whether I had seen the film.3.He asked ,"Are you a Party member or a League member?"→He asked me _____.A.am I a Party member or a League memberB.was I a Party member or a League memberC.if I was a Party member or a League memberD.whether was I a Party member or a League member4.He asked,"How are you getting along?"→He asked _____.A.how am I getting along B.how are you getting alongC.how I was getting along D.how was I getting along5.He asked me _____ with me.A.what the matter is B.what the matter wasC.what's the matter D.what was the matter6.She asked _____ we were getting on well with our work.A.why B.if C.what D.that7."You've already got well,haven't you?"she asked.→She asked _____.A.if I have already got well B.whether I had already got wellC.have I already got well D.had I already got well8."please close the window,"he said to me.→He _____ me _____ the window.A.to close B.closing C.to close D.please close上面8题请大家把答案和原因解答下;下面的10题有答案了(正确),请注明原因;谢谢!BCDABCABCA1.Tom asked Helen to tell him her telephone number,but she refused _____ so.A.doing B.to do C.on doing D.for doing2.The teacher said that the sun _____ in the east and _____ down in the west.A.set B.set C.sets D.setting3.This month is March.The party will be held in the _____month.It's April.A.followed B.next following C.next followed D.following4.Ann asked many questions and I did my best to _____ them.A.answer B.ment D.explain5.He asked me _____ I was going home that weekend.A.that B.if C.when D.where6.We inquired the way to the post office _____ a boy,but he didn't know either.A.for B.with C.of D.about7.-Did someone call me this morning?-Yes._____ Mr Smith called to say that he would like to see you tomorrow.A.A B.The C.An D.One8.When I lived _____ in New York,I often felt _____.A.lonely B.lonely C.alone D.alone9.The doctor is busy preparing an operation _____ this patient.A.with B.in C.on D.for10.When I am in trouble,I always ask my sisrer _____ her advice.A.for B.by C.at D.to
1.d 用陈述句语序 所以只有d2.d 用陈述句语序ab不行!然后是过去时态所以c不行3.c 用陈述句语序abd 都不是4.c 用陈述句语序abd都是疑问句试的5.b 用陈述句语序cd不是,a 的时态不对6.b 题目要得是“是否”只有b是这个解释7.b 用陈述句语序cd不是,a的时态有问题8.d a的said to 后面不用再加to了,b 的told to后面应该加动词原型而不是ing, c 呢 原题没有问所以不是ask1. refuse to do sth 是一个词组2 因为太阳东升西落是真理所以时态就用一般现在时 所以选c3 in the following sth 也是固定词组 following 本身就有接下来的意思 所以不用加next4 answer the question 一般都是这样回答的!that 指代的是前面的question5 问得是“是否 怎么样“if 有”是否“的意思 其他没有6 不太确定 有可能是”向“的意思7 b 的the 是指之前出现过的, 特指的, 然后这个人之前没出现
c 不用an 因为m不是元音
d的搭配不对8 记住live alone , feel lonely9. on 为某人做什么10.ask for help/ advice !固定词组就这样拉!亲~~打的我很累.几个关于时态的英语选择题5个关于时态的问题.因为是初学者.1-I took a photo of you just now.-Really?I____with attention.A.didnt look B.wasnt looking C.am not looking D.havent looked2.You should have told him the date earlier,--I_百度作业帮
几个关于时态的英语选择题5个关于时态的问题.因为是初学者.1-I took a photo of you just now.-Really?I____with attention.A.didnt look B.wasnt looking C.am not looking D.havent looked2.You should have told him the date earlier,--I
几个关于时态的英语选择题5个关于时态的问题.因为是初学者.1-I took a photo of you just now.-Really?I____with attention.A.didnt look B.wasnt looking C.am not looking D.havent looked2.You should have told him the date earlier,--I_____,but he forget about it.A.did B.have C.had D.should have3.What were you up to when she dropped in?--I ___for a while and ____some reading.A.was playing:was gonging to do B.didC.was going to do D.did4.Look at this!I ____some magazines and ____this cardA.was looking through;foundB.had foundC.had foundD.finding5.Listen!I ___but I ___anything at all.A.have heardB.hearC.wasnt hearingD.dont hear
1,B just now表示的是刚刚的意思,刚刚给你照了照片,照照片的动作发生在你没有注意的同时,所以用过去进行时态,表示动作的同时发生,以后遇见过去进行时态一定要判断是否有相应的表示过去时间的时间状语或者意思.2,C既然是含责备的意思表示过去应该早点告诉他,那么表示过去的时候没有做告诉他这个动作,所以还用过去时态.3,C for a while表示的是一个时间段,表示在过去的这个时间段里是持续在做一个动作即一直在玩耍,后面是指当她正来拜访的时候我正要去看书,用过去将来时态表示即将去做的动作.注意这里的和前面的句子中的不一样,前面是过去进行表正在发生,这里是指用过去进行时态表即将发生的含义,请注意区分.4,A look at this表示现在的含义,那么看报纸以及在报纸上找到什么内容都应该属于与过去有关的时态,BC选项中时态先后错误,应该是先看报纸之后才可以找到内容,所以不应该用过去完成时态,and是连词,前后的句子必须成分完整,而finding不是一个动词,不能单独用谓语,所以用其之前必须用BE动词才会完整.5,A首先,请区分,listen to代表听的动作,hear代表听的结果,所以本句的意思是我过去一直在听,但是没有听见,这里的现在完成时态是表示过去的动作对现在还产生影响.
A C C A D 对吗?
1A 强调刚才的那个动作2B 我已经告诉他了,但他忘了 should have done是本应做却没有做3C 她到之前我她来时我正准备was going to ...4A 我刚刚一直在看这些杂志,且找到了CARD
had done是在一个过去时间之前做的 过去完成时
此处不适用 就可排除...
说的是我刚才没有注意到 刚才! 所以用过去正在进行时2选D 说的是我本来应该这样做的 用虚拟语气 should have done就表示本应该做3选C 说的是 我已经玩了一会了,正准备读点书呢 所以第一个用完成时 第二个用过去正在进行时 因为她进来的时候,“I”正在想读书呢。4选A 说的是 我刚才正在读杂志呢 就发现了这个卡片,都是过去时,凭意思就...关于一般过去时英语选择题1.The teacher____the blackboard yestetday.He used a computer.a.used not b.didn't use c.does not use2.___you___in the library this morning?a.DO,studied b.Did,studied c.Did,study3.The students___to have a party.They _百度作业帮
关于一般过去时英语选择题1.The teacher____the blackboard yestetday.He used a computer.a.used not b.didn't use c.does not use2.___you___in the library this morning?a.DO,studied b.Did,studied c.Did,study3.The students___to have a party.They
关于一般过去时英语选择题1.The teacher____the blackboard yestetday.He used a computer.a.used not b.didn't use c.does not use2.___you___in the library this morning?a.DO,studied b.Did,studied c.Did,study3.The students___to have a party.They did it last week.a.planed b.planned c.plan4.Lily___to the beach with prof .Green .They had a swim there.a.goed b.goes c.went5.Prof .Green___sick yesterday,He ___a fever .New he still feels weak.a.is,has b.was,have c.was,had6.___the teacher___at this college last year Yes,he did.a.Did,taught b.does,teach c.Did,teach7.We___in the sea.Thewater was too cold.a.swam not b.didn't swim c.didn't swam8.___there many trees on the campus?No,but now we have many everywhere.a.Were b.Had c.Did have9.I like English food now.But I___it very much.a.didn't liked b.didn't like c.don't like10.Did you___the picnic yesterday Yes,we___ti very much.a.enjoy,enjoy b.enjoyed,enjpyed c.enjoy,enjoyed
1.选b.一般过去时:助动词的过去式+ 动词原形2.选c.一般过去式3.选b.以辅音字母结尾的动词,过去时要双写末尾字母,再加ed.4.选c.后面的句子用的是一般过去时,所以前面的自然也用一般过去时.5.选c.首先,看到前面的yesterday,就知道这里要用一般过去时,故排除A;其次,have的第三人称为has或had,所以排除B,因此选C.6.选c.last year,描述过去事件的标志.7.选b.a和c的表达不合语法.8.选a.(there be) = have,所以there have的表达是错误的.9.选b.现在喜欢,但以前很讨厌,用一般过去时.10.选c.过去时的提问:助动词的过去式+主语+ 动词(原形)+ 宾语,回答的是昨天的情况,就是enjoyed.求 英文 关于感官动词的选择题RT...最好要关于时态的变化的,5道以上给分10道以上追加分_百度作业帮
求 英文 关于感官动词的选择题RT...最好要关于时态的变化的,5道以上给分10道以上追加分
求 英文 关于感官动词的选择题RT...最好要关于时态的变化的,5道以上给分10道以上追加分
◇翻译句子:1.
那个人正在仔细地品尝鱼.2.
这鱼尝起来很好吃.3.
小姑娘正在闻那朵花.4.
那朵花闻起来很香.5.
棉花摸起来软.6.
听起来真不错.7.
他生气地看着我.8.
他看起来生气了. ◇江苏13城市中考试题汇编单项选择:(
) 1. ----Which of those radios sounds ________?
----The smallest one. (09无锡)
) 2. Grandma, you must feel ________ after cleaning the house. Let’s take a rest. (09淮安)
) 3. The music in the supermarket sounded so _____ that I wanted to leave at once. (09常州)
B. wonderful
C. friendly
) 4. ----Do you like the film?
----No, it’s _________. It makes me want to sleep. (09徐州)
B. interesting
) 5. ----What is Mum cooking in the kitchen? (09扬州)
----Fish, I guess. How nice it _________!
D. smells(
) 6. ----Have you ever heard the song Welcome to Beijing? (09泰州)
----Yes, it _______ nice.
D. listens(
) 7. I've got nothing to do. I'm ________. (08徐州)
B. interested
C. excited
D. frightened(
) 8.----How much money did you pay for the drink?
----None. It was ________. (08扬州)
D. expensive(
) 9. The girl's voice sounds ________. Maybe she can become a good singer when she grows
up. (08淮安)
B. sweetly
C. beautifully(
) 10. In the Science Museum, the children felt _____ to see so many ______ things. (08镇江)
B. amazing
D. amazing 词汇:1.
Don't get _________(patient) about your personal trouble. (08无锡)2.
He seemed __________(friend) at first, but now I've got to know him and I realize he's warm
and kind. (08徐州)3.
The weather today becomes even ________(bad). Why not take a raincoat with you? (08宿迁)4.
If someone doesn't show good manners to others, he or she is __________(polite). (08宿迁)5.
If you don't see the doctor at once, you'll get even __________(ill) later on. (08泰州)6.
I like listening to light music. It can make me feel _______(relax) (09镇江)7.
This question is very ________(容易的). Every one of us can answer it. (09宿迁)8.
The illness can make you feel tired and _________(not strong) (09宿迁)9.
The mother looked _______(angry) at her naughty daughter. (09宿迁) 翻译:1. 当我妈妈和我在一起时,我从不会感到无聊. (09苏州)
_____________________________________________2. 我希望我的所有学生都对英语感兴趣.(09苏州)
The girl is smelling the flower. 4.
The flower smells sweet/good.5.
Cotton feels soft.6.
That sounds great.7.
He looked at me angrily.8.
He looked angry. 单项选择1~5 D A D A D
6~10 B A B A D
词汇1. impatient
2. unfriendly
4. impolite
6. relaxed
9. angrily 翻译1.
I never feel bored when my mother is with me.2.
I hope all my students are interested in English.
---Hi,Tony.The milk shake(
) good!---I'm glad you like it.A.sounds
D.tastes milk shake是一个复合名词,指“奶昔”,是一种奶制品类饮料,甚至类似冰激凌。这里应该是尝起来味道不错,所以用tastes1)They knew her ver...关于高中英语动词时态、语态的12道选择题_百度知道
关于高中英语动词时态、语态的12道选择题
1.-Sorry,Joe.I didn't mean to.
-Don't call me &Joe&.I'm Mr Parker,and___you forget it.
A.do B.didn't C.did D.don't2.Why don't you put the meat in the fridge?
It will ___ fresh for several days.
A.be stayed B.stay C.be staying D.have stayed3.-We haven't heard from Jane for a long time.
-What do you suppose___ to her.
A.was happening B.to happen C.has happened D.having happened4.-We could have walked to the station.It's so near.
-Yes. A taxi___at all necessary.
A.wasn't B.hadn't been C.wouldn't D.won't be5.I need one more stamp before my collection___
A.has pletes C.has been completed D.is completed6.I don't think Jhe ___into space.
A.just stared B.was just staring C.had just stared7.You should pay a visit to the part of the country when___
A.spring will come B.it will be spring C.it is spring D.it is going to be spring8.However much___,it will be worth it.
A.does the car cost B.costs the car C.the car will cost D.the car costs9.It___little who does it so long as it is done.
A.will see B.will be seen C.will have seen D.will be seeing10.What do you think___to John when he finds his bicycle has been stolen?
A.will happen B.happened C.is happening D.has been happening11.You're doing in a wrong way.It___ this way.
A.used to do B.is used to doing C.used to be done D.was used to doing12.If better use is ___your spare time,you'll make great progress in that.
A.spent B.taken C.made of D.used for
提问者采纳
哈哈1.D,you 在这里只是一个称谓,没有实际意义,就相当于:别忘了,你! don't you forget it =don't forget it. 2.B 系动词相当于BE 3.C 4.D (be) not at all,时态 5.D 6.B 特指过去那一时刻正在发生 7.C it特指时间,距离,天气etc 8.D 9.A 10.A 11.C used to do 过去常常……be used to do被用来做…… be used to doing习惯于做…… 12.C make better use of 利用……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1.D,you 在这里只是一个称谓,没有实际意义,就相当于:别忘了,你!don't you forget it =don't forget it.2.B 系动词相当于BE3.C4.D (be) not at all,时态5.D6.B 特指过去那一时刻正在发生7.C it特指时间,距离,天气etc8.D9.A 10.A11.C used to do 过去常常……be used to do被用来做…… be used to doing习惯于做……12.C make better use of
1.D2.C3.C4.A5.D6.B7.C8.D9.B10.A11.C12.D
1.D 2.C 3.C 4.A C 6.B 7.C 8.D.9B 10.A11.C 12.D
您可能关注的推广
动词时态的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题在线解答 的文章

随机推荐